GH15

Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: sins of the deep state-- arnold classic 2020-- live broadcast  (Read 850 times)

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
  • i dont withness history,, i write it

first we will start with this--

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

just to keep it deep state related..

then we will continue with this photo--

and finally to the youtube broadcast--

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oru2dsAOuQo" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oru2dsAOuQo</a>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oru2dsAOuQo

go help good ole jim.. he is old geezer now and look like don Corleone.. got to love it lol also starting to sound like him lol

enjoy!

gh15 approved

time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

I TAKE ZERO RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT
PEOPLE DECIDE TO DO TO THEIR BODY!
IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
Re: sins of the deep state-- arnold classic 2020-- live broadcast
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2020, 09:29:41 AM »

i told you before dexjax was best  bodybuilder in history.. right?

together with ron colman..

tonight dexjax made history as THE BEST bodybuild in history!

no matter what

51 year old Arnold classic top of the top

it is just amazing

he should not retire but he can.. lol

this is the best bodybuild that the IFBB ever had!

dexjax!

he wipe floor with everyone else period.. only one who comes very close is ron.. dexjax win on consistency it is simply astonishing

only one that ruin this for me is that idiot arron I cant stand his voice.. alex jones voice is much more suitable to this thing.. both testosterone voices but arron is drug addiction mixed with testosterone overload on American jewish.. just doesn't work well together for my hearing..

by the way redcon is a rubbish supplement company! but you know this.. hopefully by now you know this after so many years of me

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

squirms

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2020, 06:59:22 PM »

I watched the pre-judging. Absolutely awful camera/shots of the stage. How many years does it take for the to get this right?

Judging was pretty accurate. Did anyone notice Ramy's lat-spread or lack of? 

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2020, 11:38:24 PM »

I would give it to dexjax.. I really would.. it was his night show and that's when he shined most.. I would give it to him

he is pretty much 52 in that body of his

like in few months he is on his 52nd year in that flesh..

this is unbelievable

to be walking on the 52nd year in the same flesh and win so many competitions and be mr o and win second place Arnold classic when you are an old geezer??

this is unheard of!

they should have given him the win here

he should def not retire but I understand the decision.. he wants to retire as the best and also AT THE TOP SPOT.. which he is

he is pretty much Arnold classic champ and mr o

top 2-3 and held all titles multiple times

this fellas should have 100 million dollars to his name..

he doesn't.. I wonder why..

a superstar of the fitness world at that level and all the years pretty much healthy and in shape should have 100 million dollars to his name.. not 1 million  not 10 milliion

100 million!

gh15 approved

malfeasance

• Global Elf Mod
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2020, 11:42:31 PM »

no matter what

it is just amazing

dexjax!

he wipe floor with everyone else period.. only one who comes very close is ron.. dexjax win on consistency it is simply astonishing

only one that ruin this for me is that idiot arron I cant stand his voice.. alex jones voice is much more suitable to this thing.. both testosterone voices but arron is drug addiction mixed with testosterone overload on American jewish.. just doesn't work well together for my hearing..

by the way redcon is a rubbish supplement company! but you know this.. hopefully by now you know this after so many years of me

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

Amazing!  Dexter Jackson wins at 51
wow

I don't say wow normally but this post is one of the best ever on gh15.org and deserves a wow

bravo,,

gh15 approved

malfeasance

• Global Elf Mod
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2020, 11:43:20 PM »

Arnold taking a selfie during his posing routine about 2 minutes in  ;D

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lStXCx7Pkzw" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lStXCx7Pkzw</a>
wow

I don't say wow normally but this post is one of the best ever on gh15.org and deserves a wow

bravo,,

gh15 approved

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2020, 01:15:03 AM »

no matter what

it is just amazing

dexjax!

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

Amazing!  Dexter Jackson wins at 51

you wont hear about no dexjax getting no coronas my friend..

infact you wont hear about "too many" blacks getting the coronas,,

can you say deep state?

prisoners of "your own" earth..

simply disgusting

if they do something to president trump (poisoning him or anything that take him out) the military of the united states take control over the country and end deep state once and for all.. no more Nazi ww2 leftover bullshit simply no more deep state

they chose the bio engineering route

gh15 approved

Pages: [1]   Go Up