GH15

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9   Go Down

Author Topic: Kid Leo asks Was nasser gh15?? no he was not and is not! (2005-2021)  (Read 3719 times)

WorstGeneticsAndUgly

• Conditional Junior
Re: Was nassel gh15?? no he was not and is not! (2005-2021)
« Reply #210 on: January 08, 2021, 09:00:24 PM »

This is why I hate arabs 

I hate you too my kid

I hate those who are full of them selves, sadly most arabs are....

sorry if sound racist, Im from India.

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
  • i dont withness history,, i write it
Re: Was nassel gh15??
« Reply #211 on: January 08, 2021, 09:24:42 PM »

at least i am ok with the fact that he doesn't lie about me.. this is ok i appreciate it

he added at the end that it was bullshit about the 3 guys so this is decent of him

the fact he didn't mention gh15.org shows how much the dealers of this site wanted to get rich on me and just keep me away from public..

i actually could watch the video because i went to table of contents and it directed me to the exact final minutes when i was talked about to thanks for that since i have very limited time right now with the fraud and everything going on in united states

so to conclude this balonie,, ,, add some more ,,

1. chad is right beautiful man with glases was never me gh15.. not once did we exchange a single word

2. i got very little protection from the ones who used me to get rich on me they only like the fact i taught and talked about hormones it made them into very stable and let them stage to run their shops on and make mucho bucca.. which is fine but needed to stand for me much more and never get to a point where the truth had to come out about juicepals.. now its all known months of investigations into the actualy movers

3. chad is right to say it is bullshit regarding 3 guys.. there were never 3 guys.. i survived all the years because i am super smart and very much isolated myself well from the wackjobs who have no place in bodybuild and fitness,, ,, list is long

4. i did create MANY enemies because i stood for the truth and for the good.. again only to have some betray me due to JUST THAT

5. avidan was offered by me to invest money into buying the Sherman ranch but he never went for it.. guess didn't have the cash flow.. but i did remember him as the admin of gtbig from where i climbed into celeb status and enormous fame.. so i wanted to give him back but he didn't want in on the investment.. i only know avidan as someone who said hi to me every once in a while on gtbig and knew in his heart i was big time fluent in the Hebrew language lol in addition to others.. avidan though never knew a thing about hormones nor bodybuilding lol

6. for anyone who still think they can discredit me.. go fight for your president instead of the nonsense balonie of attempting at reinventing the wheel or creating new history .. don't try to pull a senile biden type shit this shit can only on the dumb and enslaved.. (couch couch)..
i already invented that precious historic wheel in 2005.. cant re run it.. cant remake it.. can attempt at some new invention BUT! sadly for you you are stuck in the worst curse in the 2020's so this is out the window too since you are going AI .. fully AI

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

funny thing I would bring paulombo into the meeting, hes actually a good coordinator.

Something telling me he changed over the years, is it true drugs can change personality? From fake dealer into some decent person?

of course humans can change.. everyone can change.. this is whats called redemption and thus finding salvation,,

but I don't know if I would buy hgh from palumbino.. lol still though anyone can find redemption anyone can find jesus of nazareth..
YH however..  is not that simple.. YH finds you .. or in better words SEEKS you... can be good or bad for you but YH seeks you and come to you via the angels.. rare indeed but happens! oh it does..

the son however can be found much easier.. seek him and you will find redemption and salvation.. the son (the one directly deals with your species) this is YH representation in the flesh,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

I wouldnt conduct any interview if I were you. I would move to twitter & reddit where texting is more relevant than forums nowadays. I understand forum for "hardcore & serious people"

You need to enter social media type to catch more fish if any needed.

Or

I would start producing GH myself if I live in southern europe ,and tweak it for bodybuilders and sell it for "aids patients" XD

I talked too much already.

