GH15

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 15   Go Down

Author Topic: THE NOVEL CORONA BIO WEAPON  (Read 4780 times)

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
  • i dont withness history,, i write it
Re: THE NOVEL CORONA BIO WEAPON
« Reply #330 on: March 26, 2020, 09:52:36 AM »

Yesterday, brazilian president Bolsonaro made an official announcement calling the covid-19 a "small flu" that will not defeat brazilian people.
WAY TO GO!

Like Trump, he is facing all the corrupt media and putting them in the right place. If he doesn't say this, three months from now our economy would be destroyed and the country a chaos, with a lot of unemployed people, and the media would say that he would be the responsible for this, so, better say: GO OUT AND LIVE YOUR LIVES, WORK, MAKE MONEY, BRING FOOD TO YOUR TABLE AND TO YOUR FAMILY, MAKE THE ECONOMY FLOW AND GROW, THIS IS JUST A SMALL FLU.

THe thing most cool is that ederly people is in the street and the young people in home with afraid. This shown 3 things

1- zombie generation have no faith. Ederly people have more

2- Zombie generation follow to world government

3- the past generation are more intteligence than the actual

This is more deep but if you read this topic you understand this and most more

My grandfather if was live, would be eating fish and drinking wine like a good spanish. Lived civil war, second world war, dictatorships ...today's lives lack the reality of young people

- social media
+life

not bad..  someone who knows whats up.. good job

BUT!

when you say older... elder generation I assume you mean the greatest generation.. the ones who are now either passed on or 82+ (most passed on)

the boomers DO NOT belong in that generation.. only a small percentage of them does maybe 1 out of 100 boomers is like that..

THE ONES WHO ARE NOW 60.. 62.. they do not I repeat DO NOT DO ABSOLUTELY NOT BELONG IN THAT GENERATION AS A WHOLE.. MAJORITY OF BOOMERS ESPECIALLY YOUNGER BOOMERS ARE NO GO WHEN IT COMES TO BEING UP TO PAR WITH THE GREATEST GENERATION.. not in the same league.. not even remotely close,,

gh15 approved

time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

I TAKE ZERO RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT
PEOPLE DECIDE TO DO TO THEIR BODY!
IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #331 on: March 26, 2020, 09:58:56 AM »

Yesterday, brazilian president Bolsonaro made an official announcement calling the covid-19 a "small flu" that will not defeat brazilian people.
WAY TO GO!

Like Trump, he is facing all the corrupt media and putting them in the right place. If he doesn't say this, three months from now our economy would be destroyed and the country a chaos, with a lot of unemployed people, and the media would say that he would be the responsible for this, so, better say: GO OUT AND LIVE YOUR LIVES, WORK, MAKE MONEY, BRING FOOD TO YOUR TABLE AND TO YOUR FAMILY, MAKE THE ECONOMY FLOW AND GROW, THIS IS JUST A SMALL FLU.
Bolsonaro speech was a disaster in my opinion. I feel sorry for the health minister that is doing a great job though..

THIS IS JUST A SMALL FLU??
yes it is.. but the problem its not the flu itself. The death % is low, the flu its not the problem here. It's the extreme fast spread of the virus. Lots and lots of people needing hospitals at the same time. Imagine your dad/mother or even worst your grandparents with respiratory failure at home and no hospital bed for them?? All this days of isolation, all the information and people keep saying 'oh.. it's just a flu'. jesus christ. yes it is just a flu, but that's not the PROBLEM.

The system can't handle the sheer number of patients. People don't understand the impact this has on the health system. They think because they aren't collapsing and frothing from the mouth within minutes its just a flu. Most people havn't even had the proper flu either. They go to work with a runny nose and some tissues and tell everyone they've got the flu. I had legit flu 3 years ago, i was bed bound for 3-4 weeks, i wouldn't be able to leave the house if it was on fire. Hallucinations from a 41 temperature. I also had pneumonia when i was 16 which was awful. This is just a flu to most people until they realise they've got the proper flu, not some cold they're nursing with some medication off the isle in a pharmacy lol.

