GH15

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Official Hip Hop and Rap Thread  (Read 791 times)

vansville2010

• JEDI
Re: The Official Hip Hop and Rap Thread
« Reply #30 on: November 25, 2019, 04:43:22 AM »

I agree. However, I like the instrumentals of the two songs I uploaded especially the second one. It feels like championship music over a surprisingly sad song. I don't know how far you got in the song but I hope you got past 40 seconds because that's where the beat drops lol.

Nah man, you need to expand your mind when it comes to Rap and Hip Hop. Coolio are you fucking kidding me? He sucks lol.

The only music I absolutely hate is techno and heavy metal. I feel like I'm losing far too many braincells in such a short space of time when I listen to those genres. Also I hate modern day Hip Hop, but this is the Hip Hop and Rap thread after all, so if someone posts that stuff.. I won't be arrogant enough to dismiss it. I'll give it a listen even though I know these guys suck ass. I do like to compare and see how far rap has come. I always used to say mid 2000s was the worst era of Hip Hop and Rap with guys like Ti, Ludacris and Young Jeezy. The beats were probably the best of all time but the lyrics were painstakingly garbage so I thought.. but now everything is fucking garbage in my opinion lol. ;D

Mariah is the sex queen period. Beyonce, at least we can agree on that one. Worst singer of all time. I find her ugly as well. Mariah is way better. And no, Beyonce always sucked. Being a singer is all about having the most feminine voice. Her voice never was really feminine was it? And you're right, her yodelling made her sound even more annoying. Almost like a man. She never was good. She used her body in all of her songs as a marketing strategy because the music alone was garbage. She has that strong black woman voice. It's not feminine. I don't like it and she was never going to be great. Just overhyped garbage.

Michael Jackson was a beast.

Yeah Blondie is a band. Debbie Harry is the main singer. She made that one song in the Scarface movie about Yayo.

It doesn't matter if they can play instruments or not. My point was if they going to sing about drugs they are just as guilty of the denigration of society as the blacks and rappers nowadays. Rappers didn't start this wave. They are simply continuing it.

I love poems and music. But I agree, if a song has TERRIBLE instrumentals, I will never go back. A song has to be well rounded. If it doesn't achieve top marks say, 9/10 on everything then it simply won't be on my playlist. I don't accept mediocre songs ever. I am also a really harsh critic. If a song has some garbage thing or sound effect or some silly skit in the middle of it. CUT. Fuck off. I can't even count how many times a song was doing everything right for me until something came in between and fucked it up lol. But the new generation they don't care. The more random and silly shit in a song they love it.

God, you're quite the little suck-up, aren't you?

You actually took the time to read all that just to leave a salty comment, even though I wasn't addressing you? and then you say I have no room to talk when evidently you're stalking all my posts just to leave your little worthless replies like a woman that don't make no sense? I'm still in your head from last time Bose. And like I told you it's not that serious lol. Grudges are for cowards Bose and you clearly fit the bill. ;D

were all laughing at 2 things

1. your trying so hard to impress gh15 and slobber all over his cock

2. your tryin to hard to be "woke" and show us how much you appreciate black culture and worship blacks

and third

3. 1 and 2 are cringeworthy but on top of that you are a fat kid covered in acne who can't workout because he has to take drugs to control his acne and it makes you fall asleep at the gym

your pathetic ness is unmatched

Bose88

• WIZARD
  • im just fat / i dont even train
« Reply #31 on: November 25, 2019, 04:58:36 AM »

I agree. However, I like the instrumentals of the two songs I uploaded especially the second one. It feels like championship music over a surprisingly sad song. I don't know how far you got in the song but I hope you got past 40 seconds because that's where the beat drops lol.

Nah man, you need to expand your mind when it comes to Rap and Hip Hop. Coolio are you fucking kidding me? He sucks lol.

The only music I absolutely hate is techno and heavy metal. I feel like I'm losing far too many braincells in such a short space of time when I listen to those genres. Also I hate modern day Hip Hop, but this is the Hip Hop and Rap thread after all, so if someone posts that stuff.. I won't be arrogant enough to dismiss it. I'll give it a listen even though I know these guys suck ass. I do like to compare and see how far rap has come. I always used to say mid 2000s was the worst era of Hip Hop and Rap with guys like Ti, Ludacris and Young Jeezy. The beats were probably the best of all time but the lyrics were painstakingly garbage so I thought.. but now everything is fucking garbage in my opinion lol. ;D

Mariah is the sex queen period. Beyonce, at least we can agree on that one. Worst singer of all time. I find her ugly as well. Mariah is way better. And no, Beyonce always sucked. Being a singer is all about having the most feminine voice. Her voice never was really feminine was it? And you're right, her yodelling made her sound even more annoying. Almost like a man. She never was good. She used her body in all of her songs as a marketing strategy because the music alone was garbage. She has that strong black woman voice. It's not feminine. I don't like it and she was never going to be great. Just overhyped garbage.

