GH15

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]   Go Down

Author Topic: Thiago Machado - Progress Natural  (Read 19276 times)

chubbybaby

• WIZARD
Re: Thiago Machado - Progress Natural
« Reply #390 on: April 04, 2013, 04:11:44 AM »

This guy is hilarious. Truly the mindset of the filt exemplified in this scumbag.
you have one fuckin' life to live so make the most of it

Mr.KLASK

• Conditional Junior
« Reply #391 on: April 04, 2013, 11:07:08 AM »

Ok Ok, u are a genetically blessed!

FUCKING "THIAGO" LIAR  :-*

batista910909

• WIZARD
  • war against filt!
« Reply #392 on: April 12, 2013, 06:10:35 PM »

Hello, warriors!
I am Thiago Machado. I did 30 years March 12 and serious workout, diet and hardcore training a + or - 2 years. But already training without diet, with common training and drinking from + or - 17 years old, and out a few times and in different academies. I have taken several years ago creatine, whey is + or - 1 year, with malto and / or dextrose, vitamin c took a while, and now I take only albumin before bed and ballads. I never made use of anabolic steroids.

Posted some photos on my site get big and could not answer the topic. So I'm standing here show the complete evolution.

Here I am with + or - about 14, about three years before entering the first time in the gym:

One of the oldest I have here on the PC. That era had left a little to the gym and was training at home. 08/01/2008

Time I decided to enter a power clueless ... I thought that everything I ate would turn muscle, so I started eating a lot crap, wafers, biscuits, pastries, etc ... November 1, 2008 Results ↴

He had risen from about 78 pounds to 87 pounds + or - and I was fat even ...

Still did not diet ... ↴

May 28, 2009

While training at home. Training chest with a buddy of mine ... September 5, 2009

June 17, 2010 ... Some three, four months after finally go on a diet.

I was with this 44.5 inch arm ...
January 20, 2011

April 20, 2011

June 10, 2011

June 11, 2011

August 5, 2011

September 20, 2011

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

November 30, 2011

December 19, 2011

December 26, 2011

January 14, 2012

January 16, 2012

January 18, 2012

January 31, 2012

February 19, 2012

March 4, 2012

March 15, 2012

March 24, 2012 (eating tuna)

March 29, 2012

May 28, 2011 -> March 4, 2012

January 29, 2012 -> March 24, 2012

March 24, 2012 -> May 1, 2012

With Simone de Oliveira, at a meeting of bodybuilding and sports nutrition that happened days May 19, 2012 in Hotel Continental.

---------7 march ----------------------------- 19 june-------
lol..showing ur evolution?i see the most distinct evolution is ur brain shrinks to a level called dumb..i am very nice to not say idiot

K316

• WIZARD
  • Defender of faith
« Reply #393 on: April 12, 2013, 11:40:01 PM »

Nah you were hittin'way past "September 20, 2011" To achieve such a physique au natural you had to have way better genes,i'm sorry man.
The first photo of you as a kid says the truth,no ectomporh can achieve the september '11 pic without some dbol and Test E.

Good luck livin' a lie bro..
..EΛΛΑΣ..

H TAN H ΕΠΙ ΤΑΣ

Hellas

noteasy

• Conditional Junior
« Reply #394 on: April 14, 2013, 02:14:30 AM »

thiago liar

don draper

• WIZARD
  • Live long and prosper on hormones, it can be done!
« Reply #395 on: April 14, 2013, 06:12:47 AM »

Thiago you piece of lying Brasilian horse shit.

Admins, pls stop this circus and ban him.
Live long and prosper on hormones, it can be done!

rteixeira

• WIZARD
« Reply #396 on: April 14, 2013, 05:07:02 PM »

As a Brazilian I feel really ashamed by this douchebag.. GET OUT MF!  >:(

liucas2

• WIZARD
  • Lurker
« Reply #397 on: September 09, 2016, 10:06:49 PM »

This guy sucks, filt, at least he doesnt push suplements to others, but his claims that his Magic super high protein diet in combination with his genetics whre full of shit.

Thiago Machado

• Junior
« Reply #398 on: January 08, 2019, 10:03:06 AM »

This guy sucks, filt, at least he doesnt push suplements to others, but his claims that his Magic super high protein diet in combination with his genetics whre full of shit.

I came to this topic again because a Brazilian, dissatisfied, created a topic to denigrate me in Brazil today. And the link to that topic is there.

