GH15

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down

Author Topic: covertID vaccine  (Read 1954 times)

Try till the end

• WIZARD
  • When in doubt, up the dose.
Re: covertID vaccine
« Reply #30 on: February 15, 2021, 03:45:33 AM »

does anyone still think about taking this? Is it not already proven that it doesn't work?
From the start it never worked
They knew this
Only effective at preventing %90 of Symptoms is what they claim
It does not prevent infection or virus spread
Lawless post.

" i dont know studys chikans and balonie ,, i eat chikens thats what i do with chikens ,," GH15

serotonin101

• WIZARD
  • honor is the morality of greater men
« Reply #31 on: February 15, 2021, 11:24:35 AM »

does anyone still think about taking this? Is it not already proven that it doesn't work?
I'll be getting it when eligible. Evidence shows that it works. That goes for moderna, Pfizer, JnJ, astrazeneca, and even the Russian sputnik vaccine. Even with the new variants there is over 50% efficacy which is very good at reducing severity of disease and decreasing the r0
I may look better than most,  but deep down inside I feel uglier than I've ever been.  With every food weighed, every calorie counted,  every milliliter drawn, I fall further and further from perfection. I have become a beautiful monster.

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
  • i dont withness history,, i write it
« Reply #32 on: February 16, 2021, 12:37:03 AM »

^no it does NOT! this is why it is banned in so many countries and this is why the companies themselves like merck taking their hands off it..

putting it in you at younger age might be nothing RIGHT AT THAT MOMENT.. but wait a little..

putting it at 50+ god have mercy on you

tons of nurses with issues.. some passed on already

tons of old 70 and over population are gone already due to this

you are being executed and you don't even notice.. or you do and write this nonsense which is worse

this vaccine also gets you sterile.. this is I actually recommend in your generation 2020's are years you don't need to bring anyone to the world to suffer this fascism

all the companies you mentioned are big pharma they make 100 of billions a year.. they run your species.. they want you reduced in number but their profit come just at the same importance.. they been running your lying world for years..

I recommend you proving me the formula for the curve of the ball at any given time by the way

100k cash .. in gold.. bitcoin.. or any other form of choice I wil give you a house free one of my houses if you prove to me that water curve based on the ball formula..

100 k and I WILL pay to anyone who prove this "formula" hands on.. just show me the curvature formula works.. ONCE! hands on!

loj
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

I TAKE ZERO RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT
PEOPLE DECIDE TO DO TO THEIR BODY!
IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

squirms

• WIZARD
« Reply #33 on: February 16, 2021, 04:55:41 AM »

I'll be getting it when eligible. Evidence shows that it works. That goes for moderna, Pfizer, JnJ, astrazeneca, and even the Russian sputnik vaccine. Even with the new variants there is over 50% efficacy which is very good at reducing severity of disease and decreasing the r0

::)  ::)  ::)
Please by all means take your genetic modification congealed cocktail and hopefully we'll have one less fuck-wit in world

Try till the end

• WIZARD
  • When in doubt, up the dose.
« Reply #34 on: February 16, 2021, 07:15:39 AM »

Bad choice man
%90 of people alresdy don?t get any kind of serious symptoms and that?s all the vaccine claims to do is reduce symptoms
Doesn?t stop you from getting it or spreading it
Tell me what the point is
To get a vaccine for a disease that has a %99 survival rate
That %90 of people don?t have severe symptoms
That the vaccine only protects %90 of the time against severe symptoms or so it claims
And likely has near no benefit as mutations continue to happen.

In addition
This is a rushed vaccine Which has been proven to not be nearly as safe as they have claimed
I have a family member that got covid and was fine got the vaccine and nearly fucking died
This vaccine can outright cause other serious dieseaes and has zero long term information.
Not a very smart choice my friend.
Brand new MRNA technology never used in humans
And your dealing with an industry that stands to profit larger than ever before for having these vaccinations done on a mass scale
Big pharma
And the track record with them hiding and covering up and down playing problems from drugs vaccines etc is bad.. very bad

Theirs 2 ways Covid ends and only 2
Read this part well

Everyone gets covid or enough people to cause herd immunity
Or
It becomes part of yearly life with new mutations like the flu does

THATS IT.
Nothing will change that
No matter how many lockdowns or vaccines they make
Those are the only ways this ends
Lawless post.

