GH15

Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Smart investments?  (Read 167 times)

cakeman

• WIZARD
Smart investments?
« on: September 05, 2020, 01:38:52 AM »

What are some smart things that one should invest in.

I was thinking crypto, but all I see is this volatile unpredictable market.

I have friends that do this, but they must be fortune tellers because the volumes fluctuate so fast...

Any tips or ideas?

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
  • i dont withness history,, i write it
Re: Smart investments?
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2020, 02:39:23 AM »

gold (really most precious metals and other materials of earth from silver to copper to granite too)

real estate

everything else will be vanished during and after the war

loj
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

I TAKE ZERO RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT
PEOPLE DECIDE TO DO TO THEIR BODY!
IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

Jonyothan

• WIZARD
  • As above, so below
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2020, 04:52:51 AM »

cryptos are bad imo because theyre too volatile and no physical assets backing them.. people just got really lucky with bitcoin. i personally lost a bunch of money from holding on to some cryptos too long
No Test Crew

liucas2

• WIZARD
  • Lurker
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2020, 12:02:46 PM »

Depending on the state of your country and city real estate is a good investment if you find good deals be it fliping or holding on to it and renting or a combination of both

cakeman

• WIZARD
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2020, 03:44:06 PM »

gold (really most precious metals and other materials of earth from silver to copper to granite too)

real estate

loj

Long term yes

cakeman

• WIZARD
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2020, 03:52:55 PM »

real estate

loj

You'd think that food also would be a viable option lol

malfeasance

• Global Elf Mod
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2020, 12:59:17 AM »

Just 20% of income into Vanguard low cost index fund (like S&P 500 index or total stock market index).   Set it and forget it.   20% of whatever you earn automatically every time you receive income.  Live on other 80%

401(k) IRA advantages if in US -  or sure of Canadian equivalents
wow

I don't say wow normally but this post is one of the best ever on gh15.org and deserves a wow

bravo,,

gh15 approved

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2020, 01:37:20 AM »

nothing should be invested into paper or "electronic money" NOTHING

you already put the trap for yourself now you are waiting to be 100% dominated.. when the dealer that goes by "pg" spoke with me in 2014 and said we should all move to e coin.. he was yet to understand who runs e coin.. it was before the big awakening... I highly but HIGHLY recommend you to only invest in gold or other metals of the earth,, granite,, and real estate

someone said food.. you better know how to grow your own food too it is always good.. but the deep state of your disgraced species have decided to FATTEN you up into submission.. to make it easy on you and to give you EVERYTHING needed in order to eventually 100% control your species with the AI.. which it has ALL INTENTION OF COMPLETION.

gold and real estate is for now your best bet for the rest of your life in the flesh assuming you are all over 35.. the ones who are in their early 20s.. god have mercy that's all I can say

loj

time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

Jonyothan

• WIZARD
  • As above, so below
« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2020, 02:03:58 AM »

nothing should be invented into paper or "electronic money" NOTHING

you already put the trap for yourself now you are waiting to be 100% dominated.. when the dealer that goes by "pg" spoke with me in 2014 and said we should all move to e coin.. he was yet to understand who runs e coin.. it was before the big awakening... I highly but HIGHLY recommend you to only invest in gold or other metals of the earth,, granite,, and real estate

someone said food.. you better know how to grow your own food too it is always good.. but the deep state of your disgraced species have decided to FATTEN you up into submission.. to make it easy on you and to give you EVERYTHING needed in order to eventually 100% control your species with the AI.. which it has ALL INTENTION OF COMPLETION.

gold and real estate is for now your best bet for the rest of your life in the flesh assuming you are all over 35.. the ones who are in their early 20s.. god have mercy that's all I can say

loj

any advice for those of us in mid - early 20s? seems as if we're kinda screwed.. i make a somewhat decent amount of money for mid 20s, about 65k a year before tax, but this just puts me in a "rich" tax bracket and I end up being left with about 40-45k after tax, plus the costs of eating healthy, buying hormones, paying gym memberships, car insurance, gas and rent, i'm never able to save any money, at the end of each year I end up just getting by, no debts or anything, but can't save any money to buy my own place and also the housing market is fucked, its about 400k for a cheap shitty house in a ghetto area where I live, and bank will only approve me for a mortgage of 280k which isnt enough to buy anything not even a condo, seems as if the only way to afford real estate is if i get married and have a dual income or have a side hustle in which i dont have time for with the amount i work and time dedicated to training, meal prep, etc
No Test Crew

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2020, 11:34:05 PM »

^not for long...

housing market is already on decline so prices will drop or already dropping but there is realy no replacement for gold since it only rize or remain same and it can never be destroyed or disappear unless physically stolen and it is always valuable

with real estate you got to be sure that you can keep the zone it is on.. moment there is a war and area is no longer under control of sane individuals.. your land is in your hands.. no tax no nothing.. you have to protect it..

