GH15

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 53 54 [55] 56 57   Go Down

Author Topic: THE NOVEL CORONA BIO WEAPON  (Read 46630 times)

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
  • i dont withness history,, i write it
Re: THE NOVEL CORONA BIO WEAPON
« Reply #1620 on: December 01, 2020, 12:42:53 AM »

^trust me on that there is always payment.. some already feeling it much more than covet IDs..

loj
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

I TAKE ZERO RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT
PEOPLE DECIDE TO DO TO THEIR BODY!
IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

klover15

• Global Elf Mod
  • GH15 Homegrown and Built
« Reply #1621 on: December 01, 2020, 01:59:58 AM »

Recently I had a dream in which I saw the World from a perspective of All that is and All that will ever be (God, Energy, etc.)
The whole vision happened in a flash. What I felt was this:
 I was bored with myself, and I decided to play a game. The game was to split my essence into many different parts (some conscious, some not) that are much like the sides of a diamond (same, but experiencing a slightly different perspective).
The rules of the game were that I would forget that I am everything, and I would lose this perspective on purpose. However, I would have to 'find myself' through all those different pieces and ultimately realize that I have the power to be everything.
I can't stop wondering if this is our life's purpose. Maybe this spiritual and physical war that we are about to enter is here because we need to suffer to find God within us, to find our truth. Maybe this is why the Deep State is winning for now because it is up to us to wake up and realize we are all-powerful and use that part of God that is within us to win this war? This is a spiritual war first and foremost...
PS: I wasn't on any drugs when I had this dream...
there is a mass consciousness awakening happening right now at an exponential rate.

Ethereal forces are getting stronger everywhere, pay attention to your dreams and other visions or intuitive thoughts.

You can't put the spirit back in the box with consciousness, that's why no matter how hard the Neph try, they will lose in the end.
All posts by Klover15 are fictional and for entertainment purposes only.

I take no responsibility for what others do to their bodies and only speak from personal learnings and experiences.

ifitbleedicut

• Junior
« Reply #1622 on: December 01, 2020, 03:13:57 AM »

Recently I had a dream in which I saw the World from a perspective of All that is and All that will ever be (God, Energy, etc.)
 I was bored with myself, and I decided to play a game. The game was to split my essence into many different parts (some conscious, some not) that are much like the sides of a diamond (same, but experiencing a slightly different perspective).
The rules of the game were that I would forget that I am everything, and I would lose this perspective on purpose. However, I would have to 'find myself' through all those different pieces and ultimately realize that I have the power to be everything.
I can't stop wondering if this is our life's purpose. Maybe this spiritual and physical war that we are about to enter is here because we need to suffer to find God within us, to find our truth. Maybe this is why the Deep State is winning for now because it is up to us to wake up and realize we are all-powerful and use that part of God that is within us to win this war? This is a spiritual war first and foremost...
there is a mass consciousness awakening happening right now at an exponential rate.

Ethereal forces are getting stronger everywhere, pay attention to your dreams and other visions or intuitive thoughts.

You can't put the spirit back in the box with consciousness, that's why no matter how hard the Neph try, they will lose in the end.

Vaccines are the solution..
Mass scale Autism.. people cant even focus or concentrate..

Dumbing now at the same rate as waking up.

Rom4in

• Duke
« Reply #1623 on: December 01, 2020, 07:36:06 AM »

One thing i can?t get my mind of...a thought ...may sound ridiculous

We know Aliens come on earth for reproduction purposes and also they steal cows god knows why

And they want destroy human being specie, make them infertile and make eat food all made in lab...

So i have a thought of how future can look like.. if that?s us from the future.. hope i am wrong.

KHOFO-camel-fucker

• WIZARD
  • Team HLima
« Reply #1624 on: December 01, 2020, 07:38:10 AM »

France

https://youtu.be/Hlr_CtMKfvA

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hlr_CtMKfvA" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hlr_CtMKfvA</a>
your midsection is fitness model level and can work in the industry!

as I said best improvement when it comes to upper torse

its stunning

gh15 approved

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #1625 on: December 01, 2020, 07:40:28 AM »

One thing i can?t get my mind of...a thought ...may sound ridiculous

We know Aliens come on earth for reproduction purposes and also they steal cows god knows why

And they want destroy human being specie, make them infertile and make eat food all made in lab...

