GH15

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 27   Go Down

Author Topic: ask me anything.  (Read 33704 times)

dj181

• WIZARD
  • Team HLima
Re: ask me anything.
« Reply #690 on: June 18, 2021, 11:00:24 AM »

speaking of gbig do you have contact with fat alice ie. alex27 lol

he had good torso genetic but his arms sucked fucking ass
Don't think I'd make it but I bet I'd might😎

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
  • i dont withness history,, i write it
« Reply #691 on: June 18, 2021, 11:45:28 AM »

^no always wondered wht happened to him i assume he stil on gtbig or whatever left of it under the gimmicks.. but alex33 as i used to call him only comminucated with me very few times.. asking question of how to get his arms bigger since his arms was horrible genetic he was infatuated with getting them bigger but you talk here so many years back like really the great 2000's .. very good times in comparison to the hell you are in now.. DESPITE the deep state sept 11 operation...  the 2000's was HEAVEN!

i know he attached himself to naser and at one point really wanted fellas to think he was me for some reason.. the gtbig forums were very dirty by 2010's and the rest is history.. "professional muscle" simply could not afford financialy to let me the individual behind gh15 become so huge.. and i did .. i wish i could say more but i am the most successful individual in history of bodybuild and fitness.. NO ONE EVEN COME CLOSE!

the thing is that the lies.. the nonsense from that idiot onemorerep on gtbig gave them such bad credibility in the later years.. since again they tried and i would think still try to build publicity on my name.. it is very common to try to build yourself up on gh15.. i made some of the BIGGEST MULTI MILLIONAIRES IN THE HISTORY OF THIS SPORT

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

I TAKE ZERO RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT
PEOPLE DECIDE TO DO TO THEIR BODY!
IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

cstex

• Duke
« Reply #692 on: June 18, 2021, 09:22:40 PM »

I always was for trenbolona ace truth since strngo in 2008-2009.. since he proved to me that the trenbolonea ace of his was top of the line this is when I could feel comfortable preaching truth about trenbolona ace since it is NOT hg prpduct and need to be of high purity to be of any good also easter greatly matters

anyone who still think I am not the same individual all those many many many many and then some more MANY years got some loose screw in their heads.. seriously

the gh15.org forums ofcourse has hormone discussion it .. bodybuild is huge part of it duh

optimus is prime gh15er I don't know what happened to him you say ex friend so I don't know never checked into it but he was prime gh15er back in the day when I started this site....

superdrol I was introduced to by guido.. and I liked..

I am permitted to evolve along the years right? i did not rely on superdrol ever and only really used it when guido taught about it on here and asked me to try.. so i did.. i was always anapolon and anabol or Russian dianabol bodybuild.. but superfrol is for what it does much better if you know how to use it .. i was experiencing with it along side the great lean82

axl was working with me on here very close in the EXTREMLY important earth period of 2012-2013 probably the most important period in history of humanity.. at the least top 3 most important period is HUMAN HISTORY those 2-3 years

axl knew me from gtbig since i think he was talking with me on there too.. he knows i am the same fella since he talk to an older gh15er blp who also know me from those days

i am very surprised he is not here at least visiting from time to time but you talk here about life time.. you talk here about decades in peoples lives.. i been around a very long time indeed so he might be doing something else

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

OptimusPrime thinks the same thing about you.. according to him, "gh15 isnt the same guy, its a shared account between bodybuilders and a dealer". But he's not a filt, he DOES NOT push scam supplements, fake gear or anything like that.

About the gh15 forum pushing hormones to make money, I must agree with you. There are plenty designer steroids that GH15 could promote to make money, like the beloved trestolone. GH15 could make millions pushing as a miracle steroid with ONE public sponsor.

