GH15

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 54 55 [56] 57   Go Down

Author Topic: THE NOVEL CORONA BIO WEAPON  (Read 46628 times)

ifitbleedicut

• Junior
Re: THE NOVEL CORONA BIO WEAPON
« Reply #1650 on: December 08, 2020, 10:05:46 PM »

Those people are driven by Agenda and Demons that got inside of them.

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
  • i dont withness history,, i write it
« Reply #1651 on: December 09, 2020, 01:09:15 AM »

Guess who invested in the covid vaccine?

Johnson and Johnson

The same company that invented RISPERDAL and chemicaly castrated with this drug by psychiatrists world wide any kid who exhibits VIOLENT BEHAVIOUR aka Ressistance.

The more you trace it back the more you get to Nazism and Eugenics.

Deep State = Nazi party.

Gh15 we need a complete list of names of them...

It is the CEO... THE CHAIRMANS OF THOSE COMPANIES...

Its a big plan and its being executed..

you read what heim eshed said right? lol very very old geezer in your neck of the woods.. go reads it.. JerGloballem post.. you then will understand and comprehend where you are my friend,, well not really understand.. but in this case it is comprehension before understansion! lol

loj
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

I TAKE ZERO RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT
PEOPLE DECIDE TO DO TO THEIR BODY!
IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #1652 on: December 09, 2020, 01:12:15 AM »

here i help you some.. lol

https://www.jpost.com/omg/former-israeli-space-security-chief-says-aliens-exist-humanity-not-ready-651405

the AI is all but ready.. they want you fully enslaved have no doubt about it

loj
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

ifitbleedicut

• Junior
« Reply #1653 on: December 09, 2020, 09:37:56 AM »

here i help you some.. lol

https://www.jpost.com/omg/former-israeli-space-security-chief-says-aliens-exist-humanity-not-ready-651405

the AI is all but ready.. they want you fully enslaved have no doubt about it

loj

How do we run away from it or escape the enslavement?

What is it in the vaccine?

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #1654 on: December 09, 2020, 10:58:37 AM »

^if it bleeds... you know what I do..

you going to get over there moderna.. you don't need to take it.. anyone on this site has money from here till the cows come home.. no one here need to have this.. sadly most of the slaves are not like you

loj

ifitbleedicut

• Junior
« Reply #1655 on: December 09, 2020, 06:32:33 PM »

^if it bleeds... you know what I do..

you going to get over there moderna.. you don't need to take it.. anyone on this site has money from here till the cows come home.. no one here need to have this.. sadly most of the slaves are not like you

loj

Dont you think they will have force vaccination ?

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #1656 on: December 09, 2020, 06:38:57 PM »

not for the rich

as I said this site has nothing to worry about.. most here are very stable financially

the only thing I am highly disappointed about is that it is not open to the public as it should be.. this site in 2020's should have been the center of resistance to technocracy

the thing with vaccination is that many of your species will run to get it.. even some of the rich ones.. and whys that? because your species is dumbed up.. very abused.. and for 76 years.. it is born to enslavement.. you got people like rich dolan now talking about technocratic world and the fascist AI state coming upon you without even speaking about the resistance that will come in the form of civil war and executions by the people.. they really think that the deep state wins it without a fight.. there WILL be a major fight.. there is no way the deep state gets its plan completed without major war.. so it is coming

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

ifitbleedicut

• Junior
« Reply #1657 on: December 10, 2020, 02:05:47 AM »

not for the rich

as I said this site has nothing to worry about.. most here are very stable financially

the only thing I am highly disappointed about is that it is not open to the public as it should be.. this site in 2020's should have been the center of resistance to technocracy

the thing with vaccination is that many of your species will run to get it.. even some of the rich ones.. and whys that? because your species is dumbed up.. very abused.. and for 76 years.. it is born to enslavement.. you got people like rich dolan now talking about technocratic world and the fascist AI state coming upon you without even speaking about the resistance that will come in the form of civil war and executions by the people.. they really think that the deep state wins it without a fight.. there WILL be a major fight.. there is no way the deep state gets its plan completed without major war.. so it is coming

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

Amen.

ifitbleedicut

• Junior
« Reply #1658 on: December 10, 2020, 10:01:08 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HZ4DnVfWYQ" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HZ4DnVfWYQ</a>

this will take place shortly after the vaccination its deaths and another corona mutated version.

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #1659 on: December 19, 2020, 06:45:30 AM »

your deep state runnners enjoying some funindasun kinda day.. look whos on the left.. yesyes.. look closely at the traitor on the left

loj

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #1660 on: December 19, 2020, 10:44:03 AM »

Hush, little baby don't say a word
Papa's gonna buy you a mocking bird

And if that mocking bird don't sing
Papa's gonna buy you a diamond ring

And if that diamond ring is brass
Papa's gonna buy you a looking glass

And if that looking glass gets broke
Papa's gonna buy you a billy goat

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

ifitbleedicut

• Junior
« Reply #1661 on: December 20, 2020, 12:51:24 AM »

your deep state runnners enjoying some funindasun kinda day.. look whos on the left.. yesyes.. look closely at the traitor on the left

loj

Money owns monkeys

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #1662 on: December 20, 2020, 02:02:12 AM »

I should own many kofifos then..

not all about the money ma filt,,

loj

ifitbleedicut

• Junior
« Reply #1663 on: December 20, 2020, 02:09:24 AM »

Why you talk like this to khofo?

You just called khofo a monkey.

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #1664 on: December 20, 2020, 02:14:51 AM »

kofifo.. he knows.. this is his beautiful man with out glasses lol
you can now go visit him with no problemos

loj

ifitbleedicut

• Junior
« Reply #1665 on: December 20, 2020, 02:24:51 AM »

kofifo.. he knows.. this is his beautiful man with out glasses lol
you can now go visit him with no problemos

loj

^^ this post wont let you get away with you calling him a monkey..