So i have a thought of how future can look like.. if that?s us from the future.. hope i am wrong.

who told you that lol

what is aliens? I want to see your definition

loj
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

Rom4in

• Duke
« Reply #1626 on: December 01, 2020, 09:11:53 AM »

France needs keep pushing. The whole world is watching us, take us as an example and i didnt thought that Revolution is so well known, i see posts like that everywhere ...

About aliens. I suspect thats us from future after elites (Joseph Mengele style) finished experiments on us. And they try emulate what has been taking away from us as humans

vivalafrizank

• WIZARD
  • 💉💉We are the universe💉💉
« Reply #1627 on: December 01, 2020, 04:14:46 PM »

What?s going on in France?
It's not okay to put others down.  Remember where you came from.  We're bodybuilders, help build others too

I am a champion I am victorious.  I am a champion I am victorious

ifitbleedicut

• Junior
« Reply #1628 on: December 02, 2020, 01:01:17 AM »

What?s going on in France?

War against street cats

Rom4in

• Duke
« Reply #1629 on: December 02, 2020, 08:04:16 AM »

Apparently Dominion has been bought by China 400 M$

So foreign power interference in US elections plus you add corrupt politicians and medias along ...

Well well...

metan20

• WIZARD
  • John 3:16
« Reply #1630 on: December 03, 2020, 05:08:08 AM »

Apparently Dominion has been bought by China 400 M$

So foreign power interference in US elections plus you add corrupt politicians and medias along ...

Well well...

nowhere of the world no one elections are trust..at least that i know
and you will know the truth and the truth will set you free.
 JO 8.:32

klover15

• Global Elf Mod
  • GH15 Homegrown and Built
« Reply #1631 on: December 03, 2020, 02:06:00 PM »

Vaccines are the solution..
Mass scale Autism.. people cant even focus or concentrate..

Dumbing now at the same rate as waking up.
internet = information age

they can censor platforms but not all of them, people can find the info if they search.
All posts by Klover15 are fictional and for entertainment purposes only.

I take no responsibility for what others do to their bodies and only speak from personal learnings and experiences.

ifitbleedicut

• Junior
« Reply #1632 on: December 03, 2020, 09:07:05 PM »

where in history were the citizen  health compromised to gain control over him? 

this is insane... this rrquires a war...

the problem with war is the wrong people die.. those same cit8zens...    the real felas stay in shadows..

ifitbleedicut

• Junior
« Reply #1633 on: December 03, 2020, 10:15:45 PM »

I just read online the israeli citizens will actually get paid for taking the vaccine..

https://m.ynet.co.il/articles/58545640
Mr gh15 what do you think they put in thus vaccine ?

It is a DNA altering vaccine...

They can change your "whateverthefucktheywant"...

They can turn off your androgen receptors if they want..

They can control your bowel movements if they want.

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #1634 on: December 04, 2020, 01:03:08 AM »

everyone will get payed for it

everyone will be made to taske it if you want to have a job..

no matter what do not take this vaccine.. it is direct neurological and dna manipulation..

many will take it but I recommend to avoid it like the plaque no matter wht

individuals here are all dealers they are rich beyond belief.. they wont be conditioned to take vaccination so no problem on bodybuild and fitness world.. still though you got families.. do not let anyone not human animal and not any other animal take this vaccine

let the individual make their own choice

loj

ifitbleedicut

• Junior
« Reply #1635 on: December 04, 2020, 02:16:20 AM »

no matter what do not take this vaccine.. it is direct neurological and dna manipulation..

individuals here are all dealers they are rich beyond belief.. they wont be conditioned to take vaccination so no problem on bodybuild and fitness world.. still though you got families.. do not let anyone not human animal and not any other animal take this vaccine

loj

What dna manipilation u think they do?

Donny2

• Conditional Junior
« Reply #1636 on: December 04, 2020, 02:31:30 AM »

France needs keep pushing. The whole world is watching us, take us as an example and i didnt thought that Revolution is so well known, i see posts like that everywhere ...

About aliens. I suspect thats us from future after elites (Joseph Mengele style) finished experiments on us. And they try emulate what has been taking away from us as humans
French are faggots. make good baggets though

Donny2

• Conditional Junior
« Reply #1637 on: December 04, 2020, 03:07:25 AM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhkZpxUfnI8" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhkZpxUfnI8</a>

ifitbleedicut

• Junior
« Reply #1638 on: December 04, 2020, 03:23:33 AM »

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #1639 on: December 04, 2020, 04:00:26 AM »

loj

I think? lol

I have a long bible you can read 15 years of it.. longer even.. people put it in books.. notebooks.. all oevrgtbig and here.. all over the internet I describe in detail what you are going through now..

