GH15

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15   Go Down

Author Topic: THE NOVEL CORONA BIO WEAPON  (Read 4773 times)

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
  • i dont withness history,, i write it
Re: THE NOVEL CORONA BIO WEAPON
« Reply #360 on: March 27, 2020, 01:17:46 PM »

"pg"'s causin

or "axio"'s niece

need to think well about it in your youngin age

gh15 approved
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

I TAKE ZERO RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT
PEOPLE DECIDE TO DO TO THEIR BODY!
IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #361 on: March 27, 2020, 01:29:05 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kt2BICXpNZI" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kt2BICXpNZI</a>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kt2BICXpNZI

here is a boomer that is starting to lose his marbles.. lol its a process.. it takes time

he is smart yes.. but he is starting to lose it lol you can see it coming slowly

now to this individual (lionel) let me say the following:

1. this is a deep state operation meant to hit your psych-- CHECKED

2. this is a deep state BIO WEAPON-- checked

3. this is even if you flip it inside up and upside down.. and do 5 jumping jacks.. it still not going to be 1% out of the population in united states.. it just wont be 3 million humans in united states.. not even REMOTELY close.. those 1-2% balonie can be thrown out the window.. im talking general population not the ones who get this bio weapon but general population (I doubt it will get to 1/10 of 1.. doubt it.. should be much lower in a country like united states or any country really

4. flu and bio flu can be confused with each other and this is exactly whats being done.. you will see when history is written

5.  the Chinese must be destroyed! it is deep state operation aimed at president Donald trump economic success and his reelection.. the criminals must be executed and they are not only in china-- this is the hardest part to check since you fellas are their slaves wether you like it or not

6. there will always be youtube channels and analyzer and sites and people in the know that will tell you truth for you to find out years later.. this doesn't stop

now when should you be real worried? when your internet goes off and you cant do lionel nation any longer losing your mind over a bio weapon by and of the deep state who gave you that youtube to play with.. this thing is not going anywhere.. and thus  nothing really change  in the 2020 world not even slightly.. because to begin with its all IT right? this is what everyone does all day long.. iPhone lol ..when THIS GOES OFF I would expect you to really go nuts lol until then nothing to write home about

learn the time you live in boomer.. you should know better..

humans have been woken up they will never stop saying truth on channels and sites,,

gh15 approved
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

Raul

• WIZARD
  • Team HLima
« Reply #362 on: March 27, 2020, 02:27:36 PM »

if you talk truth on youtube its deketed lol
disclaimer Raul is a fictional character, anything and everything written under this handle is for entertaintment purposes only without any single bit of truth.

KHOFO-camel-fucker

• WIZARD
  • Team HLima
« Reply #363 on: March 27, 2020, 07:44:32 PM »

your midsection is fitness model level and can work in the industry!

as I said best improvement when it comes to upper torse

its stunning

gh15 approved

Raul

• WIZARD
  • Team HLima
« Reply #364 on: March 27, 2020, 08:00:37 PM »

I will move to an arab village if forced vacination will take place lol
disclaimer Raul is a fictional character, anything and everything written under this handle is for entertaintment purposes only without any single bit of truth.

Plates500

• Conditional Junior
« Reply #365 on: March 27, 2020, 08:06:00 PM »

A friend has had this virus for a little over a week now. He said the symptoms are like a roller coaster and is a nasty thing to watch. 

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #366 on: March 27, 2020, 08:35:54 PM »

nothing happens until you lose your social media.. get it in your kokonuts already.. and you WILL NEVER LOSE IT IN THIS CENTURY..

you are going to have a lot of it and completely controlled

you can always welcome your AI with clapping and bows..  ::)

when will the idiots of your species understand you are slaves?

if you got iPhone you are A SLAVE!

if you got youtube channel.. you are A SLAVE!

if you got anything on social media.. (no gh15 doesn't belong.. i was there before there was any social media.. and started when cyberspace was wild wild west in 2005,, NOTHING was around)

so yes if you got anything on social media.. facebook.. etc you are A SLAVE!

if you use it to fuck the system from within its one thing but vast majority of humans = herd mentality and are their own species of animals = FACT !

gh15 approved

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #367 on: March 27, 2020, 09:39:28 PM »

the deep state took the simplest bio weapon out of united states sent it to china in 2015.. and china that is the deep state global arm.. decided when to release it lol

something simple yet effective was wanted..

