GH15

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24   Go Down

Author Topic: ask me anything.  (Read 30824 times)

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
  • i dont withness history,, i write it
Re: ask me anything.
« Reply #630 on: May 30, 2021, 04:15:47 AM »

i did.. wrote it on here in detail quite recently.. like a year ago..

yes 370 was on its way to Antarctica..

i was talking with the girlfriend of phillip.. you know her the one who was on fake news cnn during those years... this was exactly when the species stated to wake up.. anyway i was talking to her pretty recently within last year and moment the discussion got to Antarctica.. she got quiet as a fish and left very fast..

her job? she worked all her life for the government.. many years working with an istaeli company that worked for American government in partnership.. but was dealing with conductors..

she was very talkative about everything until i went into the Antarctic circle.. then quieted down as if sde saw a ghost and ran for her life lol.. like many do in Malaysia and australia when i bring it up  since they know what was given to public was B A L O N I E !

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

I don?t remember you saying it went to Antarctica but that it just went into the air and disappeared.

How could it disappear in Malaysia if it was going to Antarctica

it did not disappear in Malaysia.. it was nothing like the deep state told you via fake news cnn.. and yes it did disappear in mid air.. oh it sure did

his direction was Antarctica

pilot was perfectly sane by the way ,, BOTH!

loj
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

I TAKE ZERO RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT
PEOPLE DECIDE TO DO TO THEIR BODY!
IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

vivalafrizank

• WIZARD
  • 💉💉We are the universe💉💉
« Reply #631 on: May 30, 2021, 11:19:04 AM »

i did.. wrote it on here in detail quite recently.. like a year ago..

yes 370 was on its way to Antarctica..

i was talking with the girlfriend of phillip.. you know her the one who was on fake news cnn during those years... this was exactly when the species stated to wake up.. anyway i was talking to her pretty recently within last year and moment the discussion got to Antarctica.. she got quiet as a fish and left very fast..

her job? she worked all her life for the government.. many years working with an istaeli company that worked for American government in partnership.. but was dealing with conductors..

she was very talkative about everything until i went into the Antarctic circle.. then quieted down as if sde saw a ghost and ran for her life lol.. like many do in Malaysia and australia when i bring it up  since they know what was given to public was B A L O N I E !

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

I don?t remember you saying it went to Antarctica but that it just went into the air and disappeared.

How could it disappear in Malaysia if it was going to Antarctica

it did not disappear in Malaysia.. it was nothing like the deep state told you via fake news cnn.. and yes it did disappear in mid air.. oh it sure did

his direction was Antarctica

pilot was perfectly sane by the way ,, BOTH!

loj

Okay if he was sane why did he take the MALAYASIAN airplane to Antarctica if true?

Where is your link so I can read what you read?
It's not okay to put others down.  Remember where you came from.  We're bodybuilders, help build others too

I am a champion I am victorious.  I am a champion I am victorious

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #632 on: May 30, 2021, 12:39:51 PM »

you really think I read it somewhere eh? lol

loj
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

gearlovingguy

• Prince
« Reply #633 on: May 31, 2021, 12:31:57 AM »

Can I train with you?
is it hot in here or is it just the tren?

girl dad

decent bodybuilder-decent poser-weak points

believe in powerlifting programs thru off season

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #634 on: May 31, 2021, 12:36:02 AM »

^in Moscow?

loj

metan20

• WIZARD
  • John 3:16
« Reply #635 on: May 31, 2021, 02:20:45 AM »

can we wait economic crisis in next year?

based on everything we see
and you will know the truth and the truth will set you free.
 JO 8.:32

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #636 on: May 31, 2021, 02:48:44 AM »

economic crises wont come until AI is fully in place.. they need you fed and semi comfy and fully submitted and dependent on the iPhone

they are almost there

loj

Try till the end

• WIZARD
  • When in doubt, up the dose.
« Reply #637 on: May 31, 2021, 07:32:32 AM »

The nazis first had control of Antarctica
Then we did and reverse engineered alien tech?
Expand more on this period if you could please

WW2 untill now
MTS!
%20 off oils plus 2 FREE oils: Coupon code LAWLESS
https://med-tech.si/products/daily-deals/auction-10-products-1640.html GH15 only specials!!