IT IS 'YOU' THE "ALIENS" WHO YOU SEE NOW.. YOU.. THE NEW VERSION OF YOU MANY MANY CENTURIES INTO THE "FUTURE"

you have very limited time to re route your timeline.. pretty much a month and some change

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

DaddyRabbit

• WIZARD
« Reply #1640 on: December 04, 2020, 05:56:15 AM »

lol they'll inject vitamin B12 in them see it's all good nothing to worry about all the while saying "Born in Sin Come on In".

Step right up don't be shy there's plenty for everyone no pushing no shoving in line that's it that's it drink the Kool Aid.

Jim Jones style for those that don't remember the people's Temple 900-1,000 seemed like a lot back then look it up.

See Jim Jones he didn't drink his Kool Aid back then and the Jim Jones's of today won't either.

ifitbleedicut

• Junior
« Reply #1641 on: December 04, 2020, 10:46:23 AM »

loj

I think? lol

I have a long bible you can read 15 years of it.. longer even.. people put it in books.. notebooks.. all oevrgtbig and here.. all over the internet I describe in detail what you are going through now..

IT IS 'YOU' THE "ALIENS" WHO YOU SEE NOW.. YOU.. THE NEW VERSION OF YOU MANY MANY CENTURIES INTO THE "FUTURE"

you have very limited time to re route your timeline.. pretty much a month and some change

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

^^if this is us then why we come here from the future? To stop george bush?

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #1642 on: December 04, 2020, 01:49:17 PM »

^this is not you this is humanoids.. big difference

and the fuck is George bush? some no one from the 20th and 21st centuries.. family is bunch of no ones.. they should never be allowed in public office again

also china will be destroyed and I mean TO ASHES.. the time frame is not what you guys want or go by by it is a promise china regime will not survive what they started

mark and date

gh15 approved
lion of judah

Rom4in

• Duke
« Reply #1643 on: December 04, 2020, 05:05:14 PM »

Cool excellent
How can they bully and play big balls communist with lot of countries at the minute and left untouched

ifitbleedicut

• Junior
« Reply #1644 on: December 04, 2020, 08:11:07 PM »

^this is not you this is humanoids.. big difference

and the fuck is George bush? some no one from the 20th and 21st centuries.. family is bunch of no ones.. they should never be allowed in public office again

also china will be destroyed and I mean TO ASHES.. the time frame is not what you guys want or go by by it is a promise china regime will not survive what they started

mark and date

gh15 approved
lion of judah

I dont understand what aliens you talk about

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #1645 on: December 05, 2020, 04:25:34 AM »

this is VERY disturbing and you can rest assured if this election is not deemed fraud you got war on your hands

the worst crime in American history and VERY LITTLE is out in the open due to the deep state propaganda machine

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3sqPxsbM1k" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3sqPxsbM1k</a>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3sqPxsbM1k

loj

ifitbleedicut

• Junior
« Reply #1646 on: December 05, 2020, 10:38:16 PM »

yeah

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #1647 on: December 07, 2020, 07:40:43 PM »

as of December 7 2020 I take back almost everything good I said about linda molton howe along the years,,

SHE IS A SHILL for the deep state.. same for jimmy church the broadcaster.. they simply want to utilize deep state plarforms.. she lie and fabricate ALOT regarding covert ID.. she consistently pushing vaccination of anyone out there.. that old geezer is RISK propaganda type talker.. she is deep state cia work in the making.. they took a hold of her completely god knows how long ago but this is the truth.. she simply project that they want her to project.. again she did some good job about alien disclosure but SHE RUIN EVERYTHING WITH THIS BETRYAL OF THE PEOPLE OF THE UNITED STATES! she is a shill for the deep state and their educational propaganda arm that will stop at nothing now when you all are WOKE! and will attempt at bringing your enslavement to 100% up from 75-80%.. as fast as possible.. they want you IN THE AI before the boomers are gone off earth..

do not listen to this woman.. this old woman has lost her marbles!

what is going on in the united states is A SELL OUT TO NAZI CHINA REGIME AND A SUICIDE OF A NATION.. UNTILLING SUICIDE.. THIS MUST BE RESISTER AT ALL COSTS BECAUSE IT HAPPENS ALL OVER NORTH AMERICA AND EUROPE SAME TIME..

