GH15

Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: The Official Hip Hop and Rap Thread  (Read 2014 times)

Hanzo7

• WIZARD
The Official Hip Hop and Rap Thread
« on: October 16, 2019, 05:04:27 PM »

Much like the Metal and Rock thread. I decided to make a Hip Hop and Rap fans for all the hip hop heads out there. You can post whatever you want from the 80s to current generation. Just share what you like.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMTZa82UVqE" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMTZa82UVqE</a>

Hanzo7

• WIZARD
Re: The Official Hip Hop and Rap Thread
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2019, 08:25:45 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZntugPTgaI" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZntugPTgaI</a>

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
  • i dont withness history,, i write it
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2019, 06:21:56 AM »

lol gh15ers and rap lol

even Kenya west cant save this thread with his one decent song heartless from 2006-2007 I think or something around there.. his only good song that was still song and not rubbish

last time I heard good music from rap it was this year..

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BRv9wGf5pk" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BRv9wGf5pk</a>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BRv9wGf5pk

this was where it should stop and take more of this type of melodic approach with genius vibe and not down grading itself into nigger type none melodic rubbish... they simply took it to extreme by untalented wanna bes.. very sad because with the right touch this could have been a powerful techno rap type of advancement.. instead younger x.. and mainly millennials "were both into ::)" (not really into but younger x were more scared of nigger thugs that fucked their white femles that later on became the mamas of millennials who were born into the madness) DISASTER called modern day "rap" which is NOT MUSIC

this song I put here though is the last of the genius out there done by blacks..

mnm did some good things but he is white and he made money on blacks and wannaa be blacks of the mid 90s when society started its down fall.. he is a pop artist not rapist lol he just played into the janner.. yes he can curse yes he is from hard growing.. but he is pop kido who made very good money from blacks and wanna be blacks lol

gh15 approved
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

I TAKE ZERO RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT
PEOPLE DECIDE TO DO TO THEIR BODY!
IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

Hanzo7

• WIZARD
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2019, 06:43:34 AM »

lol gh15ers and rap lol

even Kenya west cant save this thread with his one decent song heartless from 2006-2007 I think or something around there.. his only good song that was still song and not rubbish

last time I heard good music from rap it was this year..

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BRv9wGf5pk" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BRv9wGf5pk</a>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BRv9wGf5pk

this was where it should stop and take more of this type of melodic approach with genius vibe and not down grading itself into nigger type none melodic rubbish... they simply took it to extreme by untalented wanna bes.. very sad because with the right touch this could have been a powerful techno rap type of advancement.. instead younger x.. and mainly millennials "were both into ::)" (not really into but younger x were more scared of nigger thugs that fucked their white femles that later on became the mamas of millennials who were born into the madness) DISASTER called modern day "rap" which is NOT MUSIC

this song I put here though is the last of the genius out there done by blacks..

mnm did some good things but he is white and he made money on blacks and wannaa be blacks of the mid 90s when society started its down fall.. he is a pop artist not rapist lol he just played into the janner.. yes he can curse yes he is from hard growing.. but he is pop kido who made very good money from blacks and wanna be blacks lol

gh15 approved

Someone clearly didn't listen to the two songs I uploaded.  ;D

I don't like Kanye West. Never used to like even one song when I was a kid. Always thought he was soft. But no one would agree with me. But hey, it's my opinion.

The song you uploaded is too old for my taste personally. The beat throws me off.

jsl

• WIZARD
  • 5'9 33yo
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2019, 10:19:33 AM »

Thx for putting this up. Last I listened heavily to hip hop was many years back. Loved some older stuff like Jedi Mind Tricks, Necro. Haven't been keeping up sadly.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQBQQI93jV8" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQBQQI93jV8</a>
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVpiNZkmhlk" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVpiNZkmhlk</a>

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2019, 12:10:03 PM »

that song I put is the last song I consider worthy of the whatever version of what ever the fuck it is.. its annoying but it grows on you because it actually has music behind it..

rap in general is disgusting noise that I cant listen to.. if it was any good music I would be the first to listen to it.. its just rubbish

also thins song I put is not something amazing lol its just something you can consider music.. this was before the puff dada and snoop dog dog showed up and ruined society and culture in America,,

