GH15

Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Flex Wheeler's Partial Amputation  (Read 1292 times)

Malefician

• WIZARD
Flex Wheeler's Partial Amputation
« on: October 22, 2019, 04:51:51 AM »

Anyone have any insider information on what happened to Flex?

From what I've read elsewhere he had to have emergency surgery on a leg, there were complications during surgery and it resulted in a partial leg amputation (i.e. not the whole leg).

No info anywhere on what the emergency was though.

tdawgs

• Global Elf Mod
  • Life is not a dress rehersal
Re: Flex Wheeler's Partial Amputation
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2019, 05:45:10 AM »

I just checked around, not too much info available at this moment..

Very random and shocking news!

Hanzo7

• WIZARD
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2019, 06:01:01 AM »

Some say it was because of diabetes. Wonder if it could be because of synthol use? I don't know. I'm just saying. Had one of the best physiques back in the day. Perhaps in my top 3 favs

squirms

« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2019, 06:23:16 AM »

Terrible news. Hope if true he is able to recover as best as possible

When they say "partial" leg amputation I assume they  specifically mean below the knee? That would be half your leg! Shocking

Malefician

• WIZARD
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2019, 01:41:43 PM »

Terrible news. Hope if true he is able to recover as best as possible

When they say "partial" leg amputation I assume they  specifically mean below the knee? That would be half your leg! Shocking
I?d assume so; definitely below the knee but could be any distance up the shin.

I wonder if it?s muscle wastage from years of synthol use, possibly diabetes or a calf implant rupture?

Although it could be something else entirely like an accident. He?s supposedly making a statement in a couple of days so we should know more then.

malfeasance

• Global Elf Mod
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2019, 12:49:00 AM »

Most common reason is a blod clot.  He will be spilling the beans in a few days.
wow

I don't say wow normally but this post is one of the best ever on gh15.org and deserves a wow

bravo,,

gh15 approved

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
  • i dont withness history,, i write it
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2019, 04:33:48 AM »

this will be related to kidney not to diabetes really.. unless he completely let himself go into the dead zone not controlling it what so ever which I doubt it based on his appearance,,

the ones who ask me if its synthol related.. it all adds ofcourse.. it have to do with it too

ken wheeler was one lazy bodybuild in gymnazium that relayed only on the genetic respond to hormones which was superb.. he was 2010s bodybuild head wise.. with hormones and body of the 1990s and 2000s.. bodys of the 1990s and 2000s were way above and beyond quality wise than the shit you see now days which is subpar  beyond belief but this is a different story,,

gh15 approved

time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

I TAKE ZERO RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT
PEOPLE DECIDE TO DO TO THEIR BODY!
IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

Biomek

• Global Elf Mod - Superintendant
  • 105kg @ 1m84
« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2019, 06:03:40 PM »

Flex had some rough shit to endure in his life... and now this too? I hope he's able to keep his head up.

Hanzo7

• WIZARD
« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2019, 06:10:08 PM »

this will be related to kidney not to diabetes really.. unless he completely let himself go into the dead zone not controlling it what so ever which I doubt it based on his appearance,,

the ones who ask me if its synthol related.. it all adds ofcourse.. it have to do with it too

ken wheeler was one lazy bodybuild in gymnazium that relayed only on the genetic respond to hormones which was superb.. he was 2010s bodybuild head wise.. with hormones and body of the 1990s and 2000s.. bodys of the 1990s and 2000s were way above and beyond quality wise than the shit you see now days which is subpar  beyond belief but this is a different story,,

gh15 approved

Kidneys, so basically diuretic use as well?

dj181

• WIZARD
  • Creating the..... Body Beautiful
« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2019, 07:03:42 PM »

Most common reason is a blod clot.  He will be spilling the beans in a few days.

Do you really think that he will tell the whole TRUTH??
Don't think I'd make it but I bet I'd might😎

Malefician

• WIZARD
« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2019, 07:19:26 PM »

gh15 approved

I spoke to a friend of mine who knows him (not a bodybuilder - a guy who also has kidney failure and knows Flex through going to the same clinic) - apparently he had circulation issues in his right leg after his kidney transplant.