DO NOT LISTEN TO THE LIKES OF THIS OLD GEEZER DEEP STATE STOOGE.. THIS IS WHAT SHE MADE HERSELF TO LOOK LIEK NOW WITH ALL THE PROPAGANDA JUNK COMING OUT OF HER..

YOU SHOULD NOT HAVE STAMP IN PASSPORT THAT YOU HAVE VACCINE.. YOU SHOULD NOT GET THE DAMN VACCINE! YOU SHOUDL NOT USE THE IPHONE/SAMSUNG EITHER FOR ANYTHING.. DOWNGRADE YOUR PHONES! BE SMART BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE.. I KNOW IT COST A LOT TO GET THE SMALL PHONES NOW DAYS BUT GET YOURSELF THE 2-3 G PHONES..

THERE IS FULL OUT REVEALING OF THE DEEP STATE.. IN YOUR FACE.. IT IS MADDEINING BUT IT IS THE TIME THEY CHOSE TO DO IT BECAUSE OF ALOT OF TRUTH COMING OUT TO THE MASSES.. THEY CANT ALLOW YOU LIBERTY.. BE SURE BE SURE BE SURE TO READ WHAT I WROTE HERE FEW TIMES SO YOU UNDERSTAND JUST HOW BAD THINGS ARE IN YOUR WORLD

COVET ID DOES NOT I REPEAT DOES NOT COME FROM THE AIR LIKE THIS OLD 80 YEAR OL GEEZER IS SAYING.. LINDA IS LYING SHE IS USED AS PROPAGANDA BY THE DEEP STATE.. IT IS NOT NOT NOT GO IN THE AIR.. IT HAS NO LEGS AND IT IS ONLY MOVING INTO THE MUCUS MEMBRANES UPON TOUCHING OR DIRECTLY SPITTING INTO ONES MOUTH OR EYE OR TOUCHING A SPOT THAT WAS TOUCHED DIRECTLY BY SOMEONE WITH COVERT ID ? IT DOES NOT COME IN THE AIR OUT OF NO WHERE. NO NO NO! NO NO NO! NO NO NO!

you can also use alcohol swabs as I told you.. to sniff on and to chew on.. I do it all the time not once did I wear mask .. not once!

you can keep distance to some degree but NO IT DOES NOT COME FROM AIR.. IT COMES FROM LIAUID DROPLETS THAT REACHING YOUR MOUTH NOSE OR HANDS THAT TOUCH THE NOSE.. IT DOES NOT LAST IN THE AIR LONG ENOUGH IT GOES DIRECTLY LIKE FLU SAME AS FLU ON FROM INDIVIDUAL TO INDIVIDUAL! ! ! ! !

THE NUMBERS YOU SEE ARE HIGH BECAUSE ALL OTHER NUMBERS OF OTHER DISEASES ARE LOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE DEEP STATE RUNNERS LABEL EVERYTHING COVERT ID.. THEY LABEL EVERYTHING UNDER THIS.. THEY LIE THEY DECDEIVE THEY DISERVE TO BE EXECUTED BY THE STATE.. STATE OF THE PEOPLE BY THE PEOPLE! AND THEY WILL ! PERIOD

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

ifitbleedicut

• Junior
« Reply #1648 on: December 08, 2020, 09:15:19 PM »

I like it how suddenly all the elites and royals elizabeth tge queen and her husband all jump on tv say " WE VACCINATE YOU SHOULD VACCINATE TOO"..

NEVER IN HISTORY BEFORE EVER VACCINATION WAS PUSHED SO HARD AS NOW IT IS BEING PUSHED..

IT IS BIO TEACHNOLOGY IN A VACCINE..

WHAT IT WILL DO?   CHANGE DNA MAKE U MORE SUBMISIVE AND PUT U ON THE 5G GRID.

YOU TURN INTO AN MMORPG CHARACTER.

ifitbleedicut

• Junior
« Reply #1649 on: December 08, 2020, 10:04:31 PM »

Guess who invested in the covid vaccine?

Johnson and Johnson

The same company that invented RISPERDAL and chemicaly castrated with this drug by psychiatrists world wide any kid who exhibits VIOLENT BEHAVIOUR aka Ressistance.

The more you trace it back the more you get to Nazism and Eugenics.

Deep State = Nazi party.

Gh15 we need a complete list of names of them...

It is the CEO... THE CHAIRMANS OF THOSE COMPANIES...

Its a big plan and its being executed..
Pages: 1 ... 53 54 [55] 56 57   Go Up