GH15

Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: disclaimer  (Read 4029 times)

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
  • i dont withness history,, i write it
disclaimer
« on: August 03, 2017, 02:38:37 PM »

we take no responsibility to what is said or done in those youtube channels,, some of the videos presented on this board will be crazy and not nesaserily agreed by me loj or by gh15.org.. 

you all know my philosophy against drugs and against poison crap like dnp and junk supplements.. the fact you will hear about it in some of this videos.. doesn't mean i agree with it what so ever

if you see a channel here that means the chanel is part of the youtube bodybuild and fitness community wether i agree with it or not is a whole different story that i may or may not discuss in that chanel thread,, i have my philosophy very clearly stated in the bible and my postings along the years

you will see here many individuals i cant stand.. many individuals who talked very bad about me along the years.. many individuals who used me as a bench jump into fame and built themselves on my back.. that does not mean i endorse them all.. what it means is that i see fit for them to present their opinion tru their chanel.. its only an opinion and as i said you know the bible and you know what i agree with and what i don't

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

I TAKE ZERO RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT
PEOPLE DECIDE TO DO TO THEIR BODY!
IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS
Pages: [1]   Go Up