GH15

Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: GH15 approved dog donation organization?  (Read 162 times)

pupil B

• Junior
GH15 approved dog donation organization?
« on: February 09, 2021, 02:38:28 PM »

I am behind some small businesses where I am going to arrange for a certain percent of product purchase $ to be donated to dog organizations. I remember reading about gh15 approved dog donation organizations in the past but I cannot seem to find any specific ones at the moment.

What are gh15 approved dog donation organizations? Please list as many as possible, thank you. The businesses in question are not large but may still result in tens of thoGlobalnds given to dogs. I do not want to give them to shady organizations so I am asking here first. Thank you in advance.

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
  • i dont withness history,, i write it
Re: GH15 approved dog donation organization?
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2021, 06:17:17 AM »

email me at [email protected]

ONLY NO KILL ORGANIZATIONS!

I would be careful with cash donations because you never know what exactly it goes to while FOOD you will know what it goes to

remember the human species of 2020's is very different than the decades prior..

I would suggest to put the money into food.. best food.. not Walmart food junk but the solid brand names that PROVEN themselves.. royal canine.. science diet... they are all proven for many years.. despite what some think.. the consistency of the ingredients are proven because like good steroid pharmaceutical lab the food is always checked for being balanced.. and having the right ratios + quality of ingredient source.. which is very important.. it is much better to have solid providers when it comes to food ingredients much more than wether it is chicken breast or chicken gizzard.. (you can always add chicken breast that you cook yourself..)  in fact gizzards are more digestable but again consistency alongside quality is what matters when it comes to the ingredients.. as long as it come from solid business partners you know it will be good to eat and wont get the stomack messed up... remember dogs and other animals have much shorter intestines their stomack is not like humans..  also check into minimal recalls.. so you want to be sure company has as low recalls as possible if any..  I would recommend royal canine or science diet or proven brands with many years and minimal to no recalls and avoid going by how nice the package look.. you don't eat the paper and the picture of the chicken breast on that paper.. if you want high level chicken breast tenderloin you go to grocery shop and buy it yourself and cook it in water and add it to the food yourself.. don't go by how pretty a package look .. go by how SOLID the company is! ! !

to make it short just put the money into food.. ANYTHING THAT IS NOT 15 DOLLARS FOR 50LB.. it got to cost some money for it to be worthy

10-40 dollars for 5 lb is more of what you looking for

donate in food this will go to USE.. buy 100 200 1000 packages and send them directly to the organizations of your choice which you can decide about since food will always be used

I really think buying 1000 packages of decent quality food will GO LONG WAY in helping homeless dogs cats and animals in general
you will never have to think what if your money went to killing type thoughts.. food always go to tum tum.. no hunger

gh15 approved
lion of Judah 
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

I TAKE ZERO RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT
PEOPLE DECIDE TO DO TO THEIR BODY!
IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

pupil B

• Junior
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2021, 07:31:30 PM »

Emailed you from an email starting in giv***@tutanota.com a few mins ago.

Do you have any specific recommendations for good dog foods? My dog very rarely eats dog food, usually rice mixed with bell peppers (which are somehow his favorite food, he once ate 7 giant ones in one sitting), chicken, some vegan grated cheese (don?t think dogs and dairy mix unless I?m mistaken), etc. But when I?m out of food or too tired from medical school to cook a proper feast etc it winds up dog food and I feel guilty about it, so rather feed him good stuff instead of poison if possible.

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
  • i dont withness history,, i write it
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2021, 10:58:03 PM »

their stomack are not like humans.. what I mean is that their intestine is shorter.. most vegtables are not digested well go out through poop.. need to really be in fine powder to get in at all or in very small amounts like they eat in nature since in nature they eat a chicken or beef and whatever little veggies that chicken has in its stomack while they were eating it

food I recommend is royal canine or science diet simply due to the consistency.. it is very important because you NEVER know if the claims on packes are correct based on claims only it must be followed by many years of little to zero issues.. and very few are the companies with zero to little issues.. the true and tested ones hands on who actually try their food before releasing it to the market.. they always have quality of ingredient checked even if the ingredient is not green pepper.. lol the ingredients and ratio they do provide is ALWAYS proven solid.. this is the most important aspect.. you should always add your own chicken breast/chicken breast tenderloin that you cook in water.. not lot just on top of the normal food.. to cover the high quality chicken breast need .. since you want to be sure there is some muscle meat.. so you buy chicken and cook it in water only and then put it on top.. again not a lot just enough to complete the meal.. do it with every meal.. this cover you on all points .. both muscle and whole chicken.. and the macro and micro ratios on point..

there are other select few companies you can look for them they are rated high but again they DO NOT HAVE THE TRIALS THAT COST A LOT OF MONEY TO DO HANDS ON.. this is major advantage to be able to try your product on a regular basis before releasing it.. you need to have the means to do it.. so it is a lot more than just what doc recommend.. you know I don't trust docs much but in this case.. you want solid assured tested ingredients inside from solid providers.. not questionable ones .. again experience > fancy labels .. even though you find both on all brands lol look for the real long time companies.. which minimal to no recalls.. also stick to the basics.. don't give fancy.. I you do give fancy do it yourself in addition.. like I said with the chicken breast that you go and yourself buy in grocery store.. you make sure it is not high sodium but the low sodium natural one.. yes the 45-90mg per 4 oz.. not the 300mg sodium per 4oz

that is pretty much it

if you donate to dogs donate royan canine food.. no one does it is costlier so it will be good .. there are much more costly and fancy brands out there that can be good too but not as tested..

one thing you should not do is don't donate the 10 dollar per 50lb bag Walmart kibble.. as I said you want every lb of food to cost about 2 dollars.. more or less but around that.. not 25 cents..

the fresh chicken from grocery store is about 5-10 dollars per lb for the natural none processed ones

loj
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

I TAKE ZERO RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT
PEOPLE DECIDE TO DO TO THEIR BODY!
IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS
Pages: [1]   Go Up