I see you little craze craze lol

first I never said I would do interview.. I said I would do one IF MY CONDITIONS ARE MET.. I want dogs to benefit from it.. I am very powerful interview with me bring tons of money to the interviwer so I want dogs to get some of it.. and it can go through third side I wouldn't have anything to do with it.. but I need proof the money was sent to dog organization agreed by me.. I also don't like this arab kid he try to make a name for himself on me which is immpsible .. I even help them I let the thread stay public! lol this is the most freedom of speech site on the internet.. my site.. hands down.. as long as you are not up to hurt the site of course

second

twitter? you don't read me much eh? read my bible and what my opinion regarding twitter is.. I am known to Dorsey and to zuckerface.. they all know me well..all the platforms know gh15 I am a house hold name

I told you guys before I made millions from gh15 since 2005.. why do I need to go to reddit.. they should come to me.. I wanted this site to be like reddit but due to the sham accounts I was betrayed and the site is kept as drug market.. in fact I was lied to many years only for a lot of things come true in recent years and now I am the wall that separate total chaos.. prison time and much more from quite a few out there.. they know it oo

and lastly I am not from south Europe.. I am not from Europe.. im not from Croatia or ..Serbia.. I told you I think million step ahead of anyone out there.. I am the most powerful individual to ever come out of any fitness site in history of the internet.. no one come even close .. I have real estate in many locations on earth.. many countries.. and yes gtbig got me VERY rich but I am not ron avidan lol.. gtbig and gh15.org are the result of my work yes.. I made them both into household name.. yes this is true.. but the truth is that this site could have been like reddit in size if correct administration of it happened and it wasn't just seen and used as market

I don't need to produce gh.. I got rich from being smart.. I did it all without ever moving a single drug lol now THAT! is genius

also I am deeply involved in administration of us now days and it wil stay this way even if the senile gets in

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

I TAKE ZERO RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT
PEOPLE DECIDE TO DO TO THEIR BODY!
IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #212 on: January 08, 2021, 09:33:47 PM »

This is why I hate arabs 

I hate you too my kid

not all are.. some.. i will admit however that the arabs who always thought i was Nasser since 2005.. lol they really came here thinking i was Nasser lol just show you my level of genius.. i never claimed to be him.. i also never claimed to be denis.. i said top bodybuild.. but yes the arabs came here bcause they thought Nasser i guess..

i can assure you beautiful man with glases nor ANYONE out of any forum EVER BECAME MILLIONER WITHOUT MOVING A SINGLE DRUG.. only me lol

this is why i always say Q is a wanna be lol they learned me.. rich piano learned me but failed since he used drugs and ate grade z sushi and never gave credit but he only lasted couple years so nothing to write home about..

there was never such a thing in the world as gh15 lol never lol this is something unheard of .. the only one who actually pulled it into the history book you talk here 5 united states administrations! FIVE lol this is if the senile gets in which he should not.. but you talk here 3 consecutive decades! ! ! and 4 different presidents,,  1 individual! lol

but anyways.. the lies on this site from sham accounts is the thing that bring the site bad name .. still though much better than twitter or zuckerface which are both technocratic platforms.. it is like telling me to use iPhone lol i am not a deep state slave lol iPhone is for slaves

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

KHOFO-camel-fucker

• WIZARD
  • Team HLima
« Reply #213 on: January 08, 2021, 10:51:49 PM »

This is why I hate arabs 

I hate you too my kid

Indians have small penis
your midsection is fitness model level and can work in the industry!

as I said best improvement when it comes to upper torse

its stunning

gh15 approved

WorstGeneticsAndUgly

• Conditional Junior
« Reply #214 on: January 08, 2021, 11:00:18 PM »

This is why I hate arabs 

I hate you too my kid0.

not all are.. some.. i will admit however that the arabs who always thought i was Nasser since 2005.. lol they really came here thinking i was Nasser lol just show you my level of genius.. i never claimed to be him.. i also never claimed to be denis.. i said top bodybuild.. but yes the arabs came here bcause they thought Nasser i guess..

i can assure you beautiful man with glases nor ANYONE out of any forum EVER BECAME MILLIONER WITHOUT MOVING A SINGLE DRUG.. only me lol

this is why i always say Q is a wanna be lol they learned me.. rich piano learned me but failed since he used drugs and ate grade z sushi and never gave credit but he only lasted couple years so nothing to write home about..

there was never such a thing in the world as gh15 lol never lol this is something unheard of .. the only one who actually pulled it into the history book you talk here 4 different united states administrations! this is if the senile gets in which he should not.. but you talk here 3 consecutive decades! ! ! 1 individual lol

but anyways.. the lies on this site from sham accounts is the thing that bring the site bad name .. still though much better than twitter or zuckerface which are both technocratic platforms.. it is like telling me to use iPhone lol i am not a deep state slave lol iPhone is for slaves