" i dont know studys chikans and balonie ,, i eat chikens thats what i do with chikens ,," GH15

serotonin101

• WIZARD
« Reply #35 on: February 16, 2021, 09:06:11 AM »

Lol. Yall are hilarious. Pretending to know more than people who've been in the field longer than a lot of you have been alive. Not to mention just being scientifically illiterate. But go on now. Show your "data"  ;D
I may look better than most,  but deep down inside I feel uglier than I've ever been.  With every food weighed, every calorie counted,  every milliliter drawn, I fall further and further from perfection. I have become a beautiful monster.

Gyp10ca

• WIZARD
« Reply #36 on: February 16, 2021, 10:42:58 AM »

I think it's hilarious how people assume that because someone is an expert, they are automatically assumed to be moral, incapable of being bribed or persuaded, extorted, manipulated etc...  If there's one thing I'm certain of, is that 99.9999% of the population would sell their soul if given the chance... weather it be 50million, fame and fortune or simply a razor blade to your nutsack, EVERYONE SELLS OUT!!!  The whole concept of humans governing other humans is a complete joke.... politicians never go to jail, so why the hell wouldn't they be corrupt, think about it, its way to easy to get away with and the temptation is way too much for most to overcome.... the very few that possess this kind of moral willpower/discipline want no fucking part of politics and you bet your ass if they did, they would not last long, the good ones always get killed.  Until bodies start showing up, NOTHING WILL EVER CHANGE BECAUSE THERE IS ZERO FEAR OF PUNISHMENT.... the majority got their heads too far up their ass... noone wants to admit the cold hard truth about the real nature of humans, how people think, how weak we really are and how criminals need to be dealt with. 

The only man in history I can say for certain didn't sell out was Jesus Christ and that's why it's such an incredible story of humanity... no matter how loyal the apostles claimed they were, even some of them caved.... Peter denying knowing Jesus when confronted by the guards, Judas the ultimate sellout, for mere silver pieces killed the son of God.  Even Pontious Pilat found nothing wrong with Jesus yet ultimately caved to pressure from the mob and sentenced him.  Jesus, the ultimate, the true king of kings, forced to carry his own cross uphill while being tortured, 3 spikes driven through his hands and ankles and then strung up in the 40+ degree heat and left to die.  One cannot comprehend this level of pain or torture.... and to think, at any point all Jesus had to do was admit he was not the King of the Jews and the son of God and he would be let down.  But ultimately he stood up for what he believed in, basically told his persecutors  to go fuck themselves, they are not getting what they want from him.  It doesn't matter weather you believe the story of Jesus was real or not, the message rings true.

If I could sum up the world in 2 quotes, they would be: "Everyone has a price" and "A sucker is born every minute", pretty much explains why things are the way they are.

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #37 on: February 16, 2021, 10:51:31 AM »

Lol. Yall are hilarious. Pretending to know more than people who've been in the field longer than a lot of you have been alive. Not to mention just being scientifically illiterate. But go on now. Show your "data"  ;D

once your body gets attacked by itself later on remember those words.. it doesn't come when you are a 35 year old kid.. it comes when you are 65 year old GEEZER! and older.. but also quite few mid 50s to mid 60s in there

it is the reaction from within the body.. it is nuclear once it need to face this thing once it mutate.. remember this is only the first type.. you will have more along the way.. remember the Georgia guidestone in elbertson.. read it again and again.. they PLANED it long ago and as my signature say..here on site for years.. then and now its only a matter of space to fill in.. they want you reduced significantly in #s ..

also to all the political followers here.. check out what state started all this election fraud.. where it was the worst.. oh yes no need to response..

loj
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #38 on: February 16, 2021, 10:59:41 AM »

and I would give fauci the death penalty.. should be executed along side many others.. crimes against humanity and really all species of and on the earth..  third reich 2.0 in a very dumb down time when it comes to humans.. the 2020's.. I blame the iPhone mainly.. notice how on here it was amazing before the iphone when you were all kids in 2012.. you do remember those wonderful times and how we gave the Hussein surveillance police state regime the middle finger.. I know you do.. it was done with no iphones really  to write home about.. it is not that they were not coming into the market they were..  but it was only the very beginning when no one gave 2 fucks nor care about that shit..  you were lured to it by the zuckerfaces and dorseyfaces and applefaces.. you notice what the apple on the apple devices look like I know you do.. where could you find that kind of apple before? who was kicked out of where upon biting that apple?

