GH15

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Youtubers dissing gh15 while praising dante + cassady vs eric kavensky disspute  (Read 898 times)

Reptar

• WIZARD
  • Tren
Re: Youtubers dissing gh15 while praising dante
« Reply #30 on: March 02, 2021, 06:23:38 AM »

Bitch ass on the top right can't even bench 135 yet he saying that he ran trenbolone and shit? nah he's talking from other people experiences.

He's a certified grade A bitch ass.
Young Lion of Judah

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
  • i dont withness history,, i write it
« Reply #31 on: March 02, 2021, 09:55:53 AM »

correct.. and you can eat 6 eggs a day or even 10 or 15 or 20 eggs a day.. you can.. BUT you will have to be sure fat content is low to moderate.. and not visit mcdonalds because your serotonin levels are so high from the hormones that you feel always invinSible lol (I keep the s there for good ole sake lol).. it will have to be in a very basic diet followed by the book.. then you can pull it yes

when I said do not eat 20 eggyoks a day and drink eggwhite carons instead.. I also meant you were on hgh or igf.. best aas in the world of athletics and pretty much icecream and pizza upon on pretty regular basis.. with sushi around the clock.. it was not very strict diet followed to the t.. this was and still is the difference

loj
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

I TAKE ZERO RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT
PEOPLE DECIDE TO DO TO THEIR BODY!
IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

SlinMeister

• WIZARD
  • Tren Harder! Harder than before!
« Reply #32 on: March 02, 2021, 05:12:04 PM »

I am very closed friend with Coach Steve......

When he used that GRAM OF TREN he was 170lb on a good day.

Those guys LEO, DEREK, STEVE are really stupid, none on that forum ever  advised me to use 700mg Tren when i was at first cycle.... not a single guy, and i wrote to GH15, ERGO, GHLR3, JOEYFLEX...

Have you ever listened to the cycle advice that Derek gives? Low Test, Deca Primo...... if someone of you have ever read the bible, the really first posts on SPAM, THAT WAS THE ADVICE from GH15....

Fuck those guys they are idiots that use the BIBLE at their advantage.

Lots of times i spoke with Iaian Valliere on Instagram..... and guess what he suggested me to run? Test Tren EQ HGH Humalog postwo..... So i asked him about GH15 and he said "I HAVE NO IDEA WHO IS"................... YEAH SURE.... like when he was coaching in the TNT team (ofc his name never was there...)

There are many ways to bodybuild but if you ever noticed it almost everyone has something from gh15.org.

So many lies..... Derek and Leo deserve to loose their channels forever... these guys are making money for a living on gh15 and spitting on him.
--

plane

• WIZARD
« Reply #33 on: March 02, 2021, 07:44:19 PM »

Those guys LEO, DEREK, STEVE are really stupid, none on that forum ever  advised me to use 700mg Tren when i was at first cycle.... not a single guy, and i wrote to GH15, ERGO, GHLR3, JOEYFLEX...

Have you ever listened to the cycle advice that Derek gives? Low Test, Deca Primo...... if someone of you have ever read the bible, the really first posts on SPAM, THAT WAS THE ADVICE from GH15....

Lots of times i spoke with Iaian Valliere on Instagram..... and guess what he suggested me to run? Test Tren EQ HGH Humalog postwo..... So i asked him about GH15 and he said "I HAVE NO IDEA WHO IS"................... YEAH SURE.... like when he was coaching in the TNT team (ofc his name never was there...)

There are many ways to bodybuild but if you ever noticed it almost everyone has something from gh15.org.

So many lies..... Derek and Leo deserve to loose their channels forever... these guys are making money for a living on gh15 and spitting on him.

LOL  ;D thank you for posting this Slin.

OdyOdd

• WIZARD
« Reply #34 on: March 02, 2021, 08:23:29 PM »

No offence. I think you are full of shit. Why would a IFBB pro like Iaian Valliere give you drug protocols. Show the chat log of him saying this.