THIS IS THE TRUTH!

notice how the world losing his psych instead of turning against the deep state

does filty evil bill gates have corona?
does zombie zuckerface have corona?
does disgusting musk have corona?
does super old 200 year old henry Kissinger have corona??
does brenen have corona?
does son of 1000 whores surveillance police state Hussein have corona?
does Michael Hussein have corona?
how about senile demented old geezer joseph biden.. does he have corona?? ?
and what about Bernie.. does Bernie have corona?
how about bush the infantile son.. does he have corona?
or billy the rapist Clinton.. does he have??
or that flesh who possessed satan within it in 2016.. rotten hilary Clinton.. corona??
how about apple's cook.. does he have corona?
or soros.. disgusting creature old fuck soros.. does he have corona?
does fauci on his 80th year on earth.. does he have corona? ? ?
what about cursed Rozenstein.. does he have corona?
and bezos? does he?
what about heads of military industrial complex.. do they have corona??
and merck president.. ely lilly.. or any pharmaceutical company tops.. do THEY have corona?
how about that bearded idiot who owns twitter.. does he have corona?
google heads.. do they have corona?

NO and no one who is at that level will get corona.. (and many of them are not even deep state they are just civilian representation of the deep state) nor will the idiot actors who scream that their fever or flu is "the evil corona" if they get sick for couple days..

you

are

S L A V E S !

get it through your heads already.. lionel nation seem to still not get it.. I don't know maybe boomers are complete and utter brain wash.. but that generation im telling you.. conformed conformed conformed.. yes some fight the deep state.. but when a deep state operation is going on they all act like bunch of cowards

S L A V E S !

the deep state is real

if you don't see that this is demonstration of their power then you are a lost case

now I know you cant do shit about it in your own little world.. but you got to at least be brave and say it as it is

THEY DO NOT LIKE PRESIDENT TRUMP THEY DESPIZE PRESIDENT TRUMP!

THEY TRIED TO BRING HIM DOWN IN ANY WAY POSSIBLE INCLUDING POISONING HIM (you don't know about couple of those times)

THEY CAN NOT FINISH HIN LIKE THEY DID KENNEDY BECAUSE THEY WILL BRING THEIR DEMIZE

THEREFOR THIS WAS WHAT CHOSEN IT SERVE THEM FEW GOALS IN ONE RELEASE OF A WEAK BIO WEAPON

say welcome AI ya bunch of slaves.. say welcome AI!

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #368 on: March 27, 2020, 11:49:12 PM »

https://banned.video/watch?id=5e7d1feca646f000befff822

here is someone who should be asked for forgiveness day in day out for the so many years of calling him all names in the book!

this fella should be worshipped on social media in 2020.. WORSHIPPED!

2005 alex jones fucking that deep state political rep gergen (hired by cnn and nbc during those early 2000s era to be an analyst..)

this is 2005 young kido alex jones LITERALLY FUCKING GERGEN UP THE ASS showing the world what the political arm of the deep state does in its "free time"

alex jones should be seen as one of the most important individuals of the 21st century due to things like that!

amazing.. literally AMAZING !

its on you! to do something about it

gh15 approved

metan20

• WIZARD
  • John 3:16
« Reply #369 on: March 28, 2020, 05:57:28 AM »

i thought i heard somewhere that uk and Russia loosen their restriction maybe it was misinformation from those countries but this is what i heard

even if you got 5000 passings a day its still doesn't hit 1/10 of 1 percent.. unless its 50 days in a raw of 5000 passings..