now it is complete and utter catastrophe.. the human species literally can not function with out this trash all while it keeps you monitored EVERY BREATH YOU TAKE EVERY MOVE YOU MAKE!

loj

serotonin101

• WIZARD
« Reply #39 on: February 16, 2021, 11:29:21 AM »

I think it's hilarious how people assume that because someone is an expert, they are automatically assumed to be moral, incapable of being bribed or persuaded, extorted, manipulated etc...  If there's one thing I'm certain of, is that 99.9999% of the population would sell their soul if given the chance... weather it be 50million, fame and fortune or simply a razor blade to your nutsack, EVERYONE SELLS OUT!!!  The whole concept of humans governing other humans is a complete joke.... politicians never go to jail, so why the hell wouldn't they be corrupt, think about it, its way to easy to get away with and the temptation is way too much for most to overcome.... the very few that possess this kind of moral willpower/discipline want no fucking part of politics and you bet your ass if they did, they would not last long, the good ones always get killed.  Until bodies start showing up, NOTHING WILL EVER CHANGE BECAUSE THERE IS ZERO FEAR OF PUNISHMENT.... the majority got their heads too far up their ass... noone wants to admit the cold hard truth about the real nature of humans, how people think, how weak we really are and how criminals need to be dealt with. 

The only man in history I can say for certain didn't sell out was Jesus Christ and that's why it's such an incredible story of humanity... no matter how loyal the apostles claimed they were, even some of them caved.... Peter denying knowing Jesus when confronted by the guards, Judas the ultimate sellout, for mere silver pieces killed the son of God.  Even Pontious Pilat found nothing wrong with Jesus yet ultimately caved to pressure from the mob and sentenced him.  Jesus, the ultimate, the true king of kings, forced to carry his own cross uphill while being tortured, 3 spikes driven through his hands and ankles and then strung up in the 40+ degree heat and left to die.  One cannot comprehend this level of pain or torture.... and to think, at any point all Jesus had to do was admit he was not the King of the Jews and the son of God and he would be let down.  But ultimately he stood up for what he believed in, basically told his persecutors  to go fuck themselves, they are not getting what they want from him.  It doesn't matter weather you believe the story of Jesus was real or not, the message rings true.

If I could sum up the world in 2 quotes, they would be: "Everyone has a price" and "A sucker is born every minute", pretty much explains why things are the way they are.
Politicians never go to jail? I guess you missed out on the mayor of Detroit and numerous Illinois governors. And yes, you can't take every experts view (like that retard Wakefield who tried pushing vaccines causing autism and had his license pulled and numerous studies have shown otherwise). But when your viewpoint doesn't line up with the collective (aka not being reciprocated in an echo chamber like it is here), the likelihood of you being wrong skyrockets. Occams razor. The simplest explanation is most often right. A couple hundred nobodies on a web forum compared to tens of thoGlobalnds of the world's brightest minds.
To not change your mind when evidence is presented takes you from simply being naive/ignorant to just plain stupid. And I see a lot of stupid on this board as evidenced by peoples progress logs and the contents of many threads here. Some are downright intellectually challenged and it's sad.

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #40 on: February 16, 2021, 02:52:04 PM »

whats sad is someone that is supposed to be gh15er taking this deep state poison.. that's whats sad.. the errors that are made in early 2020's 2020-2004.. will cost you dearly in whatever left in your species future.. dearly.. this shit now is only the beginning.. just started..

loj

serotonin101

• WIZARD
« Reply #41 on: February 17, 2021, 01:24:49 AM »

whats sad is someone that is supposed to be gh15er taking this deep state poison.. that's whats sad.. the errors that are made in early 2020's 2020-2004.. will cost you dearly in whatever left in your species future.. dearly.. this shit now is only the beginning.. just started..

loj
Still waiting for all the catastrophes you talk about. Just keep moving the goal posts and let these imbeciles eat it up. Or they're too afraid of voicing their dissenting views because of being banned. Sure there's a lot of stupid people in the world, but for a board to be composed entirely of stupid people is highly unlikely. I know of one who has some brains and critical thinking and I understand why he holds his tongue. But the rest, I don't get it.