Have You had "legit flu" for 3-4 weeks?

you were diagnosed by a doctor?

legit flu.. lol not bad.. vocabulary finally hit the flu lexicon,,

not bad

gh15 approved
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #332 on: March 26, 2020, 10:00:58 AM »

flu dont end

your BEST posting in gh15.org history and you will understand why very soon.. infact in 2 minutes!

gh15 approved

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #333 on: March 26, 2020, 10:06:32 AM »

Fauci says US needs to be prepared for coronavirus to be cyclical
[/b]

this type creatures are the reasons for you being slaves.. of YOUR own creation lol
those are only runners.. and you let them run run run lol

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

Raul

• WIZARD
  • Team HLima
« Reply #334 on: March 26, 2020, 10:09:38 AM »

Cyclical?

Is it like in movie "Predators" where every new seasson new people parachuted there synthetic island?

They want to do new seasons on us?

disclaimer Raul is a fictional character, anything and everything written under this handle is for entertaintment purposes only without any single bit of truth.

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #335 on: March 26, 2020, 10:14:39 AM »

you said it in your best post ever no?

flu cant be stopped lol

you got here flu on roids.. aka flu produced in lab conditions.. aka more passing ons going but it is still flu..

they chose a weapon that is weak enough but can sustain total control over the population while transforming you to the AI era..

enjoy the ride!

: )

gh15 approved

Raul

• WIZARD
  • Team HLima
« Reply #336 on: March 26, 2020, 10:16:15 AM »

you said it in your best post ever no?

flu cant be stopped lol

you got here flu on roids.. aka flu produced in lab conditions.. aka more passing ons going but it is still flu..

they chose a weapon that is weak enough but can sustain total control over the population while transforming you to the AI era..

enjoy the ride!

: )

gh15 approved

its time to kill people
disclaimer Raul is a fictional character, anything and everything written under this handle is for entertaintment purposes only without any single bit of truth.

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #337 on: March 26, 2020, 10:23:02 AM »

100 meter quarantine !

do not cross to the 101 because the drone is waiting,,

(if you only knew how legit this is going to be in the "future" just like in the "past")

earthlings,,
slaves,,

gh15 approved

metan20

• WIZARD
  • John 3:16
« Reply #338 on: March 26, 2020, 10:57:20 AM »

WAY TO GO!

THe thing most cool is that ederly people is in the street and the young people in home with afraid. This shown 3 things

My grandfather if was live, would be eating fish and drinking wine like a good spanish. Lived civil war, second world war, dictatorships ...today's lives lack the reality of young people

- social media
+life

BUT!

when you say older... elder generation I assume you mean the greatest generation.. the ones who are now either passed on or 82+ (most passed on)

the boomers DO NOT belong in that generation.. only a small percentage of them does maybe 1 out of 100 boomers is like that..

THE ONES WHO ARE NOW 60.. 62.. they do not I repeat DO NOT DO ABSOLUTELY NOT BELONG IN THAT GENERATION AS A WHOLE.. MAJORITY OF BOOMERS ESPECIALLY YOUNGER BOOMERS ARE NO GO WHEN IT COMES TO BEING UP TO PAR WITH THE GREATEST GENERATION.. not in the same league.. not even remotely close,,

gh15 approved

yes yes. 75/80 more
and you will know the truth and the truth will set you free.
 JO 8.:32

metan20

• WIZARD
« Reply #339 on: March 26, 2020, 11:01:34 AM »

flu dont end

it was just a term. I never had flu like this..3/4 weeks

metan20

• WIZARD
« Reply #340 on: March 26, 2020, 12:16:33 PM »

Michael levitt seems to be keeping an eye on the evolution of the virus. He received a Nobel Prize in Chemistry in 2013 and concluded that most people are naturally immune to the virus. Global hysteria almost nothing, destroying economies worldwide.

this site with the collaboration of many has been telling the truth about it for months. The only site with good information on the subject

The truth will set you free!

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #341 on: March 26, 2020, 12:41:53 PM »

WAY TO GO!

