GH15

Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: mr o 2018 live stream,,  (Read 3111 times)

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
  • i dont withness history,, i write it
mr o 2018 live stream,,
« on: September 15, 2018, 08:46:23 AM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJYOGcfnF34

start 10 pm American eastern standard time this is 02:00 GMT

all the drugs in the world wont help you if you don't actually bodybuild and living the life of a bodybuild.. only then you will need legit drugs not before..

you can also watch it on

https://www.muscleandfitness.com/flexonline/ifbb/watch-live-mr-olympia-webcast

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

I TAKE ZERO RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT
PEOPLE DECIDE TO DO TO THEIR BODY!
IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

kippp

• WIZARD
  • train like there's no finish line
Re: mr o 2018 live stream,,
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2018, 09:20:58 AM »

Looking like Breon Ansley will take 1st and Bumstead in 2nd Classic physique

DISCLAIMER: all posts by kippp are fictional.

kippp

• WIZARD
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2018, 09:23:27 AM »

Back shot

kippp

• WIZARD
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2018, 09:29:49 AM »

Live webcast start in less than 10 min

el testosteron

• WIZARD
  • 5'9.5'' 236
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2018, 09:54:01 AM »

Looking forward to seeing Ramy, Rhoden and Phil.
"Trust me,,,,kissing a mans NIPPLE is actually gayer than sucking his cock" -Vansville2010

All posts made by El Testosteron are fictional.

vincenzo

• WIZARD
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2018, 12:14:10 PM »

iherb website seems to have slightly better quality

my stream keeps freezing. damn it

kippp

• WIZARD
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2018, 01:45:09 PM »

Rhoden  looking good standing next to Phil

kippp

• WIZARD
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2018, 01:54:32 PM »

212 first call out

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2018, 01:59:45 PM »

as I said before philsulina will never be impressive head of lions.. he shall forever be their tail..

he is head of foxes

worst generation of bodybuild ever.. really Jason and dexjax was the end.. 2009 was the end of legit bodybuild,,

I don't know what it is today but its just not at the same level not even close,,

gh15 approved
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2018, 02:36:47 PM »

the competition he has is so weak.. I told you a generation ago that kooklu the kid who is now days an old man lol.. looking like one but he is also up there in age..  would have a good chance at winning the show but he simply doesn't deliver.. he lack detail..

really weak competition and you kno who I blame for it?

I blame the idiotic classes of male beauty fitness whatever they are.. all the males with potential to beat philsulina end up there..

simply horrible.. they wanted to bring more interest to the fitness world and succeeded but by doing that hurt the open class tremendesly!

gh15 approved

Blackpossom

• WIZARD
« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2018, 02:22:47 AM »

That live stream was shit.  Kept freezing.  Really frustrating to try and watch.  Hopefully it is better for the finals tonight

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #11 on: September 16, 2018, 08:30:56 AM »

its very close roden take it from the front and philsulina due to lines and genetic placement of his back muscles.. take it from the back

are the judges willing to first time ever look at everything equally? this is the question

I been in the ifbb for a very long time to know that a champ must be dethroned.. I write it very carefuly because I know my opinion is read by some of those same ifbb judges who decide who ends up being mr 0,,

the only way roden can win is he comes to stage shortly in top 10/10 condition and philsulina come slightly worse than yesterday.. then it happens

all other scenarios will favour philsulina

gh15 approved

el testosteron

• WIZARD
  • 5'9.5'' 236
« Reply #12 on: September 16, 2018, 12:36:01 PM »

Holy shit I can't believe it. Very well deserved
"Trust me,,,,kissing a mans NIPPLE is actually gayer than sucking his cock" -Vansville2010

All posts made by El Testosteron are fictional.

Kman

• WIZARD
« Reply #13 on: September 16, 2018, 01:02:32 PM »

Congrats to Rhoden. Well earned!
I am the hard line that separates determination from insanity.

