GH15

Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: a special announcment to the athletic community  (Read 4053 times)

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
  • i dont withness history,, i write it
a special announcment to the athletic community
« on: August 22, 2017, 10:24:02 PM »

the fact that rich druggie piano is pretty much gone

the fact that dallas passed on...

does not mean that all athletes are like that.. remember what happened to luke wood..

I keep warning along the years.. I keep reapting how bad amphetamines are.. and how bad dnp are.. and how bad drugs are.. drugs as in real drugs pain killers etc,,

I keep telling you again and again not to use junk anti diuretic third world gh.. I keep telling you a lot of information that I expect my pupils to follow as responsible athletes

2 are gone but many are in and will be responsible athletes for many years to come until senior ages of 60s 70s 80s and over...

I want everyone to understand that when I say responsible athletes I mean just that

sometimes there are also real life events that cause someone to pass on.. like accidents by cars.. like pre medical conditions.. and many other cirumstances

plse always be responsible athletes and don't do drugs.. keep it hormone to advance athletics.. and don't let your athletic spirit down

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

I TAKE ZERO RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT
PEOPLE DECIDE TO DO TO THEIR BODY!
IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
Re: a special announcment to the athletic community
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2017, 03:31:09 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqkKQ4Qea_Q" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqkKQ4Qea_Q</a>

so what his legacy will be luis marco? I will tell your Canadian alegrian ass what the legacy of your disgusting wanna be gh15 will be in a power point presentation,, you may put it in your chanel for everyone to see since I'm sure you read it

1,, faking being me for 4 years

2,, talking bad behind the back of people who actually did a lot for bodybuild and fitness

3,, beating up an handicap autistic retard named json genova

4,, a whore from Iceland that he didn't even divorce properly and the whore learn hwo America work..

5,, a whore from god knows where name chanel that wanted attention.. attention whore who was really air head

6,, a whore that owned that scam company.. its not really his

7,, a lesson for bodybuildrs of how NOT! to eat and how NOT! to do training and body enhancement aka pmma

8,, credit card and white powdr aka real drug using abusing and dealing,, NARCOTICS

9,, cursing every fucking sentence while being high on amphetamines 90% of the time

10,, replacing zeez as the local clown idiot who lived short life while stealing another mans life work,, there wil be following but it will be like zeez.. just reduced slowly into this clowning joke.. give it few years you wont even give a fuck because you shouldn't! he did nothing! he did NOTHING! FOR ADVANCE BODYBUILD.. HE USED MY BIBLE TO TWIST IT AND THEN PROFIT FROM A SUPPLEMENT COMPANY THAT IN MOST LIKLEY CONTRIBUTED TO HIS PASSING ON BELIEV IT OR NOT BECAUSE SUPPLEMENTS ARE POISON,, much much worse than testosterona as I taught along the years,, testosterone is natural to the human body,,

basically the legacy of Richard piano =

credit card and white powdr

gh15 approved
thie! only lion of Judah

time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

slated_sled

• WIZARD
  • SJW must go.
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2017, 03:32:43 PM »

LoJ on a rampage with these posts, fucking awesome ;D

piana really struck a nerve eh

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2017, 03:36:40 PM »

^very much so very very much so,, not a single credit ever,, and I know where and how he got the idea.. I was the teacher in 2006 while he was sitting there learning me.. it was yours truly,, I didn't know the mess he will create never expected my bible to be stolen like this and by this individual that will go and twist it into some idiotic 5% suplment company

gh15 approved

Pages: [1]   Go Up