GH15

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: Dennis James is Full of Shit!  (Read 2096 times)

Hanzo7

• WIZARD
Re: Dennis James is Full of Shit!
« Reply #90 on: December 17, 2019, 09:38:57 AM »

anyone between ages of 20-60 has been my pupil in the last 15 years

44 minus 15 = 29.. yes he was my pupil he was sitting on gtbig like all the rest drinking me day in day out

powerlifting is a solid start for bodybuild but you got to have the muscle shape to go along with it

when i say my pupil i don't mean someone who must agree with me.. im saying indiviudlas who at a poing in their lives were following me as if their lives and families were dependent on it.. (in some cases its as true as it can be)

but again putting all this aside whomeber this fella is.. you don't maintain or keep anything at 45 or 35 or even 25 at 50mg or 100mg a week of hormones.. period end of case.. doesn't work this way not even in the fitness world of 2020 that is not hardcore bodybuild really

gh15 approved

I didn't read the bit about 7%.

Yeah. GH15 is right as always.

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
  • i dont withness history,, i write it
« Reply #91 on: December 17, 2019, 11:49:08 AM »

those fools in that pic with the tiny waists are mocked universally by humanity just like lee priest and jay cutler

anything extreme looks stupid

too much muscle looks stupid

too small waist looks stupid

too big waist look stupid

when will idiots get it,,,,girls prefer someone that looks normal,,,on the better side of normal

no one likes a freak,,thats why its called a freak

a female once saw a bodybuilding contest,,,60 year old herniateded disc 300lb bodybuilder in the crowd 4 inch dicks got hard as the guys flexed their muscles,,,,the female vommited when she saW the bodybuilders

who thinks bodybuilders look good? other 5 inch diced bodybuilders

what does your average person call a bodybuilder?

ANSWER, A RETARD

TEH HOTTEST GIRL YOU KNOW,,,WANT TO MAKE HER VOMIT?

HAVE A BODYBUILDER STAND INFRONT OF HER AND GET NAKED

TRUST ME, SHE WILL VOMIT,,WHEN SHE SEES VEINY BURNT ABS AND NEATLY TRIMMED DICK HAIRS AROUND A DICK THATS 3.5 INCHES AND LOOKS LIKE ITS 1.5 INCHES DUE TO THE BIG QUADS,,AND IT LOOKED RAVAGED BY STEROIDS AND LIKE A 60 YEAR OLD CHINESE MANS DICK ON A 45 YEAR OLD MANS BODY ON A 36 YEAR OLD MANS FACE, BUT THE FELLA IS ACTUALLY ONLY 24..SHE WILL VOMIT
agreed on all points, more muscle doesnt mean better in a womans eyes unless she has a fetish which some do but they whores and whack jobs

a good pysique is a good pysique, if you can fill out a normal size shirt well, and your lean to ripped youre in the house

im in the peak of my life right now, im bagging 22 year olds almost every single weekend, and its winter whre i live, on 0 tren o mast 0 ai o balonie, i have a full decade of busting these asses left in me, ive never used a ppussy faggot app either no social media no dating apps. women appreciate a guy who worksout, good body and being rich/status are the ONLY 2 pussy slayers but theres a certain point of where you get into building a pysique where youre not gonna get more sexual attention if youre any bigger or leaner...

bodybuidling skews guys perceptions, 205 shredded 6 foot is a fucking impresssive as hell pysique, not many woman approach a super big boy sexually, most these big boys are fulla fat and water lower then what you would think muscle cus they follow retarted ass dennis james eating recmendatins but dont run the shit he runs to make the puzzle pieces fit

dennis james advice here = fat depressed sack of shit

Richness is the most desired thing ever. I recently told my friend I ain't doing security no more and have started my own business. The amount of times the motherfucker has called me in a month he hasn't called me in years. Lol.

And thank you. Finally we have someone calling it how it is. HOW THE FUCK YOU WANT ME TO EAT MORE AND LOWER MY DOSAGES YOU PENDEJO?

