GH15

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20]   Go Down

Author Topic: ask me anything.  (Read 25478 times)

TheHeMan

• WIZARD
Re: ask me anything.
« Reply #570 on: April 13, 2021, 05:01:36 AM »

Thanks for the insulin answer. It's very helpful information.

What's more important, stimulation of muscles or type of exercise? Compound movements are always favored but does it really matter what type of exercise you do as long as the target muscle is stimulated? Isolation exercises I think cause more direct muscle stimulation, would these be better for muscle growth? Of course assuming AAS, hgh, insulin, and macros are all there.

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
  • i dont withness history,, i write it
« Reply #571 on: April 13, 2021, 05:55:02 AM »

stimulation of muscle is the most important factor.. but it goes hand in hand together with the type of exercise because bodybuild is building the body units into one big art sculpture.. I mean you can go stimulate your muscles fucking a hot girl circa 2009 when they were still females.. and have your muscles stimulated.. will they grow due to this fucking stimulation? no! YOU GOT TO have both.. and the correct exercises for weak body parts,,

if stimulation of muscle only worked.. then you would see all fellas over 40 with sixx packs.. the ones who bought the infomercial junk along the years.. stimulation got to go hand in hand with exercise routine that has the basics.. and then when advance you can skip things.. you can do things like I outline in bible.. replace bench with smith.. work a lot more on incline bench.. use hammers which is my stamp on the current IFBB generation.. it is me who made it happen everyone knows it by 2020's its no secret.. it just work better for the harmonized bodybuild IF he got foundation.. and foundation you indeed build from basic exercises.. again I talk hardcore bodybuild.. for the 2020's you can work the damn 10lb dumbels and look good enough lol

gh15 approved
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

I TAKE ZERO RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT
PEOPLE DECIDE TO DO TO THEIR BODY!
IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

TheHeMan

• WIZARD
« Reply #572 on: April 16, 2021, 02:03:48 AM »

How do you know so much? Were you born a with high IQ? Was your intelligence genetic, meaning were your parents intelligent as well? Were you always smarter than your peers growing up?

Jonyothan

• WIZARD
  • As above, so below
« Reply #573 on: April 16, 2021, 08:57:41 PM »

you talked about mind-body connection before in an injury thread.. saying that some people can alleviate carpal tunnel pain symptoms with mind.. how can we learn to be able to do this?
No Test Crew

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #574 on: April 18, 2021, 11:53:55 AM »

How do you know so much? Were you born a with high IQ? Was your intelligence genetic, meaning were your parents intelligent as well? Were you always smarter than your peers growing up?

you just need to have enough time and then be in the right place at the right time with the right hook ups (either being born into it or getting into it via the back door) and you see the world a whole lot different than what the deep state painted for you in the last 77 years.. nothing to do really with high iq

loj
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #575 on: April 18, 2021, 11:56:07 AM »

you talked about mind-body connection before in an injury thread.. saying that some people can alleviate carpal tunnel pain symptoms with mind.. how can we learn to be able to do this?

you are born with it you should discover it by age 10 or before if you have it it is total control over the nervous system via the mind/brain

loj

cstex

• Conditional Junior
« Reply #576 on: April 19, 2021, 07:05:55 AM »

you just need to have enough time and then be in the right place at the right time with the right hook ups (either being born into it or getting into it via the back door) and you see the world a whole lot different than what the deep state painted for you in the last 77 years.. nothing to do really with high iq

loj

its is all about the RED PILL?

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #577 on: April 19, 2021, 11:16:42 AM »

^your current timeline?

yes

just one look at this site https://tinyzonetv.to/movie will tell you a lot about just how much of a pile of shit your species is in.. the level is literally catastrophic 9 out of 10 "movies" there would never make it onto screen 2016 or prior .. this is no longer the same human species you are used to of the mid 1970s to mid 2010's you can rest assured,,

sadly it is only getting worse from here on out.. in fact MUCH worse

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20]   Go Up