Yeah Blondie is a band. Debbie Harry is the main singer. She made that one song in the Scarface movie about Yayo.

It doesn't matter if they can play instruments or not. My point was if they going to sing about drugs they are just as guilty of the denigration of society as the blacks and rappers nowadays. Rappers didn't start this wave. They are simply continuing it.

I love poems and music. But I agree, if a song has TERRIBLE instrumentals, I will never go back. A song has to be well rounded. If it doesn't achieve top marks say, 9/10 on everything then it simply won't be on my playlist. I don't accept mediocre songs ever. I am also a really harsh critic. If a song has some garbage thing or sound effect or some silly skit in the middle of it. CUT. Fuck off. I can't even count how many times a song was doing everything right for me until something came in between and fucked it up lol. But the new generation they don't care. The more random and silly shit in a song they love it.

You actually took the time to read all that just to leave a salty comment, even though I wasn't addressing you? and then you say I have no room to talk when evidently you're stalking all my posts just to leave your little worthless replies like a woman that don't make no sense? I'm still in your head from last time Bose. And like I told you it's not that serious lol. Grudges are for cowards Bose and you clearly fit the bill. ;D

Mate what if i told you i didn't read a word and just commented based on the length of your posts?

Or, even better, what if I point out that you happened to *write* all that, which takes infinitely more time than reading it?

What would happen to your little precocious self then, hmm?

Hanzo7

• WIZARD
« Reply #32 on: November 25, 2019, 05:23:19 AM »

Mate what if i told you i didn't read a word and just commented based on the length of your posts?

Or, even better, what if I point out that you happened to *write* all that, which takes infinitely more time than reading it?

What would happen to your little precocious self then, hmm?

You mean you didn't read anything I said but still decided to leave a salty comment anyway just because you have a personal grudge against me? Man, you are quite the crazy ex girlfriend after all.  ;D

The bold is wishful thinking Bose. Nothing would happen to me. You really think I'm fishing for your attention as much as you are mine you obsessed little creep?

On the bright side, this is the 'feel the burn' section. So you are in the right place to complain about how much I hurt your feelings last time we had an argument. ;D

Hanzo7

• WIZARD
« Reply #33 on: November 25, 2019, 05:43:50 AM »

were all laughing at 2 things

1. your trying so hard to impress gh15 and slobber all over his cock

2. your tryin to hard to be "woke" and show us how much you appreciate black culture and worship blacks

and third

3. 1 and 2 are cringeworthy but on top of that you are a fat kid covered in acne who can't workout because he has to take drugs to control his acne and it makes you fall asleep at the gym

your pathetic ness is unmatched

We? You mean the royal we. ;D

Bose88

• WIZARD
« Reply #34 on: November 25, 2019, 06:28:37 AM »

Why do you end every post with a " ;D", like you're everybody's little best pal?

Hanzo7

• WIZARD
« Reply #35 on: November 25, 2019, 08:21:07 AM »

Why do you end every post with a " ;D", like you're everybody's little best pal?

Why did you write me a pesky little hate comment without even reading what I said? Is it a love hate thing Bose, am I still in your head? Also, next time you take a picture remove the phone from your face so we can see you pouting like a little bitch. ;D

vansville2010

• JEDI
« Reply #36 on: November 25, 2019, 09:58:43 AM »

most towlies are tough and masculine this one is westernized,,,he acts white like a bitch, worships blacks, the way he types, he's into gays and says things like "hate" "tolerance" lol

he's got the worst of all words,,towlie looks with a white boy bitch personality,,and of course covered in goo filled blisters that make him take drugs that don't allow him to stay awake white lifting

Hanzo7

• WIZARD
« Reply #37 on: November 25, 2019, 10:33:39 AM »

most towlies are tough and masculine this one is westernized,,,he acts white like a bitch, worships blacks, the way he types, he's into gays and says things like "hate" "tolerance" lol

he's got the worst of all words,,towlie looks with a white boy bitch personality,,and of course covered in goo filled blisters that make him take drugs that don't allow him to stay awake white lifting

Well, that explains Bose pouting then doesn't it?  ;D

Bose88

• WIZARD
« Reply #38 on: November 25, 2019, 06:09:36 PM »

Why did you write me a pesky little hate comment without even reading what I said? Is it a love hate thing Bose, am I still in your head? Also, next time you take a picture remove the phone from your face so we can see you pouting like a little bitch. ;D

Again with the smiley. Thanks little buddy

Hanzo7

• WIZARD
« Reply #39 on: November 25, 2019, 10:36:35 PM »

Again with the smiley. Thanks little buddy

Zoom out of your pictures 150% and then see who looks little. You welcome.  ;D

vansville2010

• JEDI
« Reply #40 on: November 26, 2019, 11:15:20 AM »

hanzo rather than telling him to "zoom out of ur pictures" 100x which I don't think is very insulting or clever and just makes you look pathetic....why don't you give him a routine and diet and workout plan so he can be jacked and ripped like you?  maybe 5 cheeseburgers a day and 400mg of acutaine along with rubbing some French frye grease on his skin so he can be covered in acne?