Also why do we keep trying to be so modest like good little quireboys when it comes to bodybuilding and steroids? Everyone keeps saying again and again, that pros have been known to take "more than they require." Or in other words, to take anything and everything in sight.

Why we acting like 1500mg test is their cut off point and the cut off point for good genetics? "Ahh bro.. if you ain't growing on that much just quit bro. You're not a good responder?"

Excuse me? Why should I quit when pro bodybuilders are known for taking more than they need every single time?

Why are we supposed to be the noble people who only take what we need when these guys are known to abuse to be on the "safe side." Because honestly bodybuilders will take more than less every single time.

Speaking of low dose

Check out Greg Douchette

He keeps his 5'6" 190 @ 7% on 140 mgs test and 140 mgs primo ONLY

No other chemicals involved

who is that idiot
no one 5'6 which is very short individual keep any 190lb 6% on anything under 1-2 grams and you better be a good responder in order to only use 1-2 grams

liar with capital L!

gh15 approved
dj remember gh15's teachings 5'6" 190 on low dose test and primo lol and liar Preist is on trt and a few dbol tabs.

gh15 preaching the truth and the truth shall set us all free he's been preaching 15 yrs don't let it be all in vein people we need to remember what he teaches and has tought and continue to spread his word.

If we don't then the seeds that the filt has sown and continue to see will grow and believe me they're still spewing the lies.

cough cough..

knock knock..

McFly? anybody home?

you just look around and see what I created.. the social media generation of truth that spilled into youtube that became technocracy and now go into other platforms..

teaching is as solid as granite cant be bent.. there will always be the ones who try to pull a natural but post gh15 is a whole different look and smell to it.

when it comes to bodybuild and fitness the world has been changed.. unlike pre 2005 when no one knew shit about shit and were all sheep that couldn't understand why one does what in bodybuild.. today 15 years later everyone and their mama on youtubes sit and quote me from day to night and in-between regarding why movie star or whomever else look so large and in charge "natural" born terminator.. they all know the truth and they all speak in one uniform language when it comes to this truth

the amount of people you can sell balonie too about bodybuild and really all sports is the lowest it ever been

did some people join gh15.org only for the drug aspect.. OFCOURSE but! there is david palumbo of the before gh15 and the one of the post gh15.. there is liar priest of the before gh15 and one of the post gh15.. there is mishko begore gh15 and the one of the post gh15.. there is that idiot ghost writer wanna be pro lol I forgot his name ron heris? of before gh15 and the one of the post gh15.. there is the Dwayne Johnson of the before gh15 and the Dwaybolona jonhson of the post gh15.. the philsulina of the pre gh15 and the one of the post gh15..  also there are good numbers who didn't survive in the flesh I am not going to name them here but all banked on gh15 approach and teachings only spoilt it with drug (narcotic) usge and abuse which is the worst enemy of athletes and I was and am highly against it

soon you will see kuklo the old.. kid lol delivers also from my school of teachings post the danta ruins (I don't say he will win o but he will deliver top spots and hopefully will do the damage expected)

im not even going to the youtube channels because its all over the place

if I was to agree to interview with palumbo it would be the biggest viewership that a bodybuild and fitness event on the internet ever had.. in the dozens of millions of  views but  problem is I don't agree yet

I want to do what I did for bodybuild and fitness for the species of earth.. I talked about it many years ago but the time has come to do it one way or another,, I really wanted and still want my gh15.org platform to be part of this and I promised that it would and for that there got to be more than just hormones in the head of some here

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

I TAKE ZERO RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT
PEOPLE DECIDE TO DO TO THEIR BODY!
IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

dj181

• WIZARD
  • Creating the..... Body Beautiful
« Reply #92 on: December 17, 2019, 07:08:14 PM »

Don't think I'd make it but I bet I'd might😎

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #93 on: December 17, 2019, 10:39:15 PM »

Very very interesting

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=siASbN0XPeg

its not interesting because its false information

pure lies to be exact

I layed out many times pro level doses and its no where near 500mg.. you can multiply it by 5 to 10

you will however know if you have a chance to be contender for a pro card when you hit the 2 gram mark (2000mg aas + some good quality gh will tell you everything you need to know about your potential at a pro card)

gh15 approved
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

Hanzo7

• WIZARD
« Reply #94 on: December 17, 2019, 10:44:59 PM »

Lol dj181. Those pro cycles are bullshit.