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #693 on: June 19, 2021, 02:08:27 AM »

^saying the conditional junior with the 100 posts to his name?

lol

i am one individual same one.. he know it too.. always been one from 2005.. there is no sharing of my account .. you yourself know it but i guess it is nice to write on feel the burn to maybe misguide some new individuals who come to read gh15..

well it is immposible.. anyone who read me can tell it is one person.. i just have the same specific ocd type things all the years.. same thing.. evolved? sure.. but same thing.. just ask palius you know him.. or anyone really

what frustrates someone is probably not knowing who the individual is.. but they know there was NEVER share account .. always me

a pupil from gtbig shithole knows it too despite talking shit about me along the years..

onemorerep knows it too..

everyone knows it

they cant STAND the success..

and now they are under punishment.. which they wont only wont stand but will fall victims to!

eye for an eye
hand for a hand
leg for a leg

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #694 on: June 19, 2021, 02:10:26 AM »

I always was for trenbolona ace truth since strngo in 2008-2009.. since he proved to me that the trenbolonea ace of his was top of the line this is when I could feel comfortable preaching truth about trenbolona ace since it is NOT hg prpduct and need to be of high purity to be of any good also easter greatly matters

anyone who still think I am not the same individual all those many many many many and then some more MANY years got some loose screw in their heads.. seriously

the gh15.org forums ofcourse has hormone discussion it .. bodybuild is huge part of it duh

optimus is prime gh15er I don't know what happened to him you say ex friend so I don't know never checked into it but he was prime gh15er back in the day when I started this site....

superdrol I was introduced to by guido.. and I liked..

I am permitted to evolve along the years right? i did not rely on superdrol ever and only really used it when guido taught about it on here and asked me to try.. so i did.. i was always anapolon and anabol or Russian dianabol bodybuild.. but superfrol is for what it does much better if you know how to use it .. i was experiencing with it along side the great lean82

axl was working with me on here very close in the EXTREMLY important earth period of 2012-2013 probably the most important period in history of humanity.. at the least top 3 most important period is HUMAN HISTORY those 2-3 years

axl knew me from gtbig since i think he was talking with me on there too.. he knows i am the same fella since he talk to an older gh15er blp who also know me from those days

i am very surprised he is not here at least visiting from time to time but you talk here about life time.. you talk here about decades in peoples lives.. i been around a very long time indeed so he might be doing something else

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

OptimusPrime thinks the same thing about you.. according to him, "gh15 isnt the same guy, its a shared account between bodybuilders and a dealer". But he's not a filt, he DOES NOT push scam supplements, fake gear or anything like that.

About the gh15 forum pushing hormones to make money, I must agree with you. There are plenty designer steroids that GH15 could promote to make money, like the beloved trestolone. GH15 could make millions pushing as a miracle steroid with ONE public sponsor.

how do you know optimus and why isn't he on here? he could have told me this directly.. many times.. but instead he asked to be gh15 coach in brazil which i agreed to..

i could very easily tell him things that only him and i know from here from many years back... including from me leading gtbig when i brought it to be the only place that counted between 2005 and 2011 (really early 2012)

loj

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #695 on: June 19, 2021, 02:18:26 AM »

i do not believe those guys think i am not me.. some of them are not dumb.. yes there were dumb guys here but atx talk with blp.. and palius had enough lectures before regarding me that even the dumb ones should by now understand everything

one person.. one individual..  all along.. 2005-2022 .. it is pretty much 2022 already time flys in 2020's hell it is an infinite type of hell

by the way if you know Brazilian so well why don't you bring taquila on his name to the site.. would be very good

loj

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #696 on: June 19, 2021, 05:07:35 AM »

if anyone think gh15 is scam and i am not me .. simply contact me on messanger and you will quite fast know i was and am gh15.. the one and only since 2005.. i know every single word i put in bible and all history from the first holidays night in 2005 when gh15 entered the domain.. i know every single individual that came in contact with me.. i remember things only I CAN KNOW

you can all test it on messanger very easily.. you know my wickr.. it is new yes but i answer it like on here.. i ALWAYS answer legitimate athletes and really most who contact me even the sham accounts lol

loj

TheHeMan

• WIZARD
  • Team HLima
« Reply #697 on: June 26, 2021, 01:04:52 AM »

Do you prefer blends or individual steroids you mix together in a syringe?