All posts made by Kman are fictional and for entertainment purposes only.

strongectogenes

• WIZARD
« Reply #14 on: September 16, 2018, 01:10:10 PM »

I?m shocked
Quote from: vansville2010
speaking of hookers since then I drove down in the city and emptied my balls in 3-4 hookers,,,no more than 25 bucks each,,I don't mean wrapped up,,I mean literally shoved my cock into a drug addict cunt and just blew my balls open her her hole then dropped her back off

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2018, 01:12:50 PM »

first of congratulation to roden..

the sport/art of bodybuild really needed it,, even if it is one time like Dickerson or like dexjax the sport really! needed it,,

now to the most amazing thing here..

a male in his 44th year on earth.. won the mr o.. an old man.. an old man who put everything he had into it and won it.. yes it could have gone both ways but the judges first time did the right thing!

a bodybuild is not measured only by how big his arms are.. you can be great bodybuild with symmetry and proportions and tight waist and proportionate arms.. condition must be top of the top and this is what roden brought to stage.. and he brought it as an old man! which make his achievement amazing!

finally a bodybuild! wins the o and not only an hormone sponge..

now do not get me wrong.. this is all built up to be next year between philsuina and roden.. and philsulina has what it takes to beat this generation since as I said he is head of foxes not head of lions.. so he may very well achieve his 8 titles.. it just wont be in a row my friend and this was very important and thankfuly a bodybuild roze to the occasion

to be in the group of ron and and hainey.. you truly need to be superior in every aspect.. and I don't believe phil heath deserved being in that small group just because he is one of the best sponges of hormones in history..

in any case I do not believe its the end of philsulina and he may very well come back to win it.. he has the back it takes to win o and the champ now is an old man..

congratulation to roden.. really someone who look like a bodybuild.. a generation x bodybuild! won o 2018-2019

BRAVO!

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
bible index

geno9

• WIZARD
« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2018, 01:39:49 PM »

Very happy to see a new champ. Roden?s conditioning was superb. He called Phil out on his posing in the  press conference. Good to see judges doing the right thing

vincenzo

• WIZARD
« Reply #17 on: September 16, 2018, 02:20:20 PM »

so i finally managed to catch a replay on youtube.

congrats mr shawn rhoden.. very well done!

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #18 on: September 16, 2018, 02:33:26 PM »

philsulina still late 30s he has a chance to take it again next year.. 44 and 38 is a huge difference in age.. while you physically capable of wiping floor with other physiqes in late 30s since its still young.. when you approach 45 you are an old athlete.. those 5-6-7 years is huge difference in a bodybuild life

roden won at 44 pretty much this was a dexjax win of 2008.. a decade later to straighten out the field.. and give chance for someone to rize.. but again generation nothingness is so weak in the open.. I don't know.. maybe rolley like I said back a decade ago but philsulina can take it back this is not like Jason case that he was done.. lol Jason was done and finished he couldn't do anything.. same for ron he was done,,

philsulina is not done.. some fans may think he is done but physically he is not done he got genetically great lines and probably the greatest sponge of hormones out there in bodybuild history..

what amazes me more and more is the lower interest in bodybuild of the new generation.. generation nothingness.. I'm not talking about the 20 old geezers/gimiks on dying board gtbig.. they don't count they just fans.. I'm talking about real competitive interest in the open which is lower than ever before.. people want their drugs but they don't want to be bodybuild! very very strange and it had to change.. thus you see a new champ.. its all connected I told you before its all connected

the open class in bodybuild is suffering due to the million categories.. you will notice all the athletes who come here today are all into fitness not really hard core bodybuild.. also only small percentage of them is hardcore bodybuild.. so adjustment had to be made at the top.. and it has been made atleast for 1 year

I always claimed that lee hainey and Dickerson and frank were great champs.. "no arms" ::)
I now claim that roden is great champ.. "no arms" ::)

bodybuild first and formost has to have V TAPER AND BE SYMETRIC! ! ! and finally it was rewarded to someone who nailed his condition!

gh15 approved

DrX

• JEDI
  • 5'7"
« Reply #19 on: September 16, 2018, 09:26:03 PM »

Rhoden, Rhoden, Rhoden!!!

It was apparent in prejudging...

DrX is so HAPPY!!!

"Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you."