So, more than likely this is a further degeneration of that circulation. What's worrying is...usually amputations in kidney failure patients occurs in their last year of life/end stage.

In response to Hanzo7 - Flex has a genetic kidney problem and had a transplant years ago. Yes, there is going to be some impact from diuretic use but a lot of it will just be years of living with shit kidneys and the regular degeneration that occurs with that problem. Sped up of course by the various drugs he's used and in part the synthol use which impacts blood flow and causes ischemia in tissues where you inject it.

Still waiting for the man himself to put a statement out.

Hanzo7

• WIZARD
« Reply #11 on: October 23, 2019, 08:55:34 PM »

gh15 approved

I spoke to a friend of mine who knows him (not a bodybuilder - a guy who also has kidney failure and knows Flex through going to the same clinic) - apparently he had circulation issues in his right leg after his kidney transplant.

So, more than likely this is a further degeneration of that circulation. What's worrying is...usually amputations in kidney failure patients occurs in their last year of life/end stage.

In response to Hanzo7 - Flex has a genetic kidney problem and had a transplant years ago. Yes, there is going to be some impact from diuretic use but a lot of it will just be years of living with shit kidneys and the regular degeneration that occurs with that problem. Sped up of course by the various drugs he's used and in part the synthol use which impacts blood flow and causes ischemia in tissues where you inject it.

I think he's already done an interview with Shawn Ray with Generation Iron on YouTube. Check it out. I haven't done so yet myself.

Malefician

• WIZARD
« Reply #12 on: October 23, 2019, 10:27:19 PM »

gh15 approved

I think he's already done an interview with Shawn Ray with Generation Iron on YouTube. Check it out. I haven't done so yet myself.

Thanks man.

It's an interview between Palumbo and Shawn Ray, Shawn spoke to Flex on the phone and is recounting it.

No real info apart from it being a circulatory issue which is what I was told too.

Hanzo7

• WIZARD
« Reply #13 on: October 23, 2019, 10:43:58 PM »

gh15 approved

Thanks man.

It's an interview between Palumbo and Shawn Ray, Shawn spoke to Flex on the phone and is recounting it.

No real info apart from it being a circulatory issue which is what I was told too.

Oh shit. The clickbait made me think it was Shawn talking to flex through cam. But you are right. Not directly from Flex

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #14 on: October 24, 2019, 12:38:45 AM »

gh15 approved

yes kidney will do it to you.. and lets just say this nicely.. seo wont help.. synthol is the worse thing you can use if you have severe kidney issues and he sure had severe kidney issues.. he had no place using seo what so ever..

there is big difference between seo and hormones

gh15 approved
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

DrX

• JEDI
  • 5'7"
« Reply #15 on: October 24, 2019, 05:13:32 AM »

I'll try and make a "hypothetical" educated guess on what happened to flex in particular. For one he was not the only pro-bodybuilder from the 90's who suffered kidney failure. Do a quick Google search if you want to know the full list of those top A class bodybuilders. The reasoning were quite hush...hush. From what many surmise it was due to a specific powerful dietetic used ONLY in surgery. Because certain diuretics were banned then, they used this one to dry up for the Mr Olympias and other competitions.

Second his SEO procedures were not the traditional pump and pose oil based seo. His was done in Mexico by a doctor with a blend of unknown polymers that were also unique to flex and a few other top bodybuilders. He was a walking pharmaceutical experiment. 

Circulation issues were the least of his problems as were the others who ventures down the same road..

DrX
"Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you."

-- Friedrich Nietzsche

Hanzo7

• WIZARD
« Reply #16 on: October 24, 2019, 06:47:45 AM »

I'll try and make a "hypothetical" educated guess on what happened to flex in particular. For one he was not the only pro-bodybuilder from the 90's who suffered kidney failure. Do a quick Google search if you want to know the full list of those top A class bodybuilders. The reasoning were quite hush...hush. From what many surmise it was due to a specific powerful dietetic used ONLY in surgery. Because certain diuretics were banned then, they used this one to dry up for the Mr Olympias and other competitions.

