GH15

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down

Author Topic: covertID vaccine  (Read 1947 times)

serotonin101

• WIZARD
  • honor is the morality of greater men
Re: covertID vaccine
« Reply #90 on: February 22, 2021, 02:44:19 PM »

You can post your PM in replies. I'm here because of the others here. This isn't a board to worship you. I'm here to give the knowledge and experience I have gained to novice people here. It's not about me or you, it's about them.
I may look better than most,  but deep down inside I feel uglier than I've ever been.  With every food weighed, every calorie counted,  every milliliter drawn, I fall further and further from perfection. I have become a beautiful monster.

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
  • i dont withness history,, i write it
« Reply #91 on: February 22, 2021, 03:53:25 PM »

i did not save my pm to you you can post it for me.. I have no problem for it to be posted

as I said you are in my house.. if you don't like it you can leave

I never said it was board to worship me I said you are disrespectful to the one that is responsible for all of this and much more.. this is what I said

the reason this board doesn't have 1 million members on is not me I am a magnet there would be here 1 million members just like reddit if they were allowed in but it is kept as drug dealing site as simple as that.. it should be much more than that in 2020's and no I don't need to hear your opinion about it I am stating a fact

I did not delete your shit.. and this thread was not about your drug usge.. it was about a totally different topic

loj
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

I TAKE ZERO RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT
PEOPLE DECIDE TO DO TO THEIR BODY!
IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

klover15

• Global Elf Mod
  • GH15 Homegrown and Built
« Reply #92 on: February 22, 2021, 11:49:34 PM »

You can post your PM in replies. I'm here because of the others here. This isn't a board to worship you. I'm here to give the knowledge and experience I have gained to novice people here. It's not about me or you, it's about them.
bet i probably deleted it, and if it was in the past it was probably me deleting it too.

When this site was private we banned people left and right, but GH15 never banned a single person or deleted a single post.

We used to stop people from spreading baloney just like you are now. We used to ban people for being bullies, but look how far we've digressed, huh.

You're just being an ungrateful douche dude.

what does he have to gain from telling everyone all of this?

It literally hurts how indoctrinated you are. You are literally quoting CNN and calling it knowledge? L M A O
All posts by Klover15 are fictional and for entertainment purposes only.

I take no responsibility for what others do to their bodies and only speak from personal learnings and experiences.

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #93 on: February 23, 2021, 01:40:25 AM »

i did ban accounts.. of course I did but whatever I banned was always scam sham shared accounts and hurting the site or risking athletes type bans.. i also banned accounts who lied to me or purposely mislead others but you talk here during the Hussein sureveillance police state regime

the mod team also did bann tons of accounts yes north of 300 pages i think or 400 crazy insane numbers 

and I think its about time to put this thread in public so everyone can see not only the members.. everyone should see it

loj
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

serotonin101

• WIZARD
« Reply #94 on: February 23, 2021, 02:50:52 AM »

bet i probably deleted it, and if it was in the past it was probably me deleting it too.

When this site was private we banned people left and right, but GH15 never banned a single person or deleted a single post.

We used to stop people from spreading baloney just like you are now. We used to ban people for being bullies, but look how far we've digressed, huh.

You're just being an ungrateful douche dude.

what does he have to gain from telling everyone all of this?

It literally hurts how indoctrinated you are. You are literally quoting CNN and calling it knowledge? L M A O

This was the last time I insulted and lied about Gh15, I understand my post was removed due to me disliking Gh15  and purposefully assaulting him on his own site with bunch of lies and false info,  next time I am out of here for good I understand I will be banned.
I may look better than most,  but deep down inside I feel uglier than I've ever been.  With every food weighed, every calorie counted,  every milliliter drawn, I fall further and further from perfection. I have become a beautiful monster.

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #95 on: February 25, 2021, 01:55:31 AM »

back to covid test.. here is how you refuse it in the land of the great white north.. .. ..

this is masculine!

https://www.bitchute.com/video/9pUEBHEjbPwl/

here is a funny version still even though the voice made to be funny you can smell the masculinity from this fella,,

that's how you do it my friends,, most likely a gh15er.. would not be surprised if he was/is

normal voice
https://www.bitchute.com/video/9pUEBHEjbPwl/

funny version (the nazis in youtube will probably remove it by the time everyone attempt at watching it)
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USwFzfFUhzk" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USwFzfFUhzk</a>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USwFzfFUhzk

loj

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #96 on: February 25, 2021, 10:48:33 AM »

youtube once again removed 1 of his channels... this poor man my god.. should have had by now at least 500k subs.. at least 500,000 if not more and they keep removing his channels..