Just goes to show you how full of shit bodybuilders are. They can be anonymous and they will still lie about their dosages. Why?

Because they are taking everything they can put their hands on.  ;D

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #95 on: December 17, 2019, 10:52:43 PM »

i said the same exact thing like them

being gh15 gave me the ability to tell a different reality

it is exactly the same as you only know 3D reality.. you are not aware of anything going on around you 1 centimeter infront of your nose.. because you are a 3D human.. not able to enter higher dimensions

this is the exact thing pro bodybuild who go by their official name out there present.. a 2D world was being presented to you.. when the pro is playing on a 3D world

gh15 approved

Hanzo7

• WIZARD
« Reply #96 on: December 18, 2019, 12:21:20 AM »

it is exactly the same as you only know 3D reality.. you are not aware of anything going on around you 1 centimeter infront of your nose.. because you are a 3D human.. not able to enter higher dimensions

this is the exact thing pro bodybuild who go by their official name out there present.. a 2D world was being presented to you.. when the pro is playing on a 3D world

gh15 approved

It's crazy because the 2D is basically crap they haven't even tried/have no experience of. Just a bunch of random low dose numbers to spit in your face. Of course everyone laps it up because "good genetics."  ;D

Hanzo7

• WIZARD
« Reply #97 on: December 18, 2019, 12:39:45 AM »

gh15 approved

This is why I'm not interested in truth or false no more. Because if you want to tell the truth most people have to do it on the internet because in reality they live a double life.

I just care about more novel discussions nowadays. Small talk. Having fun. Whatever.

The truth is not for me. The truth doesn't set you free all the time.

testblast

• WIZARD
« Reply #98 on: December 18, 2019, 12:42:52 AM »

All these guys lie about what they take no doubt.

Still doesn?t change the fact that there are many guys who take 1-2g of gear per week but look like shit standing next to a genetically gifted natural or low dose user.

Round muscle belly?s, great insertions and bone structure is what it takes to have a top physique.

If someone looks like shit at 500mg they will just look like a bigger but still shit version of themselves at 3g.

Hanzo7

• WIZARD
« Reply #99 on: December 18, 2019, 12:49:48 AM »

Still doesn?t change the fact that there are many guys who take 1-2g of gear per week but look like shit standing next to a genetically gifted natural or low dose user.

Round muscle belly?s, great insertions and bone structure is what it takes to have a top physique.

If someone looks like shit at 500mg they will just look like a bigger but still shit version of themselves at 3g.

Disagree.

Some people naturally have thin skin. Makes it easier for the muscles to pop. Even if they are skinny. A lot of it is all about the skin and fat deposits. This can be manipulated over time with gear use. DrX talks about it.

As far as insertions and bone structure. Like the Bible says, it doesn't matter. It only matters when you're on stage being compared to other guys.

dj181

• WIZARD
« Reply #100 on: December 18, 2019, 12:59:49 AM »

Good post

malfeasance

• Global Elf Mod
wow

I don't say wow normally but this post is one of the best ever on gh15.org and deserves a wow

bravo,,

gh15 approved

vansville2010

• JEDI
« Reply #102 on: December 18, 2019, 09:32:21 AM »

I want to know what pros take so I can avoid doing what they do so I can get laid in 2020...

