GH15

Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 2020 Olympia Qualifications  (Read 796 times)

vincenzo

• WIZARD
2020 Olympia Qualifications
« on: July 23, 2020, 03:27:20 PM »

Got this from another site..

2020 Mr. Olympia Qualified Athletes (as of 13 July, 2020)
Brandon Curry (Global)
William Bonac (Netherlands)
Hadi Choopan (Iran)
Dexter Jackson (Global)
Roelly Winklaar (Curacao)
Phil Heath (Global)
Cedric McMillan (Global)
Nathan DeAsha (UK)
Juan Morel (Global)
James Lewis (UK)

Mamdouh Elssbiay (Egypt), 9
Regan Grimes (Canada), 8
Steve Kuclo (Global), 8
Andrea Muzi (Italy), 7
Sergio Oliva, Jr (Global), 7
An Nguyen (Global), 6
Vahil Baharlou (Iran), 5
Han Jin Choi (Canada), 5
Peter Boncardo (Canada), 4
Cody Montgomery (Global), 4
Marek Olejniczak (Poland), 2
Mokhmed El Emam (Russia), 2
Maxx Charles (Global), 2
Daniel Toth (Hungary), 1
James Hollingshead (UK), 1

2020 212 Olympia Qualified Athletes (as of 13 July, 2020)
Kamal Elgargni (Libya)
Derek Lunsford (Global)
Shaun Clarida (Global)
John Jewett (Global)
Ahmad Ashkanani (Kuwait)
David Henry (Global)
Hidetada Yamagishi (Japan)
Angel Calderon (Spain)
Guy Cisternino, Jr (Global)

Sami Al Haddad (Bahrain), 4
Michael Toscano (Global), 4
Hyunjin Kim (South Korea), 4
Estaban Alejandro Fuquene Bravo (Colombia), 4
Ghaffarnezhad Azizi Jafar (Iran), 3
Tomas Tabaciar (Slovakia), 3
Felipe Fierro Lobos (Chile), 3
Bola Ojex (Global), 3
Samir Troudi (Sweden), 2
Raul Sanchez Reyes (Mexico), 2
Peter Phillipe Castella (Hong Kong), 1
Ashod Kagarmanian (Russia), 1

brock8282

• Global Elf Mod
Re: 2020 Olympia Qualifications
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2020, 09:24:53 PM »

Really hope the show goes on and international competitors can make the trip to Vegas.

Excited to see Ian and Hunter Labrada compete in Tampa in a couple weeks too. Both are looking awesome.

malfeasance

• Global Elf Mod
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2020, 03:35:23 AM »

Dexter Jackson is on the list?   I thought he retired?
wow

I don't say wow normally but this post is one of the best ever on gh15.org and deserves a wow

bravo,,

gh15 approved

brock8282

• Global Elf Mod
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2020, 04:15:02 AM »

He?s supposed to retire after this year. The O was going to be his last show. He is now saying if fans can?t come he will probably come back for a final year next year.

gearlovingguy

• Duke
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2020, 04:46:09 AM »

i am not a valleire fan , labrada will squash him, he has nice clean physique, much more appealing to the eye, good full muscle bellies, valliere is a dick
is it hot in here or is it just the tren?

girl dad

decent bodybuilder-decent poser-weak points

believe in powerlifting programs thru off season

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
  • i dont withness history,, i write it
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2020, 08:23:39 AM »

dexjax suppose to retire after this year.. he shouldn't though if he place top 4.. he may win it all lol who knows but he wants out at the absolute top.. this is his own desire.. he can go on

lewis can win it all.. the field is weak as usual in 2020-2021

kuklo the (old) kido.. if he could only bring it.. he can nail top 2-3

I forgot to mention philsulina.. if you know the ifbb well and I do.. lol they love to bring back the champ.. they may give it to him if his hernia is under control.. which of course will be disaster but it can happen due to weak field..

another mention I have to give here is to ramo.. if he can just bring a 2013 ny pro version he wins it all.. but we all know what is missing.. if he can get that product he wins it all.. he does lack depth of muscle though this should be clear.. maturity is not there but if condition is while keeping 3 d.. he wins it like the fella last year did..

cody montromery I think is competing too right? isn't he a pupil of mine.. im sure he was here along the years.. good luck to him

gh15 approved

time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

I TAKE ZERO RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT
PEOPLE DECIDE TO DO TO THEIR BODY!
IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

vincenzo

• WIZARD
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2020, 02:57:59 PM »

He?s supposed to retire after this year. The O was going to be his last show. He is now saying if fans can?t come he will probably come back for a final year next year.

it'll be sweet if he wins it!   a fitting end to an epic career

vincenzo

• WIZARD
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2020, 03:00:07 PM »

flex is supposedly packing on the pounds to take on the big boys..  lets see

brock8282

• Global Elf Mod
« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2020, 06:08:09 PM »

i am not a valleire fan , labrada will squash him, he has nice clean physique, much more appealing to the eye, good full muscle bellies, valliere is a dick

I?m for Ian at Tampa , put on a lot of size and gets hard and grainy as all hell. Really don?t think it will be that close when they actually stand next to each other.

