GH15

Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Luke Sandoe Passed Away  (Read 438 times)

brock8282

• Global Elf Mod
Luke Sandoe Passed Away
« on: May 08, 2020, 12:56:28 AM »

Saw the news about an hour ago, this one hurts. Was a real joy to get to know and follow even if it was only through the internet.

Aburaihan

• WIZARD
  • Sagittarius A*
Re: Luke Sandoe Passed Away
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2020, 02:09:21 AM »

I?m pretty torn up about it too. Was a living favorite, seems all the guys I look up to fall.

Idk if it was intentional or accidental and I won?t say either until I hear for sure but either way this was redcon mass monster # 2

Everyone wants to say he took his own. But he had just gotten his home gym, idk. He could have very well hated life. You can never truly tell.

Hated when Dallas left, this is just as bad. Luke and Dallas tribute vids will be the fuel for my winter bulk season.

And if anyone reading this is chasing that mass monster status, FUCKING GET YOUR HEART CHECKED. Some bodies weren?t meant for it and being huge can KILL YOU
**Don't aim to please, aim to dazzle**
To Sagittarius A*
Supermassive Typhon
Crowned in magnetars
A perfect siphon

THE MOST PRO WE CAN GRESS

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
  • i dont withness history,, i write it
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2020, 04:03:03 AM »

well my question is why they let redcon singerman remain open.. already second one there

gh15 approved
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

I TAKE ZERO RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT
PEOPLE DECIDE TO DO TO THEIR BODY!
IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

Rom4in

• Junior
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2020, 04:14:02 AM »

Wow man

I use to spoke with him, always here to help people ...
Quite a shock

Gh15 what you say ... he started to train again in his garage 2-3 days ago so...

VERY LIKELY

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2020, 04:17:12 AM »

what i say?

i say that 30 is a kid.. literally a kid.. 18-34 = a kid

gh15 approved
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

moty

• Conditional Junior
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2020, 04:33:20 AM »

RIP far too young, still a kid as gh15 said

was fairly shocked when I heard the news an hr ago,,,very crazy how world works just the other day was hearing someone make an argument about him possibly being top contender in near future

his poor children and dog left behind as well,,,second athlete gone from recon camp thats very bizarre imho
Be the freak you wanna see

Just don't follow me

Rom4in

• Junior
« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2020, 04:36:05 AM »

He was really happy to get his gym equipment in the garage
He loved his kids
Suicide doesn?t really fit in the picture

Dog is with his gf now who is devastated

squirms

• WIZARD
« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2020, 04:52:57 AM »

Terribly sad news
He was a fellow Englishman. He seemed to really enjoy what he was doing had two young children too. Unbelievably devastating for bodybuilding and of course for Luke's family

plane

• WIZARD
« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2020, 05:10:30 AM »

What on Earth....
This is surreal, he lives locally to me,
I just saw a vid of him working out fine today
Woke up from a nap to see this

plane

• WIZARD
« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2020, 05:27:43 AM »

Let?s hope his family release the autopsy results for the public,
Unlike Matt porter we had last year, the speculation is haunting.
RIP

DonaldPump

• Conditional Junior
« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2020, 07:26:19 AM »

Man, this one really hurt. Luke was the kind of guy that made you feel like you were his friend without even knowing him. Very sad day. One of my favorites in the sport, not just because of his physique, but his personality as well. RIP my man, still doesn't seem real

brock8282

• Global Elf Mod
« Reply #11 on: May 08, 2020, 07:46:28 AM »

His close friend Ben Chow confirmed it was suicide. This is just unreal. Heart aches for this one.

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #12 on: May 08, 2020, 08:10:42 AM »

RIP far too young, still a kid as gh15 said

was fairly shocked when I heard the news an hr ago,,,very crazy how world works just the other day was hearing someone make an argument about him possibly being top contender in near future

his poor dog left behind as well,,,second athlete gone from recon camp thats very bizarre imho

I hope someone will take care of him I really do and take GOOD care of him! and love him!

if not let me know

gh15 approved

el testosteron

• WIZARD
  • 5'9.5'' 236
« Reply #13 on: May 08, 2020, 10:30:32 AM »

His close friend Ben Chow confirmed it was suicide. This is just unreal. Heart aches for this one.
Something seemed off about Luke on his last podcast he does with Fouad, like there was a dark cloud of some sort.
"Trust me,,,,kissing a mans NIPPLE is actually gayer than sucking his cock" -Vansville2010

All posts made by El Testosteron are fictional.

vincenzo

• WIZARD
« Reply #14 on: May 08, 2020, 04:09:02 PM »

just heard this news...  sad day. gone way too young..