-- Friedrich Nietzsche

julio852

• WIZARD
  • learning from the best
« Reply #20 on: September 17, 2018, 10:23:45 PM »

the sport/art of bodybuild really needed it,, even if it is one time like Dickerson or like dexjax the sport really! needed it,,

a male in his 44th year on earth.. won the mr o.. an old man.. an old man who put everything he had into it and won it.. yes it could have gone both ways but the judges first time did the right thing!

a bodybuild is not measured only by how big his arms are.. you can be great bodybuild with symmetry and proportions and tight waist and proportionate arms.. condition must be top of the top and this is what roden brought to stage.. and he brought it as an old man! which make his achievement amazing!

now do not get me wrong.. this is all built up to be next year between philsuina and roden.. and philsulina has what it takes to beat this generation since as I said he is head of foxes not head of lions.. so he may very well achieve his 8 titles.. it just wont be in a row my friend and this was very important and thankfuly a bodybuild roze to the occasion

to be in the group of ron and and hainey.. you truly need to be superior in every aspect.. and I don't believe phil heath deserved being in that small group just because he is one of the best sponges of hormones in history..

in any case I do not believe its the end of philsulina and he may very well come back to win it.. he has the back it takes to win o and the champ now is an old man..

congratulation to roden.. really someone who look like a bodybuild.. a generation x bodybuild! won o 2018-2019

BRAVO!

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
bible index
Could Phil get his gut smaller ? or it's impossible since he takes his gut to that size

MonteCarlo

• WIZARD
« Reply #21 on: September 18, 2018, 05:35:23 AM »

Phil deserved to loose with that gut. I thought Big Ramy would place higher but I only watched the second day, supposedly he didn't look as good the first day.

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #22 on: September 18, 2018, 05:53:03 AM »

BRAVO!

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
bible index
Could Phil get his gut smaller ? or it's impossible since he takes his gut to that size

he can win it all next year again.. his back was smashing all the rest with detail.. and the new champ is more of the likes of zane and Dickerson which give a lot of hope to new up and comers and many people who never thought they can win mr o.. look at the arm size.. and the over all look of shawn rhoden.. this is symmetric achievable look by any amateur bodybuilder out there that has the frame and the naturally symmetric physiqe

he won the o with average arms and average back in 2018 because he was in superb condition and was symmetric and balanced and simply had the frame and the build and the widness and the condition to win it all.. this was a really the epitome of the NONE freak winning mr o

this was probably the best thing happened to bodybuild and fitness since the 1980s

his win was very much deserved.. very very much deserved but philsulina can take it next year again..

there are others that can take it next year again.. rolley can take it.. kai can take it.. someone you never heard of can also take it

don't forget shawn rhoden is in his 44-45 next year.. you know what happen to legs at that age? so he really need to dial it and make sure mother nature doesn't take its toll since there is only 1 dexjax and even dexjax is getting to a point where it start showing..

this will be interesting in 2019-2020 it is open field

I like shawn rhoden a lot.. not only because he was a football player (with the legs) but because he bring hope to many out there who are told they are not freaks.. he is also jamaican and it brings everything back home to my Jamaican food recommendations I been preaching for bodybuild purposes for many years lol

he is good champ.. and gave the ifbb no choice but to award him the win because he was simply winning it fair and square

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #23 on: September 18, 2018, 06:10:15 AM »

also lewis should try to see what another 5-7 lb look on  him.. if he can bring it to look good he should jump into the open too he may win it all.. really small adjustments 5 quality lbs if its possible maybe even the way he is now.. jump in the open because you got a chance to win it all too you got nothing to lose since you are a kid still only 35

flex luis need to try to see if he can pull a lee priest.. he has much better back and better pecs.. he is not a freak like liar priest.. very few were but! lewis has the ability to pull a mr o title in the open too.. which will make him the best ever bodybuild if it could be done..

I would think that someone who won the 212 and then the open will be considered when all said and done the best bodybuild to ever lived

as I said he is 35 and I would highly recommend to give it a one year try.. worst case he end up top 10 and then retire.. best case he wins it all and truly become the best ever

the one who will win the 212 and then the open will become the best bodybuild to ever lived

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

julio852

• WIZARD
  • learning from the best
« Reply #24 on: September 18, 2018, 06:37:58 AM »

Kai ? Will kai show up next year? Lol
The next mr olympia 2019 is gonna be very interesting..
I really hope "flexatron" (nice nickname) bring his physique with more size and same definiton, because phil mostly anf others athletes will all in on that
Pages: [1]   Go Up