and then if it is 5000 for 50 days in a row.. you get to 1/10  of 1%

the numbers to get into the significant zone need to be real large im talking 5000-10000 a day on an average for a good 2 months

they probably also confuse regular flu with the bio engineered one.. in any case the weapon here is meant as a psych operation much more than casualty

gh15 approved

but it seems that some countries have looser insulation
and you will know the truth and the truth will set you free.
 JO 8.:32

Raul

• WIZARD
  • Team HLima
« Reply #370 on: March 28, 2020, 06:07:56 AM »

i thought i heard somewhere that uk and Russia loosen their restriction maybe it was misinformation from those countries but this is what i heard

even if you got 5000 passings a day its still doesn't hit 1/10 of 1 percent.. unless its 50 days in a raw of 5000 passings..

the numbers to get into the significant zone need to be real large im talking 5000-10000 a day on an average for a good 2 months

they probably also confuse regular flu with the bio engineered one.. in any case the weapon here is meant as a psych operation much more than casualty

gh15 approved

I like this word.. insulation

metan20

• WIZARD
« Reply #371 on: March 28, 2020, 06:12:36 AM »

gh15 approved

ANd POPE?

metan20

• WIZARD
« Reply #372 on: March 28, 2020, 06:13:33 AM »

I just saw that here where I live, a boy with a corona died. They took the test but found it wasn't ...

Prepare yourself because the statistics may be inflated with people who do not have the virus and are being considered with them. After all the symptoms are quite common and in many places tests are not done at all for obvious reasons

Raul

• WIZARD
  • Team HLima
« Reply #373 on: March 28, 2020, 06:19:16 AM »

gh15 approved

ANd POPE?

and pope

Raul

• WIZARD
  • Team HLima
« Reply #374 on: March 28, 2020, 07:50:05 AM »

I just saw that here where I live, a boy with a corona died. They took the test but found it wasn't ...

Prepare yourself because the statistics may be inflated with people who do not have the virus and are being considered with them. After all the symptoms are quite common and in many places tests are not done at all for obvious reasons

Its always been like that they were perfecting the teachnique..
now they decided to get hard at it..

Aajonus Vonderplanitz warned everybody about them many many years ago..

It may sound like lunacy to you... but they breed children and eat them.

laugh all you want... call me a troll.. a lunatic... whatever you want..

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #375 on: March 28, 2020, 08:29:09 AM »

not inflated

the statistics are simply flu like statistic lol but you are so abused and as I said slaves of your own earth that majority of your species doesn't recognize it

this is an OPERATION conducted by the deep state to fully SUBMIT you

they don't start operation in order to fail.. see 9 11..

this is weak bio weapon end of case and it's meant to take out about 50-150k in united states aka flu season on roids therefor I named it FLU-ROID (typical flu season is 30-50k.. eventhough you had couple years ago 80k+ flu passings)

they threw out bio weapon into the public.. you cant expect to end at 2000 passings right? eggs will be thrown on their faces and it will be declared failure

typical flu season = 30-50k passings
heavy flu season = 70-90k passings
flu on roids = 50-150k passings

its really matter of math.. now they hope it will last so long that they can reach 300k.. to make it 1/10 of 1% out of the united states population.. this is their hope.. but it should be in a heavy flu season zone.. and this is in extreme case

gh15 approved

Raul

• WIZARD
  • Team HLima
« Reply #376 on: March 28, 2020, 08:36:40 AM »

ma nira leha a hara aze yamshih liyot cyclical ba atid?

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #377 on: March 28, 2020, 09:08:04 AM »

^until they attempt to make you all take the vaccine.. with some nice chip to come right after.. groomed!

but you don't have to.. just say no.. don't go.. avoid.. and if someone come to do something to you against your will.. SHOOT THEM IN THE HEAD! and if you cant shoot them then use knife.. and if you cant use knife then be sure you have so much shit on them that they never get close to you to begin with.. there is a way to bring down criminals but its an art! learn the art

you let everyone else get the vaccine.. then you don't get nada! let the mob be the dumb fucks

gh15 approved

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #378 on: March 28, 2020, 10:58:13 AM »

the more this shit continues the more ted kazinsky looks like he was saying truth to the general public!

the awakening is very strong the problem is that earth human population is so behind and so weak mentally.. 70 fucking years behind.. its a long road to salvation but the chance was given to you on the 8th of November 2016 by divine power

don't fail you make this loop over and over and over.. try to once not fail so a lot can be prevented

gh15 approved

Raul

• WIZARD
  • Team HLima
« Reply #379 on: March 28, 2020, 12:20:07 PM »

If forced vaccination ever happens I will take as much of them with me as I can..

