GH15

Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: What's Roman Fritz secret of Mass and staying shredded all time?  (Read 115 times)

SlinMeister

• WIZARD
  • Tren Harder! Harder than before!

I am following Roman Fritz since long time, recently he got hip replacement surgery twice and almost died.

Results? In 8w he come back shredded and big as before.

This guys is very OCD, workouts 2 times a day 6 days a week, since forever, eats almost 0 fats.

What do you think he runs to stay so lean all time?
Some people says he pops T3 like candy, others a ton of Tren....

Imho he is a result of HGH and Insulin in z high enough doses but.... Why he has such a lower water retention? Is that because he is superlean? Do you think he abuses diuretics?

Which protocol, do you think he uses? To have this perfect look all year round?

GH15 what do you think?
--

Orhan

• WIZARD
  • Banonymous
Re: What's Roman Fritz secret of Mass and staying shredded all time?
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2021, 11:54:42 AM »

this is quite straight forward and doesnt require ABUSE of t3 or diuretic or anything (use, yes), unless looking for shortcuts which you said he isnt the type of guy to do that.

-start lean 6-7% can do this on cruise dose test if need be with anavr or something, to reduce need for even higher doses when blowing
-add in pharma gh and insulin and increase dosages slowly to allow body to get used to and soak up bit by bit
-after few weeks in add t3/t4 combo
-increase test dose slowly and tiny dose tren like 150-300 a week for nutrition partitioning
-4000-5000cal with 80% clean foods should keep tight

Water is only concern here not bf gain, and can use little dose hctz if water form long insulin and test gets too much. use more if need for specific purposes.

this is what has worked for me up to 220lb single digit and dry, im sure same recipe for 230-240 just more of each.
Check me out. Naked pics ~~~~~~~> http://gh15.org/forum/index.php?topic=22453.0

GET ONNNN IT!

HazZzard777

• WIZARD
  • Hands-On
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2021, 09:27:59 PM »

Yes youre right orhan

Roman is 4-5% yearround. Its hard to gain fat when you are ocd on eating and training twice a day + cardio. Impossible to gain fat. Rememeber.. thenless fat you have, the harder it is to gain. 

And with that little fat, water doesnt make a huge difference. Some diff yes, but using ECA or HCTZ gets rid of that. Couple with dry stack...

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
  • i dont withness history,, i write it
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2021, 10:52:00 PM »

put a current picture of him I wil tel you what he is on to the last bit of detail but put current one from recent months

loj
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

I TAKE ZERO RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT
PEOPLE DECIDE TO DO TO THEIR BODY!
IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

SlinMeister

• WIZARD
  • Tren Harder! Harder than before!
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2021, 09:29:12 PM »

this is quite straight forward and doesnt require ABUSE of t3 or diuretic or anything (use, yes), unless looking for shortcuts which you said he isnt the type of guy to do that.

-start lean 6-7% can do this on cruise dose test if need be with anavr or something, to reduce need for even higher doses when blowing
-add in pharma gh and insulin and increase dosages slowly to allow body to get used to and soak up bit by bit
-after few weeks in add t3/t4 combo
-increase test dose slowly and tiny dose tren like 150-300 a week for nutrition partitioning
-4000-5000cal with 80% clean foods should keep tight

Water is only concern here not bf gain, and can use little dose hctz if water form long insulin and test gets too much. use more if need for specific purposes.

this is what has worked for me up to 220lb single digit and dry, im sure same recipe for 230-240 just more of each.

I think that you are right.... i have read also that he loves to use EQ and Primo at 1g both, which are pretty dry aas....
I missed to write that he workouts twice a day 6 days on 7, which also burns a good amount of calories.... i guess that he also does cardio.... so even more calories burnt.
In all this... he uses Milo's Insulin protocol: 20iu Log (not so sure about the dose tbh) before and after every wo.... so 80iu Humalog 6/7.

Recently did some research about HCTZ and 12,5mg ed isn't a problematic dose.... lots of people use it for decades due to high bp.

put a current picture of him I wil tel you what he is on to the last bit of detail but put current one from recent months

loj

GH15 you can see recent photos only on instagram.... https://instagram.com/romanfritz?igshid=1k5vss2kbedik
--

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
  • i dont withness history,, i write it
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2021, 09:45:35 PM »

^you think I have instagram? lol I dont do deep state platforms.. so put them here or give me log in info so it can be seen

there are rules every one should go by..

1. no deep state platforms.. too late for most already.. but i warned years before so i know i tried to help you fellas
2. in and out of the bitcoin and all other crypto since it is 100% surveilled exactly opposite of what you are told.. you think it is decentralized.. key word THINK.. it is not.. it IS the beast.. you just havent got it in full power yet.. so everything you make in there immediately take out and invest in real estate or metals.. or food.. the only thing species see as real value

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

I TAKE ZERO RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT
PEOPLE DECIDE TO DO TO THEIR BODY!
IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS
Pages: [1]   Go Up