GH15

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Down

Author Topic: Chris bumstead's gf... WTF??  (Read 2472 times)

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
  • i dont withness history,, i write it
Re: Chris bumstead's gf... WTF??
« Reply #210 on: December 26, 2019, 11:02:06 PM »

So trump isnt a puppet run by big pharma, mass media, etc?

Seems to me most past presidents were/are puppets run by those with the most $$$$$$

no i know quite personally who is a puppet of big pharma.. he is not one

mass media lol this is a global disease.. but no one give a fuck about fake media now days.. it is weaker than ever before it just takes time to noticed it.. the impact takes sometime until its fully felt just like test enantat.. it happen immediately but take few weeks to see final results.. same here.. results are seen but they will get much better when it comes to fake news media and what people think of it.. which is DISGUST absolute disgust!

i been to the maralaga as i call it in 2019 quite a few times and he doesn't need money lol and never did.. in fact he donate a hell of a lot of money behind the scenes including his salary!

gh15 approved
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

I TAKE ZERO RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT
PEOPLE DECIDE TO DO TO THEIR BODY!
IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

SalmonWithAlmonds

• Global Elf Mod
« Reply #211 on: December 27, 2019, 12:28:21 AM »

Not sure if having a beard is a trend, if its because of ISIS or whatever, but I recently grew a beard and all I'm getting lately is compliments. And yes that doesn't mean anything I have a gf and I'm not trying to pick up girls. I really think some guys look better with a beard, that's it. It can make your face look more symmetrical if you go to a barber or you know how to trim it and take care of it.

Oh and by the way at the beginning when I told my gf I was growing a beard she said "NO WAY" I didn't care and grew it anyways, now she says she's happy i didn't listen to her because she thinks it really suits me. Moral of story do what makes you happy lol.
I may fail but there is no way I'll ever stop chasing what I want.

Orhan

• WIZARD
  • Banonymous
« Reply #212 on: December 28, 2019, 05:58:08 AM »

Not sure if having a beard is a trend, if its because of ISIS or whatever, but I recently grew a beard and all I'm getting lately is compliments. And yes that doesn't mean anything I have a gf and I'm not trying to pick up girls. I really think some guys look better with a beard, that's it. It can make your face look more symmetrical if you go to a barber or you know how to trim it and take care of it.

Oh and by the way at the beginning when I told my gf I was growing a beard she said "NO WAY" I didn't care and grew it anyways, now she says she's happy i didn't listen to her because she thinks it really suits me. Moral of story do what makes you happy lol.

haha same happened to me with my ex gf, and many girls even say they usually hate beards but like it on me. Just shows that as you said if it helps make your face more symmetrical etc
Check me out. Naked pics ~~~~~~~> http://gh15.org/forum/index.php?topic=22453.0

GET ONNNN IT!
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Up