GH15

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down

Author Topic: covertID vaccine  (Read 1953 times)

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
  • i dont withness history,, i write it
Re: covertID vaccine
« Reply #60 on: February 18, 2021, 01:03:13 PM »

Roberts is chief justice molester criminal of high crimes involving pedofilia and satanic rituals like many elites it is not new.. the judges president trump appointed was done due to promises given promises kept.. he wants conservatives that will first and foremost cherish life and he got that.. there were better option to which he still kept his word to the ones he gave the promise to to be next and he likes that they were against abortions,, those were his only reasons for the appointments.. they were also not denying anything like your ignorant self claim but did not have the opportunity to hear the cases because the chief criminal prevented the case from even getting into presentation.. a chief justice has lots of power.. and deep state run the judicial arm of the deep state,, again the deep state is real

everything you claim is due to submission taught to you from age 3 when you first stepped into kindergarten.. as I said before I know who you are in real life you are brainwashed in a big way.. remember I do not speak loud and not take action loud what I do is not spoken about but when I promise something it is ALWAYS delivered.. i assure you that.. when it comes to your claims once again you will avoid simple proof that your science should be able to do easily like the curvature of the earth.. you cant prove the formula because it is a misleading LIE.. period.. this is scientific fact.. in fact nothing you can say about the earth will ever be able to be proven by you.. your science is very limited to personal health and even that you bootcher your species via.. you don't really give species of the earth the best treatments available only VERY select few and even they had to go through hell to even have the chance to try anything.. so your DEEP STATE which is real has a mission and it is intends on achieving that mission and that mission is making you 100% submitted slave as you are now 99+% in your case.. most of your species is at 90-95% soon to be 99%

and again regarding accepting new things..

PROVE ME YOU ON ON A BALL.. DONT LIE ABOUT BULLSHIT..

PROVE IT!

SHOW ME THE FORMULA AND MESURMENTS TO FIT THE FORMULA.. YOU CAN'T ! YOU CAN'T BECAUSE IT IS SIMPLY FALSE ! "OPIUM FOR THE MASSES" LITTLE COCK A INA ,, ,, ,,

it is the likes of you that should be able to accept the proofs that is presented to you without fascism...

and no the growing number of believers in YH is GREATEST EVER and it should be..

you will own nothing and you will be happy about owning nothing! you were born to be a slave! this is the dark deep state power that runs your hell on earth and it is on you to use the divine once it is given.. it is not on the divine to be there whenever you wish .. once it comes you TAKE IT WITH EVERYTHING YOU HAVE AND THEN SOME!

loj
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

I TAKE ZERO RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT
PEOPLE DECIDE TO DO TO THEIR BODY!
IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #61 on: February 19, 2021, 03:22:46 AM »

prove the curvature formula that is supported by all earth human scientist..

prove it.. show it works..

you cant

it simply is false.. you can see way too far.. water is always level.. mirage is the excuse but it doesn't work any longer because humans got smarter.. and are proving by the minute the lie they been under and pushed so hard starting end of ww2 by the deep state

slaves who were born to it don't even know anything else .. this is all they know.. it is like telling you mommy is not your real mommy at age 50.. you will be in shock and really will never give a fuck till the day you pass on when you have the full picture presented and the flesh is nothing but flesh..

no one will ever be able to prove the earth curvature formula.. EVER

100k in bitcoin or gold or I give a house to the one who prove it.. just prove it .. prove that formula that everyone in the human scientific world "accepted"

loj
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

serotonin101

• WIZARD
  • honor is the morality of greater men
« Reply #62 on: February 19, 2021, 04:12:44 AM »

And now we move on to the red herring fallacy. Bringing in outside stuff that had nothing to do with the original argument. Waste of my time as there's no substance here.
I may look better than most,  but deep down inside I feel uglier than I've ever been.  With every food weighed, every calorie counted,  every milliliter drawn, I fall further and further from perfection. I have become a beautiful monster.