see my friends.. THIS! is fascism.. very serious war crimes going on in the 2020's via the AI domain.. this is no joke.. this really very serious

when they did it to me in 2014.. when everything was in its diapers.. they were very polite.. I had actually received a real discussion with the team over there not this fascist message.. i could shout at them and i said i was done with them and i was i never got back there as gh15 but in the 2020's they literally brought on the fascism..

this show you here they are scared of the truth.. the WHOLE channel cancelled just because he reveals truth.. sadly for them he probably has 10 others.. but those are very serious crimes.. moment there is any revolution in the united states those criminals will truly get trialed and executed in military tribunals

check this out lol

freedom of speech the ONLY thing the united states was known for as the country where liberty and capitalism shine.. look at where it's at in 2020's

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQsqOGs_yBI" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQsqOGs_yBI</a>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQsqOGs_yBI

loj

TheHeMan

• WIZARD
« Reply #97 on: March 07, 2021, 12:28:02 PM »

I haven't gotten the Covid-19 vaccine, gh15's scared the vaccine out of me.
But even the Dalai Lama's got the vaccine:
https://www.npr.org/sections/coronavirus-live-updates/2021/03/06/974356954/the-dalai-lama-gets-a-covid-19-shot-urges-others-to-get-vaccinated

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #98 on: March 08, 2021, 03:03:09 AM »

^head of states and vips might and in some cases DO get something different than what the typical slave get.. at times get nothing at all faking the whole inject into the delt routine.. easily done EVEN if you a pro injector and I dont need to tell you just how GREAT of an injector I am it is described along the last 2-3 decades in detail.. I literally injected the same needle 100's yes 1 0 0 's of times into me as if it was butter.. (sterilized of course but not sharp and good 21 gauge on it at times..)  I am probably one of the best injectors out there when it comes to syrnges and needles.. I can make it as if you never knew you had anything getting in you and do it so slow taking my sweet time and have it in your delt for 5 min and STILL you will not know you got anything in your delt.. this is how good of an injector I am.. so I am telling you guys some of them inject sugar water.. and some do a fake inject just faking it...

in any case today word for homework is as follows:

government

AGAIN

GOVERNMEANT

A G A I N 

GOVERN
MEANT
!

no one elected a high treason senile to any position thus the government does not apply here.. and the world in general is upside down world due to the punishment I talked about that your deep state took to the 9th degree (for palius to not think it is some other gh15.. lol)

generally speaking the human species is F U C K E D

if YOU don't defeat the deep state it will come to hunt you ions into "the future"

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

serotonin101

• WIZARD
« Reply #99 on: March 08, 2021, 06:47:38 AM »

I haven't gotten the Covid-19 vaccine, gh15's scared the vaccine out of me.
But even the Dalai Lama's got the vaccine:
https://www.npr.org/sections/coronavirus-live-updates/2021/03/06/974356954/the-dalai-lama-gets-a-covid-19-shot-urges-others-to-get-vaccinated
I personally don't get why you'd let someone sway your view on anything. Dig into things yourself and make your own informed decisions. Especially medical/immunology/microbiology decisions from a bodybuilding forum. Not exactly the most trustworthy source of info. Especially since it seems like no one here is even affiliated with these types of fields other than myself. Or at least they aren't posting and saying they are.

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #100 on: March 08, 2021, 10:31:28 AM »

^what field? the fields of lies that is your deep state?

he is saving his life from later health issues while sheep like you leave it for chance.. an error no one should EVER make again

in 2020's he is acting very smart by absolutely denying anything coming out of the deep state that means ANYTHING they say you do OPPOSITE.. despite fake shots and sell points and freedom talk about how much of it you will have.. YOU WILL NOT!

the "trust worthy" information you are talking about does not sits within your deep state educational system that lied again and again to the slaves in the last 76 years NONE STOP.. seventy six fucking years... going on 77..

giving some medical help via utilization of hormones and having some wheel and air-condition is good BUT does not cover for the 90% lies !

what does this sentence say I want you to loudly read it..

you are PUNISHED do you get it? you are PUNISHED and it "aint" going nowhere" .. personal promise.. infact it will only get worse pending your actions

^he realized it before flesh expiration.. and he is the real deal not that no one autistic elon mask creature who is a deep state runner "run" million companies and "came out of nowhere" straight out of good ole south Africa el o el..  and WILL claim mental illness to avoid executions if your species ever come to its senses and re route its upgrading to be done correctly