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

You are a smart fella, I give you that.

whats your advice to those who become millionere :p

life doesnt get boring of all the sudden :)

WorstGeneticsAndUgly

• Conditional Junior
« Reply #215 on: January 08, 2021, 11:10:55 PM »

This is why I hate arabs 

I hate you too my kid

Indians have small penis

aha so almost 1.2 billion indians  / 2 (assuming half male)   I feel better now that my penis is bigger than chinese & indian :D

KHOFO-camel-fucker

• WIZARD
  • Team HLima
Re: Kid Leo asks Was nasser gh15?? no he was not and is not! (2005-2021)
« Reply #216 on: January 08, 2021, 11:24:11 PM »

Its genetic bro
Indians and asians have small penis

its stunning

gh15 approved

WorstGeneticsAndUgly

• Conditional Junior
« Reply #217 on: January 08, 2021, 11:27:24 PM »

Its genetic bro
Indians and asians have small penis

I told you already, I have better than indians and chinese

ffs im not  an indian, you win.

When it comes to penis pride, i give it all

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #218 on: January 09, 2021, 01:20:39 AM »

This is why I hate arabs 

I hate you too my kid0.

there was never such a thing in the world as gh15 lol never lol this is something unheard of .. the only one who actually pulled it into the history book you talk here 4 different united states administrations! this is if the senile gets in which he should not.. but you talk here 3 consecutive decades! ! ! 1 individual lol

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

You are a smart fella, I give you that.

whats your advice to those who become millionere :p

life doesnt get boring of all the sudden :)

no because i was born to it.. it is not that gh15 had to make me that lol gh15 was the cherry on the top it was divine due to different reasons al lof you wil know upon passing on.. you will i promise you you wil

what i don't appreciate is the betrayal of how the site did not open itself to all the registerations.. to the members who wanted to be participants.. why? because the monopoly of dealers wanted.. a .. monopoly! see they couldn't stand the competition it is horrible to operate like that.. the best site is a site where competition is open.. and the platform is truly open to EVERYONE who want to be a member..

reading gh15 is not like being member OF GH15.. and you know that well

loj

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #219 on: January 09, 2021, 01:41:51 AM »

little bit slave content for the day to show you what any one with means should do .. help other species.. i chose dogs but you guys can choose human slaves.. it can redeem you.. i still recommend dogs always but human slaves need help too right now..

this is coming to a theatre near you pretty damn soon

have your weapons ready.. be sure you have enough of them..

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAB5rPVuFkU" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAB5rPVuFkU</a>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAB5rPVuFkU

loj

cstex

• Conditional Junior
« Reply #220 on: January 10, 2021, 11:00:01 PM »

I saw Coleman Ronnie off season in 2004 he didn't impress me at all

you are full of nonsense lol

big ramy is shit!

KHOFO-camel-fucker

• WIZARD
  • Team HLima
« Reply #221 on: January 10, 2021, 11:36:10 PM »

Thats an old picture of me and ronnie in 2004 (off season) . He wasnt big like we used to see him in pictures magazine

I saw him in 2003 and 2004
2003 was good.
But 2004 he comes with bad shape

Picture from 2003

its stunning

gh15 approved

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #222 on: January 11, 2021, 03:07:17 AM »

hahaha
actually I trained with him back then he was just as good 2003 and 2004 and 2005.. despite injuries that he hidden very well up to 2006.. even in 2006 he hidden it pretty well in compared to what he truly had which was disaster injury that ended his career eventually..

2003 he had a little extra help .. I talked about it in bible but he was in great shape all of those years

2004 bad shape?? LOL L O L you are out of your mind kofifo..

he wash the floor with any version or ramo that included the 2013 legit kigtropin ramo which was insanely good..

sometimes we keep the biggest size to competition and we do it ala kevin levron it happen when we are going through injury or detoxify the body,, but 2004 ron colman was A FUCKIN MONSTER

all through 2000's a fucking monster never to be duplicated by ANY ONE.. he had real muscle.. ramo muscle is FAKE! FAKE FAKE FAKE lol all china crap