- social media
+life

BUT!

gh15 approved

yes yes. 75/80 more

fauci..
linda molton howe..

you know she is pretty close to 80.. she is going 76 77 78

this is where the line stands.. older than those 2 is the greatest generation while younger than those 2 is the whatever..

those 2 are borderline.. they are so conformed though to the way things done on planet earth that as much as I like the over all approach of linda.. and I support her all along the years.. I just cant get past how much of a deep state product she actually is due to the abuse... yes she is fighting the good fight and revealing A LOT of truth and really digging and pissing off the deep state.. but it learned to deal with her because it recognizes that she is actually its product.. you can see it in her way of delivering material.. she is very much product OF the deep state.. fauci too.. but they are the border.. under them it is mostly garbage.. older than them are.. well.. passed on in lots of cases..

you can truly see the separation between the greatest generation and the rest of the idiotic generations who came after it when you look at the border.. and that border is made out of the faucis and the lindas out there.. and the border is shaky lol because the border is a product of OF the deep state.. yes yes even with all of her work and as much as I like her work and support it

gh15 approved

KHOFO-camel-fucker

• WIZARD
  • Team HLima
« Reply #342 on: March 26, 2020, 08:52:00 PM »

your midsection is fitness model level and can work in the industry!

as I said best improvement when it comes to upper torse

its stunning

gh15 approved

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #343 on: March 26, 2020, 09:09:24 PM »

just so the earth infantiles get it.. ill put here the official numbers from the united states of passing on ratio to the population.. just so its clear..

as of "now" end of march 2020..

1030 or so divided by 300,000,000 (there are more than 300 million but whatever)

=

this is um ill round it to be worse..

3 and a half humans who pass on.. on every 1 MILLION out there in united states

that's all

goodbye

::)
gh15 approved

KHOFO-camel-fucker

• WIZARD
  • Team HLima
« Reply #344 on: March 26, 2020, 09:32:59 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhrIBkuR3EU" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhrIBkuR3EU</a>
https://youtu.be/yhrIBkuR3EU
your midsection is fitness model level and can work in the industry!

as I said best improvement when it comes to upper torse

its stunning

gh15 approved

dj181

• WIZARD
  • Creating the..... Body Beautiful
« Reply #345 on: March 26, 2020, 11:19:50 PM »

Don't think I'd make it but I bet I'd might😎

ChevChelios

• WIZARD
« Reply #346 on: March 27, 2020, 01:41:57 AM »

ill be honest with you,,

the more i read humans.. the more i experience humans.. the more i think that SOME of you are truly de-volving with the inability to understand who and what you are.. some humans.. even 'intelligent ones' like Richard dolan for example.. seem to still think humans are the most amazing species on earth.. lol not understanding that some of your fellow animals like dolphins dogs cats are far far far! superior to  the typical human,,

this is the failure of the human animal-- its inability to understand its inferiority and its true place in the multiverse..

it doesn't click in its psych!

this is all taken to perspective watching you dealing with a weak bio weapon flu..

very interesting..

you are so early in your evolvement and the errors in the ability to understand the multiverse are so DEEP that i can just look at this with awe lol

still interesting though,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

Humans are crap and discusting filthy being. On top of that i believe 2 BILLION is maximum population we should have. Maximum!   

Nowdays you see the results of the leftist infestation starting from 90's. Yuu see how dumb people are, you see how they worship some god damn influencer or motivational speaker or whatever idiot which is a crook and builds his money and wealth on the stupidity of the others.

European Union, a bunch of crook politicians, they have no idea to manage anything, most of them would not even qualify for selling burgers at mcdonals that's how dumb they are. For years they brought this continent to it's knees, support leftist propaganda with immigration, pollution and other shits.

Anyways, it is all a manipulation, when this shit ends, guess what will happen? Richer will become even richer, poorer will be even poorer. I will not donate a single cent for any cause regarding humas. Funny how people want salvation from state when they signed a paper making them slaves for next 30 years and now they want help. Haha, dream on. Same as i will never donate for starving children in Afrika or whatever. One african woman has 6 kids, give her help and food to raise them, what will she or others do? They see it is possible to raise them so they will make even more kids.  So many fake causes and so much manipulation makes human species disgusting.