R E A D WHAT THE STONE SAY AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN.. IT COMES FROM THE REAL DEAL.. SOMEONE WHO ACTUALLY TRIED TO GET YOU OUT OF LOW ORBIT

you are a peasant product of an extremely corrupt system.. the more like you around the less chance your species have at survival

how sad I have to put here the stone of a war criminal nazi disgraced to humanity and not the real heros and legends who truly did great things for earth and your species.. but it is what it is sometimes you have to put a german filt stone in order to show that even the worst who worked for the worst at the end tried to find redemption and salvation

anything in 2020's the deep state SAYS.. you SHOULD do 180 DEGRESS SOUTH (pole ::)).. (pun intended,,)

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

serotonin101

• WIZARD
« Reply #101 on: March 08, 2021, 12:47:23 PM »

Deep state? You mean tens of thoGlobalnds of professionals around the world? Many who could give a shit less what happens in the US.
As I said, always read information and learn for yourself from multiple credible sources. Anyone can post anything they want on a blog post, YouTube video, or forum. Hence the process of peer review as even at times people overlook things when crafting studies and conducting research. Formulate your own views based on that information for informed decision making. Otherwise it's no different than dogma or your parents saying "because I said so."

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #102 on: March 08, 2021, 01:52:34 PM »

^and where did it get you? look at your 2020's.. downfall at such a steep rate never seen before in your short history.. and you aint seen NOTHING yet this is the thing you guys think it is the beginning of the end not understanding what the Weimar republic was and how it closely repeating itself into an abyss of AI you will NEVER recover from

and the 10s of 1000s professional you talk about A R E slaves.. just like what you are.. a human S L A V E

compartmental is the name of the game and there are sections and arms to the deep state.. political arm is ONE of many

your deep state sailed away left you behind.. and created its own thing that is ions ahead of you..  yes while you were sleeping.. you left  to deal with the consequences and if you don't eliminate the runners who run your hell.. you will eventually get eliminated yourself! just like those 2 were  and many others who opened their mouth

loj

Atixtman

• WIZARD
« Reply #103 on: March 08, 2021, 02:56:22 PM »

I can say that I will NOT be getting this vaccine. I refuse to be a slave or part of their agenda of control
"John 3:16"

"Ephesians 6:10-18 - The Armor of God

10 Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. 11 Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil?s schemes. 12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, ...."

YouTube soon

serotonin101

• WIZARD
« Reply #104 on: March 08, 2021, 11:45:41 PM »

I can say that I will NOT be getting this vaccine. I refuse to be a slave or part of their agenda of control
Who's agenda? Who's "they"? How is a vaccine going to control you? You already have an ID card, a social security number, a vehicle registration on file, an IP/MAC address for all your electronics that access the internet. Bro you were born into a system if that's a genuine concern lol. "they" know where you work, where you live, what information you access, where you make purchases (debit/credit cards), what vehicle you drive...they can subpoena your medical records... "they" already know everything about you.

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #105 on: March 09, 2021, 12:12:40 AM »

they = the deep state.. it is easier to put it under this definition then to go one by one.. but this can also be done if need be

government = an ARM of the deep state.. thus an agency such as the IRS is your ENEMY.. and must be either revamped or destroyed in its current form in order to prevent your species from self destructing this is just one small example concerning financial monitoring and one of the WORST control mechanism was the crypto currency because while it is "crypto" it can also be taken down by the click on a button and was MADE to be luring the slaves in JUST LIKE THE IPHONE WAS

all deep state operators are compartmental they do not know what the other is doing and are considered runners on the lands north of antarctica

regarding vaccine controlling you.. this is not the case.. KILL you it might or might not.. it is the SUBMISSION to be controlled that is talked about here.. the mask norm.. the unneeded over vaccinations of grown adults.. and the inability to live and let live in authoritarian society such as the one the deep state is bringing upon you

yes he has ID card.. yes he has social security number.. yes he has vehicle registration but he can have 10 that 9 of don't even belong to him any longer and they will still be there registered to him if he didn't change it.. yes he has ip address but with tor or vpn he can have a different one.. still not enough to avoid privacy intruding deep state since the damn INTERNET is under their control... but they can not AFFORD a revolution.. a real one.. THIS is why you NEVER see food shortages.. THIS is why you never see iPhone issues.. THESE 2 ARE THEIR BEATING HEART..

the only way to resist the deep state is by eliminating them.. the younger generation runners gen x and to a larger degree due to their numbers the millennials.. ARE weak they will NOT sustain the ability to run the deep state without AI if the slaves resist it.. THIS is why the elders are now attempting bringing upon you the AI technocracy FULL THRUST.. THIS IS WHY IT IS DONE SO FAST.. THE ELDERS ARE NOT GETTING ANY YOUNGER.. AND THEY KNOW THEY HAVE LIMITED PERIOD.. AND THEY KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DEALING WITH IN THE YOUNGER GENERATIONS.. THIS IS WHY THEY SO WANT THE AI IMPLEMENTED WITHIN FEW YEARS TO THE MAX DEGREE WHERE RESISTANCE IS NO LONGER AN OPTION!

they sell you low orbit with twisted 'truth' of high orbit while hiding from you what lies beyond your domain! the word lie has MANY meanings.. like the number 13 it is of great consequences and importance in the earth domain

good vs evil

ALWAYS!