2004 ron lol

look at dex.. even dex can be mr o there.. and Jason.. lol different level than the shit today.. to compare anyone from 2020's to 2005 is an insult to bodybuilding.. INSULT TO HARDCORE BODYBUILD.. hell gustav.. Gustavo badel lol win mr o now days EASY with what he brought in the 2000's to the stage.. he would win mr o today he WOULD.. same for my good friendly friend gooooontar : )

you cant compare anyone from 2020's to the 2000's no one.. none .. zero.. only dexjax.. and dexjax is 52 lol pretty much 52 years on this earth.. and he is retired but he is the ONLY one who is comparable to the 2000's no one else get even close,, it is night and day differences  you can blame mother land Nazi china!

ron colman fall 2004.... he kept amazing top of the line best hormonized bodybuild through 2005 really up to mid 2006.. and even in mid 2006 he would still place top 2 mr o of 2020's lol he would get runner up  mr o 2020's with 2006 o shape maybe even win it lol and he had MISSING LAT in fall 2006 lol should tell you just how insanely great he was,,

ron colman was always impressive even when he looked at his worst during the 2000's

he is better than dorian haney and Arnold.. ramo is not even in the league..

you guys need to understand bodybuild many of you do not compete and just don't understand bodybuild? kevin lebverone now days would have been 8 times mr o .. EASY! even liar priest would probably get the title today despite being dwarf lol

2020's is all fake muscle and bad drugs

gh15 approved

KHOFO-camel-fucker

• WIZARD
  • Team HLima
« Reply #223 on: January 11, 2021, 03:51:20 AM »

2004 bad shape?? LOL L O L you are out of your mind kofo..

2004 offseason He looked smaller than when i saw him in 2003

I will found pictures and i will post them

its stunning

gh15 approved

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #224 on: January 11, 2021, 04:15:24 AM »

offseason doesn't count only on..  but ron always look impressive on and off season.. always.. even when he didn't look impressive he looked IMPRESIVE lol REAL TISSUE

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFVuuRxM2VU" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFVuuRxM2VU</a>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFVuuRxM2VU

loj

cstex

• Conditional Junior
« Reply #225 on: January 11, 2021, 05:35:08 AM »

big ramy = pmma and fillers, not real muscle!

the Olympia is a joke, honestly

KHOFO-camel-fucker

• WIZARD
  • Team HLima
« Reply #226 on: January 11, 2021, 06:19:16 AM »

90s bodybuilds used that kind of stuff. Flex wheeler arms and shoulders was full of shit too

its stunning

gh15 approved

WorstGeneticsAndUgly

• Conditional Junior
« Reply #227 on: January 11, 2021, 09:24:35 PM »

90s bodybuilds used that kind of stuff. Flex wheeler arms and shoulders was full of shit too

arms of ramy is quite terrible (including the shoulders) he has excellent legs, frame and thats it. The rest is average at best.

KHOFO-camel-fucker

• WIZARD
  • Team HLima
« Reply #228 on: January 12, 2021, 12:55:53 AM »

arms of ramy is quite terrible (including the shoulders) he has excellent legs, frame and thats it. The rest is average at best.

Hadi chopan arms and shoulders are worse
Philslin has bad gut. I liked the 2011 version of him
Brandon has no legs
William is too small and midjet kid
I think that big Ramy deserve his 1st place

I want to see flex lewis in O 2021

its stunning

gh15 approved

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #229 on: January 12, 2021, 01:30:38 AM »

every era bodybuild use exactly this.. it is not pmma it is seo .. pmma is for the mentally ill.. you get no where on stage with pmma.. yes you might place in the masters somewhere good or even win it cough cough with lee Apperson kinda implent but it is muscle implant.. so it is different and it is much smaller than junk pmma that make bodybuild look like poop

all bodybuild use seo to some degree im talking up to 1 inch which make huge diff when you are 5% bodyfat.. HUGE diff

gh15 approved

WorstGeneticsAndUgly

• Conditional Junior
« Reply #230 on: January 12, 2021, 02:49:18 AM »

Hadi chopan arms and shoulders are worse
Philslin has bad gut. I liked the 2011 version of him
Brandon has no legs
William is too small and midjet kid
I think that big Ramy deserve his 1st place

