GH15

Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Gunter was robbed in 2002  (Read 913 times)

pellius

• JEDI
Gunter was robbed in 2002
« on: April 04, 2020, 06:56:00 PM »

Ronnie was not at his best and even if you think Gunter should not have won, no way should he have been placed 5th. He was in the best shape in his life training under Charles Glass at the time. At least he beat Ronnie later at the GNC. The only person to beat Ronnie during Ronnie's prime years.

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
  • i dont withness history,, i write it
Re: Gunter was robbed in 2002
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2020, 09:14:52 PM »

goonter should have won much more shows you are right : )

but from the back ron colman was something unheard of on earth.. the density of real legit muscle not philsulina like swollen tissue but legit real heavy weight lifting muscle.. it was just unbeatable moment he turned around and this was eras.. the 2000s.. all the 2000s where back TRULY won shows

gh15 approved
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

I TAKE ZERO RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT
PEOPLE DECIDE TO DO TO THEIR BODY!
IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

crypt

• WIZARD
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2020, 10:45:57 PM »

Not the best quality but you get the idea...

crypt

• WIZARD
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2020, 10:50:02 PM »

Still I agree with the jedi....

And was very happy when G?nter won gnc show of strength,, i think price money was also very good back then for that show...

G?nter did an interview very interesting with Shawn Ray about that win and that time..

crypt

• WIZARD
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2020, 10:52:28 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvl1M85EiHI" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvl1M85EiHI</a>

TheHeMan

• WIZARD
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2020, 11:17:22 PM »

Gunter did well for himself after bodybuilding.  He seems like a good natured fellow. I remember an article from Flex titled, "Rootin' Tootin' Pecs with Gunter..."  I would look at the pics and read the workout before doing chest in the gym.

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2020, 11:58:45 PM »

you just cant.. couldn't win against ron colmans back.. it was superior in any way shape and form.. and moment it got injured.. noticeably injured in 2006.. aka lat.. he lost the title and got second to yet to be the 2009 best version of a white boy jason lol yes better than 2001.. 2009 was alien jason

but between up until 2006.. it was ron colmans back and nothing else out there.. lights out moment he turned around.. was crazy like CRAZY muscle.. im talking legit muscle not the philsulina blow up doll genetic sponge type.. im talking legit hard training with amazing genetic respond type combo

gh15 approved
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2020, 12:01:13 AM »

we have the white house now surgeon general.. Jerome.. check him out.. I bet you if you take him and put him into bodybuild.. you get a colmanisque type result lol he remind me of ron lol.. look like him when young..  and sound like him too lol

put pic of him here.. anyone has picture i don't have time to look for one now lol

gh15 approved

crypt

• WIZARD
« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2020, 12:45:06 AM »

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2020, 12:54:47 AM »

LOL good job

Jerome colman THE LOST 200th son of ron!

i bet you he would make a great bodybuild.. i can sense it

gh15 approved

crypt

• WIZARD
« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2020, 01:00:35 AM »

BOOOOOMMM..... Lights out

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2020, 06:02:45 AM »

insane.. but he hurt himself big time.. you see now days.. pretty much gone.. sad but when it comes to the timeline.. stand there alone.. with dexjax around there with him.. both

no one had better muscle.. legit muscle.. than ron colman.. NO ONE! not in your line

gh15 approved

KHOFO-camel-fucker

• WIZARD
  • Team HLima
« Reply #12 on: April 05, 2020, 08:43:02 AM »

Ron the best .

i met him in 2003 at his best
your midsection is fitness model level and can work in the industry!

as I said best improvement when it comes to upper torse

its stunning

gh15 approved

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #13 on: April 05, 2020, 09:07:13 AM »

I think 1998-1999 2003-2005 was his best

I used to say 2003.. but its 1998-1999 and 2003-2005  where he was at the top of the top.. all really same level of amazingness

ofcourse 2000-2002 was also better than anyone else out there just not 11 out of 10.. only 10 out of 10 lol

gh15 approved

KHOFO-camel-fucker

• WIZARD
  • Team HLima
« Reply #14 on: April 05, 2020, 09:32:38 AM »

1998 best shape in his life

2003 fucking shreded monster

its stunning

gh15 approved

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #15 on: April 05, 2020, 10:52:00 AM »

^not good pictures.. still superb but not good for showing ron..