I don't need to talk much you see the destruction along the last quarter century

gh15 approved
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

Hanzo7

• WIZARD
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2019, 04:28:59 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZntugPTgaI" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZntugPTgaI</a>
that song I put is the last song I consider worthy of the whatever version of what ever the fuck it is.. its annoying but it grows on you because it actually has music behind it..

rap in general is disgusting noise that I cant listen to.. if it was any good music I would be the first to listen to it.. its just rubbish

also thins song I put is not something amazing lol its just something you can consider music.. this was before the puff dada and snoop dog dog showed up and ruined society and culture in America,,

I don't need to talk much you see the destruction along the last quarter century

gh15 approved

I don't like Snoop Dogg or Puff either. I gave the song you uploaded a try. Give the song I uploaded called Skyzoo, Under Pressure a try. It's not fair and I bet you would like it. I would say it's even anti-deep state.  ;D

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2019, 10:10:05 PM »

under pressure is david bowie and Faruk bulsara song  written by Faruk bulsara.. you i don't know anything else related to this name and i hope ill never know

listen to under pressure in your free time to understand what music is and why i so despize both niggers and i have many black friends but gettho thug niggers i despise.. and no im not racist.. and yes i voiced my opinions before in public.. there is such a thing as nigger and white trash and the nigger comes best in this disgusting thing called rap/hip hop that should have never started because it is not music.. and as a result the music world was destroyed to a point there is no music.. anything you see today is recycled or you have to go to live concert of washed up rock stars who live on their glory days songs because every nigger out there and the white generation x whore he fucked created bunch of kids that were born to broken family and today they represent millennials that is a generation you brought a disaster upon the world.. and yes life is comfy but it has nothing to do with millennials per say.. millennials is the product of this form of life until something will shake it.. and it will

gh15 approved

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2019, 10:23:58 PM »

i just tried both of what you put up there.. i just cant.. first one was stolen drum auto beat you know the fake one they started using in studios that i gave my presence to in the 90s.. this is when i told them not to use this crap but no one listens and you see the result.. drums should only be legit! no box balonie

the second under pressure thing.. i just cant.. its a hood getto voice that in my head destroyed a generation

i just cant accept this form of "music" because it is not music.. and im not "old".. and im not "old generation".. i just know what music is.. and this is just not music.. it should not be categorized as janner of music.. its more of a getto like (probably pretending since these are the kids of the fellons who started this nonsense so i don't think they are legit thugs just wanna bes or maybe half way millennial thugs lol).. its more like a getto poems for gen x millennial 25 year old asexual daughter to bring the little sex she still has in her.. because they still do have some but its only towards the getto "don't give a damn" type mentality that will beat her in a heart beat if she playing "asexual" on him lol

THIS! is what brought upon us the disaster called Antifa and the mobs you see brought upon us by the son of 1000 whores and 1 sand nigger-- Hussein.. this is the exact disaster that i pointed to all the years.. the rap/hip hop culture that if it was legit music i would shut up and stand in the corner and eat my poop.. but time proves me right.. it never was music and no one can remember melody nor nothing else because there is none.. its not a song..... its a getto felony ready to happen

/rent

seriously though you talk deep philosophical questions regarding your species.. it goes way above and beyond any thread on any form.. it cant be explained on a forum.. the damage IS enormous! and i LOVE absolutely LOVE black music from Motown.. or from any legit black musician of the 20th and even 21st century

i even think whitney houston is the best female singer of all time.. so i am good with black music and culture.. even can accept drugs being done by the major talent of legit musicians but you got to be a damn musician first in order to have the right to do drugs.. not vise versa

gh15 approved

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2019, 10:37:04 PM »

by the way talking about deep state..

i was the first one to be taken down of facebook in 2014 with about 20k following.. not really taken down but shadow blocking on facebook and then whats done today to anyone who stand for the west.. it wasn't because of my bodybuild since as you can see david palumbo channel on youtube talk drugs all the time and not shadow banned..