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #35 on: March 02, 2021, 09:47:51 PM »

if he is a kid 35 years of age or under.. which is a kid age no matter what anyone says.. you understand it when you hit 40+ oh you do .. if  this is what he is and I really don't know but if he is like 35 then he was a child when I started teaching everyone.. and EVERYONE was a pupil.. if he is 30 or under then he was literally a CHILD when I was at my primest prime.. that means he could say my name backwords in his sleep and most likely repeat any word I said at any moment of any day of any week,, month and year of choice lol

you start.. you then become amatuer.. you then become contender for pro card.. you then might or might not win a pro card.. and then you actually need to make actual money in the years of pre 2016 lol

then again I don't know the age.. but I assume 90% of competing pros all were children when I came along.. most were about 10-15 years old.. so all know me and all followed me as if their lives dependent on it

loj
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #36 on: March 03, 2021, 10:39:05 PM »

speaking about kids and 2020's generation..

whata mess.. whata fuckin mess..

this is what their youtube and iphones  approach created.. attention seeking ABUSED children.. but hey this was and is the intention.. I told you and wrote about it how many times before? no need to answer,,

UNISEX.. this is end result

loj

Atixtman

• WIZARD
« Reply #37 on: March 04, 2021, 01:49:43 PM »

Leo says bodybuilding is unhealthy then recommends SSRI . But not only that, he recommends one to EVERYONE. .... horrible. SSRI are scary , just straight poison

He's giving extreme medical advice because he read google scholar
"John 3:16"

"Ephesians 6:10-18 - The Armor of God

10 Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. 11 Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil?s schemes. 12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, ...."

YouTube soon

Atixtman

• WIZARD
« Reply #38 on: March 04, 2021, 01:52:23 PM »

this is what their youtube and iphones  approach created.. attention seeking ABUSED children.. but hey this was and is the intention.. I told you and wrote about it how many times before? no need to answer,,

loj

Disturbing lol
"John 3:16"

"Ephesians 6:10-18 - The Armor of God

10 Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. 11 Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil?s schemes. 12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, ...."

YouTube soon

TheHeMan

• WIZARD
« Reply #39 on: March 05, 2021, 04:36:11 AM »

loj

Disturbing lol

At least they look happy.

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #40 on: March 30, 2021, 02:20:26 AM »

regarding  youtubers that were once gh15ers or and still are.. I stopped counting many years ago due to the success but I want to speak in particular as to the latest conflict between cassady and kevinsky.. both were pretty much children when I brought gh15 into the bodybuild and fitness world.. they were no older than 7-8 years old.. also during gh15.org eras they were only young kids 12-15 year old so they are not core gh15ers but they are well aware of gh15 and my teaching since most of the fitness world including all kids were on gtbig when I lead it in the 2000's so they were part of the crowds and later came on gh15.org with the Jason icecream blah of the worlds and the leons of the world.. and lobliner or whatever the name is and the biotraining I forgot that fella name sorry older fella but he got into his senses since I think probably due to aging.. many others Jason Gnova.. nate figuera.. they all know and well aware of gh15 in the last 3 decades.. again most of them were  young kids when I was at my peak but they got into fitness while gh15 was THE SOCIAL MEDIA so all aware of me

back to the dispute of kavinsky with cassady..

I take no sides.. both liked fitness despite what kavinsky say.. both were on gtbig at my peak as children reading me .. both were successful later on when fascist YouTube became the social media into the late 2010's  and the complete disaster of 2020's

ill start with kavinsky.. he was offered training position on this site.. so it was open for him before.. but aside from it.. the only thing I did not like about him is that he talks as if he has no faults and others do this and that while in reality he followed a fella who IMMITATED ME gh15.. AND NOT ONCE GAVE ME CREDIT.. bck in the early dayss when YouTube became social media in the 2014-2016.. there was a fella named rich piana.. which I called piano as you all know since everyone started calling him that after.. but the problem with piano was that he tried to pull a gh15 thingy on YouTube with out actually ever giving me credit.. and also ate grade F level sushi and had all the wrong girls around him but this is beside the point since many eat shit sushi and have wrong girls around them.. but the key point is that kavinsky saw him as a role model while HE KNEW EVEN AS A KID THAT THIS PIANO THING WAS ATTEMPTING TO BRING TO SCREEN TRUTH PRESENTED ON  GTBIG AND ON GH15.ORG BY THE ONE AND ONLY gh15.. me.. WITHOUT GIVING CREDIT.. this is why today he finally understand it when he says that cassady never gave HIM credit for ideas and things he put out before him.. now kavinsky understand it so many years later..