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

The_BMW

• WIZARD
« Reply #106 on: March 09, 2021, 12:13:04 AM »

Who's agenda? Who's "they"? How is a vaccine going to control you? You already have an ID card, a social security number, a vehicle registration on file, an IP/MAC address for all your electronics that access the internet. Bro you were born into a system if that's a genuine concern lol. "they" know where you work, where you live, what information you access, where you make purchases (debit/credit cards), what vehicle you drive...they can subpoena your medical records... "they" already know everything about you.

Well from a surveilance view - yes they ('they' being some abstract representation of government) already have everyone totally on watch

From a compliance view - they have a much bigger grip on the behaviour of the masses since the start of this pandemic

Personally I won't be getting this vaccine because regardless of whether this deal is a scam or not - it has been rushed through and why would anyone sign up to be injected with something unknown and untested for something that, at worst the immune system is usually more than reasonably capable of dealing with by itself

The_BMW

• WIZARD
« Reply #107 on: March 09, 2021, 12:20:15 AM »

Me neither. It is rather staggering how the masses have been whipped up into such a frenzy of fear that they submit to being injected by something by the state where they have absolutely no clue what is in it, you are not allowed to question it and it hasn't been tested. Not even successful long term animal trials let alone humans. When a man takes street drugs like heroin there is over 50 years of data knowing the nature of the posion one is taking. This is literally injecting something unknown at random

serotonin101

• WIZARD
« Reply #108 on: March 09, 2021, 01:29:31 AM »

Well from a surveilance view - yes they ('they' being some abstract representation of government) already have everyone totally on watch

From a compliance view - they have a much bigger grip on the behaviour of the masses since the start of this pandemic

Personally I won't be getting this vaccine because regardless of whether this deal is a scam or not - it has been rushed through and why would anyone sign up to be injected with something unknown and untested for something that, at worst the immune system is usually more than reasonably capable of dealing with by itself
It hasn't been rushed though. The only difference is govt funded the vaccine instead of the pharma company having to jump through the hoops to get funding, which takes years. You take out the financial risk and basically have unlimited spending to develop something, it speeds the process along. It still went through all the steps of every other vaccine beforehand.
If I gave you access to a blank check to invent something, you'd be able to get it done quickly.

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #109 on: March 09, 2021, 02:42:18 AM »

sure go take it..

meanwhile you got humans dropping right and left.. old 65+ years..  nurses.. cancers positives are up everywhere.. false positives according to the deep state but the fear ohhhh the fear.. ATHLETES who take this poison drops.. old ones but hall of famers..

also tons of reports that the fake news media doesn't put out

youtube is tightly controlled..

they intend on major reduction of population this is only the beginning

loj

serotonin101

• WIZARD
« Reply #110 on: March 09, 2021, 03:37:12 AM »

sure go take it..

meanwhile you got humans dropping right and left.. old 65+ years..  nurses.. cancers positives are up everywhere.. false positives according to the deep state but the fear ohhhh the fear.. ATHLETES who take this poison drops.. old ones but hall of famers..

loj
Show evidence of these alleged deaths. I'll wait.

Atixtman

• WIZARD
« Reply #111 on: March 09, 2021, 05:41:12 AM »

Me neither. It is rather staggering how the masses have been whipped up into such a frenzy of fear that they submit to being injected by something by the state where they have absolutely no clue what is in it, you are not allowed to question it and it hasn't been tested. Not even successful long term animal trials let alone humans. When a man takes street drugs like heroin there is over 50 years of data knowing the nature of the posion one is taking. This is literally injecting something unknown at random

I say no more as bmw summed it up completely
"John 3:16"

"Ephesians 6:10-18 - The Armor of God

10 Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. 11 Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil?s schemes. 12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, ...."

YouTube soon

TheHeMan

• WIZARD
« Reply #112 on: March 09, 2021, 09:18:43 AM »

If majority of the people are rushing to do something while the media and government are encouraging it...I become cautious. Whenever the herd is being led by those in high power, it's a sure sign they're headed to the slaughter house. I'm not a fan of majority of the people.
The covid vaccine doesn't protect a person from getting covid--what kind of shit is that?
We have lot of tools at our disposal to protect us just beyond the common sense actions like keeping distance from large groups or washing hands after coming from outside; tools like AAS, HGH, lifting, cardio, sauna, macro nutrients, and rest.

