GH15

Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Olympia 2020  (Read 609 times)

vincenzo

• WIZARD
Olympia 2020
« on: December 14, 2020, 02:03:44 PM »

2020 MR. OLYMPIA -

William Bonac (Netherlands)
Rafael Brandao (Brazil)
Maxx Charles (Global)
Hadi Choopan (Iran)
Brandon Curry (Global)
Nathan DeAsha (UK)
Mamdouh Elssbiay (Egypt)
Regan Grimes (Canada)
Phil Heath (Global)
James Hollingshead (UK)
Dexter Jackson (Global)
Hunter Labrada (Global)
Seung Chul Lee (South Korea)
Cedric McMillan (Global)
Juan Morel (Global)
Lukas Osladil (Czech Republic)
Justin Luis Rodriguez (Global)
Antoine Vaillant (Canada)
Iain Valliere (Canada)
Akim Williams (Global)
Roelly Winklaar (Curacao)

2020 CLASSIC PHYSIQUE -

Ahmad Ahmad (Iraq)
Breon Ansley (Global)
Jason Brown (Global)
Jose Maria Mete Bueriberi (Spain)
Chris Bumstead (Canada)
Alex Cambronero (Costa Rica)
Deontrai Campbell (Global)
RD Caldwell, Jr (Global)
Logan Franklin (Global)
Sami Ghanem (Global)
Seojin Ham (South Korea)
Jonathan Hambrick (Global)
Danny Hester (Global)
David Hoffman (Germany)
Christopher Hunte (Global)
Song Jaepil (South Korea)
Bryan Jones (Global)
Jose Marte (Global)
Rickey Moten, Jr (Global)
Myeongho Park (South Korea)
Arash Rahbar (Global)
Terrence Ruffin (Global)
Peter Sciallo (Global)
Ali Shamsghamar (Iran)
Mike Sommerfeld (Germany)
Fabiony Sylvain (Dominican Republic)
Wesley Vissers (Netherlands)
Divine Wilson (Global)
Maxime Yedess (France)
Dani Younan (Global)
Giuseppe Christian Zagarella (Italy)

Just a couple more days fellas.... 
i think a couple from both divisions have pulled out, but oh well, should still be good entertainment nonetheless

vincenzo

• WIZARD
Re: Olympia 2020
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2020, 02:06:16 PM »

keen to see how hunter does.  and i do hope breon takes the classic physique win

Blackpossom

• WIZARD
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2020, 12:02:29 AM »

Roelly is out, just announced at RX.  Something to do with paperwork apparently.

metan20

• WIZARD
  • John 3:16
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2020, 10:25:56 PM »

Brand?o is out too
and you will know the truth and the truth will set you free.
 JO 8.:32

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
  • i dont withness history,, i write it
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2020, 05:46:17 AM »

^brandon is not out he supposed to comptete who told you he was out? he want to keep his title

they want to give it to philsulina again though if he come with smaller stomack.. which will be disasterous for someone like him to win 8 o .. simply a joke but this is their intention as of now

best thing would be if dex took it all but it will be very hard at 51 and in a covert id year.. but he should truly be the one to walk with it into the sunset.. the rests are all like denis James.. lotta talk and million mr o few weeks out lol

and the undisclosed injury of lewis is called covert ID and its implications

lets all be real here,,

loj

time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

I TAKE ZERO RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT
PEOPLE DECIDE TO DO TO THEIR BODY!
IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

vincenzo

• WIZARD
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2020, 12:37:01 PM »

Roelly is out, just announced at RX.  Something to do with paperwork apparently.

i read he tested positive for the bullshit virus.

wonder if they'll all be wearing masks on stage lol what a joke

vincenzo

• WIZARD
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2020, 12:40:36 PM »

^brandon is not out he supposed to comptete who told you he was out? he want to keep his title

they want to give it to philsulina again though if he come with smaller stomack.. which will be disasterous for someone like him to win 8 o .. simply a joke but this is their intention as of now

best thing would be if dex took it all but it will be very hard at 51 and in a covert id year.. but he should truly be the one to walk with it into the sunset.. the rests are all like denis James.. lotta talk and million mr o few weeks out lol

lets all be real here,,

loj

would be epic if dexter takes it...

i know you're reading this dex, come on, show the kids how its done ;D

metan20

• WIZARD
« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2020, 04:46:46 PM »

lets all be real here,,

loj

No. Sorry i want to be rafael brandao (brazil). I wrote but it wasn't and I didn't realize

Redis

• WIZARD
« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2020, 10:19:20 PM »

I?m pretty sure James Hollingshead is out too.

I?m looking forward to how Ramy and Dexter show up.

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2020, 03:57:39 AM »

I fuckign hope for the sake of bodybuild and fitness that they don't go on stage with masks.. I REALLY REALLY REALLY HOPE JIM IS READING THIS.. OR ONE OF MY LOVERS OR HATERS IN THE YOUTUBE WANNABES FITNESS CHANELS.. I SURE HOPE THEY DO NOT PUT THOSE MASKS ON.. COMPLETE SUBMISSION AND SLAVERY.. THIS IS MAKRING YOU S L A V E S while you suppose to be the strongest most muscular most developed physically largest and most conditioned among your species!