I'll answer your answer because I found an interesting point. '' PUSHING SUPPLEMENTS ''

This the sold athletes always do and I do not agree with that. BUT ... Not only with supplements, but with STEROIDS as well. . I by training natural, and still do not recommend use of supplements, I am seen as a threat to the sales of drug supplements. '' That natural who wants to pass on the idea that it is possible to have a body above average without using anything '' ...

What would a guy with good shape add to showing that it is possible to grow natural ?! He would encourage the marombeiro people NOT to consume supplements or steroids. And that would be good for sales?

So it's all about trying to denigrate who can be seen as a 'threat' to business.

Thiago Machado

• Junior
« Reply #399 on: January 08, 2019, 10:06:35 AM »

I challenge anyone here with difficulty to evolve, be it hormone or natural user, then my diet pattern for 4 months.

If that citizen does not progress above average, I exclude that account.

It will be a challenge to show whether I speak the truth or not.

liucas2

• WIZARD
  • Lurker
« Reply #400 on: January 08, 2019, 11:44:08 AM »

well i dont see a guy claiming to be natty hurting the hormone selling industry, i see many of this guys taking advantage misleading other into thinking resoults that where built in with training, diet and hormones where built without the help of hormones, we know they help, they wont build your body by themsleves alone, but they have a big inportance in it.

see i am a trainer if i claimed natty i could claim my training methods work better than others because they give the resoults of good training with hormones, but without the added hormones, wich would make my work as trainer more apealing.

Thiago Machado

• Junior
« Reply #401 on: January 09, 2019, 09:28:28 AM »

well i dont see a guy claiming to be natty hurting the hormone selling industry, i see many of this guys taking advantage misleading other into thinking resoults that where built in with training, diet and hormones where built without the help of hormones, we know they help, they wont build your body by themsleves alone, but they have a big inportance in it.

see i am a trainer if i claimed natty i could claim my training methods work better than others because they give the resoults of good training with hormones, but without the added hormones, wich would make my work as trainer more apealing.

I do not use this to gain advantage or money. But could I if I wanted ...

The bid is as follows. Imagine if more and more guys came up growing up without the use of anabols, without the use of supplements ... More ahead, soon it would give damages to merchants, understood?

Because it would simply DOWNLOAD the index of guys using anabols. Because? Why a beginner / layperson's goal is a 40/43-cm arm shape, with low BF. And that being possible without using anabols and supplements, forums like this would end, or lose much movement.

I would have 43cm of arm and Bf low, it would appear with an example that it is possible to arrive at a natural GOOD shape, so a guy thus promoting natural training would sound like a "threat" to the profits of sellers of anabols and supplements.

It's hard to understand?

liucas2

• WIZARD
  • Lurker
« Reply #402 on: January 09, 2019, 11:28:40 AM »

The bid is as follows. Imagine if more and more guys came up growing up without the use of anabols, without the use of supplements ... More ahead, soon it would give damages to merchants, understood?

Because it would simply DOWNLOAD the index of guys using anabols. Because? Why a beginner / layperson's goal is a 40/43-cm arm shape, with low BF. And that being possible without using anabols and supplements, forums like this would end, or lose much movement.

I would have 43cm of arm and Bf low, it would appear with an example that it is possible to arrive at a natural GOOD shape, so a guy thus promoting natural training would sound like a "threat" to the profits of sellers of anabols and supplements.

It's hard to understand?

and do you really think guys who take steroids use them because they belive they cant get to 43cm arms?
they use it because they either want to reach 43cm arms faster, easyer, or they want to reach 53cm or more

do they have the genetics to rerach 53cm arms? probably, can they get there without streoids? no
do they have the genetics to reach 43cm without steroids? probably, will they reach it as fast as they want? no

so i dont see it hurting who sell hormones.

vincenzo

• WIZARD
« Reply #403 on: January 09, 2019, 03:09:45 PM »

9 days into 2019 and the troll gates have opened already?

Thiago Machado

• Junior
« Reply #404 on: January 10, 2019, 02:45:30 PM »

Fella, NO. They do not reach 43cm of natural training arm, with Bf around 8%.

If they had knowledge, determination, focus and INVESTMENT (In Brazil, food is expensive, a corrupt country with a high cost of living, which makes it difficult to invest in food, proteins are very expensive - 1 kg of meat costs around 20 $. the basic salary is just over $ 900). But they have not, few have.

A fact that the steroid accelerates, but if everyone knew it was possible to reach the 43cm of natural arm, without supplements and drugs, they would do.

The dough is ignorant, many still die cutting with 1.8g protein per kilogram body, take depressive diets with trained nutritionists ... And are alienated in forums.