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #42 on: February 17, 2021, 04:10:50 AM »

you already in the catastrophe you dumb retarded enslaved drug addict millennial

but It just started!

loj

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #43 on: February 17, 2021, 04:17:44 AM »

from the other thread I put it here so you see where you are headed.. because it is written clear on stones in the fraud state of GA

this IS the truth and yes it is crimes against the earth and its species IT SURE IS..

the "state of Georgia" is more than just election fraud ofcourse,,

upon a closer look...

and little sunshine coming through..  to rub it in your enslaved faces.. (notice the fisheye lens)

find Antarctica for what it really is not what they want it to be,,
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xinT-FYnYKw" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xinT-FYnYKw</a>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xinT-FYnYKw

you are not in kensas anymore,, suzy
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1fImXAeS-s" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1fImXAeS-s</a>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1fImXAeS-s

loj

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #44 on: February 17, 2021, 04:52:41 AM »

^ this fella right up there used to have lots of muscles.. oh yes athlete.. his grand grand grand x 100 granpapi used to be someone you once knew.. oh yea.. oh yea..

I never just write stuff in my signature for no reason

I never just write shit for no reason unless I specify it is shit.. which I rarely do

and lastly but surely not leastly,, ,, just as I said ions ago... the speed of light is NOT constant unlike the shit you are fed in deep state schools.. and athletes ARE the ones who were first chosen to deal with it,,

destroy the deep state.. do NOT take its poison

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

Thirsty02

• WIZARD
« Reply #45 on: February 17, 2021, 04:53:07 AM »

Depopulation.  We went from 1 Billion to 8 Billion in 100 years. This isn't a political, religious, monetary, or sexist agenda. This is all about consumption. We're worthless eaters/consumers that fuck everything up with our emotional existence.  We are all guilty of taking and taking and giving nothing back. Not to long ago it was "Everything you take need's to be paid back."
The only way to pay back for what we have all done is BLOOD. Sorry to inform the egotistical people who think they are different and not part of the problem. You are Wrong.
IF YOU WANT TO CROSS THE BRIDGE YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE TOLL

squirms

• WIZARD
« Reply #46 on: February 17, 2021, 07:31:05 AM »

Depopulation.  We went from 1 Billion to 8 Billion in 100 years. This isn't a political, religious, monetary, or sexist agenda. This is all about consumption. We're worthless eaters/consumers that fuck everything up with our emotional existence.  We are all guilty of taking and taking and giving nothing back. Not to long ago it was "Everything you take need's to be paid back."
The only way to pay back for what we have all done is BLOOD. Sorry to inform the egotistical people who think they are different and not part of the problem. You are Wrong.

Simply off yourself then, Thirstsforcock

Thirsty02

• WIZARD
« Reply #47 on: February 17, 2021, 07:56:26 AM »

This isn't the time to get emorional. It will only make you and the one's your obligated too worse off.

squirms

• WIZARD
« Reply #48 on: February 17, 2021, 09:59:59 AM »

This isn't the time to get emorional. It will only make you and the one's your obligated too worse off.

Whose getting emotional? You stated that essentially there are too many human beings, so why dont you lead by example and shed your own blood ( shoot yourself in the shower maybe?) .

Thirsty02

• WIZARD
« Reply #49 on: February 17, 2021, 11:09:17 AM »

Whose getting emotional? You stated that essentially there are too many human beings, so why dont you lead by example and shed your own blood ( shoot yourself in the shower maybe?) .
I enjoy too much working and dominating the day. I had my 1st seven figure year. ( I built patio slab on grade homes for 55 yr old and up clients) Everything is for the taking because the men are Way To Weak! Nobody wants to work and keep real momentum in life. Life is way way to good for me to do anything that would harm me. Even drinking.  All i said was all i see is worthless consumer's that only thing about  Eating, Sleeping and Reproducing. People shouldn't be able to reproduce like its a right. Should be a rare privilege.  I dont see parents raising kids only going through the motions and dropping them off at indoctrination camps (schools). QUIT REPRODUCING.

