GH15

Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Freedom is nonexistent  (Read 232 times)

TheHeMan

• WIZARD
Freedom is nonexistent
« on: March 19, 2020, 02:04:51 PM »

This is the first time in my life I have experienced where schools are closed, restaurants and bars are closed, gyms are closed, religious congregations are closed, sports events are closed, theaters are closed, and traveling is banned.  I sat home all day and I didn't even step outside today.  It's crazy.  Our whole lives are put on hold just by one command of authority.  We're not given a choice, we're forced to comply without question.  Is this democracy or fascism?

It makes me wonder, if they can control this much this quickly, what else are they capable doing?  We are allowed to go grocery shopping.  Next time, what's stopping them from not even letting us do that?  This is their way of showing their selves how much power they weld. We're very weak against these powers.  These "freedoms" we have can be taken away from us anytime with ease.  If you think you're free, think again.

Raul

• WIZARD
  • Team HLima
Re: Freedom is nonexistent
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2020, 02:08:40 PM »

freedoom can never be given.. its historically forbidden.
disclaimer Raul is a fictional character, anything and everything written under this handle is for entertaintment purposes only without any single bit of truth.

YohnnySins

• Conditional Junior
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2020, 03:34:52 PM »

The new world order is using this virus as a testing phase to how their demonic future will look.

Prepare to have more rights stripped in the future.

Raul

• WIZARD
  • Team HLima
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2020, 03:38:59 PM »

corona the Holocaugh
disclaimer Raul is a fictional character, anything and everything written under this handle is for entertaintment purposes only without any single bit of truth.

vansville2010

• JEDI
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2020, 04:18:09 PM »

the liberal for once we agree

this is disgusting,,the United States governess including Donald trump and every governor should be put on trial and convicted guilty in 1 minute flat of crimes against humanity

my neighbors health,,,my shitty neighbor who MAY die of the baby flu,,,,because he has a shitty Immunie system cuz he smoked 10 packs a day and blow jobed guys in bathhouses and lifted cans of beer instead of weights

his health does not over rule my freedom to make money, buy food, workout

they need to open society back let this virus run its course and keep the economy and freedom in tact

protection from a little flu virus is no ones right,,but rights are being violated with this nonsense from the largest terrorist orginazation in the world

the us goverment

kapernick is a flaming liberal but bless him for being the first to see that. the American flag is the DEVIL

governments of the world need to be topped and all flags burned to ashes

ok, a virus will kill a few people?  ok, and?  cars kill a few people, a few people;e down, ban water now trump?

guess what all you scared pussies?  you were going to die one day anyway if you didn't get the virus

I would rather live to be 40 free and able to work then live to be 90 locked in my house all day

every human  on earth will die,,,when the Curren generation dies,,,,business in hell will be A BOOMING!  BECAUSE THERE ISA. SPEICAL PLACE IN HELL FOR COMMUNIST PIGS AND THOSE WHO WORSHIP BEAURCRATS AND OBEDIETNLY GIVE UP THEIR FREEDOM

NOW THEY WANT TO PRINT 1000 FOR EVERY AMERICAN AND TIVE IT TO THEM AND TELL THEM TO SHUT UP AND GO BACK INSDIE,,,TRUMP CAN TAKE HIS 1K AND LARRY HOGAN THEY CAN TAKE THAT ONE K AND SHOVE IT UP THEIR ASS

IF THIS VIRUS CAN TOPPLE ALL THE WORLD GOVERMENS JUST ON FEAR ALONE CUZ ITS NOT DEADLY,,,ILL GO FIND THE LADY WHO ATE THE BAT AND TICKLE HER UVULA AND MAKE HER THROW UP THE BAT AND ILL KISS IT

vansville2010

• JEDI
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2020, 04:23:30 PM »

also,,where is antifa?

scummy liberals,,,but now,,,I would join them,,,I would join liberals if liberals want to complete annihilate the status quo facist government

this is the largest degree of facism in human history,,,but where is antifa?  why are cities not being rioted? 

shame on them,,when real facism hit,,,I guess they obeyed their masters,,,the government

I didn't think there was anything more evil than communism but in 2020 it is here,,,it is bi-partisan and many Americans are cheering it on "I am self quartering cuz I got a stuffy nose I want to protect society"

lol self righteous jackasses

vansville2010

• JEDI
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2020, 04:25:57 PM »

the lowest quality of a human is not a murderer, is not selfishness, is not racism, is not being a thief,, or being a criminal

what is the lowest quality a human can have?

SELF RIGHTEOUSNESS

LOOK IT UP AND LEARN WHAT THIS IS AND WHEN YOU SEE SOMEONE WHO HAS IT EITHER AGRESS TOWARDS THEM IF HYOU ARE STRONG, OR IF ARE WEAK, RUN

A SELF RIGHTEOUS PERSON (SOMEONE WHO CLAIMS NOT TO BE SELIFHS AND PUTS SOCIETY FIRST) HAS A KNIFE AND THEY WILL STICK IT INTO HYOUR BACK AND TWIST IT SLOWLEY

Raul

• WIZARD
  • Team HLima
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2020, 04:37:12 PM »

the lowest quality of a human is not a murderer, is not selfishness, is not racism, is not being a thief,, or being a criminal

what is the lowest quality a human can have?