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #113 on: March 09, 2021, 09:24:48 AM »

sure go take it..

loj
Show evidence of these alleged deaths. I'll wait.

huh why wait..

there is tons all over the place even while it is banned and hushed on the deep state owned platforms (including fake news)

you can look for yourself there is tons

here is one.. yes very old but only top 25 athletes in American history  some would say top 3 baseball player in history..

https://www.infowars.com/posts/mlb-legend-hank-aaron-dies-weeks-after-receiving-covid-vaccine/

you got much MUCH younger too

https://www.infowars.com/posts/tennessee-nurse-passes-out-on-camera-minutes-after-taking-covid-19-vaccine/

many paralyzed.. and you talk here nurses who deals with it.. the general public is just passing on and in many cases not reported

https://www.infowars.com/posts/horror-nashville-nurse-gets-bells-palsy-from-vaccine/

Portugal..
https://www.infowars.com/posts/health-authorities-on-alert-after-nurse-dies-following-vaccination-with-pfizers-covid-19-shot-in-portugal/

got TONS all over the world not only in the united states

all of the ones I put up there got videos within the articles.. can see the very harsh reality there

loj

TheHeMan

• WIZARD
« Reply #114 on: March 09, 2021, 09:26:40 AM »

I personally don't get why you'd let someone sway your view on anything. Dig into things yourself and make your own informed decisions. Especially medical/immunology/microbiology decisions from a bodybuilding forum. Not exactly the most trustworthy source of info. Especially since it seems like no one here is even affiliated with these types of fields other than myself. Or at least they aren't posting and saying they are.
gh15 has been right about lot of things. I'm usually the least smartest person anywhere, it's best for me to listen to someone more intelligent than me who I can trust. The government, media, and pharma companies have a self interest in pushing the covid vaccines and it's greed. A lot of money is being made. It's a big fraud.

klover15

• Global Elf Mod
« Reply #115 on: March 10, 2021, 01:16:23 AM »

To all those that doubt GH's credibility,

Understand most people get cancelled and even more often "suicided" speaking a fraction of the amount of information he has.

Realize that he has been doing this for how many years?

Critical thinkers, take a second to REALLY think about that when you read how "arrogant" he is.

You better believe he is the most credible consistent source you will ever get if he is THAT untouchable

I take no responsibility for what others do to their bodies and only speak from personal learnings and experiences.

serotonin101

• WIZARD
« Reply #116 on: March 10, 2021, 01:17:05 AM »

Lol infowarz as a source. Lmfao I can't even take that seriously. You're joking right? Dear lord you couldn't even get through high school English if that's your "source" of information. Though something tells me this is a long haul troll so I commend you.

klover15

• Global Elf Mod
« Reply #117 on: March 10, 2021, 01:19:02 AM »

Lol infowarz as a source. Lmfao I can't even take that seriously. You're joking right? Dear lord you couldn't even get through high school English if that's your "source" of information. Though something tells me this is a long haul troll so I commend you.
Information is information. Do you think they are faking deaths?

Did you even read them lol?

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #118 on: March 10, 2021, 02:32:35 AM »

only 99% of his predictions happen like the alpha beta in your miserable life.. to the t! and I am telling you you aint tasted nothing yet..

who has been around longer than myself or alex? no one.. we are the fuckin 2000's social media.. nothing there beside us and few others that were more thinking of how to become billionaire like bezo as runners of the deep state..

I and the likes of alex jones SERVED the world! while others ate it slice by slice to your current 2020's point of no return..

there are other platforms too all reports on 1000s of deaths.. this is just the reported ones!

the reason I chose infowars is because I like promoting his platform as I consider it as old as gh15.. actually quite older than me since he started this in the 1990's.. we  always stack by the regular fellas and not the elites

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #119 on: March 10, 2021, 02:48:40 AM »

Information is information. Do you think they are faking deaths?

Did you even read them lol?

he is the dream of the deep state.. their absolute dream.. a perfect ready to use conformed submitted slave..

he IS what they want lol he is just that! those 500 million they intend on keeping around they want to be like him.. the perfect AI controlled slave..

he will only care when they come for his drug .. oh then he will lol and they will come for the drugs because they HATE MALES THEY HATE MASCULINITY.. THEY HATE FEMALE TOO.. THEY WANT UNISEX!

look around you attention seeking transgenders all over the place.. those are not some lost souls.. 98% are literally attention seeking pedofiles and just creeps

loj

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up