GH15

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: enhanced athlete  (Read 16377 times)

mrolympia2020

• WIZARD
Re: enhanced athlete
« Reply #90 on: December 23, 2017, 11:48:34 AM »

Guys I don't want to be rude but I've seen a video with Trevor using Ritalin pre workout. I don't like that...whatever has to do with narcotics or nootropic drugs doesn't belong to bodybuilding. That's my opinion.
this is old but i did want to point out gh15 use to say tht those big ass dudes with all that bodywieght, aas, and all the other shit in them, have to take other shit to function

this is the stuff he was talking about, and worse but stuff like this

im not defending anyone, but if you dont like trevor for using it, then there are tons and tons of other pros you woudlnt like either, cus alot of them use shit like that

wwfbtgtf2003

• WIZARD
« Reply #91 on: December 24, 2017, 12:54:37 AM »

Enhanced YouTube channel was shut down after receiving 3 complaints in one day, which is now banned.  I think he can write an appeal, yet he made a new channel yesterday.

WW

Davidtheman100

• WIZARD
  • pip lord
« Reply #92 on: December 24, 2017, 01:12:15 AM »

They were growing far too fast...
Trust me

Redis

• WIZARD
« Reply #93 on: December 25, 2017, 06:22:01 AM »

Like that scene from American Gangster when Denzel tells his brother he?s too flashy and drawing too much attention. I liked their channel but too loud and flashy.

wwfbtgtf2003

• WIZARD
« Reply #94 on: June 30, 2018, 02:52:35 AM »

The original thread posted by God was removed, here is the new location just in case anyone missed it.

https://youtu.be/riXIiLADrDc

WW

ken2014

• WIZARD
« Reply #95 on: June 30, 2018, 06:22:54 AM »

they still have their own website tbh i dont  listen to them ... they speak about stuff not allowed on gh15 and stuff hurt the body
nothing like gh15 !!!!! healthy life best thing ever is being in here!

theseus

• WIZARD
« Reply #96 on: June 30, 2018, 10:42:07 AM »

Agreed. The drugs he uses have no use in bodybuild. I cant believe the amount of some things he uses doesn't kill.

mrolympia2020

• WIZARD
« Reply #97 on: July 03, 2018, 02:17:55 AM »

so i have this guy on snapchat he hasnt been to america in forever unless i missed something...

is he running from the law here?

strongectogenes

• WIZARD
« Reply #98 on: July 03, 2018, 04:32:27 AM »

so i have this guy on snapchat he hasnt been to america in forever unless i missed something...

is he running from the law here?

Well
He was ordered to show up for court in California and never showed up unless I?m mistaken
Quote from: vansville2010
speaking of hookers since then I drove down in the city and emptied my balls in 3-4 hookers,,,no more than 25 bucks each,,I don't mean wrapped up,,I mean literally shoved my cock into a drug addict cunt and just blew my balls open her her hole then dropped her back off

GoBruins!

• WIZARD
« Reply #99 on: March 21, 2019, 11:40:08 PM »

I think he just likes to bang ladyboys in Thiland  :-X

tdawgs

• Global Elf Mod
  • Life is not a dress rehersal
« Reply #100 on: March 29, 2019, 01:51:47 PM »

Guys I don't want to be rude but I've seen a video with Trevor using Ritalin pre workout. I don't like that...whatever has to do with narcotics or nootropic drugs doesn't belong to bodybuilding. That's my opinion.
this is old but i did want to point out gh15 use to say tht those big ass dudes with all that bodywieght, aas, and all the other shit in them, have to take other shit to function

this is the stuff he was talking about, and worse but stuff like this

im not defending anyone, but if you dont like trevor for using it, then there are tons and tons of other pros you woudlnt like either, cus alot of them use shit like that

This is very true, there was one of philinsilna back when he was with metrx and his eyes were wide open clearly wired. gh15 said this all years ago most have to use stimulants to train and some to even function.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up