GH15

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Adam Charlton  (Read 10805 times)

SmoofCat

• Emperor
  • STATS: 6'1'' 245 LB 7%
Re: Adam Charlton
« Reply #30 on: January 05, 2013, 03:53:00 AM »

another reason for puff face on a so call natural is the 50-75 mg inject of testosterona propioneta every 2-3 days...it make their face fuller...and puff till taking it out ...but what i said abou trenbolona initial faze...is common ...trenbolona ful effect of face chizeling only come couple months into it

a good addict you all know ...ron heris...he is someone that ofcourse doesnt claim natural anymore since he is a joke to most...but he is someone that now day is on most year trenbolona ace addiction ..this is why face are more chizeled...take him off trenbolona ace for little while..and look in his face...look lke a damn estrogenic female on her period

another filt

gh15 approved

Yep. Again, can't agree more. With the test, that tell tale puffiness around the eyes, like you slept on your face, that look in the morning? The puffiness on the sides of your eyes. I hate to be non-sensitive, but ever notice how guys who don't know how to use AAS and think running a gram of test E weekly with nothing else or maybe some fake dianabol pills from oscaro or some other thief always have the look of a retard?

We have all been there. My first cycle happened to be tren E by the original british dragon, NO TEST. chizeled face immediately after month 2. I looked fantastic. Compliments all the time. I was 16 years old.

2nd true cycle? Only test cyp. 1 gram weekly. I looked fat. My bf was probably no more than 9% but my stomach was extended past my rib cage despite showing abs, water retntion absurd, and that neanderthal look began to plaster my face. You know, the puffiness on the side of the eyes that so often actually mentally slow people have. The TBOMBZ look.

I stick by my last prediction of what this kid is on. If you think he's natural, you're insane. He's not only juiced, but he has years of hormone use under the  belt and he is a drug addict.

As in, addicted to narcotics. Look at the eyes and tlel me he is not on 100-200 mg daily of adderall or a comparable amphetamine.

Exodus

• WIZARD
« Reply #31 on: January 05, 2013, 06:15:39 AM »

^^ The narcotics bit is most likely correct, there have been times where he has appeared high as a kite at the gym, completely out of it.

Omadon

• Junior
« Reply #32 on: October 07, 2013, 04:44:02 AM »

this is what he said :
When trying to cut down do you prefer to use HIIT or just normal cardio?

I don?t ever do Cardio. My Gym sessions are kept very intense with around 1-2 minutes of rest between sets, so it keeps me well conditioned.

we all know why he doesnt need cardio....

S123

• WIZARD
« Reply #33 on: October 08, 2013, 12:55:31 AM »

Yum yum trenbolone

Shakedc200

• WIZARD
  • Reality is wrong. Dreams are for real.
« Reply #34 on: October 08, 2013, 11:37:38 PM »

Would really like to hear from the guy himself when did he start using and what is he on~

hulkster

• WIZARD
« Reply #35 on: October 08, 2013, 11:47:58 PM »

Very good phisique, but personally dont like it, too narrow and good biceps arent gonna cover that.

makalait

• WIZARD
« Reply #36 on: October 09, 2013, 12:09:02 AM »

He is an exemple that with wide hips you can look aesthetic too if you build cannon ball delts and and overall balanced phisique.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up