GH15

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Smart investments?  (Read 1758 times)

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
  • i dont withness history,, i write it
Re: Smart investments?
« Reply #30 on: April 21, 2021, 10:19:29 PM »

Here some
More cause I like y?all.

Ark etf funds are great producers. Check them out.

Arkf -  financial tech tech

Arkw- future autonomous tech

ArkG- genomic revolution medical stuff

Arkq - I camt remember

But check these out I?ve had 3 of them A year plus and they are great long term holds.

Just jumped on arkf this week cause I realized I?m missing out there

Things like PayPal. square cash. New payment systems are the way and all these companies are implementing what...... oh cryptocurrency

Ark etf are top performing this year. Look it up

And again

Monero
Bitcoin

dear pupil (and any other readers of mine along the last 3 decade) let me explain to you why I am against monero and even the pirate..  I know it is attractive but I know few things you guys do not know..

you do not control the internet.. the internet is a project of darpa and the cia..  they control it and run it.. all the idiotic coins you play with run and SURVEILLED by the government.. you are LURED into it during this decade in the masses so later on it is piece of cake to run your life via the AI.. kapeesh?

I know pupil major that you may dismiss it but trust me you want to take every word I put here to your attention.. you are upgraded which in terms of humanity means devolving into the AI.. the AI will run your life.. build you up or take you down in a matter of a click.. when you think monero is safe you are WRONG.. yes it will climb yes pirate will climb.. yes bitcoin will do well because THE DUMB SLAVE SPECIES has no other choice.. you are LURED into it.. this is the only way you are left with by the AI.. this is the intention..

soon enough you will see government interference into that coin.. but it will come hand in hand with AI activation of the  upgraded grid.. where everything is done by the code on your idiotic iPhone.. you wont be able to have freedom and you DEFENILY own nothing.. you will have coins on computer this is no money and no nothing because it will ONLY be yours if you behave according to what THEY WANT YOU TO.. it will be a stage where everyone need to behave specific way.. you see whats going on with blacks becoming the dominating class right? you see white looking people become second rate class.. (I am talking the average slaves) this is a new norm and with this new norm comes FULLY OPERATED AI to make it deal with all problems including crime..

the crypto is the LEAST safe method of money available to a human but you still do not get it and wont get it for a while

now yes if you are a dealer and deal with many it is better than some other methods.. but most people out there are not dealers.. and they dont make even close to the amount a dealer make.. and they think in terms of means to live.. and I am telling you right here right now that YOU do not own any bitcoin.. it is OWNING YOU! (monero and pirate are different names to brothers of the same family.. with the last name of AI)

mark and date,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

I TAKE ZERO RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT
PEOPLE DECIDE TO DO TO THEIR BODY!
IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

mejor

• WIZARD
« Reply #31 on: April 24, 2021, 06:13:01 PM »

You recognized that monero is more of a private currency and is better than bitcoinZ

So I ain?t mad at ya

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #32 on: April 24, 2021, 06:51:44 PM »

it is not private.. you are failing to recognize what is coming

I promise you there is something coming

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

AlwaysHungry

• Conditional Junior
« Reply #33 on: April 25, 2021, 05:15:43 PM »

agree with GH15 , listen to him this guy is wise and genius not only about bodybuilding.

metan20

• WIZARD
  • John 3:16
« Reply #34 on: April 26, 2021, 12:28:49 AM »

this is gold
and you will know the truth and the truth will set you free.
 JO 8.:32

Thrashunreal

• WIZARD
  • ***Powered by Boroboy***
« Reply #35 on: April 27, 2021, 02:44:11 AM »

Palantir
My Log 2014 :
http://www.gh15.org/forum/index.php?topic=35334.0

How to pin Quad guide:
http://gh15.org/forum/index.php?topic=13917.0

All posts are for informational purposes ONLY.

TheHeMan

• WIZARD
  • Team HLima
« Reply #36 on: April 27, 2021, 05:04:38 AM »

Thrashunreal

• WIZARD
  • ***Powered by Boroboy***
« Reply #37 on: April 27, 2021, 03:38:03 PM »

Palantir
Why $PLTR?

Long term hold. Massive contracts with both military and commercial:
Pentagon:
https://www.palantir.com/pt_media/palantir-wins-new-pentagon-deal-with-111-million-from-the-army/
NHS and UK Govt:
https://www.newstatesman.com/2021/01/how-palantir-quietly-extending-its-reach-through-british-state
BP
https://www.energyvoice.com/renewables-energy-transition/296977/bp-palantir-new-energy/

Some links to just a few.
Ran by Peter Thiel:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Thiel

Here?s a link to their earning reports, looks like positive trajectory:
https://investors.palantir.com/financials/quarterly-results

Cathy Wood (ARK Investment Funds) is buying the dips:
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.businessinsider.com/cathie-wood-arkk-etf-palantir-stock-price-buy-dip-pltr-2021-3%3famp
Here is a link to the top 10 owners and top 10 mutual funds that own Palantir stock (very big names):
https://money.cnn.com/quote/shareholders/shareholders.html?symb=PLTR&subView=institutional