plane

• WIZARD
« Reply #50 on: February 17, 2021, 06:57:39 PM »

I have been of the opinion since I was 16-18 years old I would NOT reproduce unless I was a multi multi millionaire, and even then, I doubt I?d even enjoy parenting. You bring somebody into the life and the majority of parents try to dictate their life and live vicariously through them or belittle their personality or who they become. I want no part in that kind of life. Me and my girl agreed on not having kids. The world is too fucked up and we are not successful enough to protect them from it. Even if we were rich and protected them from reality, they would turn into a person I would despise or dislike or generally have no interest for, I don?t like the ignorance of sheltered people and at the same time understand ignorance in this world leads to a greater chance of happiness. ?Ignorance is bliss?.

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #51 on: February 17, 2021, 09:38:33 PM »

the human generation of 2020's is no longer the human generation of pre 2015..  very different I am sure you took notice.. even before that most human species brought into the world someone for selfishness but in 2020's you are in catch 22.. on one hand you want to give the state criminal who will be executed under military tribunal or by the people tribunal.. you want to give him middle finger but on the other hand what are you bring the child to the world for? again usually selfishness but it was much MUCH M U C H better human life pre 2015.. there is no comparison especially when it comes to what you are getting yourselves into

loj

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #52 on: February 18, 2021, 01:25:34 AM »

the human species is under assault unseen before so many executions are awating from the gates to the zuckerfaces to the dorsys to the senile.. to the Hussein to the other runners of the deep state.. to the pretend "playing a doc" faucis.. to fake news andersonfawhore cooper the heir to that disgusting family.. to many MANY others

lots of executions.. you will be at awe.. some of you will not be in the current flesh to see it but oh it is coming

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

serotonin101

• WIZARD
« Reply #53 on: February 18, 2021, 02:46:15 AM »

the human species is under assault unseen before so many executions are awating from the gates to the zuckerfaces to the dorsys to the senile.. to the Hussein to the other runners of the deep state.. to the pretend "playing a doc" faucis.. to fake news andersonfawhore cooper the heir to that disgusting family.. to many MANY others

lots of executions.. you will be at awe.. some of you will not be in the current flesh to see it but oh it is coming

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
Nothing is gonna happen. You always leave these open ended "its coming" with no dates, no specifics, nothing. Guess what, I'm predicting it's gonna rain! You may not be around for it but trust me. You purposely put all these vague statements so you can keeps saying "just wait, it's coming". Nothing you have "predicted" or claimed has come true. What happened to trump is gonna be president and then go for a 3rd term? What happened to exposing these elite corrupt people? Nothing. Just like the Q anon crap. Bunch of empty claims and people lap it up like dogs

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #54 on: February 18, 2021, 03:38:48 AM »

^where did I claim that president trump would be 3 term president? WHAT I SAID WAS THAT ME gh15 loj BEEN AT IT FOR 12 YEARS BACK THEN WHEN I SAID IT.. WHICH IS CRAZY AMOUNT OF TIME.. LIKE 3 TERM ROOSEVELT PRSIDENCY FROM THE 1930'S THAT IS UNHEARD OF.. now it is over 15 years in 3 different decades ONE INDIVIDUAL! what i said about president trump was that he is the president period.. the election been stolen.. via treason.. you forget there is deep state to deal with all those years

when I write something it is not to keep it open ended.. it is to show you the place in space where things happen and where you can have a say and act on.. period

there is no open ended.. there is good vs evil as I always mentioned from the get go .. by you injecting poison into you (eventhough you are steroid addict to begin with with out ever stepping on stage) you are shortening your current flesh life span.. if you want to do it do it no problem but remember my words.. they ALWAYS come true.. everything I promise arrives in time I just don't report on it but oh it is felt.. oh it is f e l t .. in few years you became from a vibrant species into a dead one.. you got opportunity of redemption in holy month of November 2016.. it was up to you to use it to its full advantage and still is if you act correctly but no more divine for you.. you had plenty,, the deep state has been FULLY REVEALED IN ALL ITS COLORS you are not WOKE even the submissive among you are aware of their demise only too weak to do something about it