TheShadow94

• Junior
« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2020, 12:39:29 AM »

Really hope there's an O this year. Interesting to see what a 100% Flex Lewis looks like when he isn't held back by a weight limit. He has a complete physique with clean lines, full muscle bellies and great conditioning. I don't think his height will be as much of an issue as people say it will be, if you look at the top guys they're all on the shorter side as well. Brandon is around 5'7" Bonac is around 5'5"-5'6" Hadi is around 5'6" Dex is 5'6.5" and Roelly is 5'6"-5'7" so Flex at 5'5.5" isn't really giving up that much height.
Seems like Phil has made  it somewhat clear that he won't be competing this year. I still feel if he brought his midsection back to normal or acceptable and brings the same level of muscle and conditioning that he's known for then he wins it. He gives up the front double, front lat spread and abs and thigh to some (I think he should start hitting the ab and thigh from the side like Bonac does) but the side chest, side tricep, back double, back lat spread and most muscular are almost unanimously his shots which is a majority of 5 poses. That with fact that he brings arguably the best conditioning and isn't lacking any muscle group is what made him 7x Mr.O like him or not.
For now though I'm just excited to actually see another pro show (hopefully) next weekend. I like the fullness and shape that Hunter brings, he has a good combo and it'll be a good battle between him and Iain.

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2020, 12:58:04 AM »

this thread is theoretical..  for the o to happen in 2020 few things must be happening right now! and they are not.. getting to the point of no return.. still can re route.. but getting to the point of no return

there will be option to do o with no crowd.. this will fit well with the deep state agenda.. but if the ifbb has any dignity left they will not do it

gh15 approved

time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

vincenzo

• WIZARD
« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2020, 03:39:34 PM »

TAMPA PRO 2020 Men?s Open Bodybuilding Results
1. Hunter Labrada
2. Iain Valliere
3. Dwayne Walker
4. Phillip Clathar
5. Ronald Gordon
6. Dorian Haywood

TAMPA PRO Men?s 212 Results
1. George Peterson
2. Dectric Bo Lewis
3. Derik Oslan
4. Aaron Clark
5. Kevin Johnson
6. Adam Young

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0n0pSbiAn0

^ hunter winning his pro debut.  cant embed the video for some reason

Aburaihan

• WIZARD
  • Sagittarius A*
« Reply #12 on: August 02, 2020, 10:33:59 PM »

What the hell wrong with iains physique? He looked sick or something, I don?t remember his chest looking all weird either

And he and 30 and looks like a 45 year old

Hunter deserved that 100%, can?t wait to see what else he does
**Don't aim to please, aim to dazzle**
To Sagittarius A*
Supermassive Typhon
Crowned in magnetars
A perfect siphon

THE MOST PRO WE CAN GRESS

gearlovingguy

• Duke
« Reply #13 on: August 02, 2020, 10:37:14 PM »

What the hell wrong with iains physique? He looked sick or something, I don?t remember his chest looking all weird either

Never impressed with that Canadian. And he?s a douche.
Hunter has been great for years. That?s where genetics comes into play. He?s just aesthetically pleasing.

Is there a thread about internet coaches paying pros to say they coach them?
I assume this Andrew vu guy who ?does Labrada?s diet? is paying hunter or just friends with hunter for getting actual paying clients.
Because why tf wouldn?t hunter use his father???

girl dad

Aburaihan

• WIZARD
  • Sagittarius A*
« Reply #14 on: August 03, 2020, 12:04:12 AM »

Hunter has been great for years. That?s where genetics comes into play. He?s just aesthetically pleasing.

I assume this Andrew vu guy who ?does Labrada?s diet? is paying hunter or just friends with hunter for getting actual paying clients.
I don?t think papa Labrada coaching Labrada jr.
To Sagittarius A*
Supermassive Typhon
Crowned in magnetars
A perfect siphon

gearlovingguy

• Duke
« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2020, 02:54:38 AM »

Right you don?t think. But what sense does it make
For him not to? It?s his son & his experience level is Olympia. And why pay?