Raul

• WIZARD
  • Team HLima
« Reply #380 on: March 28, 2020, 12:21:28 PM »

They poisoned us so much already.. birth vaccines... ssris..
 Bad foods... brainwashed us... more vaccines in army and highschool. We barely function... we are a weak race...

And they want more???

MORE???

WHERE MORR???TO THE GRAVE??

Raul

• WIZARD
  • Team HLima
« Reply #381 on: March 28, 2020, 12:30:42 PM »

what are we dogs? To be vacinated? Chiped and closed at home? Only go out 3x a day for 100meter?

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #382 on: March 28, 2020, 12:34:11 PM »

If forced vaccination ever happens I will take as much of them with me as I can..

in israel? lol they will be in your place before you can say jack robinzon lol

the shabak don't let shit get out of control

what you can do is refuse to go to vaccinate as in no show.. I don't think they will try to find you but probably will get you to not be able to use electronic money that is going to be the norm lol ofcourse you should never use electronic money but the intention is for everyone to use it

yes just like ph said in 2014.. the only thing is that that was for roid purposes and im talking with you about what they want to do to you period.. they want you like a Chinese citizen.. fully controlled.. covert id.. iPhone will be that ID to begin with..  later on it goes inside you

you asked for it my lovelys you asked for it

gh15 approved

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #383 on: March 28, 2020, 12:35:03 PM »

in israel? lol they will be in your place before you can say jack robinzon lol

the shabak don't let shit get out of control

what you can do is refuse to go to vaccinate as in no show.. I don't think they will try to find you but probably will get you to not be able to use electronic money that is going to be the norm lol ofcourse you should never use electronic money but the intention is for everyone to use it

yes just like "pg" said in 2014.. the only thing is that that was for roid purposes and im talking with you about what they want to do to you period.. they want you like a Chinese citizen.. fully controlled.. covert id.. iPhone will be that ID to begin with..  later on it goes inside you

you asked for it my lovelys you asked for it

gh15 approved

Raul

• WIZARD
  • Team HLima
« Reply #384 on: March 28, 2020, 12:39:17 PM »

pg is in a better place right now  ;)

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #385 on: March 28, 2020, 12:39:26 PM »

They poisoned us so much already.. birth vaccines... ssris..
 Bad foods... brainwashed us... more vaccines in army and highschool. We barely function... we are a weak race...

And they want more???

MORE???

WHERE MORR???TO THE GRAVE??

you don't need to worry energy can only transform.. you will be able to go through it in due day,,

gh15 approved

Raul

• WIZARD
  • Team HLima
« Reply #386 on: March 28, 2020, 12:40:44 PM »

they already did it here with public transportation btw lol

Few years u could use money now only prepaid cards

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #387 on: March 28, 2020, 12:51:28 PM »

what are we dogs? To be vacinated? Chiped and closed at home? Only go out 3x a day for 100meter?

lol you wish you were dogs lol

I know quite a few who get treated and loved 100 times better than humans.. make it 1000 times

gh15 approved

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #388 on: March 28, 2020, 12:53:12 PM »

pg is in a better place right now  ;)

yes I know exactly "where" he is

gh15 approved

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #389 on: March 28, 2020, 12:54:38 PM »

they already did it here with public transportation btw lol

Few years u could use money now only prepaid cards

531 doesn't take shekels??

you kidding me

48 doesn't take shekels?

eged or dan dont fucking take shekels??

gh15 approved

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15   Go Up