the reason gh15 me was shadow banned and then when i told them to fuck themselves.. removed from face book.. was that i talked western pride and capitalistic anti Marxist values during a surveillance police state in united states.. owned and operated officially on the grounds by the son of 1000 whores and 1 sand nigger-- Hussein.. this is why Zuckeface who should be hanged.. he is one of the little ones of the technocratic age who needs to be hanged that fake jew.. this is why zuckerface removed gh15 official account from the facebook platform when it was not known what shadow banned was (you talk here 2014)

i was one of the first ones if not the first one to feel the heat from the political deep state.. and it wasn't for talking hormones.. or for doing bodybuilding.. or for any of that.. IT WAS FOR TALKING PREACHING AND PUTTING WESTERN VALUES INTO YOUTH HEAD IN THE MID 2010'S (by the way they only removed the official legit gh15 platform on social medias not the fake ones that were and are still around i believe never really check fakes)

facebook and other platforms could do it during the Hussein surveillance police state regime.. they do it now during president trump but at least they cant do it to him per say and they have much harder problem today when the rabbit is out of the sack

again this is very deep issue that is beyond forums but hey put all that shit you want in here its a rap thread lol

gh15 approved

Hanzo7

• WIZARD
« Reply #10 on: November 24, 2019, 12:16:30 AM »

under pressure is david bowie and Faruk bulsara song  written by Faruk bulsara.. you i don't know anything else related to this name and i hope ill never know

listen to under pressure in your free time to understand what music is and why i so despize both niggers and i have many black friends but gettho thug niggers i despise.. and no im not racist.. and yes i voiced my opinions before in public.. there is such a thing as nigger and white trash and the nigger comes best in this disgusting thing called rap/hip hop that should have never started because it is not music.. and as a result the music world was destroyed to a point there is no music.. anything you see today is recycled or you have to go to live concert of washed up rock stars who live on their glory days songs because every nigger out there and the white generation x whore he fucked created bunch of kids that were born to broken family and today they represent millennials that is a generation you brought a disaster upon the world.. and yes life is comfy but it has nothing to do with millennials per say.. millennials is the product of this form of life until something will shake it.. and it will

gh15 approved

I disagree with almost everything you said and I believe a lot of it was way out of left field to say the least. Nevertheless, I'll give it my best shot to respond.

For one, I listen to ALL music. Era and for the most part genre is irrelevant to me (I don't like techno or heavy metal, just not my thing). The first song is from the early 90s and the second one is 2009. I don't care about which era the artist comes from, I appreciate the message because a good message is timeless and is not restricted to any era. And you have to admit, the message of both songs is good. Not once does it advocate violence, drugs or 'thug niggers' as you say. It's almost arrogant and downright insulting if this is what you took away from those songs. The songs are anything but that. So I don't know where you got this conclusion from. It's crazy how you say that niggers are fucking white bitches and creating broken families. For one, almost everyone of every colour is creating broken families. There's a reason why divorce rates are so high and for two, did you even listen to the songs for more than 20 seconds? Both songs are about love and family! So how the hell can you say the songs are creating broken families. Do you even know what you are saying?  ???

Hanzo7

• WIZARD
« Reply #11 on: November 24, 2019, 01:17:52 AM »

i just tried both of what you put up there.. i just cant.. first one was stolen drum auto beat you know the fake one they started using in studios that i gave my presence to in the 90s.. this is when i told them not to use this crap but no one listens and you see the result.. drums should only be legit! no box balonie

the second under pressure thing.. i just cant.. its a hood getto voice that in my head destroyed a generation

i just cant accept this form of "music" because it is not music.. and im not "old".. and im not "old generation".. i just know what music is.. and this is just not music.. it should not be categorized as janner of music.. its more of a getto like (probably pretending since these are the kids of the fellons who started this nonsense so i don't think they are legit thugs just wanna bes or maybe half way millennial thugs lol).. its more like a getto poems for gen x millennial 25 year old asexual daughter to bring the little sex she still has in her.. because they still do have some but its only towards the getto "don't give a damn" type mentality that will beat her in a heart beat if she playing "asexual" on him lol

THIS! is what brought upon us the disaster called Antifa and the mobs you see brought upon us by the son of 1000 whores and 1 sand nigger-- Hussein.. this is the exact disaster that i pointed to all the years.. the rap/hip hop culture that if it was legit music i would shut up and stand in the corner and eat my poop.. but time proves me right.. it never was music and no one can remember melody nor nothing else because there is none.. its not a song..... its a getto felony ready to happen

/rent

seriously though you talk deep philosophical questions regarding your species.. it goes way above and beyond any thread on any form.. it cant be explained on a forum.. the damage IS enormous! and i LOVE absolutely LOVE black music from Motown.. or from any legit black musician of the 20th and even 21st century

i even think whitney houston is the best female singer of all time.. so i am good with black music and culture.. even can accept drugs being done by the major talent of legit musicians but you got to be a damn musician first in order to have the right to do drugs.. not vise versa

gh15 approved

Different strokes for different folks. You may not like the beat that's fine but there's no denying the message of the song is good if you listened it through.