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #63 on: February 19, 2021, 09:02:23 AM »

you are right about that you are a waste of time and a shame to me.. because you spit stuff that simply BEEN PROVEN WRONG.. so you sure are.. I brought it because you are a slave and the faster you face it the better chances you got.. this is why.. moment you are proven wrong with this you demonstrating your slavery.. this is why I bring it not red herring nothing..

regarding covert id.. and it is covert id.. PUNISHMENT THAT WAS ABUSED AND TURNED INTO AGRESSIVE ABUSE OF THE SLAVES BY THE DEEP STATE.. (and it only gets worse until YOU save yourselves..) ,,  as I said before you already got divine.. divine comes rarely.. it was in your domain in 2016 and the years priors to 2016.. now you are feeling what it is to be left to hell itself..

the hand of god (no not the account) is much stronger than any flesh deeds.. when it punishes it is ALWAYS to completion.. always!

and sadly for you you are under one of those punishments

good vs evil
always!

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

serotonin101

• WIZARD
« Reply #64 on: February 19, 2021, 11:52:40 PM »

you are right about that you are a waste of time and a shame to me.. because you spit stuff that simply BEEN PROVEN WRONG.. so you sure are.. I brought it because you are a slave and the faster you face it the better chances you got.. this is why.. moment you are proven wrong with this you demonstrating your slavery.. this is why I bring it not red herring nothing..

regarding covert id.. and it is covert id.. PUNISHMENT THAT WAS ABUSED AND TURNED INTO AGRESSIVE ABUSE OF THE SLAVES BY THE DEEP STATE.. (and it only gets worse until YOU save yourselves..) ,,  as I said before you already got divine.. divine comes rarely.. it was in your domain in 2016 and the years priors to 2016.. now you are feeling what it is to be left to hell itself..

the hand of god (no not the account) is much stronger than any flesh deeds.. when it punishes it is ALWAYS to completion.. always!

and sadly for you you are under one of those punishments

good vs evil
always!

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
Prove me wrong. Show me the evidence. You keep saying how wrong I am yet provided NOTHING. Just the internet forum version of Jim Jones/David koresh except instead of mass suicide, it's a slow poisoning of the minds here. A leader is supposed to pull people up, yet you just give these people shovels to dig their intellectual Graves. I'm almost certain you're a grade A troll to see how far these people will eat the shit up, if that's the case my hat is off to you because it is indeed entertaining.
I may look better than most,  but deep down inside I feel uglier than I've ever been.  With every food weighed, every calorie counted,  every milliliter drawn, I fall further and further from perfection. I have become a beautiful monster.

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #65 on: February 20, 2021, 02:28:22 AM »

^saying the drug user who take drugs right and left with out even trying to look like a bodybuilder.. forget about competing..

you are the one who stick by the deep state enslavement of your species and all other species of the earth,,  it is on you to prove that the earth is a ball.. by simply doing what this fella here ask you guys to do..

simply do it and you will find out that the fraud is in the open.. everyone knows it

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGB4hTnRGaU" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGB4hTnRGaU</a>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGB4hTnRGaU

*and before everyone start the gossip no I am not Daniel pratt lol I just support the individuals behind truths and he is one of them and he put a lot of hate towards Israel lol so I have nothing to do with him.. but I support anyone who speak truth regarding the deep state that I personaly am very familiar with

I pulled enough individuals up in the last 2-3 decades since 2005,, the core out of it.. a decade plus out of it... aka 10+ years of DIRECTLY pulling humans up in hardcore bodybuild.. 24/7 hardcore bodybuild.. athletes who wanted to be the best.. they had all the tools..  I cant do a thing about their genetics this is what they are born with.. in addition when it comes to intellect I am probably the highest iq individual you will ever come by among your own species.. I have full control of my brain not only percentage of it.. but this is not for gh15.org

no one eating my shit up.. I am proven for many many years to stand for athletes and to fight and throw out the worst of the worst dealers despite offering major money .. this is also what caused the lies about me and verbal assassinations

regarding earth.. prove the formula.. prove it .. I am not flat earther by the way.. not once did I say it.. i said exactly what earth was in the bible.. i said it in few postings of mine.. the pancake the deep state makes you think that the flat earther think it is IS their propaganda machine in action.. this is how THEY attempt to get out of the scientific proof of their formulas.. they simply cant prove the formula..

