GH15

Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 2017 New York Pro  (Read 2265 times)

DrX

• JEDI
  • 5'7"
2017 New York Pro
« on: May 21, 2017, 09:37:42 PM »

Not much info released on the show... Few highlights including Sergio Oliva Winning the Men's and the unknown winner of the classic division Breon Ansley

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkQ1R7B548E" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkQ1R7B548E</a>

http://contests.npcnewsonline.com/contests/2017/ifbb_new_york_pro/breon_ansley/

DrX
"Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you."

-- Friedrich Nietzsche

Nordiboy

• WIZARD
  • Walking by d hell..
Re: 2017 New York Pro
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2017, 04:01:26 AM »

SHITTY SHOW..FUCK THIS..
shitty conditioning ..
pro bb is getting ridiculous..one of the most traditional champs in the world and u see guys like that..
Sas Heirati placed 6th ?????? Was probably the only one with real conditioning there..
Politics ruinned bodybuilding..
every year shit gets worst..
Olympia is ridiculous too..
fell bad ...

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
  • i dont withness history,, i write it
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2017, 04:51:49 AM »

not good,, winner is realy not good..yes Olivia son but just not good level I'm sorry.. I know he reads it but he knows it too ,, this is papa glory

Delarosa is better but also the levels are horrid

something is fucked up today either with the hormones that china make or with the use of gh and insulina,, the diuretic Globalge is also lacking with some because they trust coaches instead of knowing their bodybuild..

the level is subpar to the 90s and today its clearly showing .. clearly! showing since there are no ron colmans of 2003-2004-2005 that was very large and pulled this blown up condition well enough to give something to write home about due to the size and paper thin skin due to high level igf in the blood

its just not the same

now I didn't look at the othr competitors only the winner and few seconds of Delarosa but I assume that if this is th winner .. the others cant be muc better..

ny pro winner.. ::) just wow

maybe its because I didn't see a longer video from all angles lol but I doubt it

gh15 approved

time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

I TAKE ZERO RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT
PEOPLE DECIDE TO DO TO THEIR BODY!
IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

SalmonWithAlmonds

• Global Elf Mod
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2017, 04:55:44 AM »

Why didn't Delarosa win' wtf he completely destroys oliva
I may fail but there is no way I'll ever stop chasing what I want.

Latman

• WIZARD
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2017, 07:09:33 AM »

I totally agree as soon as i saw the results and photos I knew, kid oliva name won that show not his physique.
At least the 212 was done correctly
Gh15 for life

DrX

• JEDI
  • 5'7"
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2017, 09:15:18 PM »

Here is a new name to look out for, Sasan Heirati

Looked really good. Has a bright future in front of him...

DrX
"Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you."

-- Friedrich Nietzsche

warriorofzion

• WIZARD
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2017, 10:36:12 PM »

Delarosa, was in much better shape, and a pure open bodybuilder. My opinion Jim Manion wanted Kid Serg to win to bring some excitement to this now synthol filled sport. They are tring to use his father's legacy to push Kid Serg in to the mainstream and try to make him the future of the sport
Pages: [1]   Go Up