How can you be prejudiced against someone because of their voice? You may not like the tone of their voice, that's fine. That's your opinion. But to hold grudges and say that you don't like their voice because they are part of X, Y, Z category of people is just fucked up. I'm sorry. Not everyone is born in the upper middle class of society and not everyone has the same accent as neighbouring towns and cities. Much to your point in other threads, this, I would argue formulates much of one's identity and makes us unique. You noticed how in the video you uploaded in another thread about the woman asking people on college campus questions related to LGBT and all of them sound the same and have the same accents? Society is being brainwashed and they are leaving behind a lot of what makes them unique whether that be tone of voice or ideas. You recognise different people from different areas, towns, cities, backgrounds or tribes they are from. Like I'm from East London and some people despise the way I talk compared to those in central London but why? I talk like that because that's the way everyone around me used to talk when I was growing up. It's a part of who I am. You may not like it or think it sounds funny but we're all from our own neighborhoods and communities. Not everyone is like you.

Neither of the two musicians ever claimed to be thugs GH15. Where are you getting this from? You're not old. In fact this music is old too like I mentioned. It's not recent. Modern day rap is very different perhaps you're confusing it with that. Modern day rap = mumble rap. It has no message or at least any good message 99.9% of the time. I don't listen to these rappers.

"its more like a getto poems for gen x millennial 25 year old asexual daughter to bring the little sex she still has in her.. because they still do have some but its only towards the getto "don't give a damn" type mentality that will beat her in a heart beat if she playing "asexual" on him lol"

^ I have no idea what any of this means. But I can assure you the songs have nothing to do with this interpretation.

Getto felony waiting to happen. < I'm not even going to entertain this idea. I have already said enough about it. It has nothing to do with the songs. Period.

And btw can I mention how the second song  Under pressure that came out in 2009 only has 30,000 views on YouTube? No one has heard of this song! So how can you say the song had the whole ability to destroy society for the worst? No one even knows the song exists! Perhaps because the artist's message doesn't appeal to the mainstream version of Hip Hop? But you never took that into consideration did you? Just automatically started making assumptions about it without even playing it through. That's not fair.

Oh, I like Jazz music also from the 20-21 century. So at least we have something we can agree upon in this rant. Some of that music doesn't even have vocals. But it has a nice ring to it someone as young as me can appreciate. I even have those songs on my phone. Like Django Reinhardt and Stephane Grappelli and so on. I like all kinds of stuff and I'm not one to put something in a box because life isn't as black and white as that.

Disagree, I think Mariah Carey is the best singer of all time. The way she hits them high notes.. pure sex. Sexiest voice of all time. I also like how she has a little bit of an attitude, she needs some good discipling.  ;)