RIP sir..

domthemilky

• WIZARD
  • 225 pounds, 5'10
« Reply #15 on: May 08, 2020, 05:06:53 PM »

Perhaps something dark happened in his child hood or teenage years that he didn't get help with and has repressed. Speak to alot of people in my job with some severe mental health issues and there is often real issues buried over time and repressed with various coping mechanisms (perhaps the gym and bodybuilding for Luke). Sad to go so young.

plane

• WIZARD
« Reply #16 on: May 08, 2020, 05:54:27 PM »

https://www.instagram.com/tv/B_54ByJHSbe/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

The video of his friend confirming suicide on IG.

Like the poster above me said about coping mechanisms, perhaps gym and bodybuilding.
Bodybuilding is a double edged sword imo, its a disease.
You have to be crazy to begin with to do what we do,
it can help you through the short term, but you're in it for life,
especially on lukes level.
Though I have no doubt bodybuilding gave the world Luke for more years than without.
Its always sad to see a bb die lol.

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #17 on: May 08, 2020, 09:24:00 PM »

first let me fix your wording.. not pass away not "die" but... PASS ON

get it in your infantile brain already,, prove that your flesh is worthy of the ability to understand this concept at least (yes even the ones who commit suicide PASS ON.. I don't agree with that but it's not up to you to agree or not agree with the freedom of the individual to do AS THEY WISH to their own flesh.. it is THEIR flesh.. again it IS THEIR flesh.. not yours.. their common traits with you have nothing to do with the flesh it is beyond the flesh.. THE FLESH IS THEIRS TO DO AS THEY WISH WITH IF THEY ARE IN FULL CONTROL OF IT AND MAJORITY ARE!

second.. bodybuiding is NOT a crazy sport what so ever.. and no you don't have to be crazy.. most bodybuilders are a little insecure to a lot.. somewhere in that range.. many LIKE lifting and like looking the best out there for ego.. for competitive nature.. for getting girls to be all over you circa 2000s.. to building the perfect beast! it is not a sickness it is just another side of being IN THE FLESH.. it is ambition to have large lean muscles that attract the FEMALE.. I know you are not familiar with this term generation z.. but there is such a term as LEGIT FEMALE.. and they were once around.. and they were very feminine.. and submissive.. and whorish.. and playful.. and sucked dick on command when they liked your cut and sliced muscles.. I mean they were going for you much easier.. now yes it is artificial.. but there was this old beasty cave man mentality to it.. you conquer the female.. she is yours! I know you youngins are not even aware of what im talking about and its ok..  it was better times.. you belong in the 2020s.. the time of the "covid" and "kids peeing in their pants" with the opportunity to re route your eventual destination that is of course as I told you already-- UNISEX!

this bodybuilder got to look among the best on earth.. and this is what he wanted and this is what he achieved,,

your flesh going away too one day.. I know some of you don't think so but you will see.. all of you to the last one.. even after you put the AI in to you via runner gates and mask robotics.. it takes a number of cycles down the road to achieve a longer life span so your flesh too is gone by then and what they create if you don't re route it come to hunt you in a big way.. "back" into the.... _______

/rent

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

Aburaihan

• WIZARD
  • Sagittarius A*
« Reply #18 on: May 08, 2020, 10:04:27 PM »

He said forget it all

Forget my son, daughter, mother, father, mother of children, James, fouad, fans, sponsors, and my dog. He threw it all away

Guess he didn?t care about any of that

Unless he did something so bad and was going to be in a lot of trouble and have his name tainted
To Sagittarius A*
Supermassive Typhon
Crowned in magnetars
A perfect siphon

malfeasance

• Global Elf Mod
« Reply #19 on: May 08, 2020, 10:22:39 PM »

How did he commit suicide?
wow

I don't say wow normally but this post is one of the best ever on gh15.org and deserves a wow

bravo,,

gh15 approved

Rom4in

• Junior
« Reply #20 on: May 08, 2020, 10:42:26 PM »

How did he commit suicide?