I know im talking to walls here but I want to hope jim will not make them do this.. and YES it is up to jim he can say do not put it on while going on stage.. those athleets have ZERO CHANCE TO GET COVERT ID.. and no rolley did not get covert ID he got positive result that a lemon could also get and got! lol

loj
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2020, 02:58:01 PM »

this prejudge was absolute disgrace

philsulina should have never make a comeback.. look worse than ever before not only weak but not with the belly and with the not superb condition and lost size.. looks bad.. this is not recoverable.. he is done.. should retire

the all line is shame.. SHAME.. even labrada.. shame.. none NONE of them would even place top 10 in any mr o between 1990 and 2006 N O N E

ramo once again deserve to win because the legs of brandon looks thin like 2 broom sticks relatively speaking.. condition is ok but brandon legs are weak and his body doesn't look as large nor as macular as ramo.. ramo also is at least same condition so he should win it but this is not a complement either

THEY ALL LOOK LIKE POOP !

the Iranian should place high but can never win due to the country he is from.. they will never let iran win

ramo should win but based on ifbb history they like to keep champ in if the champ is not destroyed.. but based on everything I saw here ramo once again should win like few years back.. still though NOT IMPESSIVE BODYBUILDER.. JUST NOT.. NOTHING LIKE 2013.. NOT EVEN CLOSE

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #11 on: December 19, 2020, 03:15:55 PM »

just so its clear I do know philsulina is guaranteed top 3-4 placings 100% but he should not.. and should never ever get 8 o with such UGLY PREGGO BELLY no matter how small he is due to being compact in the width department

it is ramo curry the Iranian and philsulina..

ifbb want it to be

curry
philsulina
ramo
Iranian

what ifbb should truly do is

ramo
curry
Iranian
philsulina

if ramo doesn't take it is simply because of his back.. but he should.. still though NOT IMPRESSED WITH ANYONE ON THE O STAGE.. crazy how I am truly not impressed with any of them

loj

squirms

« Reply #12 on: December 19, 2020, 08:17:44 PM »

Disgrace if Phil is top 3 looking like that

Ramy 1st followed either by Brandon or Hadi

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #13 on: December 20, 2020, 12:30:08 AM »

they want to keep brandon as the title holder.. they don't like changing it from hand to hand so much but ramo did look best it is up to today

brandon legs are just too weak too stingy looking despite very good condition they look like they belong on a female compare to his uppoer torse.. it was always his issue.. still if he nail condition they might prefer him

philsulina stomack should prevent him from ever getting placing in top 6 but he sure will because thre competition is W E A K

loj

metan20

• WIZARD
« Reply #14 on: December 20, 2020, 07:09:13 AM »

Looks like an "amateur show"

Redis

• WIZARD
« Reply #15 on: December 20, 2020, 07:21:11 AM »

Chris Bumstead?s back blew the fuck up compared to last year. Fuck.   :o

plane

• WIZARD
« Reply #16 on: December 20, 2020, 09:19:19 AM »

Absolutely!

https://postimg.cc/1ffg7NMX

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #17 on: December 20, 2020, 10:26:33 AM »

Looks like an "amateur show"

right? lol im amazed but you need to also take to consideration the covert ID.. they are under enourmous pressure since the deep state fucked with their head by abusing everything.. so very hard to get top of the top competition when you got the deep state fucking with the west so much

loj

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #18 on: December 20, 2020, 10:55:34 AM »

aside from some locations in the lower back that are weak point genetically.. ramo is the new mr o.. and it should NOT get robbed from him

this is very very good.. gh15ers working with him,,   denis James  ofcourse is jumping on the bang wagon lol he wont miss opportunity for money making lol this lying his ass..  he finally see that philsulina should have never come back but at the end the reality is that once again I put a mr o up there .. my pupils here from last decade LITERALLY working with him that includes hormones and training (from all angles) lol

very good..

now if they do not award him this o then you know it is complete sham,,

also what more of a suitable arena for him to win it lol in 2020 in orlando.. he did learn english.. if they do not award him this o I am done with the ifbb for good,, this should go to middle east.. this belong in middle east.. period end of case

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
2005-2021

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #19 on: December 20, 2020, 11:49:42 AM »

lol you got a gh15er streaming live that i just came on by mistake lol very very much someone who followed me for years lol chase something lol not bad.. has big following too i just checked it very very good he talk shit about that greg fella you keep talking about here in last year lol and then on  tony and Kenny ko BOTH pupils of mine from gtbig in the 2005-2012 years too lol they all are gh15 pupils from years prior.. Kenny ko managed to fight with me along the years and talked shit about me lol

this is HUGE history made here.. i really like it.. if this site opened itself and not run like a locked monopoly enterprise then it would be much better but the history is the history  and it is great and i literally have just listened to a gh15er sitting on the fascist youtube broadcasting o for the masses out there for free... literally peaching the bible 75% of it from what i heard in the 20 min i listened lol

he DOES make mistakes and errors regarding what he say about trenbolone ace for competition only.. and about ramo comparing him to ron colman but over all he is doing good job from the 20 min i wached.. very nice!