It's hard to understand?

and do you really think guys who take steroids use them because they belive they cant get to 43cm arms?
they use it because they either want to reach 43cm arms faster, easyer, or they want to reach 53cm or more

do they have the genetics to rerach 53cm arms? probably, can they get there without streoids? no
do they have the genetics to reach 43cm without steroids? probably, will they reach it as fast as they want? no

so i dont see it hurting who sell hormones.

djufo

• WIZARD
« Reply #405 on: January 10, 2019, 03:22:55 PM »

Why y'all hate this guy? He looks. in my honest opinion the hate comes from pure envy and small dicks.

ChevChelios

• WIZARD
« Reply #406 on: January 10, 2019, 07:38:11 PM »

Maybe the face, i don't think i've seen a more punchable face than his lol.

Joking aside, claiming natural and claiming special diet  ::) ::) ::)

liucas2

• WIZARD
  • Lurker
« Reply #407 on: January 11, 2019, 01:31:40 PM »

Thiago i know you are from fam in orkut some years ago, as a guru here in brazil says "if you are poor you get rich first then you try bodybuilding" come one man, if you work for minimum wage, maybe invest in some time to get a better job.

and sure many know they can reach 43cm arms with a reasonable bodyfat, unless you are some kind of manlet, many even belive they can reach a pro bodybuilder body with lots of time invested, read time as money as well. wich isnt true and this preaching of natural bodybuilding when some one inst natural that hurts things as begginers belive and are misslead by it.

guys still belive olimpic level athelets are natural...

passing a drug test says nothing about being natural, it says you or some one guiding you know some biochemistry, so when a guy without tests or anything at all come claiming natty i am not oblyed to belive.

MrP

• WIZARD
« Reply #408 on: January 11, 2019, 09:37:00 PM »

Whats your diet like? whats your training like? Please do share....
Please do not hesitate to contact me for any issue, here to help.

"You may be an animal, but I'm a monster, and im more terrifying" Cyprus

"I don't lose sleep thinking about my enemies, its my friends that keep me awake!" Falcon

BFK

• WIZARD
  • それを聞くことを選択する人のための希望のメッセージ、そうでない人
« Reply #409 on: January 11, 2019, 11:46:38 PM »

Maybe the face, i don't think i've seen a more punchable face than his lol.

Joking aside, claiming natural and claiming special diet  ::) ::) ::)

Lol seriously though.

The nerve this guy has to come back 6-7 years later and still bullshit about being natural. Everyone here sees through it and doesn?t give a damn whether he?s on or not.

Anyway, really wanna hear what his diet and training look like.

Also lol including yourself at 14 as a progress pic.
RIP Focused ❤️

kohl

• WIZARD
« Reply #410 on: January 12, 2019, 12:06:43 AM »

Me also I'm curious about the Big Secret
Vanity is the healthiest thing in life (Karl Lagerfeld)

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
  • i dont withness history,, i write it
« Reply #411 on: January 12, 2019, 01:36:41 AM »

fella in the pictures look ridiculous in his prime from what I remember (in a good way)

he look like a muscular version of matt stonie..

good igf numbers in the blood

gh15 approved
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

I TAKE ZERO RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT
PEOPLE DECIDE TO DO TO THEIR BODY!
IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

el testosteron

• WIZARD
  • 5'9.5'' 210
« Reply #412 on: January 12, 2019, 06:00:18 AM »

He looks like Ronaldinho and some short blonde were screwing around.
"Trust me,,,,kissing a mans NIPPLE is actually gayer than sucking his cock" -Vansville2010

All posts made by El Testosteron are fictional.

djufo

• WIZARD
« Reply #413 on: January 13, 2019, 05:41:36 PM »

Why y'all hate this guy? He looks. in my honest opinion the hate comes from pure envy and small dicks.

I missed a word, I meant to say he looks good. If people dont believe how he achieved it is one thing, but when people become aggressive and trying to diminish the person is pure ENVY and JEALOUSY. He looks great. Period. Way better than MANY here.

malfeasance

• WIZARD
« Reply #414 on: January 15, 2019, 07:52:49 AM »

I missed a word, I meant to say he looks good. If people dont believe how he achieved it is one thing, but when people become aggressive and trying to diminish the person is pure ENVY and JEALOUSY. He looks great. Period. Way better than MANY here.
  He does look way better than many here.  I just do not believe he is a natty.

salame

• Conditional Junior
« Reply #415 on: January 15, 2019, 09:56:55 AM »

this guy remembers me Ivar from vikings... he thinks he's a god ahhahahahahahhah, graceful with the gods aesthetics genetics
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]   Go Up