GH15

Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Magnesium BisGlycinate  (Read 499 times)

Raul

• WIZARD
  • Team HLima
Magnesium BisGlycinate
« on: February 24, 2020, 07:05:48 PM »

I wanted to share with you the most number one list of really important mineral.. i know people here are against supplements but this one is really really really crucial..

Most of you already heared that magnesium is an crucial part of atleast 300 enzymatic actions right?

Well im here to tell you its much more than that.. its not even 600 nor 1000 enzymatic avtivities that this intermascular mineral is responsible for...

Its best absorbing form is In chelated form.. preferably BisGlycinate..

Its better bowel movements... its better digestion.
 Its better sleep.. its better vivid sleep.. its better appetite its better pump.. i like it the most at morning cardio on empty stomach I drink it it absorbs best i feel that way...

Really my friends magnesium is a giant.. giant factor in one health and quality of life..

5d realm

"MiyaGi"

metan20

• WIZARD
  • John 3:16
Re: Magnesium BisGlycinate
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2020, 09:23:27 AM »

how much magnesium do you use per day?
and you will know the truth and the truth will set you free.
 JO 8.:32

RunningMan

• WIZARD
Re: Magnesium BisGlycinate
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2020, 10:29:56 AM »

I use 500mg a day and plan to take it to the day I die. I use to get terrible muscle cramps post workout, in every muscle. I tried a number of things to stop this and mag did it. I've stopped taking it and the cramps come back within a week. The way I understand it sodium and potassium help the muscle flex (cramp) and magnesium helps it relax.

I also use to suffer from terrible headaches - would go on for days and I would just live with it. Those have lessened a lot but not eliminated then. Also I sleep like a champ, not sure if it's related.
Pages: [1]   Go Up