Off yourself to get things rolling then faggot

Getting off in your mom now, wait a bit. You have other opinion? Share it keyboard warrior

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #347 on: March 27, 2020, 02:25:11 AM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhrIBkuR3EU" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhrIBkuR3EU</a>
https://youtu.be/yhrIBkuR3EU

gadaffi wasn't that bad at the end of the day compared to that son of 1000 whores and that demon in a female body who wanted to be president and could NOT!  : )

gh15 approved

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #348 on: March 27, 2020, 02:34:55 AM »

by the way lets be real wacked right now and make it as if today there are 10,500 passing ons.. lets say right now in UNITED STATES there are 10,500 passing ons..

how much is it in comparison to the population

10,500 divided by 300,000,000 (its more but whatever we will make it worse)

= about 3 humans passing on every 100,000

you got to understand this is a flu on steroids..

much more pass on from other things like heart and cancer and even car addicents

just so again it is CLEAR...

you got to have 300,000 passings in united states for it to be  1/10 of 1%!!!!

3 0 0 , 0 0 0 passings!! inorder to have only 1/10th! of 1 percent ! of the population,, not 1%... NONO 1 TENTH! OFFFF 1 PERCENT

read this again,,

only thing I see here is the disgusting arrogance and enjoyment of the deep state to see the numbers in united states go to number 1.. they want united states to have the most coronas walking lol.. im not kidding.. this is enjoyment to them

gh15 approved

squirms

• WIZARD
« Reply #349 on: March 27, 2020, 03:52:24 AM »

ill be honest with you,,

the more i read humans.. the more i experience humans.. the more i think that SOME of you are truly de-volving with the inability to understand who and what you are.. some humans.. even 'intelligent ones' like Richard dolan for example.. seem to still think humans are the most amazing species on earth.. lol not understanding that some of your fellow animals like dolphins dogs cats are far far far! superior to  the typical human,,

this is the failure of the human animal-- its inability to understand its inferiority and its true place in the multiverse..

this is all taken to perspective watching you dealing with a weak bio weapon flu..

very interesting..

you are so early in your evolvement and the errors in the ability to understand the multiverse are so DEEP that i can just look at this with awe lol

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

Humans are crap and discusting filthy being. On top of that i believe 2 BILLION is maximum population we should have. Maximum!   

Nowdays you see the results of the leftist infestation starting from 90's. Yuu see how dumb people are, you see how they worship some god damn influencer or motivational speaker or whatever idiot which is a crook and builds his money and wealth on the stupidity of the others.

European Union, a bunch of crook politicians, they have no idea to manage anything, most of them would not even qualify for selling burgers at mcdonals that's how dumb they are. For years they brought this continent to it's knees, support leftist propaganda with immigration, pollution and other shits.

Anyways, it is all a manipulation, when this shit ends, guess what will happen? Richer will become even richer, poorer will be even poorer. I will not donate a single cent for any cause regarding humas. Funny how people want salvation from state when they signed a paper making them slaves for next 30 years and now they want help. Haha, dream on. Same as i will never donate for starving children in Afrika or whatever. One african woman has 6 kids, give her help and food to raise them, what will she or others do? They see it is possible to raise them so they will make even more kids.  So many fake causes and so much manipulation makes human species disgusting.

Getting off in your mom now, wait a bit. You have other opinion? Share it keyboard warrior

You couldn't nail a two dollar whore but you do make up for being a pillow biter. Kill yourself for humanity to be cleansed. Your parents will be happy for their little abortion mongrel to be no more

Raul

• WIZARD
  • Team HLima
« Reply #350 on: March 27, 2020, 03:55:13 AM »

im big fan gadafi etc etc

ChevChelios

• WIZARD
« Reply #351 on: March 27, 2020, 04:07:37 AM »

ill be honest with you,,

very interesting..

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

You couldn't nail a two dollar whore but you do make up for being a pillow biter. Kill yourself for humanity to be cleansed. Your parents will be happy for their little abortion mongrel to be no more

Oh, i could nail cheap whores like your mom every day. Get some test you piece of shit, being off for 14 months clearly raised your estrogen level, you tiny little shit head. You think your though or what ? Come and live in eastern europe you little bitch then we shall talk.

squirms

• WIZARD
« Reply #352 on: March 27, 2020, 04:22:07 AM »

ill be honest with you,,

very interesting..