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #103 on: December 18, 2019, 10:15:53 AM »

gh15 approved

It's crazy because the 2D is basically crap they haven't even tried/have no experience of. Just a bunch of random low dose numbers to spit in your face. Of course everyone laps it up because "good genetics."  ;D

the 2d is not crazy and not crap.. there are many good people who stick my the 1 gram zone.. take the coach from gtbig for example.. he know me for many years.. I don't know if he is on this site or not but he is one individual who does bodybuild and stick to the 1 gram zone.. he does pretty well.. its just that its more local type doses and he is also short to he manage to work it for himself

I can tell you 5'10 250lb+ is not on 750mg lol

2 gram is where you know where you are headed.. the one who never reach 2 gram never really know if they are pro caliber or not.. now when I say 2 gram I don't mean 2 gram of some kitchen tab rubbish.. I mean strngo level products not the "13 gram ::)" baskin robins claimed to take

its like no one believe me when I say i am served every day with over 200 usd worth of uni.. no one believe it until i took the receip and shove it in someones face.. since then they don't bother me "whatever you want sir" "yes sir" etc

in fact right now i am eating while typing 20 pieces of uni.. with some fresh huge raw scallops let me check receipt wait

158 dollars

one meal

one fella

gh15 approved

Hanzo7

• WIZARD
« Reply #104 on: December 18, 2019, 11:30:58 AM »

gh15 approved

the 2d is not crazy and not crap.. there are many good people who stick my the 1 gram zone.. take the coach from gtbig for example.. he know me for many years.. I don't know if he is on this site or not but he is one individual who does bodybuild and stick to the 1 gram zone.. he does pretty well.. its just that its more local type doses and he is also short to he manage to work it for himself

I can tell you 5'10 250lb+ is not on 750mg lol

2 gram is where you know where you are headed.. the one who never reach 2 gram never really know if they are pro caliber or not.. now when I say 2 gram I don't mean 2 gram of some kitchen tab rubbish.. I mean strngo level products not the "13 gram ::)" baskin robins claimed to take

its like no one believe me when I say i am served every day with over 200 usd worth of uni.. no one believe it until i took the receip and shove it in someones face.. since then they don't bother me "whatever you want sir" "yes sir" etc

in fact right now i am eating while typing 20 pieces of uni.. with some fresh huge raw scallops let me check receipt wait

158 dollars

one meal

one fella

gh15 approved

Makes sense

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #105 on: December 18, 2019, 03:17:54 PM »

gh15 approved

This is why I'm not interested in truth or false no more. Because if you want to tell the truth most people have to do it on the internet because in reality they live a double life.

I just care about more novel discussions nowadays. Small talk. Having fun. Whatever.

The truth is not for me. The truth doesn't set you free all the time.

lol now days lol you suppose to be 20 year old lol

now days..  20 year old is pre childhood.. considering the fact that 30 year old is a kid..

the is the truth looking back from 60 year old.. ask any 50-60 year old and they will tell you 30 year old is a kido.. and it is so 20 year old.. is infant! lol

regarding truth setting one free.. it does its just that you need to understand that not everyone need 5 grams to look impressive.. you can be a 5'4 fella on 1-2 gram aas and some gh and walk around 185 6%.. happen all the time but pay close attention to the numbers i give you.. to put it in an amaricano slag.. it aint no 220b stage ready lol and never will be!

gh15 approved

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #106 on: December 18, 2019, 03:25:21 PM »

hey this account said truth! lol

the reality of the matter is that it is impossible to change muscle shape.. and in order to look truly impressive you need all 3

1 frame (symmetry balance)
2 muscle shape
3 legit kigtropin or at the least quality gh and insulin and respond to them well with the aas.. all must be legit and not some bath tab crap from bubba's garage which is 98 out of 100 cases is what you get with ug "lab"

one key to what im saying though here!

YOU CAN GET SOMEONE LIKE THE INDIVIUAL IN HANS SOLO (HANZO lol) avatar and get them to look impressive with the right recepy which must be what i outline in bible and must include products such as legit kigtropin which is a form of igf that take the all blood levels and make the individual a walking hypo in the making and the muscles becomes god like sponging of anything in a correct way.. this will grow him well with quality aas from someone at the level of strngo or human grade.. it wont change his muscle shape but if he has the frame and symmetry with those products and consistency with time to do bodybuild.. he will look impressive especially in no where to be found city of your choice.. he will look very impressive

gh15 approved

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #107 on: December 18, 2019, 03:43:45 PM »

Disagree.