I don?t think papa Labrada coaching Labrada jr.

girl dad

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #16 on: August 03, 2020, 03:11:14 AM »

he uses lee.. lee is just not an active coach.. he is a bodybuilder.. tier one retired bodybuilder lol coach

he respond well to hormones and built well structurally.. so he is going places.. still was not his best.. was full enough to win it and the line was weak but he is tire one

gh15 approved

malfeasance

• Global Elf Mod
« Reply #17 on: August 03, 2020, 03:27:17 AM »

So Labrada is now qualified for the Olympia, right?
wow

I don't say wow normally but this post is one of the best ever on gh15.org and deserves a wow

bravo,,

gh15 approved

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #18 on: August 03, 2020, 07:30:12 AM »

yes can do it and can place top 6 if nailing condition

flex lewis can acutally win it.. if he wasn't so short he would win it for sure..

dex should still win it but he is 52-53 you talking an old man .. still though should be top 4

kuklo the kid could take the show or place top 3 easy if nailing condition.. one time if he come full and conditioned will be enough to place top 3 for him

ramo can win the o only if he bring product like legit kigtropin into his blood again

gh15 approved

malfeasance

• Global Elf Mod
« Reply #19 on: August 03, 2020, 08:22:15 AM »

Dexter Jackson is 50 and will still be 50 at the Olympia.
wow

bravo,,

gh15 approved

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #20 on: August 03, 2020, 08:38:38 AM »

no.. maybe jack taqweela is... but not dex.. dex will be on his 52nd year on earth this coming Olympia..

you go by the years you spent on earth occupying the flesh you walk within..  he is going his 52nd year.. starting very soon..

based on how you do things he is 51 in Olympia 2020.. but as I said he is on his 52nd year while competing in it

OLD.

not that 50 is not old.. its just that he is going into his 52nd year on earth

when you are 2 months old you are on earth occupying flesh.. when you are 10 days old you are on earth.. occupying flesh.. 0 and on..

gh15 approved

Aburaihan

• WIZARD
  • Sagittarius A*
« Reply #21 on: August 04, 2020, 01:54:30 AM »

no.. maybe jack taqweela is... but not dex.. dex will be on his 52nd year on earth this coming Olympia..

you go by the years you spent on earth occupying the flesh you walk within..  he is going his 52nd year.. starting very soon..

based on how you do things he is 51 in Olympia 2020.. but as I said he is on his 52nd year while competing in it

OLD.

not that 50 is not old.. its just that he is going into his 52nd year on earth

when you are 2 months old you are on earth occupying flesh.. when you are 10 days old you are on earth.. occupying flesh.. 0 and on..

gh15 approved

Very bizarre post
To Sagittarius A*
Supermassive Typhon
Crowned in magnetars
A perfect siphon

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #22 on: August 04, 2020, 06:10:16 AM »

it is not bizarre  it is just how it is.. if you are 3 months old you are in the flesh.. you count from 0 and on from the mili second you arrive in the flesh.. that's where counting start just like with test.. it start working from the moment it hits blood.. the same mili second

this is why I always say if someone is 27.4 they are really 28.. they are on their 28th year in that flesh they are occupying

gh15 approved

TheShadow94

• Junior
« Reply #23 on: August 05, 2020, 12:22:37 AM »

yes can do it and can place top 6 if nailing condition

flex lewis can acutally win it.. if he wasn't so short he would win it for sure..

dex should still win it but he is 52-53 you talking an old man .. still though should be top 4

kuklo the kid could take the show or place top 3 easy if nailing condition.. one time if he come full and conditioned will be enough to place top 3 for him

ramo can win the o only if he bring product like legit kigtropin into his blood again

gh15 approved

I honestly don't think Flex's height will be as much of an issue as people think.
Dex is always in the talk for top spot and to even win the title pretty much every year, and he's only half an inch taller than Flex.
Look at last years top 4, all on the shorter side and 2 of them used to compete in 212. Not to mention that Curry was about to go down to 212 a couple of years ago....before he mutated of course.

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #24 on: August 05, 2020, 12:36:55 AM »

an inch Is a lot in bodybuilding.. but generally speaking dexjax is unique you cant expect to compare flex to him.. dex been there forever and just maintain same level for quarter century almost.. this is something no one has done and I doubt anyone will do so its not quite comparable

but I do agree that flex lewis can win Olympia I said it before and I also said hunter can win it.. they both have what it takes hunter has height too.. he is 100% on the way to make damage.. lee thinks so too both lees

gh15 approved

TheShadow94

• Junior
« Reply #25 on: August 06, 2020, 12:33:33 AM »

an inch Is a lot in bodybuilding.. but generally speaking dexjax is unique you cant expect to compare flex to him.. dex been there forever and just maintain same level for quarter century almost.. this is something no one has done and I doubt anyone will do so its not quite comparable

but I do agree that flex lewis can win Olympia I said it before and I also said hunter can win it.. they both have what it takes hunter has height too.. he is 100% on the way to make damage.. lee thinks so too both lees

gh15 approved

As far as career stats and accomplishments you can't compare anyone to The Blade, because he's the only one who's ever done it.
I like Hunter's physique too, very full and genetically complete. Needs to bring his upper chest and back up a bit but he already knows that and I'm sure it'll be done over time along with bringing a more crisp, harder more detailed and more separated look to the stage. He has what it takes to be in the top for sure.
Pages: [1]   Go Up