here is Michio .. one scientist that semi gets it.. by now fully gets it,,

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C917EsPH0jI" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C917EsPH0jI</a>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C917EsPH0jI

it is YOU who cant prove this and promote a cult.. not me! I HELP THE SPECIES OF THE EARTH.. FOR VERY VERY LONG TIME.. it is THE DEEP STATE THAT YOU WERE BORN TO AND UNWIZELY STAND BY THAT IS! THE CULT,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

metan20

• WIZARD
  • John 3:16
« Reply #66 on: February 20, 2021, 08:29:06 AM »

in Brazil, nurses are putting nothing on the needles rsrsrs even air are putting lol crazy
and you will know the truth and the truth will set you free.
 JO 8.:32

klover15

• Global Elf Mod
  • GH15 Homegrown and Built
« Reply #67 on: February 20, 2021, 08:32:02 AM »

but I support anyone who speak truth regarding the deep state that I personaly am very familiar with
I lol'ed

just a bunch of bastards
All posts by Klover15 are fictional and for entertainment purposes only.

I take no responsibility for what others do to their bodies and only speak from personal learnings and experiences.

serotonin101

• WIZARD
« Reply #68 on: February 20, 2021, 09:05:39 AM »

Because YouTube is such a reliable source lmao. As expected. Nada. Laughable. Predictable. No substance. I think I've accomplished what I set out to do. There no glory in fighting an unworthy opponent.

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #69 on: February 20, 2021, 09:56:14 AM »

nothing to do with YouTube.. YouTube is the establishment deep state platform so this is why I put it here.. other platforms dont have on them the deep state sheep so there can be no communication.. simple proof of the formula will be enough to destroy this individual who made the video.. they can not prove it thus either shut off his channel or put him on a shadow bann.. as much as I dont like his views about Israel this fella would have 500k subs if they didn't block his content.. why? because he is SPEAKING THE TRUTH !

loj

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #70 on: February 20, 2021, 10:00:46 AM »

also not ONCE did they put a cam on the moon.. little cam.. after all each one of the slaves is holding an iPhone2098368910-65 in their hands that have the power of million Apollos in each one.. so NOT ONE DID THE DEEP STATE PUT A CAM ON THE MOON FACING THE EARTH.. A ROVER WITH A LIVE CAM TO SIMPLE FACE THE EARTH AND SEND LIVE IMAGES OF HOME.. N - E - V - E - R

this is where the truth shines... this is where you KNOW and COMPREHEND you are a slave de facto

loj

serotonin101

• WIZARD
« Reply #71 on: February 21, 2021, 01:46:48 AM »

also not ONCE did they put a cam on the moon.. little cam.. after all each one of the slaves is holding an iPhone2098368910-65 in their hands that have the power of million Apollos in each one.. so NOT ONE DID THE DEEP STATE PUT A CAM ON THE MOON FACING THE EARTH.. A ROVER WITH A LIVE CAM TO SIMPLE FACE THE EARTH AND SEND LIVE IMAGES OF HOME.. N - E - V - E - R

this is where the truth shines... this is where you KNOW and COMPREHEND you are a slave de facto

loj
Why put a camera on the moon? It's expensive and provides nothing of value. Waste of money. Since the moon remains facing the earth at all times it doesn't provide any new information. Much better to have something like hubble which can observe more space if we're gonna dump money. The moon is a worthless rock that controls our tides. That's it.
And the earth is round. I don't even get how this is even debatable. I mean for fucks sake, Islamic scientists determined this shit thoGlobalnds of years ago. Goes with the saying talking about standing too close to an elephant that you can't tell what it is. The earth is too big for you to visibly see the curvature on the ground or even miles up. Gotta get really far to see it. But of course I don't expect everyone to grasp that concept. What's next, debating our helio centric solar system? Lmao