Some people naturally have thin skin. Makes it easier for the muscles to pop. Even if they are skinny. A lot of it is all about the skin and fat deposits. This can be manipulated over time with gear use. DrX talks about it.

As far as insertions and bone structure. Like the Bible says, it doesn't matter. It only matters when you're on stage being compared to other guys.

this (skin thickness/thinness) can only be manipulated with forms of pharmaceutical igf or with SPECIFIC hgh not all but SPECIFICS

how do you think i made so much money from bodybuild? how do you think i became house hold name in 2000s and 2010s.. especially until 2015.. it was because i OUTTED THIS FACT TO EVERYONE TO SEE.. THIS ROSE ME TO GOD IN THEIR MINDS AND ITS STUCK THERE FOR ETERNITY BECAUSE IT IS THE TRUTH

you can have it genetically with good igf numbers in blood.. this is the individual you always see me compliment if you follow me along the years.. i have times i out of the blue with no connection to anything will throw a compliment on avatar.. (doesn't matter if its the account holder or not i comment on the avatar) i do this because i see someone with thin skin.. this brings great elasticity to the skin too.. they go hand in hand.. and its easy to see lines that OTHERWIZE ARE NOT SEEN.. and when you see lines you can weigh 160 and have Kelly bundy circa 1985-2015 still sucking your dick on command on a Friday night without you need to do a thing to get her to begin with.. very little effort (ofcourse that timeline is now literally a different universe as you all know with the womale thing destroying things)

in any case i digress.. what i say is only fully comprehendable lol to individuals who  lived in the 1990-2010.. were of age.. and had the look i talk about.. (still exist today but in much much MUCH smaller numbers and very hidden and NOT main stream society as it was for example in 2005 when i brought gh15 to the scene and climbed to fame by explaining just that via explaining bodybuild itself

different universe now days my friend.. still fitness.. still bodybuild around.. they are all still around including yours truly.. but a different universe..

your world is soy boy ruled today.. soy boy and womale universe in full expansion into the unisex i keep on talking about and drilling in your head..

everything i write on this forum happens.. in time

gh15 approved

vansville2010

• JEDI
« Reply #108 on: December 18, 2019, 08:09:00 PM »

gh15 do you believe that EQ is magic at high dosages say 2g per week?  I do not see much from 1500mg eq and 1g test, would lowering test allow the EQ to shine?  or does EQ magic happen at higher dosages like some have said?  Or should eq be dumped for deca?

testblast

• WIZARD
« Reply #109 on: December 18, 2019, 09:26:15 PM »

the reality of the matter is that it is impossible to change muscle shape.. and in order to look truly impressive you need all 3

2 muscle shape
3 legit kigtropin or at the least quality gh and insulin and respond to them well with the aas.. all must be legit and not some bath tab crap from bubba's garage which is 98 out of 100 cases is what you get with ug "lab"

YOU CAN GET SOMEONE LIKE THE INDIVIUAL IN HANS SOLO (HANZO lol) avatar and get them to look impressive with the right recepy which must be what i outline in bible and must include products such as legit kigtropin which is a form of igf that take the all blood levels and make the individual a walking hypo in the making and the muscles becomes god like sponging of anything in a correct way.. this will grow him well with quality aas from someone at the level of strngo or human grade.. it wont change his muscle shape but if he has the frame and symmetry with those products and consistency with time to do bodybuild.. he will look impressive especially in no where to be found city of your choice.. he will look very impressive

gh15 approved

You can always blast tons of hgh insulin test tren mast eq etc and get to the size and leanness you want.

But somebody with average or below average genetics to begin with will probably be dealing with high blood pressure and fucked lipids on 500mg test so blasting tons of gear isn?t an option anyways.

While a guy who has good genes for handling gear like many here can blast 3g of pretty harsh compounds and win shows without damaging their health that much.

brock8282

• Global Elf Mod
« Reply #110 on: December 19, 2019, 01:01:09 AM »

gh15 do you believe that EQ is magic at high dosages say 2g per week?  I do not see much from 1500mg eq and 1g test, would lowering test allow the EQ to shine?  or does EQ magic happen at higher dosages like some have said?  Or should eq be dumped for deca?

