GH15

Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: THANK YOU OFFICERS BROSNAN AND ROLFE 🇺🇸🇺🇸  (Read 218 times)

samsdeli811

• WIZARD
THANK YOU OFFICERS BROSNAN AND ROLFE 🇺🇸🇺🇸
« on: June 19, 2020, 05:26:20 AM »

I CONGRATULATE OFFICERS ROLFE AND BROSNAN FOR SHOOTING AND KILLING
RAYSHARD BROOKS, A 27-YEAR-OLD HAD BEEN SLEEPING IN HIS CAR ( INEBRIATED ) BEFORE FAILING A SOBRIETY TEST AND TRYING TO TAKE ONE OFFICER'S TASER.

HE WAS ON PROBATION FOR CREDIT CAR FRAUD AND SEVERAL OTHER CRIMES. BATTERY/ CRUELTY TO CHILDREN/ FALSE IMPRISONMENT OF ANOTHER PERSON/ FAMILY VIOLENCE / OBSTRUCTION OF LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICER

HE WAS SENTENCED TO ONE YEAR IN PRISON AND SIX ON PROBATION FOR ONE COUNT, AND 12 MONTHS FOR EACH OF THE THREE OTHER COUNTS.

BROOKS WOULD HAVE BEEN JAILED IF HE WAS ARRESTED FOR A DUI.

THE SOBRIETY TEST ROLFE AND BROSNAN ADMINISTERED REGISTERED BROOKS' BLOOD-ALCOHOL LEVEL AT 0.108 %.

THIS IS WAY TOO HIGH.

ON THE STREETS OF Global THE LEGAL DRIVING LIMIT IS A LIBERAL 0.08 %

BROOKS ALSO HAD DRUGS IN HIS SYSTEM.

IF HE WAS ON PROBATION, WHY HAS HE , A FATHER OF 4 CHILDREN, LIKE THIS ? HE SCREWED HIMSELF?

WHEN OFFICER OFFICER BROSNAN HAD HIM PARK TO THE SIDE, HE FAILED TO BRAKE AND DROVE UP ON THE GRASS, BEFORE THE OFFICER HELPED HIM BACK UP.

BECAUSE HE WAS UNFIT TO DRIVE (OR WALK ABOUT LOST), THE OFFICERS WERE TRYING TO HANDCUFF HIM-PUT UNDER ARREST.

MEANWHILE, AFTER ROLLING OVER AND TACKLING OFFICER BROSNAN, BROOKS REPORTEDLY PUNCHED OFFICER ROLFE, AS WELL AS STEALING BROSNAN?S TASER.

OFFICER ROLFE SEEMS TO HAVE DISCHARGED HIS OWN TASER THREE TIMES, IN AN ATTEMPT TO STOP RAYSHARD BROOKS.

AS HE CHASED BROOKS, HE CHANGED THE HAND HIS TASER WAS HELD IN, IN ORDER TO FREE HIS HAND FOR HIS GUN (HE PROBABLY RAN OUT OF TASER ROUNDS).

BROOKS IMMEDIATELY TURNS AROUND AND DISCHARGES THE TASER TOWARD ROLFE OVER THE RED CAR. ROLFE ROLLS (OR FELL) ACROSS THE SIDE OF THE RED CAR AND APPEARS TO USE THE TRUNK FOR SUPPORT AND SHOOTS RAYSHARD BROOKS WITH HIS GUN.

WHILE OFFICER ROLFE WAS PROBABLY OUT OF TASER SHOTS, BROOKS WOULD HAVE ONE OR TWO MORE, AND COULD TASE AND INCAPACITATE ROLFE AND TAKE HIS GUN.

malfeasance

• Global Elf Mod
Re: THANK YOU OFFICERS BROSNAN AND ROLFE 🇺🇸🇺🇸
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2020, 11:08:06 PM »

Rolfe is now facing murder charges.   It?s not safe to be a police officer in Atlanta.   The DA is pandering to boost his chances in the runoff election
wow

I don't say wow normally but this post is one of the best ever on gh15.org and deserves a wow

bravo,,

gh15 approved

BFK

• WIZARD
  • それを聞くことを選択する人のための希望のメッセージ、そうでない人
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2020, 12:37:39 AM »

Rolfe is now facing murder charges.   It?s not safe to be a police officer in Atlanta.   The DA is pandering to boost his chances in the runoff election

This is absolutely awful. People generally go in to law enforcement because they want to be the guy to call when you need help, protect people from scum of the earth and for other noble reasons, but at the end of the day, and more often than it should occur, they are the ones treated like a bad guy and the victim of someone else?s motives for political gain while the sheep they initially joined to protect cheer and holler.
RIP Focused ❤️

samsdeli811

• WIZARD
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2020, 07:11:07 AM »

When shit hits the fan, these politically correct bastards are the first ones looking out for a n alpha male with high testosterone in a uniform to protect their pansy asses

TheHeMan

• WIZARD
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2020, 12:25:26 PM »

It's sad what they've done to Rolfe. The drunk criminal, who had been passed out, out forces the cop and takes the cop's weapon from him and uses his own weapon against him.
First of all what does that say about the cop. He was a fucking untrained weakling who should never have been a street cop. He is weak and unqualified to be cop in the first place. I'm sorry not every Joe Schmoe is meant to be a cop no matter how badly they want to be one. The whole police training procedure needs to change. A month of hand combat training does not make one an expert, I'm willing to bet they don't even get 1 month of training in it. Every important job has KSA (knowledge, skills, and abilities) requirements. Before they go to the police academy, the candidates should have some requirements that are important for the job.

malfeasance

• Global Elf Mod
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2020, 08:20:25 PM »

He overpowered two of them.

But it looks to me like they were not fighting him that hard.   They were very sensitive to the current circumstances and did not want to be filmed beating a black man
wow

I don't say wow normally but this post is one of the best ever on gh15.org and deserves a wow

bravo,,

gh15 approved

TheHeMan

• WIZARD
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2020, 12:29:06 AM »

He overpowered two of them.

But it looks to me like they were not fighting him that hard.   They were very sensitive to the current circumstances and did not want to be filmed beating a black man

Have you seen the officer in question? He's got a short stumpy structure with a big head. He should not have been hired as a police officer.

samsdeli811

• WIZARD
« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2020, 10:31:30 PM »

Fuck you MODs for editing my post
Like fuck you pussy bastards

samsdeli811

• WIZARD
« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2020, 10:32:44 PM »

I am better off fucking this forum off and not waste my time here with these pussy ass cunt mods around
I love you gh15❤️

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
  • i dont withness history,, i write it
« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2020, 02:06:17 AM »

what was edited? only thing edited on forum is names of private people if revealed.. otherwise I would put them all on here long ago.. if they are not public figures then their names are kept with me in private.. you see I don't even put the ring names of juicepal and I know the real names of all involved

I keep it fair as long as I am giving the bodybuild and fitness world my name and status

gh15 approved
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

I TAKE ZERO RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT
PEOPLE DECIDE TO DO TO THEIR BODY!
IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS
Pages: [1]   Go Up