GH15

Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Corona virus and raw kids  (Read 887 times)

KHOFO-camel-fucker

• WIZARD
  • Team HLima
Corona virus and raw kids
« on: February 16, 2020, 01:02:13 AM »

Any chef crazy enough to get shit from China right now?
There is another source from another country that has been proven to be legit auther than china?
All brends get their raw from china
Sory for my poor english brothers
your midsection is fitness model level and can work in the industry!

as I said best improvement when it comes to upper torse

its stunning

gh15 approved

malfeasance

• Global Elf Mod
Re: Corona virus and raw kids
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2020, 04:02:09 AM »

Corona virus will not live long enough to be shipped overseas (unless in a living host).
wow

I don't say wow normally but this post is one of the best ever on gh15.org and deserves a wow

bravo,,

gh15 approved

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
  • i dont withness history,, i write it
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2020, 10:44:48 AM »

the corona is bio engineered virus aimed at Asians.. last time I saw you you didn't look anything Asian to me.. can others can infected? yes but it will take a lot of effort on your side.. meaning to be in close intimate proximity with an Asian girl that has it.. and Asian girls has it much less than Asian males..

it is a deep state weapon.. mainly used to ruin president trump economy.. the Chinese don't care few 10s of 1000s to pass on.. small change for them.. infact some of them (in the communist-fascist government) are  happy about it

also eat indian food.. all indian spices are the best medicine against corona in its current form.. and flu in general

lastly don't talk sources here.. there are few who sell legit human grade.. you can email me for true and trusted ones who don't lie and deliver legit hg products.. my email is [email protected]

gh15 approved
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

I TAKE ZERO RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT
PEOPLE DECIDE TO DO TO THEIR BODY!
IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2020, 10:50:09 AM »

if you want specific spices you should use pm me ill give you the list but they should be used on a regular basis by humans

there are quite a few out there

curcumin95% is the best thing one on the list but there are many others..

also I highly recommend middle eastern spices but you eat them all the time.. you know zaatar.. sumac.. and other middle east goodies.. I would just sit and eat curry all day long.. it is one of the best foods humans can eat against viruses

india middle east north Africa..  those are the places where they don't get this balonie but in this case its bio engineered and aimed at Asians

gh15 approved
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

Bose88

• WIZARD
  • ima panda
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2020, 02:44:18 PM »

if you want specific spices you should use pm me ill give you the list but they should be used on a regular basis by humans

there are quite a few out there

curcumin95% is the best thing one on the list but there are many others..

also I highly recommend middle eastern spices but you eat them all the time.. you know zaatar.. sumac.. and other middle east goodies.. I would just sit and eat curry all day long.. it is one of the best foods humans can eat against viruses

india middle east north Africa..  those are the places where they don't get this balonie but in this case its bio engineered and aimed at Asians

gh15 approved

List of spices is good, can you share publicly?

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2020, 08:36:56 PM »

yes ill writre it here later then move the thread to public in feel the burn so the others out there can read

gh15 approved

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2020, 08:47:58 PM »

actuall let me do it now I hve few minutes

curcumin95
turmeric.. it is different than curcumin.. curcumin is pure thin powdr that wont risk you if you take a lot of it since too much turmeric can cause kidney stones.. while curcumin is way stronger concentration of what is making turmeric with out the risk of stones.. but at normal concentration turmeric is great too
curry
cardamom seeds
coriander seeds
cumin
Jamaican peppers
ginger
black pepper
garlic
cinnamon
harissa
cayenne
fennel
flax seed or powdr
orange peel
zaatar
sumac

there are more but I do it out of my head so this should be enough

if you eat food with this type of ingredients in it which are known as spices.. you will really not get sick with any virus.. knock on wood.. I mean yes you wil get sick if you are French kissing someone with it ofcourse.. but generally speaking eating this and keeping away from sick people and HUMAN hospitals will keep you good to go

this is NOT a cure for diseases.. not at all.. this is just something that doesn't let virus have a surface to work on.. viruses hate this those things.. they don't do well among those spices

