GH15

Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: food guidance to prevent COVID19-- $100 THREE MONTHS SUPPLY  (Read 705 times)

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
  • i dont withness history,, i write it
food guidance to prevent COVID19-- $100 THREE MONTHS SUPPLY
« on: March 03, 2020, 03:27:16 PM »

from liking you..

it wont choose you as a host guaranteed by me!

i cant believe im doing this but ill put here guidance-- BEST FOOD YOU CAN GET TO PREVENT VIRUSES OF ANY KIND!

if you find yourself in area hit by the flu virus known as bio engineered corona lol (activated as an atempt at destroying president trump economy) you should follow my food guidance rules in order to remain in the clear and not infected

#1. eat indian food (not from restaurants but real indian food.. very cheap comes in packets that cost 1 dollar a pack AND ITS NOT MADE IN US BUT IN INDIA!.. pack = a meal.. buy yourself 100-200-300 packs and youll be ok for half a year straight in any situation regarding viruses lol )
this is the best food out there for VIRUSES

#2. i recommend Ashoka brand for the food i mentioned in #1

#3 eat garlic and curcumin95 or turmeric if you cant afford curcumin95 ( if you want to keep it cheap just buy the brand MOTHER'S that is made in India and has garlic pickle sauce second to none or the lime chillie sauce that is also amazing.. they cost 1 dollar per bottle of sauce

#4 use the spices i recommended on this forum a week ago (it is on the  natural remedies board.. a public board everyone can see)

#5 raw onion is your best friend

you should never have any viral issues following this advice.. its good advice to follow in general.. its just that i like my raw fish usually.. but if you are in proximity of viruses.. im talking within 5 miles not 200 or 2000 miles lol

no medicine is needed
no vaccines is needed
no nothing is needed

have aspirin on hand in general if you are human and never EVER go to a hospital unless you are in a need of a surgery! and even then it better be a big surgery that is an absolute must.. all other cases stay home on the coach or bed

when it comes to the corona you will never need hospital even if you come 1 inch away from it if you follow my food guidance to the T,,

all the food above each and every meal including the sauces i describe are PRESERVATIVE FREE.. that means there is zero preservative.. nothing not even a tiny mini bit of color or number of some chemical that you should close an eye to,, IT IS COMPLETELY PRESERVATIVE FREE.. ONLY LEGIT INGREDIENTS FROM INDIA AND SUPER FUCKING CHEAP

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

I TAKE ZERO RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT
PEOPLE DECIDE TO DO TO THEIR BODY!
IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

Gyp10ca

• WIZARD
  • Team HLima
Re: food guidance to prevent COVID19-- $100 THREE MONTHS SUPPLY
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2020, 05:04:21 PM »

Whats this Ashoka Indian $1 packet you mention?  I'm in Canada, do they carry this or some kind of equivalent in most grocery stores?

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2020, 09:25:24 PM »

there you go,,

this can be bought in your local abu store.. lol

just go to local indian grocery store.. they will kiss your feet for those 100 dollars.. and you will have best food out there for half a year.. maybe 2-3 months if you are getting addicted lol

there is also in Walmart that brands tasty treats or whatever they call it.. its also very good brand but cost more since Walmart charge more.. so its 3 dollars a pack..

I recommend Ashoka because you will never beat a 100 dolars 100 top quality meals deal.. NEVER

Ashoka is also more real indian taste to me despite the fact they are both LEGIT INDIA ORIGINATED

any town has some indian grocery store now days.. you should find it easy enough or buy it online

Ashoka is usually sold 2 for 1..  like 2-3 dollars for 2 packets

buy 200.. 300.. whatever you buy is going to be 1/10 the price of anything else out there and last longer and keep you REALLY immuned to the viruses!

gh15 approved
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2020, 09:55:16 PM »

by the way just so you all know since im sure many of you are new but good number of you are older members so some of you may remember my sayings from all the viruses along the years of gh15 and gh15.org lol

HORMONIZED fellas do not get sick with VIRUSES.. 

period end of case

just like i told you years ago that hormonized fellas cant get HIV.. you do remember that right? i used to say it to you last decade and  even in the 2000s..

hormonized fellas are immuned to hiv and the aids disease.. no one of the deep state will tell you that ofcourse.. but hormonized fellas on legit saizen and legit test and lefit trenbolone ace and legit high quality products are IMMUNED to VIRUSES! period end of case

that INCLUDES the nonsense of covid19

but still indian food is good for you against viruses IN CASE YOU ARE NOT ON HORMONES OR OFF.. and even if you are on i recommend it since its tasty and cheap and just give you more protection against VIRUSES

key word = VIRUSES

gh15 approved

Pages: [1]   Go Up