GH15

Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Video milos sarcev talks about GH15  (Read 689 times)

KHOFO-camel-fucker

• WIZARD
  • Team HLima
Video milos sarcev talks about GH15
« on: April 22, 2020, 04:55:38 AM »

In 4'48'

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jDWzXFlj2g" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jDWzXFlj2g</a>
your midsection is fitness model level and can work in the industry!

as I said best improvement when it comes to upper torse

its stunning

gh15 approved

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
  • i dont withness history,, i write it
Re: Video milos sarcev talks about GH15
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2020, 08:20:04 AM »

that idiot caused more humans to pass on than a train wrack.. he has the guts to talk ??

he caused tons of passings on

he was in hospital million times

im the one who always preach about health and no drugs.. this is the difference.. no mixing of drugs like this idiot been doing all through 90s and 2000s

milos credibility is equal to the "olympic medals" of marion lol AKA

NONE EXISTANCE!

gh15 approved
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

I TAKE ZERO RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT
PEOPLE DECIDE TO DO TO THEIR BODY!
IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2020, 08:24:07 AM »

chad nicols cause them to pass on like chiwi say
milos too

I only CHANGED THIER TRAINING APPROACH! I made them understand what and how and use more machinery.. I cut their way in half but I never caused them to pass on..

as I said.. the only word that fits in is one

MARION

this is THE ONLY WORD THAT IS NEEDED HERE

now don't let me go talk about luke.. he caused his passing too..

the list is never ending

he knew he shouldn't mention me for long time here because he knows the damage he has done not comparable to the help I have given.. but whatever let him grow old knowing what he did.. he is the one who was after all in hospital with burns of the millionth degree from injecting SYNTOL INTO VEINS!

I can not believe how dumb some people in this sport is to even buy what 7 out of 10 people in this sport say.. no wonder it never got to be Olympic sport

gh15 approved
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2020, 08:27:48 AM »

put this damn thing in public so every one can see who the number one poisoner in the world mention in order to get himself off feeling guilty

this  ::) is not even the right smily to put here..

disgrace

dismissed

and he obviously haven't read me enough to see the HUGE difference between his crazy shit that cause athletes to pass on right and left and my teaching that maybe kept some not becoming top pros but its because THEY EITHER USED FAKE CRAP (TONS OF FAKE BUNK DRUG DEALERS OUT THERE.. AND OF COURSE YOU GOT TO HAVE THE GENETIC RESPOND TO THE LEGIT HORMONES DUH! I said if from day one in 2005.. always the key is 1. legit hormones. 2 genetic respond that is good enough for those legit hormones

only by answering this 2 conditions first and formost you will have A CHANCE at becoming a pro card holder
end of case,,

on a side not.. he got old.. good lord

gh15 approved

Pages: [1]   Go Up