and regarding q I said million times I have nothing to do with them.. they simply learned me probably between 2010-2016 i don't think they read me in 2005-2010 i think they started reading me in 2010 on gtbig and then on here until 2016 and went on with this "Q" persona type thing.. went with it live in 2017/2018... but you cant be me if you don't have the capacity to survive.. same like that pmma idiot was doing.. couldn't survive beyond 2 years ..  if you want to be a gh15 you got to be able to be around for decades.. like alex jones demonstrated.. like good ole rush Limbaugh who passed on.. like don imus who passed on.. like howard stern.. Jordan.. diego did it too crazy or not he sure did it..  like anyone who has made it for decades.. "Q" was not it.. I said so too

finally regarding elite.. I AM ELITE.. as I said .. GOOD VS EVIL

g o o d v s e v i l

due date arrives rest assured the ones who need to be executed will be for crimes against earth and species of and on the earth

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

serotonin101

• WIZARD
« Reply #55 on: February 18, 2021, 04:24:24 AM »

Stolen election  ::)
No evidence. Unsubstantiated claims. Even the Supreme Court justices trump appointed tossed out the cases. There is no "deep state". To pretend there's a group of people, let alone a large enough group, that's coordinated enough to Pl off what is claimed, demonstrates no one here has ever worked a government job and places way too much faith in human kind to be that organized.
There is no deep state. Just like there was no basement to the pizza place. Just like there weren't millions of fraudulent ballots. There isn't a group of people on this planet that's large enough, and secretive enough to carry out these claims...
As the saying goes: "you can only keep a secret between 2 people if 1 of them is dead".

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #56 on: February 18, 2021, 05:00:40 AM »

^rest my case
you demonstrated by this paragraph you put there exactly how and why you are a slave.. soon to be fully AI submitted slave.. you are a slave due to this kind of paragraph..

the deep state is very real you find it by the day... a lot more today than yesterday.. a lot more tomorrow than today

there was and IS active treason going against president trump but this is nothing in comparison to the high crimes committed against YOU THE SLAVES and what you think you live on

as I said execution will arrive.. crimes against humanity and all other species on and off the earth

mark and date

loj

TheHeMan

• WIZARD
« Reply #57 on: February 18, 2021, 06:31:12 AM »

if you want to do it do it no problem but remember my words.. they ALWAYS come true.. everything I promise arrives in time I just don't report on it but oh it is felt.. oh it is f e l t ..

I know I haven't posted in months but I had to come and support this statement.  The Lion of Judah has been correct so far. I've seen what GH15 has posted come to pass, that's why I come on here everyday to read his posts even though half of them I don't know what he is saying but still, that's just my lack of understanding.

Before Trump even ran for president, GH15 predicted that Joe Biden would become president. I thought it was hilarious especially in the senile state he's in but GH15 had the premonition.  I'm just saying don't poo poo on what he says because he knows more than a thing or two. I respect that.

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #58 on: February 18, 2021, 09:02:06 AM »

regarding the "supreme justices"

enough to look at the "chief" among them to understand whats up..

most of them are scared shitless for their lives this is why they don't even pretend or enterntain to take cases that really piss off the deep state that are positions that do not change until president trump put a dint in it but also NOT ENOUGH.. it is very hard to destroy their political structure but it will be destroyed

the judicial system in the united states is corrupt beyond anything seen previously.. and EXTREMLY PC!

loj

serotonin101

• WIZARD
« Reply #59 on: February 18, 2021, 11:25:38 AM »

Roberts wasn't even appointed by trump. Everyone who was once allied with him has turned their backs on him aside from a select few because they see how deranged he is and how far down he has sunk. While I don't see him as the worst president we've ever had, he sure ain't the messiah people are propping him up to be.
There is no deep state or NWO crap going on. People just want to feel special and part of the "in crowd" so they can feel like they're a part of something bigger. No different than religion, opium of the masses. By all means believe what you want, but be humble enough to accept new things as evidence presents itself and eat your humble pie when proven wrong. As evidenced by the sheer number of people leaving religion and the growing number of atheists, agnostics, etc every year.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up