GH15

Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Why does kiwi never mention juice ever when it was such a big part of his life?  (Read 1853 times)

csnut18

• WIZARD

Kiwi did have a good physique, he wiped the floor with just about everyone in the ifbb, right now. He also took lots of juice so why does he never ever ever even hint at it being a part of bodybuilding?

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
  • i dont withness history,, i write it

because chiwi is one sob politicaly corect bullshiter,, as simple as that,, he always was and alwyas wil be ,, he used just as much as anyone ,, a drug addict,, chiwi was a drug addict,, with out them he woudnt get ANYWHERE,,its easy to say im 200lb thats why im natural or clean ,, but no he is 5'6 5'7 200+ lb on stage...he wws thick little fella that used anything under the sun,,would sell his mama for anything under the sun ,, AND BEFRIENDED DOCTORS FOR PRESCRIBED MEDICATIONS,, it was very easy back then,,ofcourse he used underground too but for the more exotic compounds,,

you wil never see him on stage again ,, he is small and fat ,, he cant do bodybuild with out specific drugs in his system ,, he is on drugs right now but just to be able to function and deal with life....but bodybuild aspect? he is done and finished

gh15 approved
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

I TAKE ZERO RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT
PEOPLE DECIDE TO DO TO THEIR BODY!
IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

Metabolic

• Prince

Not many pros are open about the subject, hey prefer to lie or use euphemisms

quadzilla

• WIZARD

gh15, just wondering what drugs is he on to able to function and deal with life? Is he healthy?

csnut18

• WIZARD

gh15, just wondering what drugs is he on to able to function and deal with life? Is he healthy?

I am far from being gh15 but I would assume he is fairly healthy. I mean in the grand scheme of things, he prob isn't sick. I am sure he is on at least a small dose of test to be able to fuck his wife, etc.....
Pages: [1]   Go Up