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #72 on: February 21, 2021, 03:19:48 AM »

nope.. it provides proof.. to show you the shape of the earth.. this would be visible PHOTOGRAPHIC proof not pictures and paintings or cgis.. this would show you if it is a ball or not.. (it is not a ball! again circular but NOT a ball)

also it cost penuts.. nasa steal 50-65 MILLION this is with an M .. MILLIONS per day! per 24 hours.. for pretty much sit and play with their ballz.. so you take out of it 1%.. actually no much less..  1/10 of 1% and send little "thingy" to face the earth from the much closer moon.. they sure "did" it on mars.. and got back cgi and all kind of computer generated pictures.. so on the moon.. MUCH easier and you will get LIVE show.. what can be more crowd attracting than live with NASA from the moon cam facing your home showing you your LOVELY ball.. this would shut EVERYONE up..  this would make nasa into king.. but they can not do it.. because THEN THE SECRET IS REVEALED..

how about taking that hubble and point it at the moon showing the lovely eathlings the wonderful flag you left there or the golf carts.. lol or anything else.. you can zoom in from earth with deep state technology EASILY.. why not showing it at least with an orbital telescope it is already in "space" .. why not doing it? so so so easy to show the earthlings that it happened as "NASA" says and not like the twisted truth it is..

the moon is not worthless just because you cant reach it due to other reasons..

the earth is indeed round but not a ball! circular but NOT  a ball

no Islamic nothing no Israeli nothing.. you live under deep state illusion with too little serotonin or maybe too much to comprehend it.. very sad

the earth is not too big to visibly see curvature just like ship never disappear in the distance due to curve.... and the stupid mirage in 9 out of 10 times is not mirage.. humans have too many instruments to see too far.. the formula does not work.. the science you were brain washed into is not demonstrable.. thus fails the principles your own satanic society created..

you can not I repeat can not get too far.. you are not allowed beyond low "orbit"

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #73 on: February 21, 2021, 03:37:40 AM »

and the worst! you don't even know your OWN earth.. this is how big the crime is.. YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO KNOW YOUR OWN HABITANT EARTH.. you don't know a thing that goes under it.. you could never dril into it more than short distance.. and you could never explore your waters... you TO THIS DATE HAVE YET TO FLY OVER ANTARCTICA NORTH TO SOUTH AND THEN POP UP BACK NORTH.. DEEP STATE DOES NOT ALLOW IT! YOU CANT YOU WILL BE OFFED.. try you will see what happens

loj

serotonin101

• WIZARD
« Reply #74 on: February 21, 2021, 06:59:02 AM »

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #75 on: February 21, 2021, 08:43:50 AM »

^"bud" you make yourself into a joke by even putting the fake communist central network.. you should know better than that and stopped right there.. no one trust that channel.. like really maybe 1 out of 100 humans now days even would read something with fake news cnn written on it

so that's that

second,,

there was never circumnavigation around earth crossing Antarctica (all flight routes that are commercials are not to go under 66degrees latitude) .. you NEVER had anyone circum navigate earth from north pole aka down Greenland down to mid earth then  towards south and cross mid Antarctica and pop up towards the north again.. central cross section.. a perfect loop..  NEVER was done AND IS NOT ALLOWED TO DO

all earth navigation was a trip to somewhere in proximity of the flagged strip sometimes a lot farther northern than that.. and just doing a loop over there and all kinda off lines from continent to continent since they wont let you go through Antarctica.. you got air and ground units that WILL OFF YOU.. you wont even go 10 feet into the land past the flag.. if you do cross it 100 feet in you will be arrested.. if by some mistake you successfully got lets say 1 mile into Antarctica you wont be arrested but shot dead on spot.. period end of case

no one ever circumnavigate earth north to south to north center to center.. it is not allowed because the fraud is revealed this way,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #76 on: February 21, 2021, 08:48:39 AM »

even the DUMBEST gh15er out there but really any human of your species can actually click on it and see this is not around the earth in a round loop .. lol are you joking me? i just checked this fake news cnn nonsense  article.. named appollo 11 already should raise all red light in your head but forget about it.. there is no loop there is traveling from continent to continent side wise.. you simply will be offed if you attempted to do anything else that is not allowed NO MATTER HOW MUCH TAX you pay the deep state.. and this is the only thing allowed as a roaming pasture for the human slaves

loj

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #77 on: February 21, 2021, 09:07:30 AM »

here is the ONLY style route that was ever approved.. now there were few who expanded the shape you see there to include Africa and more of america Australia/new zeland as in larger shape than what you see there.. but the Antarctic route always went same way just expanded. with a touch into the flagged strip there is specific strip allowed to go by the edge of Antarctica aka shores.. anything deeper you WILL be offed.