Nowhere it?s said
First thing come to my mind and his probably insulin...

Also bastards may use him and put on covid19 hopefully not but i wouldn?t be surprised, that?s what i am saying

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #21 on: May 08, 2020, 10:47:32 PM »

He said forget it all

Forget my dog, my son, daughter, mother, father, mother of children, James, fouad, fans, and sponsors. He threw it all away

Unless he did something so bad and was going to be in a lot of trouble and have his name tainted

fixed based on the level of innocence,,

gh15 approved

brock8282

• Global Elf Mod
« Reply #22 on: May 08, 2020, 11:07:31 PM »

He said forget it all

Forget my son, daughter, mother, father, mother of children, James, fouad, fans, sponsors, and my dog. He threw it all away

Those of us more mentally sound will never know what it is like to have those demons in the mind so we will never truly understand why someone would do what he did. Listening to his close friends Ben Chow and James Hollingshead, he was battling this his whole life and could never see in himself what the rest of the world saw in him. Its not fair to say he didnt care. Maybe he cared way too much and it all became too much for him.

Aburaihan

• WIZARD
  • Sagittarius A*
« Reply #23 on: May 09, 2020, 08:55:44 AM »

He said forget it all

Those of us more mentally sound will never know what it is like to have those demons in the mind so we will never truly understand why someone would do what he did. Listening to his close friends Ben Chow and James Hollingshead, he was battling this his whole life and could never see in himself what the rest of the world saw in him. Its not fair to say he didnt care. Maybe he cared way too much and it all became too much for him.

I have to disagree, I am coming out of a bad mental state. And into sobriety again. I have a dark soul much like sandoe, the music selection, the gauges, the musical outlet. All too similar to myself, I strive to find light though. I have so many times blacked out on benzo and when come to, I see how my wife is, the state of my house, everything in shambles. I have DARK PAST. Brought much pain and addiction to Americans, this coupled with the fatalities tied to my actions and the tainted mind of my wife being indirectly involved makes me see no other reason to live. Many times I have found myself very close to ending it, but I have a family, I have a loving forgiving God fearing wife. This is enough to restrain me EVERY TIME. I say with confidence, this was a selfish move. How could he not look at his children in his mind and think how they will go on after his passing.

Your right that we will never know from his mind, but knowing what I do suicide is a no fucks given about anyone else except yourself move... and it kills me to think one of my motivators wasn?t strong enough. But not everyone is.
To Sagittarius A*
Supermassive Typhon
Crowned in magnetars
A perfect siphon

mrolympia2020

• WIZARD
« Reply #24 on: May 10, 2020, 07:22:58 AM »

wow this is crazy

did he have a history of drug use? maybe he was on something that took him from a good state of mind.

rip

Francostheman

• Conditional Junior
« Reply #25 on: May 12, 2020, 06:02:32 AM »

I saw him in person first time at the Arnold this year, I couldn't believe how huge he was, actually felt sad when I heard the news. He was walking really fast from place to place with a dude almost as big as him pointing at people and telling them "yeah I need this" or "got to get this done" like he was on a mission! lol My first thought was honestly that he was acting like he was on a shit ton of tren lol he was very affable though and so funny all the time!! Kind of like Lee Priest back in the day but less angry. Just seemed like a guy who lived life to the fullest. May he rest in peace.

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #26 on: May 12, 2020, 07:39:23 AM »

30 is a kid cant live it to the fullest at 18 20 30

if he was 50 or 55 maybe it would be true statement but 30 is just a young kid

gh15 approved

Comerford

• WIZARD
« Reply #27 on: May 22, 2020, 11:18:42 PM »

Sad to read.What a waste of life.
Why they do not talk about mental problems?
A good friend of mine committed suicide as well and he never mentioned any issues,nor did anyone
recognize that must have been in such a dangerous state of mind.
Hated him for doing that. Better talk than die.
Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be courageous; be strong.   
1 Corinthians 16:13

Phillipians 4.13
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SaXWvOc7voY
http://www.gh15.org/forum/index.php?topic=35252.msg963393#msg963393
Pages: [1]   Go Up