I know you directed this at GH15, but what is the ?magic? you are looking for? With 1.5g eq 1g test, you should be getting killer results at your size. If not seeing anything, either you diet is shit, training is shit, or gear is shit. That or your expectations for what the drugs can do are just off. I may just be a good responder but I could see EQ working and was really impressed with just 750mg after about 4 weeks in.

dj181

• WIZARD
« Reply #111 on: December 19, 2019, 02:03:43 AM »

I know you directed this at GH15, but what is the ?magic? you are looking for? With 1.5g eq 1g test, you should be getting killer results at your size. If not seeing anything, either you diet is shit, training is shit, or gear is shit. That or your expectations for what the drugs can do are just off. I may just be a good responder but I could see EQ working and was really impressed with just 750mg after about 4 weeks in.

Also I think that some people just don't respond to some compounds well in my case I respond quite well to test tren and deca but most other compounds do hardly nothing for me

So I think you gotta try the compounds out for yourself and see which you respond best to

I also respond well to superdrol but it just kills my legs and I feel so damn toxic on it so I don't use it anymore

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #112 on: December 19, 2019, 05:02:44 AM »

first you need legit eq..

once you established your eq is legit 100% you then need to have good respond to it since some do not respond well to it.. you know ret the Russian he didn't respond well to it eventhough looked amazing all through 2000s he really looked great and should have made career in bodybuild if didn't get in trouble and didn't make so much money from hormones as source.. he is actually someone who could have made great pro bodybuild in my opinion

I personaly like eq.. I see what I look for on even 50mg every couple days of legit eq.. 100mg perferebly

on 1 gram of legit eq you should see a horse in the making literally

if you are lean you will do well on either nandrolone or equipona.. i like npp more than nandrolone for advance bodyhbuild if i choose to not go with eq.. then again i talk competitive bodybuild

gh15 approved

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #113 on: December 19, 2019, 05:13:22 AM »

2 muscle shape

gh15 approved

You can always blast tons of hgh insulin test tren mast eq etc and get to the size and leanness you want.

But somebody with average or below average genetics to begin with will probably be dealing with high blood pressure and fucked lipids on 500mg test so blasting tons of gear isn?t an option anyways.

While a guy who has good genes for handling gear like many here can blast 3g of pretty harsh compounds and win shows without damaging their health that much.

LOL what you say is right aside from a "small" correction..

many here DO NOT have the genetic respond to blast grams of hormones and they do.. this is the problem!!! lol

also a problem that is not mention is that a lot of the gear is rubbish junk.. REAL JUNK.. this is something i can not cover for.. JUNK! of any form

ofcourse some will just want to buy buy buy because i talk favorably about hormones all the years but you must remember that dealers.. most of them.. are IN FOR THE MONEY AND ONLY FOR THE MONEY.. READ THIS AGAIN AND AGAIN THEY GET BLINDED BY THE PROFIT MARGINS THAT ARE H - U - G - E

gh15 approved

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #114 on: December 19, 2019, 05:28:03 AM »

Also I think that some people just don't respond to some compounds well in my case I respond quite well to test tren and deca but most other compounds do hardly nothing for me

So I think you gotta try the compounds out for yourself and see which you respond best to

I also respond well to superdrol but it just kills my legs and I feel so damn toxic on it so I don't use it anymore

it is toxic.. then again yiu go out of your home hell even in side your damn home everything it toxic.. it comes from the ac too into the house and im not kidding.. im not exajurating either its just that your system can stand it until you get old when system gets weak then its up to the lucky charms.. shouldn't be this way but it is currently

with superdrol keep it to 2-3 weeks.. anyting over for your size is not good

if you are larger fella maybe 3.5 weeks

2 weeks on LEGIT superdrl is a long time and you really see a difference.. big! difference

gh15 approved

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up