I want to see flex lewis in O 2021

of course he deserved 1st place, we expected more from a guy with 2 guros

WorstGeneticsAndUgly

• Conditional Junior
« Reply #231 on: January 12, 2021, 02:50:59 AM »

every era bodybuild use exactly this.. it is not pmma it is seo .. pmma is for the mentally ill.. you get no where on stage with pmma.. yes you might place in the masters somewhere good or even win it cough cough with lee Apperson kinda implent but it is muscle implant.. so it is different and it is much smaller than junk pmma that make bodybuild look like poop

all bodybuild use seo to some degree im talking up to 1 inch which make huge diff when you are 5% bodyfat.. HUGE diff

gh15 approved

what/why pma was invented? and how could you tell its pma not seo

rochy18

• WIZARD
  • aussie bro
« Reply #232 on: January 13, 2021, 07:38:14 PM »

Neil hill told me

And jay cutlers training partner told me

Escalene was the shit !   Then nolitol

Over synthol

He said escalene hard to get now but nolitol would do the trick once a week to stretch facia and grow arms

And as well as use before stage pre contest 24 hours before

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #233 on: January 13, 2021, 07:58:54 PM »

nolotil not nolitol

and its garbage in comparison

not even close.. can it be used.. sure but it is not the same visual as the original eccelene no matter how much the dealer want to sell it still doesn't touch original product,,

loj

KHOFO-camel-fucker

• WIZARD
  • Team HLima
« Reply #234 on: January 13, 2021, 09:11:03 PM »

There is painless pump. Lot of kids inject it in calves shoulders and arms

its stunning

gh15 approved

SlinMeister

• WIZARD
  • Tren Harder! Harder than before!
« Reply #235 on: January 14, 2021, 04:59:36 PM »

nolotil not nolitol

and its garbage in comparison

not even close.. can it be used.. sure but it is not the same visual as the original eccelene no matter how much the dealer want to sell it still doesn't touch original product,,

loj

It's ESICLENE kids... aka Formebolone and it's a steroid derived from Testosterone.

NOLOTIL is an analgesic, it's not an AAS.

Nolotil it's still sold as pills in italy but for different purpose, here it's the "poor men cocaine".
--

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #236 on: January 14, 2021, 06:09:43 PM »

yes but if I write it correctly then I would not hear the end of "you not gh15" ::).. lol am I right? or am I RIGHT? I stopped doing the ,, ,, I evolved with the decades.. but the speling mistakes mater to me more since it is in my core the all gh15 language I created is something I will stick by to the end,,

by the way,, (hey I did ,, for good ole time lol) if renzi need some eccelene let it be known..

loj

SlinMeister

• WIZARD
  • Tren Harder! Harder than before!
« Reply #237 on: January 14, 2021, 07:26:20 PM »

yes but if I write it correctly then I would not hear the end of "you not gh15" ::).. lol am I right? or am I RIGHT? I stopped doing the ,, ,, I evolved with the decades.. but the speling mistakes mater to me more since it is in my core the all gh15 language I created is something I will stick by to the end,,

by the way,, (hey I did ,, for good ole time lol) if renzi need some eccelene let it be known..

loj

All Italian politicians need a bullet... in their head!

You are not GH15, you are just a volatile entity, maybe an alien, maybe Elvis Presley, maybe JFK.... who knows... Leo and Longevity and his friend fat ass Trigili got ya  ;D ;D ;D
--

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #238 on: January 15, 2021, 12:57:28 AM »

regarding italia.. you aint seen nothing yet

regarding being gh15.. sadly for some out there it always been me.. same old 2005-2021.. long long time... and true i don't like normal temp.. i like it cold lol depend on how much hormones i been on in a chosen time

regarding leon and trigili.. i offered the interview i said my conditions.. also if they are cheap and don't want to donate to dogs then there is always palius? he is in his 60s.. (goes by the username pellius.. i am thre only one who call him palius) that i would say is an old smart fella.. that can tell them truth straight out.. you also got tdawg admin and all others (quite a few i can name but no need to since the ones i mentioned are around still) who worked with me along the years who can tell it very clearly.. one fella 2005-2021

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

KHOFO-camel-fucker

• WIZARD
  • Team HLima
« Reply #239 on: January 15, 2021, 06:20:21 AM »

Neil hill told me

And jay cutlers training partner told me

Escalene was the shit !   Then nolitol

Over synthol

He said escalene hard to get now but nolitol would do the trick once a week to stretch facia and grow arms

And as well as use before stage pre contest 24 hours before

There is nolotil in pharmacy in spain

its stunning

gh15 approved
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9   Go Up