GH15

Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: guru ameen..  (Read 125 times)

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
  • i dont withness history,, i write it
guru ameen..
« on: March 10, 2020, 02:06:27 AM »

this is a video about me

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-hYl52AY3w" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-hYl52AY3w</a>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-hYl52AY3w

let me correct the misinformation (the members here knows it but the idiots out there should too,,)

I always been the same fella.. not  a group and no balonie,, 1 individual who started the bible in 2005 and to this date 2020 pretty much became the most important thing in history of bodybuild and fitness.. I really don't see a competition there

now,, in this video the lie about "beautiful man with glasses being me" is NOT really there.. so good job!

now.. I always been 1 fella I just was at the top of bodybuild and took major risk with gh15 with out being payed.. back then in 2005 no one made money from being what I started..

remember greatness comes when you do not know it will end up being greatness.. no one start at the top.. you must earn your way to the top! and this is what I have done

almost everything said in the video is wrong

1,, on gh15.org Jason icecream was never really a mod with powers.. I think he was a temporary mod for a little bit you talk maybe few months..

2,, on gtbig when i started the bible in 2005.. i said 15 iu was the magic number and it is! when you ARE ALEREADY ADVANCE BODYBUILD!

3,,  you never get diabetic if you were not MEANT to be one.. kapeesh? type 1 is not something you become out of drinking lots of pineapple cans and taking insulin and i took 80 units at once.. and much more that i wont talk about here.. type 1 diabetic is mostly genetic and reproductive system related.. read again! read 100 times.. get back to me if you have questions

4,, today im the same fella who was right there in a xmass night 2005 and did the world of bodybuild an open heart surgery.. the diff is im a multi millioner who doesn't bother to argue about what people think of him because i touched the hand of god so to say.. i truly did with gh15 by simply revealing truth to masses.. and when i started i WAS social media.. there was no social media.. no smart phones no iphones no samsungs no nothing.. so everyone turned to YOURS TRULY on a desk top or maybe lap top if advanced lol.. i was their twiter and youtube and facebook and Instagram and i was their life.. me and early google.. we were their lives.. me yahoo and i guess google which i despize

5,, the lies about me not being the same guy and that today im this and that just show you inability to understand energy and flesh.. expending horizons.. greater call.. all these things that for some reason humans who deal with iron has a problem to understand or comprehend,, i mean few do understand it but majority of iron warriors are either SUPER jealous or simply ignorant to say this nonsense about me

lastly and read this carefully

I NEVER BEEN A DRUG DEALER OR HORMONE DEALER OR ANYHTING IN THE FIELD OF DEALING.. I SIMPLY WOULDNT BE ABLE TO BRING GH15 LOJ ME MYSELF (AND IRENE.. ::) joke for boomers and nothingness aka x lol) I WOULD SIMPLY NOT BE ABLE TO BRING GH15 TO THEATRES NEAR YOU.. DRUG DEALERS HAVE NO TIME FOR THIS AMOUNT OF WORK NEEDED AS GH15.. THE AMOUNT OF WORK IS ENORMOUS!

i did start a language.. i am the most important individual in history of gtbig.com i know that.. i made gtbig.com into house hold name for 8 years i know that too.. i made gh15.org into a money machine.. i know that too.. i know everything.. i made people rich beyond belief i know that.. i made people have 3 floor houses.. and hot wives.. and pro cards.. and learn about the truth about fitness and created advance athletes.. and then open their eye to the truth about the world around them.. i know all of that

but i really don't deserve to be lied about in 2020 going on 2021.. you should understand by now that im huge part of human history of the 21st century

am i admin of gh15.org? no im not

but i am the same old gh15.. later on i called myself lion of Judah because this is the only name to suit me at my top

i had great years.. 2005-2015 i was pretty much A GOD.. it was way overwhelming.. then you reach that Michael Jackson level.. you can choose the way you want to take it.. i chose to help the earth species and thus contributed my site gh15.org to help the good win over evil..

2016 month of November.. November the 8th was one of the 5 most important days in the 21st century and it was done under my belt.. that's all you need to know.. i don't expect you to understand anything at the moment but one day you will,,

2005-2020 going into 2021.. same damn fella who made the youtube wanna be gh15ers you see today popping all over in the last few years,,

same me : ) i believe my gybrish English is still being talked about and will never be stopped.. why? because i was and am a genius

i created the lexicon of moden boduybuild and fitness.. it is me who created the gh15 approved type saying that everyone use next to their names today.. it is me who put generation nothingness into lexicon.. it is me who made balonie the preferable word in bodybuild for long while.. it is me who made beautiful man with glasses into something from the faded shalves he was on during those days (his glory days were end of 90s) it was me who made every hormone name to be said with ona at the end.. it was me who took retabolil ,, ,, ,,, and made it into house hold type of typing with pretty much 50-60% of the fitness world posters.. you can see it today all over youtube too,, it was me who taught the masses about hgh not created equal.. and about pharmaceutical igf.. and abou the relationship between igf and being successful bodybuild.. and about trenbolona ace ability to transform a human into mutant if used with the right quality gh.. it was me who threw dealer out for fake and bunk hormones and products in general,, it was me who went into wars with half the world for my pupils to get the best,, it was me who encouraged athletes all over even if they hated my guts lol,, it was me who made people pee in their pants laughing all tru their childhood and teenage years,, and it was me that kids of 2000s remember the most when they think about their best years about learning bodybuild on the internet..

i am LITERALLY A GOD when it comes to fitness.. and this is why i let myself become the behemoth i am today.. doing what i want.. and promoting the good to prevail over evil

i cant reveal everything because in 2020 i am much more than 2005 bodybuilder who came to gtbig to help getting board into stardom.. i am much more in 2020 than the bodybuild who was BEGGED to come help gtbig and reveal the truth

i already revealed it.. i already wrote the bible.. i already invented the wheel and explained how to plug it to the car.. it is now you in the seat to run that car correctly into your own stardom,,

i will admit one thing though.. i am the most successful individual ever on the internet from the fitness word.. that ORIGINATED in the fitness world.. i know why and how it happened but it is way beyond explanation on internet and should not be explained on internet so i don't

i will let you find it when you pass on.. each on his/her own,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
bible index

time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

I TAKE ZERO RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT
PEOPLE DECIDE TO DO TO THEIR BODY!
IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
  • i dont withness history,, i write it
Re: guru ameen..
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2020, 02:08:59 AM »

the only thing im disappointed about is my site not becoming top#10 rated on the internet.. i think if admin of the site was serious and follow the work as needed the site would have been top #5000 on the internet with ease!

there are many who want to be on here and are prevented from doing so due to slowness and very turtle like approach.. there are also the idiots who only come to buy.. but this beside the point,,

gh15 approved
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

I TAKE ZERO RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT
PEOPLE DECIDE TO DO TO THEIR BODY!
IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS
Pages: [1]   Go Up