vivalafrizank

• WIZARD
« Reply #638 on: May 31, 2021, 10:11:00 AM »

The nazis first had control of Antarctica
Then we did and reverse engineered alien tech?
Expand more on this period if you could please

WW2 untill now

Wow that?s literally what I think happeend and I didn?t even read this post lol
It's not okay to put others down.  Remember where you came from.  We're bodybuilders, help build others too

gearlovingguy

• Prince
« Reply #639 on: June 01, 2021, 02:48:24 AM »

^in Moscow?

loj

In NY. I will be a pupil

girl dad

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #640 on: June 01, 2021, 02:50:21 AM »

im not in ny right now might be there though this year

do you compete?

loj

gearlovingguy

• Prince
« Reply #641 on: June 02, 2021, 08:55:50 AM »

im not in ny right now might be there though this year

do you compete?

loj

Yes

girl dad

lucas

• WIZARD
« Reply #642 on: June 03, 2021, 11:09:37 AM »

So, I was watching again the Lemmino's video about MH370 flight, and, at around 6:35 he says that the last probable location of the airplane was right on the left of Australia, probably going south... intriguing..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kd2KEHvK-q8

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #643 on: June 03, 2021, 11:37:21 AM »

370 was heading towards the 60 parallel forbidden circle.. aka Antarctic circle zone

loj

lucas

• WIZARD
« Reply #644 on: June 03, 2021, 11:58:42 AM »

Yes... seems so. Will we know if they got successful on this task? Trying to find connections between the pilot/co-pilot with something about flat earth..

Or maybe they got shot down when reaching antarctica?

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #645 on: June 03, 2021, 01:30:15 PM »

they were not shot down

loj

vivalafrizank

• WIZARD
« Reply #646 on: June 03, 2021, 03:08:37 PM »

Then what happened

Raul

• WIZARD
  • Team HLima
« Reply #647 on: June 03, 2021, 09:49:05 PM »

Then what happened

The plain was loaded with very important people.
5d realm

"MiyaGi"

Raul

• WIZARD
  • Team HLima
« Reply #648 on: June 03, 2021, 09:52:27 PM »

5d realm

"MiyaGi"

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #649 on: June 03, 2021, 10:05:23 PM »

I shit you not.. I just listened on the backround to some fatzo on game show describing to another female.. and I am talking gen xers not the retarded human slaves of 2020's .. anyway I listen to that fatzo describe a word that suppose to be "Antarctica" for the other female to guess.. and what did that fatzo was saying?? ?? ??

"it is a country up north.. FEW TIMES"

the other female guessed everything up there.. from Alaska to the Greenland and anything in between until the fatzo said penguins and then she said ohhhh Antarctica

LOL this was GEN X! ! ! just think about it.. think how DUMBED DOWN the human species is due to the deep state 70+ years of control over the species..

STOP PAYING TAXES!

no matter what country you are

STOP,, PAYING,, TAXES !

and then go and destroy the mothrfuckers in a war and do not forget to execute all involved in the crimes against the earth.. even if family members over 21 years of age.. since the original criminals will be long gone by the time you do it.. also remember you WILL have to go through the AI.. which by itself is almost assured failure.. but we shall see what your species is made out of soon enough,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

Raul

• WIZARD
  • Team HLima
« Reply #650 on: June 03, 2021, 10:30:09 PM »

The closer you get to antartica the more nutritious is the animals are.. 

Aajonus Vonderplanitz was talking about it and saying there is a higher race.
5d realm

"MiyaGi"

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #651 on: June 03, 2021, 10:36:08 PM »

dumbed down species I told you.. it is like you remember things for about 100 years.. and they work based on this idea since generations come and go

YOU TELL ME HOW SANE SPECIES NEVER N E V E R ASK TO GO TO ANTARCTICA.. DEMAND!! TO GO INTO  I N T O THAT SUPPOSED CONTINENT.. HOW??

how come the big boys among the species never gathered the shit and demanded no matter what.. a mob of 500,000 people to get there all together no matter what and go into

think just how dumbed down a species must get to not even CARING!!

loj

Raul

• WIZARD
  • Team HLima
« Reply #652 on: June 03, 2021, 10:53:58 PM »

there is another spevies in antartica
5d realm

"MiyaGi"

cstex

• Duke
« Reply #653 on: June 08, 2021, 06:06:45 AM »

are jews allowed to use porcine insulin?