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #698 on: June 26, 2021, 01:11:15 AM »

personaly like to mix it myself.. unless I am 100% sure it is strngo like level but go find a strngo..  I hope he come back here I really do

loj

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #699 on: June 30, 2021, 02:15:30 PM »

this is for athletes who visit gh15.org and want to register but can not...

I have a wickr messenger

my wickr is: bosserro.. I have over 60 gh15ers from along the years that messaged me during the last few weeks and can communicate with me freely

don't be shy and introduce yourself.. A TON of the information you find on the site originated with me..  so you can get it from me directly by simply asking.. I know it is not right to not let you register but this does not come from me,,  I want registration to be open.. I really do.. I know my name is strong enough to stand anything so it doesn't matter .. the site can allow itself to do as it wishes but it should not be this way and registration should be open so athletes can register

I get a lot of messages from athletes who got kicked out of gh15.org and also many who forgot their passwords.. you don't bother me when you massage me you just make me aware of your situations so feel free to do so

I also will let any gh15 athlete who got kicked out of here (not by their fault..) and any gh15 athlete who never got wizard status and think they deserve so once proving it to me.. to order the best hormones a human can possibly get.. all pharmaceutical brands.. all legit all the prime of the prime.. American and europian brands...  this is the best I can do to cover for the injustice of not letting you register to the site during the last year,,

my wickr username is: bosserro

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

TheHeMan

• WIZARD
  • Team HLima
« Reply #700 on: July 13, 2021, 06:14:41 AM »

When you were competing who was your top adversary?

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #701 on: July 13, 2021, 07:18:33 AM »

^placings lol

loj

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #702 on: July 13, 2021, 07:25:01 AM »

When you were competing who was your top adversary?

but my worst adversary happened on here.. unjustifiably... for reasons of greed and corruption

NEVER BY ME!

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

TheHeMan

• WIZARD
  • Team HLima
« Reply #703 on: July 13, 2021, 07:56:38 AM »

Who on the stage was your formidable opponent?

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #704 on: July 13, 2021, 08:03:11 AM »

anyone who is a pro tier 1 and 2 is formidable opponent and it is only the day of the show that really counts at those 2 tiers

loj

dj181

• WIZARD
  • Team HLima
« Reply #705 on: July 13, 2021, 11:36:44 AM »

dear god, why is my strength going up while i am eating less than 1000 cals a day and less than 60 grams of protien per day?

i have been on this diet for 8 days now and my bodyweight is down 8 pounds but i am pushing more weight.... WHAT THE  FUCK??

machine press went from 120 for 9 reps til failure to 140 for 11 reps til failure

db incline went from 80 for 5 reps til failure to 85 for 6 reps til failure

leg press went from 180 for 8 reps til failure to 190 for 10 reps til failure

guess i am not losing muscle, since my strength is going up as it is nearly impossible to lose muscle while lifting heavier loads

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #706 on: July 13, 2021, 01:00:25 PM »

^
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WR1UiNdQnDw" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WR1UiNdQnDw</a>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WR1UiNdQnDw

loj

dj181

• WIZARD
  • Team HLima
« Reply #707 on: July 13, 2021, 01:46:51 PM »

;D

TheHeMan

• WIZARD
  • Team HLima
« Reply #708 on: July 16, 2021, 02:30:31 AM »

Do you remember when you Gunter Schlierkamp beat Ronnie Coleman? Were you there as a competitor or an audience member when it happened?

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #709 on: July 16, 2021, 04:12:20 AM »

I was always here
I was always there
I was always everywhere

a poet by gh15 : )  I will admit vansvile poets are better  ;D

gh15 approved

TheHeMan

• WIZARD
  • Team HLima
« Reply #710 on: July 18, 2021, 03:15:30 AM »

Who was the most aesthetic bodybuilder you ever competed against as a pro?