Second his SEO procedures were not the traditional pump and pose oil based seo. His was done in Mexico by a doctor with a blend of unknown polymers that were also unique to flex and a few other top bodybuilders. He was a walking pharmaceutical experiment. 

Circulation issues were the least of his problems as were the others who ventures down the same road..

DrX

The SEO thing you mentioned is probably perhaps why his arms are all flabby and inflated now. They are the weirdest arms I've seen from a Pro BB.

DrX

• JEDI
  • 5'7"
« Reply #17 on: October 24, 2019, 08:52:50 AM »

DrX

The SEO thing you mentioned is probably perhaps why his arms are all flabby and inflated now. They are the weirdest arms I've seen from a Pro BB.

YES....Great observation!! Those polymers had to migrate somewhere...

DrX
"Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you."

-- Friedrich Nietzsche

mrolympia2020

• WIZARD
« Reply #18 on: October 24, 2019, 10:55:20 AM »

man bodybuilding is fucked up at the top this is horrible

i know a guy who had a leg amputation, it crushed him, life is changed and demeanor is changed for life man, he doesnt laugh as full hearted

above the knee

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #19 on: October 25, 2019, 02:02:05 PM »

^ I don't see dexjax being amputatoing.. i don't see Jason cutler walking around legless.. i don't see lee haney or labrada for that matter walk around with canes..

bodybuild is whatever you make out of it,, you got to have legit products! you got to know how to use them! you got to respond well! to those legit products in order to have a chance at success and thennn after all that you need to hope to end up being tier 1 or in the worse case tier 2

ken was lazy.. he was just a lazy fella.. always been.. the only time he wasn't was in his old years when he competed in the fitness department 5 years ago i think.. or something like that.. then he wasn't as lazy but as his pro career at the top he was lazy and relied on his superior genetic respond to hormones and his superb muscle shape.. of course it wasn't enough for him and he tried to compete with ron and you cant compete with ron colman because there was only 1 ron colman and skinny ecto ken wheeler would never match.. he would have to re born to have the work ethics and the genetic respond to hormones SHEER SIZE WIZE  ron had,,

gh15 approved

DrX

• JEDI
  • 5'7"
« Reply #20 on: October 26, 2019, 05:05:39 AM »

^ I don't see dexjax being amputatoing.. i don't see Jason cutler walking around legless.. i don't see lee haney or labrada for that matter walk around with canes..

bodybuild is whatever you make out of it,, you got to have legit products! you got to know how to use them! you got to respond well! to those legit products in order to have a chance at success and thennn after all that you need to hope to end up being tier 1 or in the worse case tier 2

ken was lazy.. he was just a lazy fella.. always been.. the only time he wasn't was in his old years when he competed in the fitness department 5 years ago i think.. or something like that.. then he wasn't as lazy but as his pro career at the top he was lazy and relied on his superior genetic respond to hormones and his superb muscle shape.. of course it wasn't enough for him and he tried to compete with ron and you cant compete with ron colman because there was only 1 ron colman and skinny ecto ken wheeler would never match.. he would have to re born to have the work ethics and the genetic respond to hormones SHEER SIZE WIZE  ron had,,

gh15 approved

I know it has been said Ken was lazy in the gym, and that if he trained like Dorian, he would be a Mr O. But I will beg to differ. The guys who trained at Golds during that era were far from lazy. Dorian used his videos as a fantastic marketing ploy to leverage himself as the hardest trainer (The common mans bodybuilder). Did he really train like that with the cameras off? Or was he a few years ahead of the lineup with a better Test/GH/insulin protocol?? How could you tell... HIS MIDSECTION!!    :)

Genetics or not, Flex cannot build a physique like that with a "lazy" attitude. However, after a certain point, his genetics were maxed out if you ask me. That is why he went the route of these synthetic enhancements. I will still say today, he was one of the greatest to ever grace a bodybuilding stage... especially in his early days... Just mind blowing!!