Quick bit about what they do (taken from website):

We?re focused on creating the world?s best user experience for working with data, one that empowers people to ask and answer complex questions without requiring them to master querying languages, statistical modeling, or the command line. To achieve this, we build platforms for integrating, managing, and securing data on top of which we layer applications for fully interactive human-driven, machine-assisted analysis

Big data analysis......seems like this will be needed quite a lot in the future.
I personally quite like the company, strong leadership, good fundamentals, real world use cases for product, big contracts with military and commercial and only up 100% from IPO price. Not financial advice :) just telling you how I see it

My Log 2014 :
http://www.gh15.org/forum/index.php?topic=35334.0

How to pin Quad guide:
http://gh15.org/forum/index.php?topic=13917.0

All posts are for informational purposes ONLY.

TheHeMan

• WIZARD
  • Team HLima
« Reply #38 on: April 27, 2021, 10:26:57 PM »

^Interesting, I own only 200 shares of the stock. I might need to get in some more. Thanks for the info.

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #39 on: April 28, 2021, 04:27:02 AM »

there is a reason for crypto and it has noting to do with your privacy no crypto coin will be a way to independence it is the exact opposite the crypto is the mark of your slavery.. this is where it STARTS.. it is fully controlled and operated by the same ones who brought on you elon mask and the same ones who brought on you the internet itself.. nothing changed they got old but nothing changes they are grooming you for final implementation of the AI

loj

TheHeMan

• WIZARD
  • Team HLima
« Reply #40 on: September 05, 2021, 02:24:32 PM »

Look how the S&P 500 has been doing over the last 2 decades:

TheHeMan

• WIZARD
  • Team HLima
« Reply #41 on: September 05, 2021, 02:27:26 PM »

Plantair might still be a good stock to keep an eye on:

TheHeMan

• WIZARD
  • Team HLima
« Reply #42 on: September 07, 2021, 11:16:54 PM »

The crypto currency Ethereum is dropping today. It already fell nearly 16%.  Might think about investing in some time soon on this dip.

TheHeMan

• WIZARD
  • Team HLima
« Reply #43 on: September 08, 2021, 09:26:20 AM »

BTC tanked $150 BILLION worth.  That's like wiping out all of McDonald's.  Don't you all worry, it'll go up again soon enough.
The reason was because El Salvador chose BTC as legal tender and decided to give everyone $30 worth of BTC through their special wallet.  But the wallet had some major problems because of the large demand.  And there was a sell off.  Hopefully it continues tomorrow as well.

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #44 on: September 08, 2021, 09:39:18 AM »

in and out.. btc should only be abused nothing more nothing less.. crypto should not be a safe..

loj

Miggie

• WIZARD
« Reply #45 on: September 08, 2021, 05:43:22 PM »

BTC tanked $150 BILLION worth.  That's like wiping out all of McDonald's.  Don't you all worry, it'll go up again soon enough.
The reason was because El Salvador chose BTC as legal tender and decided to give everyone $30 worth of BTC through their special wallet.  But the wallet had some major problems because of the large demand.  And there was a sell off.  Hopefully it continues tomorrow as well.

No sell off by retail could trigger such an enormous drop. This is insider dumping so they could liquidate all the long positions. All the exchanges went offline at the same time.

The bitcoin wallets there are controlled by the state. They can turn them offline whenever they want.

Raul

• WIZARD
  • Team HLima
« Reply #46 on: September 08, 2021, 06:32:03 PM »

Invest in your health
5d realm

"MiyaGi"

TheHeMan

• WIZARD
  • Team HLima
« Reply #47 on: September 09, 2021, 10:59:07 PM »

No sell off by retail could trigger such an enormous drop. This is insider dumping so they could liquidate all the long positions. All the exchanges went offline at the same time.

The bitcoin wallets there are controlled by the state. They can turn them offline whenever they want.

You're onto something. The state doesn't really control the BTC but the necessary intermediary they go through.  Instead of state producing legal tender, they let the miners create it, and just become the middlemen.  That's eye opening.

Miggie you should post more often, you have lots of intelligent ideas to share. I just post up what everyone already knows, but you have great insight.

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #48 on: September 10, 2021, 12:25:25 AM »

and .. he got the best name on the site

you cant not like the name miggie .. makes you want to pinch his cheeks like granpa does to grandson fondly,, lol

loj

TheHeMan

• WIZARD
  • Team HLima
« Reply #49 on: September 13, 2021, 06:38:10 AM »

trump1

• WIZARD
  • AUSTRALIA. Team HLima
« Reply #50 on: September 13, 2021, 11:51:57 AM »

Invest in your health

Lol .

Yes very true .  First thing body needs is good hgh and good food. Then work on other investments from there .
TRUMP1 SAYS IT HOW IT IS,,,,WHAT IS TRUMP1?  THIS IS,,,WHAT WE CALL IN AMERICA,,,A SHOT CALLER
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up