GH15

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34   Go Down

Author Topic: THE NOVEL CORONA BIO WEAPON  (Read 14148 times)

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
  • i dont withness history,, i write it
Re: THE NOVEL CORONA BIO WEAPON
« Reply #960 on: May 16, 2020, 08:02:12 AM »

If you pay enough attention it?s like they tease with you it. On the radio this morning a ?financial expert? mentioned how a 2nd good wave of the virus would help stabilize global oil prices. Those in charge have no problem flaunting financial gain from something that is crippling the majority of the population. Crazy times we?re living in
the global elite have profited substantially during this shit show of a flu-roid.

the global elite doesn't need money any longer..  got to understand this.. when you have 100 billion dollars cash flow you don't need any more money.. you work for control.. and its not work really its social engineering of species

now some of the companies out there.. that own by influential industry players.. made crazy gains.. that is correct

charmin.. INSANE profit.. I mean I N S A N E

Walmart and the big chains.. crazy profit

the rich will get richer.. the poor will pass on

but final payment will be same for all..

you can call it boomerang19.. karma15.. how ever you wish.. but payment will be same by all

mark and date

re route

gh15 approved
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

I TAKE ZERO RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT
PEOPLE DECIDE TO DO TO THEIR BODY!
IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #961 on: May 16, 2020, 09:57:18 AM »

as if it couldn't get any more ridiculous lol 80 year old geezer and deep state runner Fraudi fauci is now not only spitting in your face but also LAUGHING at your dumbness lo

ripley believe it or not :-*

how do you like your new timeline now D A L E ??

RE
ROUTE
!

gh15 approved
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #962 on: May 16, 2020, 11:05:59 PM »

and just like that.. at merely 50 years of age.. the newly elected space force commander pass on..

Peterson Air Force Base commander dies of natural causes. COLORADO SPRINGS ? The commander of Peterson Air Force Base's 21st Space Wing died Tuesday of natural causes, according to the base. Col. Thomas G. Falzarano has been commander of the 21st Space Wing since July 2019. He was found unresponsive in his on-base home ?

NO HIGH ORBIT FOR YOU,, FRIENDS!

slaves much?

gh15 approved

metan20

• WIZARD
  • John 3:16
« Reply #963 on: May 17, 2020, 09:43:51 AM »

A lot of strange information is showing up. It seems that in France scientists say the virus has been there since last year and not this year

how the people not question himself about the really truth. I wonder about this everyday. Is is just one case about, but there many other strange's information's from god science. Take me to believe that who follow science whit blind eyes, in truth, know a very little about the truth
and you will know the truth and the truth will set you free.
 JO 8.:32

KHOFO-camel-fucker

• WIZARD
  • Team HLima
« Reply #964 on: May 20, 2020, 11:45:19 AM »

english subtitles

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RdrYbBZa9Ik" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RdrYbBZa9Ik</a>
your midsection is fitness model level and can work in the industry!

as I said best improvement when it comes to upper torse

its stunning

gh15 approved

TheHeMan

• WIZARD
« Reply #965 on: May 21, 2020, 01:42:16 PM »

Toddler Trump baby is funny.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVetNcRKTF0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVetNcRKTF0</a>

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #966 on: May 22, 2020, 02:29:35 AM »

alex jones think joe rogan is alex jones like .. joe rogan is not an alex jones.. lol  not even close..

sometimes the kid in alex jones comes out.. and this is one of those times..

joe rogan is a shill for the deep state.. he is working within parameters.. and only when he made very good money and had a lot of it.. he decided to move from youtube lol so while yes.. youtube censor and shadow ban all the time.. joe rogan was very comfy on there.. and was there making millions.. and now he is leaving.. and once he see he cant be as successful with out the deep state he will re unite with the deep state

joe rogan always been a HORMONIZED sell out mr alex jones.. he remind me that fella here by the name Reardan metal.. aka shinas.. same type mentality only rogan is a multi millioner and I still don't know for what but lets say he is an interviewer so ok.. whatever..

joe rogan in his core is very pro steroids.. a steroid user.. a hormone user.. a gh15er at one time I think to this day he is.. but he is also  A SELL OUT... unlike Shroyer.. the kid.. yes yes Shroyer the 30 something year old kid on infowars that is LEGIT.. and wont give up an inch of his beliefs.. and truly portray the next generation of worriers .. legit ones.. and not this gen x rogan like wannabes

rogan is NOT an alex jones.. and will never be an alex jones!