you are NEVER EVER TO CROSS Antarctica down south.. you cant.. you are both not allowed aka you will be offed and cant with the means supplied to you conventionally unless you know what you are doing and prepared for what you will see.. no one ever been there and popped up on the other side because it is not a ball

this is the exact route .. the only route you will ever be allowed to take if you are a slave.. any level of slave.. and yes there are levels.. but this is where it ends in this image here.. this is the only way you will "circumnavigate" north south and noth again.. which of course is a sham

loj

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #78 on: February 21, 2021, 10:59:26 AM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fW8fA8JHZu8" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fW8fA8JHZu8</a>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fW8fA8JHZu8

fella is wacked about how he talks about Israel when he goes on tangents at times when he get real frustrated about the deep state ops,, but! he sure right about other things.. oh he is..

loj

serotonin101

• WIZARD
« Reply #79 on: February 21, 2021, 01:44:26 PM »

I guess you didn't bother with the second link. Like I said it's been done, multiple times since apparently the 60s. I posted multiple evidence from reputable sources. You cry "fake news" and have no rebuttal. Hope others learned something though, I'm not here for you I'm here for others. Also for those reading, you can always reach me via pm though be aware they aren't actually private so be aware of what you send to people on this board.

Gyp10ca

• WIZARD
« Reply #80 on: February 21, 2021, 07:20:24 PM »

I guess you didn't bother with the second link. Like I said it's been done, multiple times since apparently the 60s. I posted multiple evidence from reputable sources. You cry "fake news" and have no rebuttal. Hope others learned something though, I'm not here for you I'm here for others. Also for those reading, you can always reach me via pm though be aware they aren't actually private so be aware of what you send to people on this board.
CNN along with many others are not reputable.  Fuck, the lies and bias have been soo blatantly obvious the last 4 years.  I don't give a fuck who you like or dislike, you stand for the truth or you don't deserve to live as far as I'm concerned.  Shame on all of you who still believe these mainstream outlets... they teach you in high school about bias and propaganda.... hell I remember doing a newspaper project where we had to compare multiple articles and try to find (if any) bias, it wasn't even that difficult if I recall and I was only 15 at the time!  And now here we are... with HEAVY BIAS AND HEAVY PROPAGANDA RIGHT IN YOUR FUCKING FACE... AND NOONE SAYS SHIT... YOU STILL EAT IT UP LIKE PIGS... SHAME ON YOU!!!  BRAINDEAD ADULTS EVERYWHERE, ALL ASLEEP AT THE SWITCH BURIED IN THEIR PATHETIC GADGETS, WEAK, LAZY, USELESS... FATTENED UP FOR THE KILL.

serotonin101

• WIZARD
« Reply #81 on: February 21, 2021, 09:01:59 PM »

CNN along with many others are not reputable.  Fuck, the lies and bias have been soo blatantly obvious the last 4 years.  I don't give a fuck who you like or dislike, you stand for the truth or you don't deserve to live as far as I'm concerned.  Shame on all of you who still believe these mainstream outlets... they teach you in high school about bias and propaganda.... hell I remember doing a newspaper project where we had to compare multiple articles and try to find (if any) bias, it wasn't even that difficult if I recall and I was only 15 at the time!  And now here we are... with HEAVY BIAS AND HEAVY PROPAGANDA RIGHT IN YOUR FUCKING FACE... AND NOONE SAYS SHIT... YOU STILL EAT IT UP LIKE PIGS... SHAME ON YOU!!!  BRAINDEAD ADULTS EVERYWHERE, ALL ASLEEP AT THE SWITCH BURIED IN THEIR PATHETIC GADGETS, WEAK, LAZY, USELESS... FATTENED UP FOR THE KILL.
There is most certainly bias
That's why you confirm something via multiple sources which I did. The second source even backs it up with multiple sources, for I think a total of 5-6 sources. To ignore data isn't scrutiny, it's just flat out rejecting truth. Not to mention this isn't a subjective thing such as the famous Vietnam photo where it was clipped to tell different stories, this is reporting something that is easy to confirm or deny and what I'm provided holds up against scrutiny to confirm it.