I screenshot it and send him on whatsap.

And we both decided to fuck your mother

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #1666 on: December 20, 2020, 03:09:02 AM »

what happened to the isreali kid..

kofifo is very good name.. you should know it from you hebew books ya lying filt

loj

Rom4in

• Duke
« Reply #1667 on: December 20, 2020, 03:34:48 AM »

Have I missed something here it?s like war  ???

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #1668 on: December 20, 2020, 03:36:47 AM »

rual once again attempting at bringing the site down to his level of quality lol

loj

ifitbleedicut

• Junior
« Reply #1669 on: December 20, 2020, 05:33:31 AM »

no bro its gh15 he edits posts to make it look like he want the retard os zuckerberg 2

metan20

• WIZARD
  • John 3:16
« Reply #1670 on: December 20, 2020, 07:14:01 AM »

do you really believe in vaccine?  we forget everything we learn about viruses and no longer realize the reality.  this vaccine will not change the fact that the virus will and will continue to mutate.  We cannot stop this.

This vaccine is bs..
and you will know the truth and the truth will set you free.
 JO 8.:32

metan20

• WIZARD
  • John 3:16
« Reply #1671 on: December 20, 2020, 07:16:55 AM »

do you really believe in vaccine?  we forget everything we learn about viruses and no longer realize the reality.  this vaccine will not change the fact that the virus will and will continue to mutate.  We cannot stop this.

This vaccine is bs..

We no...they. they dont Want you well
and you will know the truth and the truth will set you free.
 JO 8.:32

ifitbleedicut

• Junior
« Reply #1672 on: December 20, 2020, 07:24:03 AM »

This vaccine is bs..

Virus is something your body produces naturaly to dissolve something and eliminate it from body..

Corona is not virus its some chemical poison

plane

• WIZARD
« Reply #1673 on: December 20, 2020, 10:09:53 AM »

This vaccine is bs..

Virus is something your body produces naturaly to dissolve something and eliminate it from body..

Corona is not virus its some chemical poison

You sound like you are familiar with 'aajonus vonderplanitz'

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #1674 on: December 20, 2020, 10:16:30 AM »

no bro its gh15 he edits posts to make it look like he want the retard os zuckerberg 2

don't put this name here! and stop lieing out of your ass

aside from this .. I have dedication to make for you and all of the small peepee fellas out there,,

put it on high volume even better.. see this and me = genious

LOUDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

dedicated to "roolic" and "handofgods" parents but mainly all the ones with small package out there,,

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7z_oQ62foZk" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7z_oQ62foZk</a>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7z_oQ62foZk

top 10-15 musicians in history of earth hands down

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #1675 on: December 23, 2020, 12:16:53 PM »

I am fully behind geneal Flynn and this statement--

"This is how stupid this is they have masks on walking in to a building but take them off when they are sweaty and breathing all over each other what a ridiculous joke... I am done forever with NBA NFL and maybe MBL too ... Good grief!"

lol

this is how dumb abused and enslaved the human species is as of 2020's.. astonishing to actually see it happening lol

loj

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #1676 on: December 31, 2020, 04:10:41 AM »

what I like most regarding the punishment given to the human species.. is.. that despite the deep state abusing it as per usual to advance its agenda of total control and enslavement of species of the earth.. still they cant prevent the wakening lol

you got wakening.. LEGIT wakening.. on various avenues..

political
social
cultural
physical
spiritual

the species that is enslaved is truly waking up lol I love it lol

whats going on in the political arena is treason fraud and theft yes.. but humans are woke .. they know it.. lots of slaves will never let it continue

whats going on in the social and cultural arenas.. real awakening.. division but many find their patriotic spirit and start comprehending they are abused from birth by rogue and extremely corrupt deep state system

whats going on  in the physical ram (<--yes I speled it right).. so many of you start putting out videos like there is no tomorrow.. on any platforms you can find lol everywhere.. about what and who you are.. I mention Antarctica lol a month later boom 20 new videos about Antarctica that were not there before hand.. and done VERY WELL..

which leads me into whats going on in the spiritual lines.. which is that word I keep speaking about a lot.. REDEMPTION.. just stick by it and don't give up

it was is and always-- good vs evil

the human species of the earth evolve into the raum innocent from the moment of creation no matter what path the creation took.. just like all other species which are at a much better standing with YH than humans,, YH angels are NOT of your species.. they DO NOT belong to the human species.. aside from AZAZEL.. he is the one who belonged.. the rest always bin innocent and never strayed from loyalty to YH

every single human comes into earth raum innocent

it is up to YOU to maintain this innocence no matter what evil comes your way or find it back if taken over while you still can.. to be able to  eventually ascend.. keep your line going.. do not give up.. do not let your line be extinguished,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #1677 on: January 03, 2021, 11:05:19 AM »

quebec covert ID arrests.. this is world wide.. resist by any means possible this will only get worse from here on if you don't comply so you should be ready for full out war

whatever you do not surrender to those fascists,,

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yhh_uB5W1a4" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yhh_uB5W1a4</a>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yhh_uB5W1a4

loj

PutMeInCoach

• Conditional Junior
« Reply #1678 on: January 05, 2021, 12:19:31 PM »

Haven?t been on this site in forever. good to see you all discussing this.

is this something you think they will continue to use to further gain control and power over us in 2021? How do we avoid?

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #1679 on: January 05, 2021, 12:25:07 PM »

^we put you in coach of course duh,, lol

loj

Pages: 1 ... 54 55 [56] 57   Go Up