GET IT IN YOUR HEAD MR ALEX JONES

stop kissing his ass to make him move or do things.. he is part of the problem and got very rich DUE to working FOR the problem you been fighting against for many years..

"joe rogan loves everyone.."  is equivalent to alex schinas rm of 2012.. he also "love everyone.."

ROGAN LOVE EVERYONE YES.. IN ORDER TO MAKE HIMSELF RICH THAT IS ! lol

I keep examples close to home to make gh15ers understand.. they do they do I just outline it for everyone,,

gh15 approved

Rom4in

• Junior
« Reply #967 on: May 22, 2020, 06:37:37 PM »

metan20

• WIZARD
« Reply #968 on: May 23, 2020, 06:31:10 AM »

KHOFO-camel-fucker

• WIZARD
  • Team HLima
« Reply #969 on: May 23, 2020, 10:09:52 AM »

its stunning

gh15 approved

TheHeMan

• WIZARD
« Reply #970 on: May 23, 2020, 01:29:43 PM »

You stay in your homes. When you go out you're separated by 6 ft from other people.  You have access to a safe environment.  You are receiving help from the government if you are unable to work. Wherever you go things have been sanitized. You have clean water and cleaning products.  Being in an insulated  you are safe.  You are safe because all those conditions were put in place. Then you cry about having to wear a face mask for the mere idea you are protecting the other person more than you are yourselves. Just spoiled rotten.

Take a look at Brazil. Their president's not doing a lock down. No protective measures were taken. Now look at the plight of the people in Brazil. The virus is real, it is contagious, it is harmful, and no matter how it began or by whom it was started by it is still a major threat. It's not to be taken lightly.
Look at some pictures of people in Brazil and see how fortunate we are.
https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/22/americas/gallery/brazil-coronavirus/index.html

Rom4in

• Junior
« Reply #971 on: May 23, 2020, 05:34:11 PM »

Im not buying that shit

I was at the hospital in my local area here in uk for my gf who had and issue with tonsils
  And guess what fucking hospital empty. Total opposite of what local newspaper said.
And when i asked the staff they didn?t answer and just smile and turn their head they wouldn?t look at me in the eyes. They wouldn?t wear mask themselves in the ward...

No no mate not to me

Now i have to go buy food and im already fuming to have to queue with trolley

With all the sheeps around you who are terrified when you walk near them

Oh yeah and your link CNN don?t bother george soros already mixed the mince, made the tomato sauce and pasta and served it to you nice bolognese style

squirms

• WIZARD
« Reply #972 on: May 23, 2020, 08:38:20 PM »

You stay in your homes. When you go out you're separated by 6 ft from other people.  You have access to a safe environment.  You are receiving help from the government if you are unable to work. Wherever you go things have been sanitized. You have clean water and cleaning products.  Being in an insulated  you are safe.  You are safe because all those conditions were put in place. Then you cry about having to wear a face mask for the mere idea you are protecting the other person more than you are yourselves. Just spoiled rotten.

Take a look at Brazil. Their president's not doing a lock down. No protective measures were taken. Now look at the plight of the people in Brazil. The virus is real, it is contagious, it is harmful, and no matter how it began or by whom it was started by it is still a major threat. It's not to be taken lightly.

Fuck off you queer cunt. Not just for penchant for msm bollocks but also your penchant fo rshitty  kneegrow music
Just kill yourself

TheHeMan

• WIZARD
« Reply #973 on: May 23, 2020, 09:54:14 PM »

You make a good point. How do you explain the number of new coronavirus going on the rise again after opening up some public places?

Dogs run in packs, eagles fly alone.

TheHeMan

• WIZARD
« Reply #974 on: May 23, 2020, 09:57:49 PM »

Fuck off you queer cunt. Not just for penchant for msm bollocks but also your penchant fo rshitty  kneegrow music
Just kill yourself

Is this the best response you could have thought of? I've never claimed to have much intelligence but least I'm forming an opinion and sharing without having to tell people to kill themselves. BTW were you intoxicated when you wrote this?

Rom4in

• Junior
« Reply #975 on: May 23, 2020, 10:48:22 PM »

You make a good point. How do you explain the number of new coronavirus going on the rise again after opening up some public places?

Dogs run in packs, eagles fly alone.

What is there to explain?