other than that I like the kid.. he is GOOD actor.. he is muscular and a  hardcore bodybuild which is very much what I was all about all the years and I like that.. he is also Russian and american both a plus in my book .. I like him and his character Vladimir is probably the best one on the internet in the late 2010's.. probably top 3 from what I have seen

now regarding cassady?

cassady is a comedic genius.. it is not just someone that by mistake did this or that.. you talk here about someone with just as much talent as a fredie mercury only in a different field.. due to this he is also easy to take advantage of.. cassady due to his enormous success on YouTube and truly making it into a gh15 like level out of the fitness world.. he made it he sure did.. due to that.. he tried to help others.. and did all kind of things I would have never done like going with that alex thing into the to catch a predator type videos which were nonsense and many of the ones they go after are just lonely and weak and individuals who are scared of their own shadow.. so while it is funny at times it is just not getting it done.. on the other hand his videos playing the bay fella wearing the jerzy and the chester fella... and many other characters.. is so great.. that is pretty much the best acting ability in the 2020's.. surpassing all new movie starts on screen as of 2020's.. cassady could EASILY be an SNL actor.. EASILY.. I don't think they pay enough money though.. his YouTube make him more than the amount of work they will want out of him.. but yes when genius come crazy.. and kavinsky needs to know all of what he say boogers.. and huffing and puffing.. and sniffing and all other shticks.. it is part of success.. those individuals are not built the same.. I knew on cassady from the moment I saw him first .. and he had NO ONE following him since I was sent a video when he was on someone else video in fitness.. no followers but I KNEW this was a comedic genius.. and surely half 4 years later.. he is the most successful comedian that came out of the fitness world.. no one is better and no one is getting close to him when he is acting.. he is extremely unique and also gullible due to that and cant act normal when need to act normal.. you see how he is when he try to reveal to the people it is a joke.. he seem awkward right? this is part of being a genius at something.. he is genius actor.. he is.. could easily go into full length Hollywood movies but there is no more Hollywood and he despize the deep state.. so he has made it via other means.. sadly YouTube is no better but he already got a big enough name recognition to succeed beyond that

so between those 2.. kavinsky and cassady.. I don't take sides.. I like them both.. both good kids.. both very good actors.. kavinsky is also very good actor have no doubt about it he can ACT well.. but cassady is literally comedic genius.. cassady in 1980 would have eddie murphy like success.. he was just born into the 2020's

gh15 approve
lion of Judah

gh15

• SUPERNOVA

the video related to subject above I talked about

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xqe45mHGQME" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xqe45mHGQME</a>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xqe45mHGQME

loj

Rocky_Maivia

• WIZARD
« Reply #42 on: March 30, 2021, 09:37:48 AM »

loj

Disturbing lol

At least they look happy.

Looks can be deceiving. People project. The two "happiest" people I've ever met both committed suicide. One was sexually abused by her father. Sad.

Also trannies have a 40% suicide rate lol... fuck them.... degenerates.
Aussie.

TheHeMan

• WIZARD
« Reply #43 on: March 30, 2021, 01:26:25 PM »

Trying to lead a life opposite of what nature intended can't end well. The clash of these oppositions probably puts a toll on trannies. We have a gay bar, actually couple in our city, where they have drag shows. Some of them try to look like hideous monsters with outrageous wigs, make up, and clothes. One look at them, you can say something's not right in the head.

gh15

• SUPERNOVA

meanwhile in nigger towns around the nation.. and they make it very popular to murder white looking people and even other minorities..

how do they ever want to not looked at as thug niggers?

this is also new generation of niggers entitled one.. mark my words if they get too close to you.. you SHOOT! unless you are good with your hands and have some experience in special forces like the tribe.. then you bare handedly off them first.. but most of you will need a gun or other weapon of choice because they WILL MURDER YOU IF YOU LET THEM .. it is normalized in the 2020's

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSdxVlXMlx8" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSdxVlXMlx8</a>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSdxVlXMlx8

son of 1000 whores Hussein should be arrested.. trialed.. and executed via shooting squads for high treason,,

loj

gh15

• SUPERNOVA

and if you think this is one case..

welcome to your hell..