SELF RIGHTEOUSNESS

LOOK IT UP AND LEARN WHAT THIS IS AND WHEN YOU SEE SOMEONE WHO HAS IT EITHER AGRESS TOWARDS THEM IF HYOU ARE STRONG, OR IF ARE WEAK, RUN

A SELF RIGHTEOUS PERSON (SOMEONE WHO CLAIMS NOT TO BE SELIFHS AND PUTS SOCIETY FIRST) HAS A KNIFE AND THEY WILL STICK IT INTO HYOUR BACK AND TWIST IT SLOWLEY

bravisimo bravo bravo bravo..

you have nudes ready by now?

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
  • i dont withness history,, i write it
« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2020, 08:48:35 PM »

This is the first time in my life I have experienced where schools are closed, restaurants and bars are closed, gyms are closed, religious congregations are closed, sports events are closed, theaters are closed, and traveling is banned.  I sat home all day and I didn't even step outside today.  It's crazy.  Our whole lives are put on hold just by one command of authority.  We're not given a choice, we're forced to comply without question.  Is this democracy or fascism?

It makes me wonder, if they can control this much this quickly, what else are they capable doing?  We are allowed to go grocery shopping.  Next time, what's stopping them from not even letting us do that?  This is their way of showing their selves how much power they weld. We're very weak against these powers.  These "freedoms" we have can be taken away from us anytime with ease.  If you think you're free, think again.

ill just leave this here..

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKptMhaTiYI" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKptMhaTiYI</a>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKptMhaTiYI

the   fuck   is   her   braces

thats all,,

youre welcome,,

gh15 approved
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

I TAKE ZERO RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT
PEOPLE DECIDE TO DO TO THEIR BODY!
IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

MLE99M

• Fitnessgirl
« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2020, 07:54:43 AM »

I think what you meant to say is that you did not realize how much you rely on other people for services that you don't provide for yourself. No one is stopping you from growing your own food or forcing you to burn your textbooks. Lol

You are safe in your home doing what you please without a real worry in life and complaining that the gyms are closed and you're bored at home.. Do you even know what freedom is ? ::)

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2020, 08:03:32 AM »

firstly you are only safe in yoru home when you have protection in that home

secondly,,

THE FUCK IS HER BRACES? this should always be your questions my friends..

the fuck is
her
jaws!

and she had sparkling ones shining in the sunlight.. visible and done perfectly for her to have this one of the most memorable scenes in 20th century cinema,,

where
are
they
?

this generation questions should be from now till the cows come home.. and they never do.. WHERE the fuck is her braces!

gh15 approved

time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2020, 08:10:21 AM »

even he wants to know.. the best villain in your history.. I don't know any more important villain in your timeline history.. you shouldn't know either because there isn't up to now

where

tha

fuck

is

her

braces!

gh15 approved

MLE99M

• Fitnessgirl
« Reply #12 on: March 24, 2020, 09:59:39 AM »

I'm not suggesting that we are all safe but we are relatively free. Stores closing as a reaction to covid 19 isn't fascism lol

That video led me down a youtube rabbit hole haha

TheHeMan

• WIZARD
« Reply #13 on: March 24, 2020, 02:05:54 PM »

I'm not suggesting that we are all safe but we are relatively free. Stores closing as a reaction to covid 19 isn't fascism lol

Okay, maybe I overreacted a little.  At the time I was feeling very frustrated.

Raul

• WIZARD
  • Team HLima
« Reply #14 on: March 24, 2020, 05:04:36 PM »

even he wants to know.. the best villain in your history.. I don't know any more important villain in your timeline history.. you shouldn't know either because there isn't up to now

where

tha

fuck

is

her

braces!

gh15 approved

This is one ugly mother fucker

Atixtman

• WIZARD
« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2020, 04:56:27 PM »

It definitely looks like martial law , but idk how I feel about it anymore
"John 3:16"

"Ephesians 6:10-18 - The Armor of God

10 Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. 11 Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil?s schemes. 12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, ...."