Hanzo7

• WIZARD
« Reply #41 on: November 26, 2019, 10:33:57 PM »

hanzo rather than telling him to "zoom out of ur pictures" 100x which I don't think is very insulting or clever and just makes you look pathetic....why don't you give him a routine and diet and workout plan so he can be jacked and ripped like you?  maybe 5 cheeseburgers a day and 400mg of acutaine along with rubbing some French frye grease on his skin so he can be covered in acne?

Coming from a guy who has no progress pictures despite being a 7 year member on the forum. Are you shy Vans? Let me guess, you're a virgin too. ;D

vansville2010

• JEDI
« Reply #42 on: November 28, 2019, 07:18:47 AM »

Coming from a guy who has no progress pictures despite being a 7 year member on the forum. Are you shy Vans? Let me guess, you're a virgin too. ;D

ive made no progress in 7 years, im in a wheelchair, im gay and I suck dick, and I have aids

but it sure beats having more white stuff In my zits than my balls and being so "tiredddd" cuz I have to take poison to control my life obsession,,,of not being hideously ugly

FACT,,I USED TO KNOW A GUY IN A WHEELCHAIR

FACT, MOST GIRLS WOULD PROBABLY FUCK A GUY IN A WHEELCHAIR BEFORE A GUY COVERED IN ACNE OR ACNE SCARS

Hanzo7

• WIZARD
« Reply #43 on: November 29, 2019, 02:04:21 AM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMuZTvL8QR0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMuZTvL8QR0</a>

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
  • i dont withness history,, i write it
« Reply #44 on: February 14, 2020, 12:19:41 AM »

let me explain something to all youngins among you (millennials and z)

this song.. and it is a great song.. probably best hip POP lol <-- see what I did there.. not disgusting garbage no music rap or some "hip HOP"

this song of mnm.. does register high in the ranking of best songs in the 21st century BUT as I said before

1. it is a hip POP song with great melody verse tone to it
2. the arrangement is GENIUS! which also make the song
3. it was created mainly by a white kid.. not a black kid
4. this white kid could have been a popular pop or rock star if he wanted.. very easily because he understand music and can write a melody he just chose to excel in the garbage rap industry with his pop touch to it
5. ^which gave him 250 million dollar in the bank
6. he did it in 1990s and 2000s before music went totally extinct

so why am I even writing about it?

I just saw him perform in Oscars lol I never watched that thing and saw on youtube few moments ago his face singing.. and clicked.. and it was from the Oscars lol 2004 grammy winning song in 2020 Oscars.. I listened because it is great POP song! and great arrangement to it

then decided to write it to explain to the z and millennials.. that this AINT no rap lol this is a spoilt rich white boy who can write melodies and even better can arrange them very well to fit his need!

so all the negros out there and wanna bes in the Oscars lol who moving their head singing along.. lol you sing a WHITE BOY POP SONG that was and is great song.. BUT IT AINT NO Nigro getto thug rubbish junk.. you will understand it one day.. you will figure out that mnm was a genious musician white boy who made lots and lots of money on your mob mentality and gangster culture lol (yesyes 8 mile hard life movie.. :: .. song is a genius HIP P O P song written from a very talented ear for melodic MUSIC)

bunch of idiots

I swear generation nothingness fits so perfectly.. I am a genius for caming with that name in mid 2000s,,

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvSx_1WVWiM" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvSx_1WVWiM</a>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvSx_1WVWiM

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

I TAKE ZERO RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT
PEOPLE DECIDE TO DO TO THEIR BODY!
IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

monsta81

• WIZARD
« Reply #45 on: February 14, 2020, 10:59:55 AM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NywdVBwzurU" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NywdVBwzurU</a>
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVhWMlQUPkk" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVhWMlQUPkk</a>
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Gbl-IDp1qc" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Gbl-IDp1qc</a>
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LR3GQfryp9M" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LR3GQfryp9M</a>
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gj39POBr-OU" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gj39POBr-OU</a>
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbxcPy1qJTU" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbxcPy1qJTU</a>
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7fBmlX80fA" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7fBmlX80fA</a>

''The Edge... There is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over.''

Scania

• WIZARD
« Reply #46 on: February 14, 2020, 06:50:08 PM »

Jelly roll ☝️👌
The foolish man thinks he will live forever if he avoids battle!
But old age gives him no peace, though spears might spare him.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up