GH15

Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Chad Nicholls Fires Back After Shawn Ray's Attack  (Read 848 times)

malfeasance

• Global Elf Mod
Chad Nicholls Fires Back After Shawn Ray's Attack
« on: February 23, 2020, 07:49:40 AM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ETGfQM6NRI" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ETGfQM6NRI</a>
wow

I don't say wow normally but this post is one of the best ever on gh15.org and deserves a wow

bravo,,

gh15 approved

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
  • i dont withness history,, i write it
Re: Chad Nicholls Fires Back After Shawn Ray's Attack
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2020, 08:47:13 AM »

can you conclude what he say in few sentences I don't hev time to watch it right now

gh15 approved
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

I TAKE ZERO RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT
PEOPLE DECIDE TO DO TO THEIR BODY!
IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

malfeasance

• Global Elf Mod
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2020, 08:20:35 PM »

can you conclude what he say in few sentences I don't hev time to watch it right now

gh15 approved

Shawn Ray accused him of killing several of his high profile clients and  . . . oh, basically this:
Nasser/ Dead
Youngblood/ Dead
Wheeler/ Kidney Transplant
Prince/ Kidney Transplant
Long/ No Kidneys

Coleman in a bath tub full of ice the day before the Olympia.

Dallas faints on stage then pukes back stage.

And Chad Nicholls comes on the show to defend himself.  Mainly, he does so by stating Wheeler's kidney disease is genetic and not addressing the others but telling some interesting anecdotes like about the time he and Levrone nearly came to blows right outside the Olympia press conference (which he blamed on Shawn Ray and Wayne DeMelia).  It is an entertaining video.
wow

I don't say wow normally but this post is one of the best ever on gh15.org and deserves a wow

bravo,,

gh15 approved

Chris

• WIZARD
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2020, 10:49:07 PM »

Didn't do a very good job of defending himself, literally.
Now everytime I'm about to do a set which I know is gonna be tough as hell, I tell myself "Just think about how you wanna look."

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
  • i dont withness history,, i write it
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2020, 11:40:27 PM »

gh15 approved

Shawn Ray accused him of killing several of his high profile clients and  . . . oh, basically this:
Nasser/ Dead
Youngblood/ Dead
Long/ No Kidneys

And Chad Nicholls comes on the show to defend himself.  Mainly, he does so by stating Wheeler's kidney disease is genetic and not addressing the others but telling some interesting anecdotes like about the time he and Levrone nearly came to blows right outside the Olympia press conference (which he blamed on Shawn Ray and Wayne DeMelia).  It is an entertaining video.

the athlete need to know his or her body.. you never trust a coach as an advance bodybuild.. all of us who lived to this day never counted directly on coaches

chiwi never really did.. he knew his prep he knew his drugs.. thus he is correct!

some things he say are incorrect.. quite a few.. but in this case with out even watching the video i can tell you he is correct,,

gh15 approved
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

I TAKE ZERO RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT
PEOPLE DECIDE TO DO TO THEIR BODY!
IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

warriorofzion

• WIZARD
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2020, 04:09:02 AM »

he made Shawn Ray look like a total liar
Worked with Nasser 10 years before he died
Worked with Dallas for 1 show and was not with Chad when he died
Shawn had Boyer Coe call Chad to coach him

squirms

« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2020, 07:03:39 PM »

gh15 approved

Nasser/ Dead
Youngblood/ Dead
Long/ No Kidneys

Out of all of them Tom Prince's physique impressed me the most and the most I wished to have. Incredible thickness and density and looked strong and powerful from all sides.
Pages: [1]   Go Up