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #82 on: February 21, 2021, 10:58:15 PM »

i never ignore anything you should know me better.. I see everything even if I don't say it and the second link is a bigger joke.. check into the idiots you claim who did it.. all connected blood line to the deep state lol so it doesn't even deserve recognition as a link.. now the first is their network so I answered it but the second was NEVER done.. ever.. simply a lie.. and just like you will never show a cam movie of earth from the moon with a simple iPhone like mounted cam lol you ALSO wont be able to show ANY SLAVE circum navigate the earth because you cant lol moment you actually do it you find out who and what you are.. they will NEVER let you unless you destroy them,, and they made sure to get you ready for the AI.. so now you are 95% submitted slave on the way t0 100% some are already at the 99% zone

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #83 on: February 21, 2021, 11:16:56 PM »

There is most certainly bias
That's why you confirm something via multiple sources which I did. The second source even backs it up with multiple sources, for I think a total of 5-6 sources. To ignore data isn't scrutiny, it's just flat out rejecting truth. Not to mention this isn't a subjective thing such as the famous Vietnam photo where it was clipped to tell different stories, this is reporting something that is easy to confirm or deny and what I'm provided holds up against scrutiny to confirm it.

you didn't provide anything not a single video.. no nothing.. you cant.. no one of the slave ever went past antarctica you are not allowed.. you simply cant while they enslave you don't you get it.. for so many years you hear so many humans talk ufos showing direct evidence in recording.. you see abduction description talked about with details from people who have no clue about each other.. you know it is not sleep paralasys because there is significant activity difference between the 2.. you see plamsa in the air.. you see it when it wishes you to see it and when it doesn't you do not.. you see tiny bit of the spectra.. you really see nothing when it comes to the layers of frequency around you.. you cant provide a single cam video from the moon looking back at your lovely home the ball.. you cant provide any of the original plans of how nasa got to the moon because it is twisted.. you cant decide ok I go into Antarctica.. you have to arrange a trip and you are only allowed to the flagged strip if allowed at all and it will cost you good 50k.. yes this is 50,000 dollars to see some penguins at the narrow strip.. the outter EDGE of the Antarctic continent.. you also heard from me and others that the seals went there under the ice and worked there.. this is NOT a lie.. they did.. there is a whole different world under the ice and much more beyond it.. the slaves are NOT allowed in by the deep state even though YOU are human habitants of earth that suppose to be able to go anywhere you want on it.. you also CAN NOT I REPEAT CAN NOT GO HIGH ORBIT.. there is also a reason for that

find Antarctica and you will FIND yourselves

sadly the deep state intend to bring the AI to 100% dominate you before you are able to do that,, your mission in life should be one.. GETTING INSIDE ANTARCTICA!

nothing else

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

serotonin101

• WIZARD
« Reply #84 on: February 22, 2021, 01:04:01 AM »

Just keep moving the goal posts. Video evidence can be doctored. Not to mention that the majority of human kind existed before the era of video recording. And lol, everything is related to deep state if you don't agree with it. So I'll play your game, you claim they're deep state so prove that they're deep state. Burden of proof lies with you. All these claims about some mysterious organization that somehow eludes the entire scientific community, logical thinkers, mathematicians, etc. Must be all millions of people conspiring.  ::) I can't even say that without laughing at how ridiculous that sounds

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #85 on: February 22, 2021, 02:21:17 AM »

