GH15

Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Are there any countries left that aren?t liberal shitholes  (Read 127 times)

pupil B

• Conditional Junior

Title. America is such a disgusting shithole it is a serious consideration of mine to move away when I?m done with medical school/residency etc. Living in this country with this disgusting liberal shit culture and ?values? feels like I?m in a extremely fucked up episode of the twilight zone. It feels too fucking stupid to even be real most of the time when I think about the situation of America (and other countries obviously too).

Are there any non-third world countries that are not liberal shitholes? I really don?t even wanna bring my own kids onto this planet the way it is now. I?d elaborate more on what I?m talking about but i know you guys know exactly what I mean.

malfeasance

• Global Elf Mod
Re: Are there any countries left that aren?t liberal shitholes
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2020, 06:03:16 AM »

It gets further to the left in every country outside of U S A
wow

I don't say wow normally but this post is one of the best ever on gh15.org and deserves a wow

bravo,,

gh15 approved

vansville2010

• JEDI
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2020, 10:37:03 AM »

not true

id say Russia, probably Poland, maybe Iceland. find countries that don't allow gay marriage and that is a good start for countries that have proper values

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
  • i dont withness history,, i write it
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2020, 11:00:38 AM »

Title. America is such a disgusting shithole it is a serious consideration of mine to move away when I?m done with medical school/residency etc. Living in this country with this disgusting liberal shit culture and ?values? feels like I?m in a extremely fucked up episode of the twilight zone. It feels too fucking stupid to even be real most of the time when I think about the situation of America (and other countries obviously too).

Are there any non-third world countries that are not liberal shitholes? I really don?t even wanna bring my own kids onto this planet the way it is now. I?d elaborate more on what I?m talking about but i know you guys know exactly what I mean.

1. united states with all of its problems is stil the best country to be in compared to holes.. trust me im an American very proud one and I despize many humans who live in America including many americans but the land itself in its core is great including all of its native natural habitants and all animals from within it
2. earth is only a planet by name.. it is circular yes.. but  it is a frequency not a sphere.. you will never be able to measure earth as sphere from the ground.. ever.. because it is not sphere.. it is a frequency that present it self as a sphere the further you are away from it.. HOLOGRAPHIC frequency
3. north America is liberal yes.. mainly Canada.. united states is much more conservative even the new generation is.. but it takes a war and something big to understand it.. and you now are getting it.. this ain't going anywhere and a lot worse to come before good arrives.. you are in the technocratic age.. there is no liberal really there is facism and communism mutations.. and you will only get true relief when you learn to respect other species on your lands

gh15 approved
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

I TAKE ZERO RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT
PEOPLE DECIDE TO DO TO THEIR BODY!
IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

squirms

• WIZARD
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2020, 11:57:43 AM »

1. united states with all of its problems is stil the best country to be in compared to holes.. trust me im an American very proud one and I despize many humans who live in America including many americans but the land itself in its core is great including all of its native natural habitants and all animals from within it
2. earth is only a planet by name.. it is circular yes.. but  it is a frequency not a sphere.. you will never be able to measure earth as sphere from the ground.. ever.. because it is not sphere.. it is a frequency that present it self as a sphere the further you are away from it.. HOLOGRAPHIC frequency
3. north America is liberal yes.. mainly Canada.. united states is much more conservative even the new generation is.. but it takes a war and something big to understand it.. and you now are getting it.. this ain't going anywhere and a lot worse to come before good arrives.. you are in the technocratic age.. there is no liberal really there is facism and communism mutations.. and you will only get true relief when you learn to respect other species on your lands

gh15 approved

I thought you are European?

amutu

• WIZARD
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2020, 02:54:11 PM »

Switzerland
UK
Maybe some other North-Eu countries, if you like the cold weather.
Running some shit...

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2020, 01:23:55 AM »

gh15 approved

I thought you are European?

I am europian.. but I am American too.. I have few citizenships.. I love the American LAND! ABSOLUTELY love good ole America the pre 2015 America..  the 1776-2015 America.. we are fighting for it and we win.. there is no other way around it.. I am not letting some psychos take it away.. they will get what pharaoh got in a much worse way.. this "covid" is not going anywhere until they fix their ways

gh15 approved
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

malfeasance

• Global Elf Mod
« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2020, 05:44:19 AM »

not true

id say Russia, probably Poland, maybe Iceland. find countries that don't allow gay marriage and that is a good start for countries that have proper values

Russia is an authoritarian system with very little liberty for individuals residing therein.  Poland and Iceland I do not know enough about as of 2020.
wow

I don't say wow normally but this post is one of the best ever on gh15.org and deserves a wow

bravo,,

gh15 approved

thewrongadvices

• WIZARD
« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2020, 01:35:58 AM »

Switzerland
UK

Lol UK and most of Europe is a liberal poo pit. Hungary is not, they are implementing some excellent policies.
"the scale weigth can go up or down ...WE BODYBUILD DONT GO BY WEIGHT ON SCALE...we go by LEAN MUSCLE !" GH15

amutu

• WIZARD
« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2020, 02:02:29 AM »

Switzerland
UK

Lol UK and most of Europe is a liberal poo pit. Hungary is not, they are implementing some excellent policies.

sure buddy, go there and live with an average salary of 1200$/month.

There's no-one in Europe willing to move to Hungary. I haven't met anyone yet.....I wonder why.
Running some shit...

thewrongadvices

• WIZARD
« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2020, 03:14:14 AM »

I didn't say I wanted to live there, I said they have some good policies. For example, not letting the country be flooded by Islamists, standing up for Christianity, not allowing lgbt numpties to push their rediculous agendas.
"the scale weigth can go up or down ...WE BODYBUILD DONT GO BY WEIGHT ON SCALE...we go by LEAN MUSCLE !" GH15

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #11 on: May 24, 2020, 09:47:06 AM »

they have hot girls.. this is what Hungary is good at.. producing GOOD OLE HOT GIRLS! and they love sex

gh15 approved

Plates500

• Conditional Junior
« Reply #12 on: May 24, 2020, 08:23:50 PM »

Why don't you move to Baliroche in Argentina haha
Pages: [1]   Go Up