gh15 approved

metan20

• WIZARD
  • John 3:16
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2020, 09:40:37 PM »

curcumin95
turmeric.. it is different than curcumin.. curcumin is pure thin powdr that wont risk you if you take a lot of it since too much turmeric can cause kidney stones.. while curcumin is way stronger concentration of what is making turmeric with out the risk of stones.. but at normal concentration turmeric is great too
curry
cardamom seeds
coriander seeds
cumin
Jamaican peppers
ginger
black pepper
garlic
cinnamon
harissa
cayenne
fennel
flax seed or powdr
orange peel
zaatar
sumac

if you eat food with this type of ingredients in it which are known as spices.. you will really not get sick with any virus.. knock on wood.. I mean yes you wil get sick if you are French kissing someone with it ofcourse.. but generally speaking eating this and keeping away from sick people and HUMAN hospitals will keep you good to go

this is NOT a cure for diseases.. not at all.. this is just something that doesn't let virus have a surface to work on.. viruses hate this those things.. they don't do well among those spices

gh15 approved
GOLD

one question: the curcumin 95 would the root be concentrated?
and you will know the truth and the truth will set you free.
 JO 8.:32

KHOFO-camel-fucker

• WIZARD
  • Team HLima
« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2020, 10:35:30 PM »

Zaatar is good . i aulways take it
your midsection is fitness model level and can work in the industry!

as I said best improvement when it comes to upper torse

its stunning

gh15 approved

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2020, 11:09:26 PM »

just buy curcumin95 from by this one company called terry naturals.. that's best in the market and no they do not give me % of their sales lol its just the best out there.. you will understand when you open the pill up..

now the reason I don't recommend buying the powdrs.. is because it probably comes from china lol if you can buy directly from India.. now that's a diferent story but its so cheap really 20 dollars for 100.. and terry naturals has it in many concentrations.. really money here is no factor due to the low price

its pretty much curcuma longa or whatever its called.. standardized.. and it comes with the essential natural turmeric oils for better absoption and it makign the powder finer.. eventhough it never completely absorbed no matter what it is.. but good ~50% is and this is what you aim at,,

gh15 approved

Bose88

• WIZARD
  • ima panda
« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2020, 02:07:13 AM »

curcumin95
curry
cardamom seeds
coriander seeds
cumin
Jamaican peppers
ginger
black pepper
garlic
cinnamon
harissa
cayenne
fennel
flax seed or powdr
orange peel
zaatar
sumac

gh15 approved

Saved this

mrolympia2020

• WIZARD
« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2020, 02:27:16 PM »

i 100% belive what gh15 said i had this exact thought,

i would go as far to say this was planned so long ago, that the possiblity of the us government putting stuff in the food/water supply to make us immune or unresponisve to the virus for a long time

well see what happens, the viurs eas doubling every few days to a week

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #12 on: February 23, 2020, 10:35:39 AM »

"corona virus" of 2020 is a bio engineered made virus and is doing a number on china.. it was RELEASED BY CHINA on purpose!

1. hurting president trump great economic success attempting to do it from the outside in and do it in the 2020 election year

2. give the surveillance police communist chan chu fat a relief from the hong kong situation in order to maintain control of the people

it had 2 angles to it and they decided to do it via bio weapon

I can tell you one thing about all this thing.. if this shit ever hit united states.. its a doom day scenario.. and why am I saying that?

have you ever entered a Walmart in America? try it sometime.. its disaster waiting to happen.. and today it is very bad its not 10 years ago when it was ok.. today it is simply zombies all over.. it is bad! so you add into it bio engineered virus to take over a population and you will have the end of united states as you know it

matter of time until this will be attempted and THEN you will see WW3 coming to you.. china knows it will be destroyed to ashed in a ww3 scenario so they wont dare.. they will be gone off the fuckin map and with it deep state global head quarters

gh15 approved

Pages: [1]   Go Up