I did not move any goal post... I said bring video some kind of video.. something.. 50 years not  A SINGLE VIDEO OF EARTH FROM THE MOON.. not a single discussion of the astronaut talking about earth on the moon.. not a single evidence it was  the way they were/are telling the slaves.. the tin foil they flew in could NEVER stand HUMANS OR ANY OTHER ANIMAL WITHIN IT in deep space.. even if it is only close to earth you are only allowed in low "orbit"

I do not "play deep state"..  it is as legit as it comes.. I just despize it.. the way to prove the deep state is simply to take a deep look at the cia and go from there.. when I say deep state it is the easiest name to say elite.. they are private individuals many of them look like the worst homeless on earth.. and they can allow themselves to.. they do whatever they want how ever they want.. they the military industrial complex.. companies that are outside the roam of giving a damn about what the government would want them to do because they are behind sponsoring everything in your world.. and under those companies there are specific sub groups/"startups" that are runners.. the runners are all familiar to you.. you see them daily in some form in fake news media or official government positions.. they are payed very well

i put here so many videos along the years you can look at them when i have more time i will put even more .. but the difference is that when the educational system based on the Vatican and it is based on it says the earth curvature formula is XXX it MUST actually be proven by scientific measurement.. otherwise their all ball education system falls apart.. while secret societies is a known thing no matter what you call it.. the BALL.. the ONLY EARTH you know SHOULD MUST M U S T be proven by the formula.. otherwise mathematics is not what they taught you it is.. and the all Newton/Einstein school of teaching is falling apart.. like tesla claimed.. and i LIKE Einstein.. trust me i do .. and i still know the truth to know what he put onto your science is simply applying to only specific situations that he knew of.. and your science is NOT COMPLETE.. and sci fi of today is science of tomorrow.. partly because it is hidden from the slaves and partially because you are yet to get there on the timeline.. still the main fact remain that THE "HOME" THE ROCK.. THE MATERIAL YOU ARE ON.. GOT GOT GOT TO ANSWER WITH A BIG FAT CHECK MARK TO THE BALL FORMULA FOR THE BALL TO APPLY! AND IT DOES NOT! IT DOES NOT! AND WILL NOT!

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

serotonin101

• WIZARD
« Reply #86 on: February 22, 2021, 05:24:49 AM »

Yeah videos from shit sources that don't stand up to any scrutiny. Like I said, when your viewpoint conflicts with whole world, which is more likely to be wrong? You, or them? I get it, you like feeding your narcissistic ego like you're so important. As evidenced in your posts about "so and so ripped you off" or "so and so if profiting off your teachings" when in reality the majority of people in fitness and bodybuilding today have no idea who you are and never heard of you. You've built an echo chamber to feed yourself, kudos must feel nice. Doesn't change the way how the world actually works. And yes, it's very evident that's what you've done here and yes I do agree many stay here just for sources. None of which I use after the first 008 fiasco, what happened with strngo, jp, among others. I've been here a long time compared to most here and I remember all the posts that got "magically deleted" over the years

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #87 on: February 22, 2021, 10:05:22 AM »

1. i am known everywhere by any one.. a peesher kid like you has no idea what he is talking about and you demonstrated it long ago.. this is why i so dislike you.. not for other reasons but for mere lying and being drug addict without ever competing.. you LIED to me..

2. i made out of gh15 back in 2005 to this day 10s of millions of dollars..  so i didn't build echo chamber..( i built people here that you seen around from being nothing to being very comfortably rich aka millionaires on MY BACK AND SUCCESS) 
i earned because i AM gh15.. i am the one who brought gh15 to the scene.. i am the one who taught all the years.. i am the one who put 24 7 into my site.. i am the one who taught all the millions of individuals about bodybuild and fitness and many other things along the DECADES..3 decades that is..  you don't talk 1-2 years .. and you don't talk 4-5 years.. this is no piano balonie eh?

by now you must understand that i run the world you are playing in.. one telephone call from me and testimony and the world of many collapse to nothing but HELL.. many know it.. this is ALSO why i am known not only because of my teachings..