DrX

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pRNrKL53jI" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pRNrKL53jI</a>

-- Friedrich Nietzsche

SalmonWithAlmonds

• Global Elf Mod
« Reply #21 on: November 05, 2019, 07:26:45 PM »

gh15 approved

I know it has been said Ken was lazy in the gym, and that if he trained like Dorian, he would be a Mr O. But I will beg to differ. The guys who trained at Golds during that era were far from lazy. Dorian used his videos as a fantastic marketing ploy to leverage himself as the hardest trainer (The common mans bodybuilder). Did he really train like that with the cameras off? Or was he a few years ahead of the lineup with a better Test/GH/insulin protocol?? How could you tell... HIS MIDSECTION!!    :)

Genetics or not, Flex cannot build a physique like that with a "lazy" attitude. However, after a certain point, his genetics were maxed out if you ask me. That is why he went the route of these synthetic enhancements. I will still say today, he was one of the greatest to ever grace a bodybuilding stage... especially in his early days... Just mind blowing!!

DrX

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pRNrKL53jI" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pRNrKL53jI</a>

I do agree with DrX, I highly doubt anyone can build an Olympia-caliber physique without constant hard work. Flex Wheeler had the genetics, the lines, the structure, I think that vid DrX posted is probably the best physique I have ever seen, considering size, structure, muscle bellies etc..

Yes probably Ronnie Coleman worked harder during his career but look at him now, is it worth?
I may fail but there is no way I'll ever stop chasing what I want.

metan20

• Conditional Junior
  • John 3:16
« Reply #22 on: December 07, 2019, 11:24:37 PM »

I do agree with DrX, I highly doubt anyone can build an Olympia-caliber physique without constant hard work. Flex Wheeler had the genetics, the lines, the structure, I think that vid DrX posted is probably the best physique I have ever seen, considering size, structure, muscle bellies etc..

Yes probably Ronnie Coleman worked harder during his career but look at him now, is it worth?
[/quote]
I see in the last years some athletes going to olympia without shape as in the past years. some don't train hard..

Ron is diferent. Train hard but already had a bad column (his words)
and you will know the truth and the truth will set you free.
 JO 8.:32

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #23 on: December 08, 2019, 02:12:21 AM »

ken was lazy in the gym

if he trained like dorian he would not be a pro bodybuilder because his physique was sponge like that other fake bodybuild philsulina.. who as funny as it sounds been my pupil..

so yes while ken was lazy in gymnazium he would have to go back to his mama pussy and reborn for him to be able to train like me or dorian or ron or any hard core bodybuild circa 1955-2015.. last 5 years training become really weak but really really weak bodybuild wise

you guys do need to know that there were 55-60 years of hard core training in bodybuild that were at their prime during 1970s 1980s 1990s and all 2000s spilling into the 2010s but then coming to an halt with the rise of the surveillance police state of son of 1000 whores Hussein and what he has done to the world socially and culturally.. it brought upon the WEAKENING of the human.. on ALL ASPECTS.. it is much deeper than bodybuild and fitness forum it is crimes that as I said the only suitable punishment for = THE NOOSE

gh15 approved

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #24 on: December 08, 2019, 02:14:13 AM »

in other words and to keep it easy for your generation and the world audience of this forum to not lose their attention span..

HE FEMINIZED THE MALES ON EARTH TO A POINT OF ALMOST NO RETURN

gh15 approved

metan20

• Conditional Junior
« Reply #25 on: December 08, 2019, 02:40:38 AM »

in other words and to keep it easy for your generation and the world audience of this forum to not lose their attention span..

HE FEMINIZED THE MALES ON EARTH TO A POINT OF ALMOST NO RETURN

gh15 approved

that's why i don't want to have a child. the world will only get worse

Calves of Steel

• WIZARD
« Reply #26 on: December 08, 2019, 04:58:37 AM »

With you on that bro. Very strange world to raise boys in, they're under constant attack.
www.sportstechnologylabs.com
25% OFF for the holidays
Extra 10% off Discount Code: GH15

daron_e

• WIZARD
« Reply #27 on: December 08, 2019, 05:07:28 AM »

DVT

metan20

• Conditional Junior
« Reply #28 on: December 08, 2019, 05:09:05 AM »

With you on that bro. Very strange world to raise boys in, they're under constant attack.

yes
Pages: [1]   Go Up