and some people keep asking him if he knows gh15 lol he is very accurate about many of the things he says.. 100% been on gtbig and gh15.org along his younger years.. no question about it but he is MUCH more analytical than what i gave as gh15.. he combine things.. in any case i like what i heared aside from arrons company lol

loj

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #20 on: December 20, 2020, 12:23:17 PM »

pay attention to the third name he mentioned... talel.. gh15er for many years to this day just not always on here.. this has gh15 written all over this..

congratulations to both ramo and talel .. no one get mentioned like that unless they are VERY VERY CLOSE WITH THE CHAMP and talel is

again bravo,, this is rare to actually win the o and make such history especially middle east.. this is history.. talel is going to see a lot of success due to this,, this can be continued into series of mr o wins good number of them for the foreseen future

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

vincenzo

• WIZARD
« Reply #21 on: December 20, 2020, 01:56:37 PM »

Absolutely!

https://postimg.cc/1ffg7NMX

he looked great!  defended his title no doubt

congrats to ramy too..  well deserved

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #22 on: December 20, 2020, 02:39:24 PM »

he literally thanked tal.. the first 2 he mentioned one of them was tal.. you don't get any closer than that lol put the speech here.. kofo can find it

he won because he DESERVED to win.. this was rightful win

loj

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #23 on: December 20, 2020, 03:40:25 PM »

2020-2021 mr O

^closest he came to 2013 ny pro... and HE WON THE O

he got older since.. muscle matured.. and this is closest he look to 2013 when it comes to the lean freaktropina look.. not quite innocent natural looking but exactly what you need to win a 2020's o without doubts

2013 ramo at his all time best.. will never be beat by 2020's looks

loj

RunningMan

• WIZARD
« Reply #24 on: December 21, 2020, 02:14:24 AM »

Ramy definitely looked his best ever, deserved to win. His legs finally had separation in them. The next 3 were really a toss up to me, Phil obviously has some of the best body parts but they were not as dominant as in the past. Brandon's upper body was nearly if not on par with Phil. Brandon's legs are just the worse of the top 4. I saw it Ramy, Brandon, Hadi, Phil but would not have any problems with Ramy, Hadi, Brandon, Phil. The resume as they are were fair, no complaints.

Classic physique was spot on. Breon's torso is too short, Terrance is much better. Breon is also a whiny wannabe millenial (he's Gen X). Takes no accountability, he said in an interview "if they let me win" when asked what he meant, he had nothing to say. He's a typical liberal victim. This is probably my bias too but he looks like a goof with his ear rings. Lacks sportsmanship. Him and Cormier are stored for each other.
Terrance on the other hand is great. Hardworking, knows what to do and is humble with confidence. Much like Chris.

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #25 on: December 21, 2020, 02:58:23 AM »

2013 was better.. more natural looking.. that ny pro was best of the best of him when it comes to raw unpolished talent..

here in 2020-2021 you got a polished matured muscle that learned from mistakes!  his legs were indeed very good second only to platz

you all know I cant stand denis because of him jumping on my wagon back 15 years ago because he was jealous everyone thought he was me.. (it was when he was competing still and didn't think about coaching) but im ok with him now he can say whatever he wants.. he is old now hopefully more comfortable in his life and learned from mistakes.. the fact he gave ramo place to be and train speaks for itself.. never liked him on stage but he sure learned from his OWN mistakes.. only problem is that he kept pushing the philsulina nonsense and philsulina is simply not a bodybuild sorry.. ramo actually can put and does put 5 and 6 plates each side of the bar and squat! he can do it and did it on regular basis not only use machine..

chad again at least didn't lie about me.. and admitted that naser was never me.. no connection what so ever.. from the first day I brought gh15 to platform around you till the day he passed not a single word exchanged between beautiful man with glases and myself gh15 loj.. really never really spoke to him not even once..

chad did do good work with ramo.. I like what he did with him.. he got the best out of him to get him from point a to point b without fucking up on the drug timing.. so all in all he did great job and deserve any dime for this job

hopefully they wont take all the 250k ramo is left with and let him keep some lol he should see big chunk out of this 400k and big success with companies online and offline

40 years since middle east had any mr o.. this win is big deal and he has full control of his gut.. it is tight and small enough to pull few years as mr o

overall I wasn't impressed by anyone I really wasn't

dexjax is amazing at 52 years on this earth.. which he is 52 years on this earth.. he won most competitions and won the most highest places in o including the o itself and runner up in Arnold at 51 lol even in this o he managed to finish i think 9 right? lol  he is the best bodybuilder in history no doubt.. there is no doubt that it is between ron colman and dexjax.. for different reasons but those are the 2 top spots in the history of good ole hardcore bodybuild,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

Pages: [1]   Go Up