That you watch all tv and medias and believe it all? What can i explain if you are gullible and cant think for yourself

I thought this forum is safe but seems that even on here we got sheeps

Just kill yourself

Oh mate lets be a bit more polite as he seems offended and lets just say... we wouldnt mind if he jump out of the window maybe sheep flys with corona to the brasil via CNN

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #976 on: May 23, 2020, 11:26:46 PM »

spoken like a true deep stater born and raised ! lol

im sure cnn is proud of you I cant believe we even let cnn be on this site but I will do whatever for freedom of speech so those sick fucks can be put here until they self destroy themselves for good.. they already down to 50-100k viewers in total lol so nothing burger.. or attention seeking tranny burger.. lol

gh15 approved

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #977 on: May 23, 2020, 11:29:26 PM »

Im not buying that shit

I was at the hospital in my local area here in uk for my gf who had and issue with tonsils
  And guess what fucking hospital empty. Total opposite of what local newspaper said.
And when i asked the staff they didn?t answer and just smile and turn their head they wouldn?t look at me in the eyes. They wouldn?t wear mask themselves in the ward...

No no mate not to me

Now i have to go buy food and im already fuming to have to queue with trolley

With all the sheeps around you who are terrified when you walk near them

Oh yeah and your link CNN don?t bother george soros already mixed the mince, made the tomato sauce and pasta and served it to you nice bolognese style

hospitals empty.. nurses dancing boody dancing at a 6 CENTIMETERS space from eachtother.. the karma is strong with this one : )

this is what a species that is being punished looks like.. confused mess..

just.
like.
that.

gh15 approved

TheHeMan

• WIZARD
« Reply #978 on: May 24, 2020, 02:29:18 AM »

spoken like a true deep stater born and raised ! lol
gh15 approved

metan20

• WIZARD
« Reply #979 on: May 24, 2020, 07:24:32 AM »

WHAT?

I will tell you how Brazil is doing for you. The president is totally against the lockdown because he knows that the virus is weak and will fuck the economy. The vast majority of people were afraid because of what the media is doing.

Measures were taken YES, but it is not the president who decides, if it were, everything would be working normally. The governors and mayors who decide the measures to be taken in each region. Make no mistake about what the media says. Are the numbers true? NOBODY KNOWS. There are public hospitals there that are empty ... Hospitals were built only to help receive patients with the covid and guess what they are like ... they haven't even been finished ... there is no bed, no respirators, basically the governors stole good part. There are doctors and nurses who left "field hospitals" for not having minimum working conditions.

Actually, measures were taken, but the people did not obey like cattle. Besides, politics in Brazil is turbulent. This contributed to the lack of seriousness in the measures ... there are states that the governor cannot simply decree the lockdown, he needs approval ... In Rio de Janeiro this was denied to the governor. They are trying to overthrow Jair Messias Bolsonaro, elected by majority, at any cost ... even leaked video of his meeting with ministers. The media lies to everyone ... the majority of the people went to the streets even without power, because nobody can go without working there. Oh ... even without all these measures, the number of reproduction of the virus is decreasing in some cities ... this shows that ... lockdown is not necessary in an epidemic. Ever wonder if this virus really is that lethal?

Many cities have empty hospitals ... field hospitals built for the corona, many have not even been completed until today (a lot of corruption involved). The people are against several of these politicians who are trying to get the president out.

metan20

• WIZARD
« Reply #980 on: May 24, 2020, 07:30:38 AM »

Brazil is a great example of how local and global media work. They manipulate, spread fear, keep people away from each other. Brazil was in bad shape because of previous governments that supported disgusting movements, against family, against life, and others. This is what the elites like. presidente is against this. So he has to leave the agenda to flow freely in that country.

TheHeMan

• WIZARD
« Reply #981 on: May 25, 2020, 06:26:07 PM »

Let me pose a question to all those that think that shelter in place is a bad idea. Throughout the pandemic Sweden has had no lock downs and no social distancing requirements. How did that work for them? Compare their numbers to those of border countries and of countries with similar amount of population that did practice shelter in place.

People that think that shelter in place is a bad idea make some over the cuff statements and not backed by numbers. One reason they give is hospitals are empty...well yeah! Duh! There are other health conditions that people that go to the hospital for not just the COVID-19. People are avoiding hospitals because they think they'll contract the virus.

Watch as we keep opening up the country, the numbers of people infected will increase. Look up the numbers, this isn't just some anecdotal statement. The thing about our observations is that it's biased. We see what we want to see.