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #711 on: July 18, 2021, 06:16:59 AM »

dj181 of course..

and chiwi

loj

gearlovingguy

• King
« Reply #712 on: July 18, 2021, 09:31:35 AM »

Is there a way to lose lower back fat (minor love handle) without dieting or cardio?
If so how?
Which exercises? Which hormone? Which combo of hormones? (I am still off hormones ATM for a few more weeks)
is it hot in here or is it just the tren?
girl dadx2
Constantly evolving

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #713 on: July 18, 2021, 12:43:27 PM »

there is no way.. fat reduction is going equally more or less all over the body.. with some places noticeable first and some later.. but the love handles can be done in surgery or lipo sucktion both i don't recommend

gh15 approved

lucas

• WIZARD
« Reply #714 on: July 20, 2021, 03:20:34 AM »

Time travel. When it will be "invented" ?

I know you say that it already happens, but, the first one happened before 2021 (for instance 2020 to 1930) or just the travel came to any year before 2021 ("from 2088 to 2000")?

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #715 on: July 20, 2021, 04:39:19 AM »

^20th century

loj

TheHeMan

• WIZARD
  • Team HLima
« Reply #716 on: July 27, 2021, 10:50:05 PM »

How old were you when you did your first bodybuilding contest and what year was it?

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #717 on: July 31, 2021, 06:05:21 PM »

this thread has tons of readers some thread don't this one does.. so I do answer everything but cant be specific regarding some things

1980s

now regarding gh15 being "source" like they all cry about on meso lol I have a list.. I decided to put a list of products I can offer BECAUSE of the shit many sell on HOLES ON THE NET cough cough.. that is BUNK OR AT SOMETIMES CRAP UG THAT UNDERDOSE PRODUCTS MAKING HUGE PROFITS ON ATHLETES.. many of those already fucked many of my pupils along the years.. so when someone want legit products they know where to come and oh they come they know whats good

I have my site with no registration allowed and still have TONS of orders just think HOW BIG MY NAME IS IN BODYBUILD HISTORY..

^ the above is not for heman it is for the fellas from holes on the internet that chase every word I write on the public sections of this site.. or past bitter members for god knows what reason .. probably mod did them wrong

in any case to all the haters out there.. whomever you are and whereevere you are always remember

1,, I been there ions before you.. I made this internet bodybuild into the success it became
2,, I am NOT "all about high doses" .. some on this site are but I was always giving advice and my bible is written BASED ON ADVANCE LEVEL BODYBUILD AND ALWAYS TAKING LEAN MUSCLE TO ACCOUNT! stop confusing zamba and other gh15ers with me.. I am NOT them
3,, I am the MOST and by FAR the MOST recognized and talked about name in history of internet eras bodybuild.. me .. same ole me going now in 3 consecutive decades..
4,, I would take the hands on testing over any test jano is putting out.. ANY test.. because bribing jano became the name of the game.. I much rather test it hands on or athletes to do so than have someone says he send something to someone and I need to count on it.. it is never the case.. you want to test product? YOU DO IT YOUSELF ON YOUR BODY.. THEN YOU KNOW IF IT IS LEGIT.. nothing else works

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

cstex

• Duke
« Reply #718 on: August 01, 2021, 03:17:48 AM »

how do you use t3?

splitting doses? entire dose at morning? fasted?

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #719 on: August 01, 2021, 03:34:28 AM »

i dont.. I neve needed I am one of the jaxdex type metabolizm.. but when I did i used split if high dose and one dose is low dose.. most massive fellas that eat everything they want use a lot of t3.. and yes it is possible to eat a lot and cover for it with t3.. this is how many used to pass by into photoshoots while cheating.. some bodybuild used ALOT of t3..

also never get ug crap only pharma stuff.. this is rule of thumb regarding this product

the ones that tend to gain fat fast need t 3.. the ones on high doses of gh might need combo of t3 and t4.. but some can pull it all with minimal dose of t3 if any

DONT OVERDO T3 EITHER.. when i say high dose t3 i talk about MASS MONSTERS.. massive pro level bodybuild in the 260lb+ sub 6%

loj

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 27   Go Up