YouTube soon

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2020, 05:10:51 PM »

you wont have martial law in America.. America wont be able to function as is any longer so it cant happen.. it also wont happen under president trump.. he wont let it go

the son of 1000 whores would though so its a matter of one wrong choice.. then again their mission is to have a vote via remote control this time around.. if they only could they would do it,,

this all virus thing went into the psych of humans.. and this is such a weak bio weapon and still it did a huge number on the psych of many of you

gh15 approved

Atixtman

• WIZARD
« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2020, 05:15:37 PM »

you wont have martial law in America.. America wont be able to function as is any longer so it cant happen.. it also wont happen under president trump.. he wont let it go

the son of 1000 whores would though so its a matter of one wrong choice.. then again their mission is to have a vote via remote control this time around.. if they only could they would do it,,

this all virus thing went into the psych of humans.. and this is such a weak bio weapon and still it did a huge number on the psych of many of you

gh15 approved

Yes, I see what you?re saying and agree. It?s becoming an obsession now and we cannot let our minds become weak and distracted. Everyone was waking up and I do feel as though they had to throw us another big distraction to keep us under. Just like the flat earth, people are finally seeing things for the way they are and how we?ve been lied to, manipulated and brainwashed from the truth.
"John 3:16"

"Ephesians 6:10-18 - The Armor of God

10 Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. 11 Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil?s schemes. 12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, ...."

YouTube soon

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #18 on: March 25, 2020, 08:53:24 PM »

its not people you got plenty of species around that can be considered people looking fully 100% "humans"

yes majority of earth is 100% humans but there are others

out of the humans.. indeed vast majority is attention whoring dumb fucks.. and just stupid.. they still swallow the nasa balonie.. they really really do.. its one thing to give nasa compliment once in a blue moon to bring the human spirit up but whats going on with nasa is disgrace.. 50+ million dollars a day! for absoutly BUNCN OF SHIT in return

prisoners of earth.. lying prisoners that is because its much darker lies than you fellas think.. its not just white lies,,

gh15 approved

vansville2010

• JEDI
« Reply #19 on: March 27, 2020, 01:32:54 PM »

Okay, maybe I overreacted a little.  At the time I was feeling very frustrated.

don't back down,,,you were 100 percent right,,,never apologize,,you are liberal but this dude must be way more left than you

he thinks we are born to serve a flag,,,to serve a society,,,,servants?  I am to serve other humans? ummmm,no

read this word

S
E
L
F
I
S
H

WE ALL HAVE THIS TRAIT,,AND IT IS A GOOD TRAIT,,,IT PREVETNS US FROM BEING SALVES AND WALKING UP TO ANYONE AND SAYING "CAN I B BE YOUR SERVANT OR YOUR SLAVE, PLEASE, AND YOU BE MY MASTER"

EVERYONE SHOULD LOOKOUT FOR THEMSELFS.  WORSHIPING "HUMANITY' IS COMMUNISM

WHY DO SOME WANT LOCKDOWNS?  BECAUSE THEY CARE ABOUT THE OLD? LOL

HOW MANY OF THESE PRICKS SAYING "BUT THE OLD AND WEAK WILL DIE WE MUST LOCKDOWN" EVER DONE JACK FUCKIN SHIT FOR AN OLD PERSON OR CHEMO PATIENT?  VISIT CANCER VICTIMS IN THE HOSPITAL?  NO,,,BUT NOW APPPARENTLY THEY GIVE A FUCK

TEH REASON THEY WANT LOCKDOWN IS TEHY ARE SCARED FOR THEMSELFVFES

TAHT MY FRIENDS,,IS CALLLED COWARDACE,,WHEN YOU FEAR A VIRUS THAT 99% PEOPLE RECOVER FROM FINE

THESE DUMB USEFUL IDIOTS OF CNN

THEY SHUT DOWN SOCIETY FOR THIS DUMB SHIT,,,TAHNKFULLY TRUMP GOT HIS HEAD OUT HIS ASS AND IS PUSHING TO OPEN THINGS UP

"BUT ITALY". "BUT THE OLD". "BUT THE WEAK". JUST SAY WHAT YOU REALLY MEAN "IM SCURED OF THE VIRUS CUZ IMMA PUSSY"

FUCK THIS SHIT,M,,ILL DIE FREE BEFORE I LIVE 1 DAY AS A SLAVE TOLD TO GO IN MY HOUSE AND SHUT UP

vansville2010

• JEDI
« Reply #20 on: March 27, 2020, 01:36:19 PM »

AND COLIN KAPERNICK IS RIGHT,,TAHT FLAG AND EVERY OTHER FLAG,,I WIPE MY ASS WITH,,,FUCK FLAGS,,,FUCK GOVERNMENTS

BRING BACK SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST

SMOKE A PACK A DAY FOR 50 YEARS AND THEN YOU DIE?  IS THAT TRAGEDY, OR SUICIDE, OR STUPIDITY?

BE OBESE FOR 50 YEARS THEN DIE OF A HEART CONDITION,,,,THATS A TRAGEDY?

ALL THESE LEFT WING LUNATICS WHO HAVE BEEN PREACHING "MENTAL HEATH IS IMPORTANT" FOR 10 YEARS, NOW THEY GET A LITTLE SCARED AND THETY FORGET MENTAL HEALTH AND SAY "OH LOCK EVERYONE DOWN FOREVER BECAUSE OF THE FLU"

HYPOCRITCAL SWINES
Pages: [1]   Go Up