you should show ron pictures at his best from 1998 1999 2003 2004 and 2005

those are his 5 best years

I will show you examples of what it means here.. I wont even look for special ones just whatever I can find wait a second

gh15 approved

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #16 on: April 05, 2020, 11:48:44 AM »

sorry had to pick someone from airplane yes im allowed to.. not many are but I am

im back

let me put it

gh15 approved

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #17 on: April 05, 2020, 11:49:20 AM »

wait let me find it first lol shit

brb

gh15 approved

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #18 on: April 05, 2020, 11:52:40 AM »

ok,, remember I don't look for best pictures I just put whatever comes my way.. to demonstrate just how amazing that bodybuild was.. no one aside from dexjax comes close

2004-2005

^this is what you call greatest physiqe ever from pure LEGIT muscle point of view.. with dexjax coming very close second.. its really same level both

best years of ron colman 1998 1999 2003 2004 2005

gh15 approved

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #19 on: April 05, 2020, 11:54:37 AM »

Jason the way he look there.. that look of Jason would win today 10 times o title.. im talking about JASON!

ron colman forget about it.. out of your universe,,

gh15 approved

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #20 on: April 05, 2020, 11:57:01 AM »

just look at how much sheer muscle ron coleman had.. im talking legit musle not blown up balonie or oil crap.. sheer enhanced legit muscle with FREAKY F R E A K Y dense strength and power projecting look!

gh15 approved

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #21 on: April 05, 2020, 11:59:24 AM »

Jason cutler has bad luck.. he was very very good bodybuild but competed against ron.. Jason could have been about 10 times mr o if ron wasn't around..

10 times!  maybe even more since he would not get so disappointed in 2000s chasing him always getting 2nd.. ron colman was alien level mr o,, amazing

gh15 approved

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #22 on: April 05, 2020, 12:11:08 PM »

here is the 2 best bodybuilders in history of the ifbb.. in 2004 (this is how they look in the 2004-2005 years.. right next to eachother.. ron and dexjax..

and Jason THERE would today win 10x Olympia title the way he looks there which is like whatever back in that era because of ron colman greatness.. lol! ! !

gh15 approved

crypt

• WIZARD
« Reply #23 on: April 05, 2020, 12:58:56 PM »

I forgot about triple H being the host back then LoL  ;D

vincenzo

• WIZARD
« Reply #24 on: April 05, 2020, 03:44:57 PM »

great photos all round..

fuckin hell the amount of muscle!

KHOFO-camel-fucker

• WIZARD
  • Team HLima
« Reply #25 on: April 05, 2020, 06:45:07 PM »

Michael gundill A french idiot who writed before in americans bodybuilds magazines told that he knows the ronnie's drugs protocol .and his doses was very low . i dont trust him offcorse

its stunning

gh15 approved

GHLR3

• JEDI
  • Trying To Leave Humanity Behind
« Reply #26 on: April 05, 2020, 06:55:38 PM »

If he thinks 3gr of EQ is low ahaha

Jason look great, I like Jason despite the wide waist
 but can be noticed the oil on bicep and shoulder

And Gunter... Being a Tall Athlete myself, I miss giant freaks like Him.
Very Good
one of the best physiqes and the most potential physiqes on the internet boardings from the amatuers...great potential for pro card

bravo!

gh15 approved

crypt

• WIZARD
« Reply #27 on: April 05, 2020, 08:04:55 PM »

sorry had to pick someone from airplane yes im allowed to.. not many are but I am

im back

let me put it

gh15 approved

Did you leave house with cottonbal 70% alochol in hand?

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #28 on: April 05, 2020, 08:39:36 PM »

yes every single time.. not in hand.. can be in hand too though.. I put it in little container.. like tiny viamin bottle.. you know 4 by 4 cm so it can keep wet and not dry on you after 15 min..

you rub exactly how football players run the black marks.. you do on nose.. in norstriles.. sniff a little be sure you feel it.. then put on lips like lipstick and finally under the eyes the 2 lines.. and you are good to go

virus doesn't get there.. virus DESTROYED upon touching the region.. problem solved

ofcourse you also want to keep disatance from the human animal that is in general disgusting.. I would keep 2 meters apart.. I really would.. I do it anyway even with out coronas.. been doing it for so many years I cant remember for how long lol

I also recommend to shower less.. LESS.. if at all.. depend on much you sweat really

do wash yoru hands.. I recommend to wash hands when coming home for good 30 seconds.. but that's about it.. much more important than showers or anything other

gh15 approved

Redis

• WIZARD
« Reply #29 on: February 09, 2021, 01:10:12 AM »

Gunter looked amazing in 02. Tight waist and good stage presence. Looked like an action movie star straight out of the 80s.
Pages: [1]   Go Up