TheHeMan

• WIZARD
« Reply #982 on: May 25, 2020, 06:33:59 PM »

Some, I said some, idiots on here think that since I'm talking favorably about shelter in place that I must like it. On the contrary, I hate it.  If you look at this thread, I was one of the first people that was vehemently against this idea of closing the country down in my posts.  It's important to take in new information with an open mind especially if it challenges your current beliefs. Even in April I was thinking that the country shouldn't do this.  It's not protecting as many people from the virus.  People that are getting infected by the virus were going to be infected anyways. Then when heard more of the other viewpoints, reports, data, and looked at the numbers, I began to have a shift in my thinking.

To change in the light of new information is not being feeble minded but being adaptable.

Rom4in

• Junior
« Reply #983 on: May 25, 2020, 07:35:07 PM »

Numbers from where??

WHO?? CDC?? FDA??

Or news media

::)

C?mon you can?t be that thick, if yes you haven?t paid attention how world works and all these companies work all with each others with the same agenda and people behind well go back to bed bro

No offense

metan20

• WIZARD
« Reply #984 on: May 25, 2020, 08:05:21 PM »

Some, I said some, idiots on here think that since I'm talking favorably about shelter in place that I must like it. On the contrary, I hate it.  If you look at this thread, I was one of the first people that was vehemently against this idea of closing the country down in my posts.  It's important to take in new information with an open mind especially if it challenges your current beliefs. Even in April I was thinking that the country shouldn't do this.  It's not protecting as many people from the virus.  People that are getting infected by the virus were going to be infected anyways. Then when heard more of the other viewpoints, reports, data, and looked at the numbers, I began to have a shift in my thinking.

To change in the light of new information is not being feeble minded but being adaptable.

Yes, but even after seeing the numbers I keep thinking that. I have a very open mind to understand the reality and see what is happening. You can't change your mind because of what the media says, because the media is not true. I analyze the numbers and see a small number of deaths worldwide.

Lockdown after the start of the growth curve is stupid. Now if the virus is highly transmissible, will lockdown after months of contamination start really control anything? Don't they say that the virus has high transmission? Wouldn't it have passed on to most people until the beginning of the containment measures?

Rom4in

• Junior
« Reply #985 on: May 25, 2020, 08:21:16 PM »

CAN NOT BE MORE CLEAR!

TheHeMan

You must do it especially seriously or you?re the thickest around here

malfeasance

• Global Elf Mod
« Reply #986 on: May 25, 2020, 09:07:16 PM »

And yet the places that refused to lockdown are middle of the pack, better than some places that locked down, worse than others.  Like Sweden.

So . . .

Empirically there does not appear to be much value to a lockdown
wow

I don't say wow normally but this post is one of the best ever on gh15.org and deserves a wow

bravo,,

gh15 approved

KHOFO-camel-fucker

• WIZARD
  • Team HLima
« Reply #987 on: May 25, 2020, 10:46:27 PM »

They want to microchip israelis kids

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZYwYxapS-k" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZYwYxapS-k</a>

its stunning

gh15 approved

Try till the end

• WIZARD
  • When in doubt, up the dose.
« Reply #988 on: May 26, 2020, 02:20:10 AM »

And yet the places that refused to lockdown are middle of the pack, better than some places that locked down, worse than others.  Like Sweden.

So . . .

Empirically there does not appear to be much value to a lockdown

No matter how you slice it
Fatalities is per # of infected
Slowing infection doesn?t stop the spread
Stopping the spread is impossible

Lock down or not
The percentage of fatalities is a negligible Difference

Lock down makes absolutely zero sense

You?ll get corona this week
6 weeks or
Or 6 months from now
Virtually everyone will end up having it by the time it?s through
Unless they try to force vaccination
Locking down makes no sense at all except very temporary to build infrastructure at the beginning

Lawless post.

" i dont know studys chikans and balonie ,, i eat chikens thats what i do with chikens ,," GH15

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #989 on: May 26, 2020, 02:24:26 AM »

Numbers from where??

WHO?? CDC?? FDA??

Or news media

::)

C?mon you can?t be that thick, if yes you haven?t paid attention how world works and all these companies work all with each others with the same agenda and people behind well go back to bed bro

No offense

and I have news for you my friend,,

NONE of them pay a dime in taxes.. no face book no twiter no nothing.. ZERO taxes.. well I mean you pay the little they do pay

I can not believe you let facebook twiter and google own your life.. you let the deep state agencies fuck you in the ass! literally !

boomers have  ALOT OF BLAME here..

gh15 approved

Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34   Go Up