GH15

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Luke Sandoe Passed Away  (Read 1113 times)

brock8282

• Global Elf Mod
Re: Luke Sandoe Passed Away
« Reply #30 on: August 04, 2020, 01:26:34 AM »

His family just confirmed it was heart failure and not suicide and that they are not happy with the fact people went on record claiming it was the former.

saw this too, im not saying they are telling a lie but i do have a level of skepticism as he was found by his girlfriend and James Hollingshead and the both said it was suicide. If he was jsut dead on the ground with no signs of suicide, why would they both talk about him committing suicide?

robbedb1

• Conditional Junior
« Reply #31 on: August 04, 2020, 02:55:13 AM »

Ben Chow, his best friend, just said in a short video with Fouad: "Heart faillure can occur intentionally and unintentionally"

I still believe it's suicide, but the way he did it will probably have caused his heart to fail. In that case the autopsy cause of  death will say 'heart faillure'. Maybe one of his family members will see this as the actual cause and wanted to blame his death on heart faillure instead of suicide since it's easier to place. My dad committed suicide a couple years back and honestly a natural cause would've been ways easier to deal with IMO. This is all speculation offcourse.

brock8282

• Global Elf Mod
« Reply #32 on: August 04, 2020, 03:08:11 AM »

Agreed seems easier to cope mentally by attacking bodybuilding and blaming the drugs used in it.

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
  • i dont withness history,, i write it
« Reply #33 on: August 04, 2020, 06:06:01 AM »

^you know what it is? email me you will see the reason I promise you detailed explanation with reason as to why drugs are blamed and why bodybuilding end up mixed with narcotics

email and you will see exactly why

gh15 approved
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

I TAKE ZERO RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT
PEOPLE DECIDE TO DO TO THEIR BODY!
IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

Exodus

• WIZARD
« Reply #34 on: August 13, 2020, 08:02:28 PM »

Yeah, i watched Ben's video.

I know Luke nearly lost his life through due to going hyperkalemic before a show, he may well have just taken a potassium shot and taken a load of aldactone if he just wanted his heart to fail immediately.

plane

• WIZARD
« Reply #35 on: August 18, 2020, 06:30:37 PM »

Yesterday one of the girls @ my gym confirmed it was due to too much insulin,
Source is that the girl is friends with lukes current gf, Luke also helped her prep for a show for free,
She said they were ?good friends? also.

gearlovingguy

• Duke
« Reply #36 on: August 19, 2020, 01:59:46 AM »

^you know what it is? email me you will see the reason I promise you detailed explanation with reason as to why drugs are blamed and why bodybuilding end up mixed with narcotics

email and you will see exactly why

gh15 approved

send me your email please
is it hot in here or is it just the tren?

girl dad

decent bodybuilder-decent poser-weak points

believe in powerlifting programs thru off season
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up