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvK8qbGSdOM" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvK8qbGSdOM</a>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvK8qbGSdOM

continue watching lebrone racist nigger James thinking he is a jordan.. the jordan wannabe racist thug is responsible for this generation of losers

why did they murder him?

because he didn't give them few bucks

i always say to myself just come to the right white looking guy once.. ONCE.. lol they never do.. they know who they come for..

they will never come to a masculine intelligent looking white guy.. because he will off them faster than they can say move their nigger thug mouth

don't ever give up your weapons.. and this is coming from someone who IS AGAINST GUNS IN GENERAL lol i am against guns in a perfect world.. but i am FOR THE SECOND AMENDMENT IN YOUR WORLD BECAUSE WITHOUT IT YOU CAN KISS YOUR ASS GOODBYE!

loj

Rocky_Maivia

• WIZARD

I see so much of this footage on telegram.

South Africa = genocide of whites. The world doesn't bat an eye. Makes you wonder who the fuck is running the show. I know the answer but I don't know if I'll get banned from the forum for saying it lol ....
Aussie.

gh15

• SUPERNOVA

^no one gets banned from the site unless they sabotage it or purposely break rules right and left..

you probably want to say jews lol yes some are very bad.. fake jews.. but some are very good extremely patriotic..

by the way I just watched this nilk or nelk shit that cassady and this other fela kvinsky keep talking about.. I don't understand either of them.. this nelk is nothing to write home about both BOTH caasidy and kvinsky are funnier and better actors.. BOTH.. I don't get it I really don't..

at least casidy pass on as a gen xers if need be .. he can pull it off.. same for kavinsky fella.. also can pass as gen x older millenuals.. but the nelk fellas are total zoomers.. they come off as total zoomers.. I don't get whats the all big thing about them.. just stunning how everyting is about the click.. they really are nothing to write home about I watched couple videos was not impressed one bit..

casasy can actually REALLY ACT.. he is extremely well with that jersey fella waksta and all his characters.. same for the fella Vladimir.. also very good acting.. the nilk thing is just bunch of zoomers don't know right from left.. remind me that idiot mistrbeast I watched few years back that started and was just throwing money at everyone.. again zoomers who don't have any clue about anything.. just throwing a sponsor money to promote AI games lol

I cant believe cass want to do anything with those nilk or wait to do something with them he is million times better,,

loj

gh15

• SUPERNOVA

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYOoZsGSaW8" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYOoZsGSaW8</a>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYOoZsGSaW8

^cassady response,, i forgot to put it here..

the new generation is something else lol in these 2 cases it is still bearable and can resemble some conflicts of past times in the older and much better generation.. but when it comes to conor murphy and that mrbeast and that nelk thing i was made to watch lol god have mercy.. god have mercy literally lol the human species has fallen into the deepest valley in its existence.. fell to it with food in its tumtum and iPhone in its hand lol

anyway i thnk cassady is ok.. might be little ego struck he is very successful but i really don't see anything wrong with being little crazy lol cough cough lol he has the right he is an original .. he took a niche and succeeded in it.. as i said before any other time in history.. 2010's.. 2000's 1990's 1980's 1970's cassady would be a huge star in Hollywood just as big as jim carry and eddie murphy.. he is a natural born actor that chose comedy as his niche.. probably could do many other things but it is sad to see him on this disgusting YouTube.. this guy is worth 50 million dollars 10-20-30-40 years back

loj

cstex

• Conditional Junior
« Reply #49 on: April 06, 2021, 03:12:04 AM »

No offence. I think you are full of shit. Why would a IFBB pro like Iaian Valliere give you drug protocols. Show the chat log of him saying this.

he wont prove anything.. because you know... he is a L  ::)
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up