GH15

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down

Author Topic: Dennis James is Full of Shit!  (Read 1405 times)

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
  • i dont withness history,, i write it
Re: Dennis James is Full of Shit!
« Reply #120 on: December 19, 2019, 05:02:44 AM »

gh15 do you believe that EQ is magic at high dosages say 2g per week?  I do not see much from 1500mg eq and 1g test, would lowering test allow the EQ to shine?  or does EQ magic happen at higher dosages like some have said?  Or should eq be dumped for deca?

first you need legit eq..

once you established your eq is legit 100% you then need to have good respond to it since some do not respond well to it.. you know ret the Russian he didn't respond well to it eventhough looked amazing all through 2000s he really looked great and should have made career in bodybuild if didn't get in trouble and didn't make so much money from hormones as source.. he is actually someone who could have made great pro bodybuild in my opinion

I personaly like eq.. I see what I look for on even 50mg every couple days of legit eq.. 100mg perferebly

on 1 gram of legit eq you should see a horse in the making literally

if you are lean you will do well on either nandrolone or equipona.. i like npp more than nandrolone for advance bodyhbuild if i choose to not go with eq.. then again i talk competitive bodybuild

gh15 approved
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

I TAKE ZERO RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT
PEOPLE DECIDE TO DO TO THEIR BODY!
IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #121 on: December 19, 2019, 05:13:22 AM »

All these guys lie about what they take no doubt.

Still doesn?t change the fact that there are many guys who take 1-2g of gear per week but look like shit standing next to a genetically gifted natural or low dose user.

Round muscle belly?s, great insertions and bone structure is what it takes to have a top physique.

If someone looks like shit at 500mg they will just look like a bigger but still shit version of themselves at 3g.

hey this account said truth! lol

the reality of the matter is that it is impossible to change muscle shape.. and in order to look truly impressive you need all 3

1 frame (symmetry balance)
2 muscle shape
3 legit kigtropin or at the least quality gh and insulin and respond to them well with the aas.. all must be legit and not some bath tab crap from bubba's garage which is 98 out of 100 cases is what you get with ug "lab"

one key to what im saying though here!

YOU CAN GET SOMEONE LIKE THE INDIVIUAL IN HANS SOLO (HANZO lol) avatar and get them to look impressive with the right recepy which must be what i outline in bible and must include products such as legit kigtropin which is a form of igf that take the all blood levels and make the individual a walking hypo in the making and the muscles becomes god like sponging of anything in a correct way.. this will grow him well with quality aas from someone at the level of strngo or human grade.. it wont change his muscle shape but if he has the frame and symmetry with those products and consistency with time to do bodybuild.. he will look impressive especially in no where to be found city of your choice.. he will look very impressive

gh15 approved

You can always blast tons of hgh insulin test tren mast eq etc and get to the size and leanness you want.

But somebody with average or below average genetics to begin with will probably be dealing with high blood pressure and fucked lipids on 500mg test so blasting tons of gear isn?t an option anyways.

While a guy who has good genes for handling gear like many here can blast 3g of pretty harsh compounds and win shows without damaging their health that much.

LOL what you say is right aside from a "small" correction..

many here DO NOT have the genetic respond to blast grams of hormones and they do.. this is the problem!!! lol

also a problem that is not mention is that a lot of the gear is rubbish junk.. REAL JUNK.. this is something i can not cover for.. JUNK! of any form

ofcourse some will just want to buy buy buy because i talk favorably about hormones all the years but you must remember that dealers.. most of them.. are IN FOR THE MONEY AND ONLY FOR THE MONEY.. READ THIS AGAIN AND AGAIN THEY GET BLINDED BY THE PROFIT MARGINS THAT ARE H - U - G - E

gh15 approved
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #122 on: December 19, 2019, 05:28:03 AM »

gh15 do you believe that EQ is magic at high dosages say 2g per week?  I do not see much from 1500mg eq and 1g test, would lowering test allow the EQ to shine?  or does EQ magic happen at higher dosages like some have said?  Or should eq be dumped for deca?

I know you directed this at GH15, but what is the ?magic? you are looking for? With 1.5g eq 1g test, you should be getting killer results at your size. If not seeing anything, either you diet is shit, training is shit, or gear is shit. That or your expectations for what the drugs can do are just off. I may just be a good responder but I could see EQ working and was really impressed with just 750mg after about 4 weeks in.

Also I think that some people just don't respond to some compounds well in my case I respond quite well to test tren and deca but most other compounds do hardly nothing for me

So I think you gotta try the compounds out for yourself and see which you respond best to

I also respond well to superdrol but it just kills my legs and I feel so damn toxic on it so I don't use it anymore

it is toxic.. then again yiu go out of your home hell even in side your damn home everything it toxic.. it comes from the ac too into the house and im not kidding.. im not exajurating either its just that your system can stand it until you get old when system gets weak then its up to the lucky charms.. shouldn't be this way but it is currently

with superdrol keep it to 2-3 weeks.. anyting over for your size is not good

if you are larger fella maybe 3.5 weeks

2 weeks on LEGIT superdrl is a long time and you really see a difference.. big! difference

gh15 approved

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up