now iam a good force.. you represent though a LEECH.. you leeched off me.. you did it well i must admit since you did use tons of hormones and bodybuildl advice along the years from what i built.. so you leeched well without ever giving the respect due

i simply know don't think but KNOW you are wrong misguided soul.. you will also as i believe i promised you PROVEN that upon passing on and see what you are all about.. it is good vs evil .. flesh only temporary always remember that

my videos are from what YouTube has on it.. this is the easiest videos to put here this is what i put.. there are things i am not allowed to put here even if i wanted that are not in video form.. but the videos i put here are legit and speak for themselves.. you on the othr hand are like a monkey that claim to be with the whole world.. when your world collapses before your eyes while you still not comprehending why lol

i pee on you!  you are as i said peesher.. go check what peesher is in yidish

the fact i gave my grace to cover your use of hormones and you used me for bodybuild info from young age does not mean you should be disrespectful twat.. yes i used the word twat..

why are you here? you don't like gh15 you don't like the world of bodybuild and fitness.. you don't compete.. WHY ARE YOU HERE? lol

i never seen someone so wrong about so many things.. you broke records..

blaming me for your miserable life doesn't make you right!

you are the definition of submitted slave.. and your life is not going to be easy in the new world because submitted slaves end up losing.. EVERY SINGLE TIME

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #88 on: February 22, 2021, 10:21:04 AM »

and so and so did "ripp me off".. MANY DID .. due to KINDNESS ON MY BEHALF.. because i was busy in real life protecting your sorry asses and not only you but other platforms CLOSELY RELATED!

do you know anyone who made others so rich and got lied about so many times??

DO YOU FUCK FACE?

i made over 100 million dollars for the people who benefited from me.. and had to carry the burden of some of THE WORST PIECES OF TRASH ON THE EARTH that lied and deceived and scammed others and put my name because i AM SO FOLLOWED AND SO RECOGNIZED.. PUT ME UNDER THE BUS FOR DECADES FOR THEM TO GET RICH.. so yes i did tons of money but I UNLIKE MANY OTHERS WORKED FOR MY SUCCESS AND MY RIGHT TO BE NARCSIST.. also i am not only from the field of bodybuilding.. i told you before in 2016 something HUGE happened i don't just say something if i say something you FEEL IT AND IT INFLUENCE YOUR LIVES YEARS LATER..

AM I FUCKEN RIGHT?? YOUR LIVES ARE SHIT IN 2020'S RIGHT OR WRONG?

so don't just come and talk shit without knowing nothing you talking about and telling me i am this and that without ever talking to me once off this site.. you are as i said to begin with drug user that NEVER STEPPED ON STAGE .. who knows very VERY V E R Y little about the world and life he is going through

loj

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #89 on: February 22, 2021, 10:45:24 AM »

and the fact you think all this things about me and still here.. and you KNOW i do not delete post and still say so because mods deleted shit you put god knows when or maybe it was so wrong or hurting the site that it was simply against the rules and had to be removed especially  during the surveillance police state of Hussein.. when it was NEEDED for a reason that is called WAR ON STEROIDS..

^the fact you blame me directly for all that shows you see me as the head figure which you are right about but the disrespectful calling me this and that when i simply argue here about topic that has nothing to do with with what you were attempting at insulting me with says it all..

i have record that spread many presidencies.. bush the son.. Hussein.. president trump.. the unelected senile.. it is decades of record.. if i write something it is for a reason even if it doesn't seem so at that particular point in time

i never arrange my postings nicely.. i write as i go.. i put what i think on in as many posts as i feel like putting it on.. might correct grammer/speling or not now days depends on how much i want it to be understood by ALL..

i come on ONE ACCOUNT.. i come on MY ACCOUNT.. i not ONCE scammed ANYONE ever yet carried the crimes of others on my shoulders.. NOT ONCE DID I SCAM BECAUSE I AM NOT A DEALER.. you know the deal and the truth about PG.. you know the deal and the truth about NAY DEALER EVER STEPPED IN HERE.. you know how it works and yet you BLAME ME for your shortcomes when i talk about a completely different topic.. you go on tangent which i do like to do but when i do it I WRITE TRUTH.. i don't just say gh15 this and that lying about me.. gh15 on my own site

loj

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up