GH15

Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 2021 New York Pro  (Read 377 times)

Redis

• WIZARD
2021 New York Pro
« on: May 16, 2021, 04:37:15 AM »

I thought Walker looked great on stage. Trying to figure out what happened to Rodriguez on the lat spread-maybe cramps. Anyone else following it today?

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
  • i dont withness history,, i write it
Re: 2021 New York Pro
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2021, 04:40:47 AM »

load some pictures from the show can you?

loj
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

I TAKE ZERO RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT
PEOPLE DECIDE TO DO TO THEIR BODY!
IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

Redis

• WIZARD
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2021, 05:02:06 AM »

Left to right, Dorian Haywood, Justin Rodriguez, Nick Walker, and Hassan Mostafa.

Side by side of Walker/Rodriguez when his lat did its thing....

Other competitors were An Nguyen, Blessing Awodibu, Camilo Diaz, Mokhammed El Emam, Morgan Aste, Roy Evans, and Shelace Shoemaker.

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2021, 05:26:13 AM »

the Floridian fella who could actually train and take hormones comfortably will do well.. far right,, how did the Israeli pupil of mine sahar do? he used to follow my bible when 14 year old kid

fella from florida is looking good.. but the level over all is poop

loj
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

cstex

• Duke
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2021, 07:33:51 AM »

Left to right, Dorian Haywood, Justin Rodriguez, Nick Walker, and Hassan Mostafa.

Side by side of Walker/Rodriguez when his lat did its thing....

Other competitors were An Nguyen, Blessing Awodibu, Camilo Diaz, Mokhammed El Emam, Morgan Aste, Roy Evans, and Shelace Shoemaker.

this is disgusting on some degree. i cant stand with modern bodybuilding anymore. they look so soft like philsulina

i miss the dry hard grain old school look

warriorofzion

• WIZARD
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2021, 02:49:51 AM »

too bad nick will be dead in a few years he pushing the envelope too far

gearlovingguy

• Prince
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2021, 06:23:34 AM »

I agree with all posts.
Walkers thighs repeat thighs looked great
Upper body soft and under developed

It?s crazy how there?s zero flow of physiques these days.

My theory is every bodybuilder wants to be Arnold. Whether or not they realize it. Even if the direct physique they admire / chase/ idolize. Arnold is their idols idol. So continuing on my theory. Everyone saw pumping iron dvd outtakes. When the small New York (Jew man) bodybuilder says to Arnold ?nobody will notice the legs? every bodybuilder since then wants to beat their idol just like Lou F said & focuses on legs because of that. To try & be ?better?
Ronnie have similar acknowledgment in YouTube interview with Iranian financial adviser. Valuetainment. Gave respect where it?s due.

If Logan Franklin can put on needed size I think he?s the next best thing/ most similar. But his build is too thin and muscle bellies to flat/sharp. Needs new drug protocol. Aka the forgotten Deca. Imo.
is it hot in here or is it just the tren?

girl dad

decent bodybuilder-decent poser-weak points

believe in powerlifting programs thru off season

warriorofzion

• WIZARD
« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2021, 07:10:26 AM »

I think Rafael Brando can be something if he puts on size and keeps his waist tight,

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2021, 07:19:33 AM »

winner look very good.. also second place.. both look very good.. the winner issue is with legs.. they are too sickly looking in a bad way.. due to I think something to do with the cardio vascular system.. need to be careful but aside from that he looked very good relatively to the times we talk about remember we talk 2020's this is no longer kensas .. Dorothy

loj

Pages: [1]   Go Up