also your tax system eventually change to no irs.. or revamping of the system into food/merchandise tax only... you eat more out you pay more tax.. you eat less out you pay less tax.. the more you buy the more you pay.. the less you buy the less you pay.. simple and no longer paycheck tax

irs is deep state financial arm.. this is going to be out the window moment boomers are out but also now.. zuckerface doesn't pay a dime.. bezos doesn't pay a dime.. all making more money than ever while you are sitting with snouts over your faces.. think about it a little

this will not be sustained past the boomer generation.. just cant

loj

malfeasance

• Global Elf Mod
« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2020, 03:10:23 AM »

loj

any advice for those of us in mid - early 20s? seems as if we're kinda screwed.. i make a somewhat decent amount of money for mid 20s, about 65k a year before tax, but this just puts me in a "rich" tax bracket and I end up being left with about 40-45k after tax, plus the costs of eating healthy, buying hormones, paying gym memberships, car insurance, gas and rent, i'm never able to save any money, at the end of each year I end up just getting by, no debts or anything, but can't save any money to buy my own place and also the housing market is fucked, its about 400k for a cheap shitty house in a ghetto area where I live, and bank will only approve me for a mortgage of 280k which isnt enough to buy anything not even a condo, seems as if the only way to afford real estate is if i get married and have a dual income or have a side hustle in which i dont have time for with the amount i work and time dedicated to training, meal prep, etc

401(k) and traditional IRA money is deducted from your income for tax purposes.   It is a huge tax advantage for people just like you, but most ignore this
wow

I don't say wow normally but this post is one of the best ever on gh15.org and deserves a wow

bravo,,

gh15 approved

malfeasance

• Global Elf Mod
« Reply #11 on: September 15, 2020, 03:14:01 AM »

And then complain that only the rich get all the tax loopholes . . .
wow

bravo,,

gh15 approved

southparkbbb

• WIZARD
« Reply #12 on: September 16, 2020, 01:01:47 AM »

Index funds, large cap companies that pay dividends (preferably with low volatility %)

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #13 on: September 16, 2020, 09:42:41 AM »

And then complain that only the rich get all the tax loopholes . . .

they don't complain that rich get all the tax loopholes they complain that THEY have to pay MORE than the rich at the end of the day

and the bezos and zuckerface are not rich.. they are federal criminals of the highest kind.. I doubt they remain alive past a war.. this has all swinging from trees written on them.. then again your species is a louzy shadow of its former self.. weak submitted masked zombies.. yuck

I don't need to tell you whats going on you are smart enough to follow real news I hope.. cant get it in many places now days and it is NOT on fake news..

by the way congratulation to Israel.. big peace deal.. of course nothing mentioned by the fake news.. I will show you what mention in fake news.. here..

Transsexual Satanist Anarchist Wins Primary For Sheriff In New Hampshire

got it?

much more worrying than this..

loj

Try till the end

• WIZARD
  • When in doubt, up the dose.
« Reply #14 on: September 16, 2020, 11:28:57 PM »

Real estate is really the only big thing I want to invest IN

Well
Investing in Elon musk seems smart to me too
Space X and whatever he touches seems to do very well

Lawless post.

" i dont know studys chikans and balonie ,, i eat chikens thats what i do with chikens ,," GH15

Jonyothan

• WIZARD
  • As above, so below
« Reply #15 on: September 18, 2020, 10:17:37 PM »

loj

401(k) and traditional IRA money is deducted from your income for tax purposes.   It is a huge tax advantage for people just like you, but most ignore this

Just seems kind of silly in my experience, like im paid by commission, so whats the incentive for me to make more money? The more i make the more tax and pay and doesn't necessarily equate to more money in my pockets, i would be better off making under 55k a year and paying less tax and have an illegal cash side hustle on the side. The system basically give you an incentive to be lazy or do illegal work instead of rewarding people who achieve more. Might be different in other countries im not sure but in canada over like 55k a year puts you in a rich tax bracket and there are better incentives to make less money
No Test Crew

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #16 on: Today at 12:40:17 AM »

Canada is under big attack of the deep state right now they want that region too as part of the big execution of their global plan thus the name globalists..

I dont need to tell you whts going on in Quebec and Toronto and other places

Australia is lost case as of now

uk is in big risk too but there are too many arabs there that will cut the heads of the deep state runners so at the end of the day it wont work there as well as in Australia

they want 1 AI OPERATED EARTH.. they will stop at nothing to get there

loj

kepap

• WIZARD
« Reply #17 on: Today at 01:40:23 AM »

Real estate is really the only big thing I want to invest IN

Well
Investing in Elon musk seems smart to me too
Space X and whatever he touches seems to do very well

This and american military industrial complex. It wont crash as long as the US doesn't crash. And if it does, losing your stock savings is the least of your worries lol.

With real estate you do need to do your due diligence though. Some areas are doomed to die out, some projects arent viable.

I'd also have a small fund for speculative stuff, like innovative things in areas of medicine and energy. Just in case...
Pages: [1]   Go Up