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

Oh, i could nail cheap whores like your mom every day. Get some test you piece of shit, being off for 14 months clearly raised your estrogen level, you tiny little shit head. You think your though or what ? Come and live in eastern europe you little bitch then we shall talk.

"Though"Learn to write in English you block headed mongol. The only thing going cheap is your rectum, bottom bitch

TheHeMan

• WIZARD
It finally happened
« Reply #353 on: March 27, 2020, 05:04:37 AM »

The United States is leading everyone in the # of confirmed corona virus cases.  It was bound to happen from looking at the trend.  What really gets me is how did the spreading in China so greatly?  Either they are lying about their numbers or they some kind of chemicals to stop the spread.

(I couldn't get the pic to be uploaded here of the graph)
https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/#countries

Raul

• WIZARD
  • Team HLima
Re: It finally happened
« Reply #354 on: March 27, 2020, 07:58:40 AM »

judging by the name of the thread I thought somone has lost his virginity.

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #355 on: March 27, 2020, 10:22:07 AM »

well the deep state achieved what they wanted..

us as number one infected.. but don't forget that us also test the most..

still h1n1 was 15000 passings.. maybe even more.. 17000+

this thing is not.. yet.. and even if it will be so what?

you need 300,000 passings to get to 1/10 of 1% of the population.. from there on you talk "big numbers"

I am amazed how some going insane but this was the all intention of the deep state.. as I said to begin with PSYCH operation

there is also a karma attached to this.. but this is a different story lets hope lesson is learnt by all by the disgusting human species

I believe in uk and mother Russia they declared things back to normal business.. and I really think this should be the approach

I told you before you will see number climb up.. there are 10,000 passing on a day from other things in united states EVERY SINGLE DAY.. medical conditions.. I don't see those things mentioned all the time

gh15 approved

procreptic

• Conditional Junior
« Reply #356 on: March 27, 2020, 12:11:03 PM »

well the deep state achieved what they wanted..

us as number one infected.. but don't forget that us also test the most..

still h1n1 was 15000 passings.. maybe even more.. 17000+

this thing is not.. yet.. and even if it will be so what?

you need 300,000 passings to get to 1/10 of 1% of the population.. from there on you talk "big numbers"

I am amazed how some going insane but this was the all intention of the deep state.. as I said to begin with PSYCH operation

there is also a karma attached to this.. but this is a different story lets hope lesson is learnt by all by the disgusting human species

I believe in uk and mother Russia they declared things back to normal business.. and I really think this should be the approach

I told you before you will see number climb up.. there are 10,000 passing on a day from other things in united states EVERY SINGLE DAY.. medical conditions.. I don't see those things mentioned all the time

gh15 approved

UK still has stay at home policy. Much more stricter than in New York for example. Russia just closed all theaters and fitness clubs. Vladi just announce a one week paid to all to stay at home. Things for now are getting stricter.

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #357 on: March 27, 2020, 12:49:09 PM »

i thought i heard somewhere that uk and Russia loosen their restriction maybe it was misinformation from those countries but this is what i heard

even if you got 5000 passings a day its still doesn't hit 1/10 of 1 percent.. unless its 50 days in a raw of 5000 passings..

and then if it is 5000 for 50 days in a row.. you get to 1/10  of 1%

the numbers to get into the significant zone need to be real large im talking 5000-10000 a day on an average for a good 2 months

they probably also confuse regular flu with the bio engineered one.. in any case the weapon here is meant as a psych operation much more than casualty

gh15 approved

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #358 on: March 27, 2020, 12:50:27 PM »

how is the lovely henry 176 year old Kissinger doing? you think he wil get "the corona"?

ummmmmm?

gh15 approved

Raul

• WIZARD
  • Team HLima
« Reply #359 on: March 27, 2020, 01:04:30 PM »

how is the lovely henry 176 year old Kissinger doing? you think he wil get "the corona"?

ummmmmm?

gh15 approved

who is lovelybhenry?
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 15   Go Up