Raul

• WIZARD
  • Team HLima
« Reply #654 on: June 08, 2021, 06:12:11 AM »

Hi,

The answer is no.

We jews use normal insulin that is lab made.
No need to use pork for glucose managing properties.

as any jew knows..  pork is some dirty ass meat..

YHWA. Dont allow pork.
5d realm

"MiyaGi"

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #655 on: June 08, 2021, 07:00:20 AM »

of course..

you can use anything to save the flesh while in it.. porcine is the best insulin out there since it cant use the phenols and the other insanely toxin cleaning agents.. still though many humans do well on everything even with cleaning agents.. after all you all live in a toxin soup 24 7 every single minute of your walking in that flesh you reside within .. wasn't like that but in 2020's it IS like that

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

Raul

• WIZARD
  • Team HLima
« Reply #656 on: June 08, 2021, 07:04:18 AM »

of course..

you can use anything to save the flesh while in it.. porcine is the best insulin out there since it cant use the phenols and the other insanely toxin cleaning agents.. still though many humans do well on everything even with cleaning agents.. after all you all live in a toxin soup 24 7 every single minute of your walking in that flesh you reside within .. wasn't like that but for in 2020's it IS like that

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

yes yes thos is very true

and also muslims
5d realm

"MiyaGi"

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #657 on: June 08, 2021, 07:11:27 AM »

Hi,

The answer is no.

We jews use normal insulin that is lab made.
No need to use pork for glucose managing properties.

as any jew knows..  pork is some dirty ass meat..

YHWA. Dont allow pork.

you sound so dumb when you say this.. insulin is not meat.. every future implant and past implant is made out of porcine (future implants involve robotics and the AI but still rely heavily on porcine).. this is the preferable most safe method of all due to the resemblance between you and pigs.. well pigs are cuter but your species is very similar to pigs.. in many ways lol only as I said they are cuter and innocent

lab made insulin is very fragile.. it is unreliable for some forms of management of diabetes.. it is in some cases less effective depending on the subject.. over all it works well otherwise it would not be around.. but it is synthetic and it is way for big pharma to make major money

any insulin out there in 2020's can be completely purified with zero issues.. it is the matter of which one work best and of course which one works longer with less need of it in the blood since the longer synthetics are 24 7 none stop boom boom boom in blood none stop circulating.. this is not that mimick the natural hormone in body.. porcine zinc is the longest one out there that is natural to the body and can really work up to 12-15 hours at times.. again depending on who and what the subject is .. it is individual dependent

zinc suspension is one of the best insulin ever made.. it is MONEY AND GREED of the deep state.. and of course saving time.. that they went the ely lilly route.. mainly money and the fact it is completely synthetic that make it more attractive to the average idiot out there.. since the average idiot out there always think in terms lab better than nature.. this is how you were lured into the abyss.. the reality is that BOTH the lab and the porcine.. PURIFIED to the utmost degree .. clean products.. only in the 100% synthetic one they use cleaning agent for preservations.. AND THIS IS WHAT YH IS NOT APPROVING OF.. this is the PROBLEM... they do it due to FINANCIAL reasons.. cheapest and brings in highest profit while they assume you will be able to live a full life while your system is taking the small amount of poison..

by the way they do it with EVERYTHING!

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #658 on: June 08, 2021, 07:19:42 AM »

and to be clear I don't say human insulin is not good.. synthetic human insulin is GREAT.. it is just not the best out there.. it really depends what species you belong to.. and also what level of toxins your body can take .. all depends like with everything on the lean tissue you carring on your bones

even the longest synthetic insulins are good.. it is just that they are none stop circulating never a drop 24 7.. you don't get even a minute of curve.. it is always working same.. which can be good and not so good.. it all depends what works best for you

loj

Raul

• WIZARD
  • Team HLima
« Reply #659 on: June 08, 2021, 07:21:10 AM »

ai will be pork?
5d realm

"MiyaGi"
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24   Go Up