GH15

Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: my fav bread  (Read 619 times)

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
  • i dont withness history,, i write it
my fav bread
« on: March 04, 2020, 03:35:14 AM »

CHAPATI!

beats any shit out there by a kilometer squared lol

very few ingredients and no fucking preservatives of any kind..

so light so good.. wipe floor with Mexican tortillas.. much better tasting.. goes well with anything but I tried it lately with Nutella.. fucking amazing

you cant feel heavy on this type foods..

indian food.. real indian food.. WAY UNDERRATED

so cheap and so good

simply read the ingredients it is unbeliavble how they cook it with no preservatives or additives and it taste so amazing

gh15 approved
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

I TAKE ZERO RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT
PEOPLE DECIDE TO DO TO THEIR BODY!
IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

Orhan

• WIZARD
  • Banonymous
Re: my fav bread
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2020, 11:36:30 AM »

Def an Indian guy behind gh15 account these days. Butter chicken and nahn bread for PWO meal, new bible foods, time to scrap egg whites pineapple and fish!
Check me out. Naked pics ~~~~~~~> http://gh15.org/forum/index.php?topic=22453.0

GET ONNNN IT!

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2020, 11:44:53 AM »

the fuck are you talking about dude??

its me i do the indian against the sickness like viruses

im always a raw fish bodybuilder.. i always like eggwhites pineapple and all that stuff for bodybuild but im no longer active bodybuild at the top level THIS IS WHAT SHOULD TELL YOU I AM THE SAME ONE ALL THOSE YEARS,,

when will the idiots out there understand that the fact i like few type of foods generally now days doesn't mean im a different person?

always one always same 2005-2020

going on the 16th year..

you can ask palius.. and quite few others who know it to the t,,

gh15 approved
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2020, 11:48:05 AM »

15 years ago i would say my friend not dude

15 years ago i would do ,, ,, ,,, not .. ?

but i already achieved history.. i can do what i want.. i can fart every post and still doesn't change it

today i let out much more of gh15 the individual compared to what i showed you 15 years ago and this is the difference!

very surprised at you orhan

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

Orhan

• WIZARD
  • Banonymous
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2020, 01:50:56 PM »

I know, I know, just kidding :) ,,,,

GET ONNNN IT!

Orhan

• WIZARD
  • Banonymous
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2020, 01:52:05 PM »

You know I'm a true gh15 pupil and believe in the way. Just having a laugh along the way :)

GET ONNNN IT!

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2020, 01:54:10 PM »

well i do prefer Indians over pakis.. but i am no indian lol and never been one lol

they do have very good food though especially for fighting bio engineered type viruses.. notice you don't hear about shit like this in India.. only my fella westerns let their deep state do it to them,,

gh15 approved

Bose88

• WIZARD
  • ima panda
« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2020, 01:58:19 PM »

lavash is #1,,,

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2020, 02:06:25 PM »

^similar..

i prefer the chapati..

i also don't like nun unless its done right and warm and soft.. i really not into the nun.. i like the chapati because the list of ingredient is so little and its so simple

when you look for bread you always look for fewest number of ingredients.. actually you should do it with any food..

with chocolate you have no choice lol its all shit and the bitter ones i don't like as much.. but with other things you do have a choice and the choice is to simply READ INGREDIENTS and eat as simple as it can be

add the mother's receipe garlic pickle sauce and you will never get sick with viruses such as the flu.. period no lab and no balonie,,

gh15 approved

Bose88

• WIZARD
  • ima panda
« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2020, 02:48:48 PM »

^similar..

i prefer the chapati..

i also don't like nun unless its done right and warm and soft.. i really not into the nun.. i like the chapati because the list of ingredient is so little and its so simple

when you look for bread you always look for fewest number of ingredients.. actually you should do it with any food..

with chocolate you have no choice lol its all shit and the bitter ones i don't like as much.. but with other things you do have a choice and the choice is to simply READ INGREDIENTS and eat as simple as it can be

add the mother's receipe garlic pickle sauce and you will never get sick with viruses such as the flu.. period no lab and no balonie,,

gh15 approved

chocolate everywhre i look all has shit: soy lecithin, preservative, other garbage
smh

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #10 on: March 04, 2020, 03:10:02 PM »

^I would take recease penut butter icrecream or Nutella or even dove chocolate the flat milk cubic type wavy thing over any cheese out there.. any day any time.. my body tells me it likes it.. my body is never wrong

better than any prescribed shit given out there

you need to know how to eat your chocolate.. this is key

there is a way and then there is a way

the species love cheese cake.. and cheese cake is HORRID.. they love cheese cake with choclate syroup or bread pudding or those type of shit.. they like whip cream on anything.. they don't understand how one should eat chocolate,,

a chocolate should be eaten with tea spoon with out anything else.. pure Nutella into the tum tum.. you can use the chapoti bread I told you about or pita.. put them on the open grill to get them smoky burnt and load with chocolate.. this is an option but again MUCH PREFERED TO HAVE THE CHOCOLATE BY ITSELF! ALWAYS

when you are bodybuild this should be minimized ofcourse.. that's where the reaceeeeees penut butter ice cream come into play with good ole eggwhites.. or almond chocolate milk.. or crystal light pink lemonade like I used to do in 2007 or straight out of the damn carton because when you get used to the taste it is delicious lol you just wash it down and say yum : )

gh15 approved

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #11 on: March 04, 2020, 03:24:47 PM »

this brand..

=

99.99% deep state corona virus immuniZed!

gh15 approved

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #12 on: March 04, 2020, 03:43:51 PM »

now..

this brand

+

this brand..

=

100% corona virus immuniZed!

gh15 approved

Pages: [1]   Go Up