I disagree, I don't like to judge anyone for their addictions and struggles but let's face it. Taking drugs is for the weak. And rappers used to preach this. Sure they would talk about dealings on the block, this is their neighbourhood and they are going to talk about things they witness in their day to day lives. But they wouldn't condone it. Then slowly, slowly over time shit just became corrupt and now we don't have rappers talking about selling it anymore.. rappers would never talk about taking drugs.. maybe weed.. but nothing more than that. They would talk about selling it to make it out of poverty. Is that commendable? No. But this was a part of their lives one time. It's a sad reality. Nowadays rappers don't even talk about selling it no more. They talk about using it and not just using it but damn near ODing on it. That's how you can tell shit got fucked up. Lesser evil turned into a greater evil and that's just how it goes as society becomes more degenerate. But let's not forget there were tons of songs preaching the same messages even before rap. I mean look at that one song by Debbie Harry in Scarface, "Rush, rush get the yayo." In the 80s. It's got 3 million views on YouTube and what about that one fuck called Johnny Cash, who made the song "Cocaine Blues?" It's got 37 million views on YouTube and this was released in the fucking 60s. No rapper was preaching about drugs in the 80s let alone the 60s. What you are essentially seeing is rap music catching up with the previous generation of its time. White people in pop music, in country music and in all other music made drugs cool before black people did in hip hop. Tell me this, which dumb fuck makes a song about taking a bag of cocaine and then shooting his 'woman down?' Because Johnny Cash did. I'm sorry but GH15 your whole understanding is wrong. Look at this fucking guy, he's not only promoting drugs, and not any kind of drug, C.O.C.A.I.N.E for fuck sake and on top of that he's talking about shooting his wife. No rapper I have heard of ever talks about shooting his wife. Except for someone like Eminem who talks about killing his mum and bunch of other foolishness he talks about. And yet Johnny Cash is still celebrated for that song. Wouldn't you argue that his music was breaking up families way before the blacks? I mean 37 million views and he's talking about shooting his own wife fuck me.. it's obvious that people of the 60s liked this asshole no? And then what about all those skinny ass whores in the 80s, who just happen to be white and upper class like those who listen to the likes of Debbie Harry and so on. All of them were on cocaine too. So why the hatred for rap and hip-hop?

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #12 on: November 24, 2019, 01:28:36 AM »

gh15 approved

I disagree with almost everything you said and I believe a lot of it was way out of left field to say the least. Nevertheless, I'll give it my best shot to respond.

For one, I listen to ALL music. Era and for the most part genre is irrelevant to me (I don't like techno or heavy metal, just not my thing). The first song is from the early 90s and the second one is 2009. I don't care about which era the artist comes from, I appreciate the message because a good message is timeless and is not restricted to any era. And you have to admit, the message of both songs is good. Not once does it advocate violence, drugs or 'thug niggers' as you say. It's almost arrogant and downright insulting if this is what you took away from those songs. The songs are anything but that. So I don't know where you got this conclusion from. It's crazy how you say that niggers are fucking white bitches and creating broken families. For one, almost everyone of every colour is creating broken families. There's a reason why divorce rates are so high and for two, did you even listen to the songs for more than 20 seconds? Both songs are about love and family! So how the hell can you say the songs are creating broken families. Do you even know what you are saying?  ???

^this is the problem when there is no music you cant listen to it.. I don't go by listening to words.. English is not my first language and I doubt they speak English to begin with but I never even attempted to listen to the words because there is no base to the "song"

in order for me to listen to a song it got to be created on a piano or guitar.. being played by the artist.. and then I may pass as a good creation or bad creation but the artist first and fore most must be able to create lol..

you cant understand what im saying because of your age.. you were born into an already matured kim kardiain whore type generation where famous is just famous for no reason.. so again its hard to understand what im saying.. let me show you what song is.. you don't even have to listen to one word in it but it is what a song is.. (I cant put live version but ill put whatever I find first in any case they are legit artist meaning it will always sound amazing studio or live)

ignore the costumes and all the videos.. those are all time bits.. listen closely to the M U S I C... listen to the session.. those are drop outs but those drop outs sure fucking play the damn instruments and has PRESENCE OF GENIUS and thus multi millioners and have the right to claim fame in your universe at ANY age

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwYN7mTi6HM" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwYN7mTi6HM</a>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwYN7mTi6HM

in this masterpiece pay close attention to the cover I put here.. bodybuild related.. think deep and outside the box..  ;)

highly recommended by me to pay close attention from min 2:15! this is what musicians are.. this = masterpiece of modern music

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VaEdKwXJhM" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VaEdKwXJhM</a>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VaEdKwXJhM

I don't know what I even put van helen they are just such good musicians that it came to my mind..

but there you go from your lovely country..

ill be honest with you this music is better than sex.. im not kidding.. legit music is almost as good as sex depending on the girl you fuck

straight out of good ole uk when music was music

you know I only tried to find legit music and I heard this song so many times and I put it for few seconds but automatically had to finish it all because its THAT amazing.. this is what legit genius is.. you cant ignore it no matter what and its stuck in the head for eternity after

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_X5A-BYjO8" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_X5A-BYjO8</a>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_X5A-BYjO8

and here to some black genius,, ,, ,, ,, I didn't have time to look for the best clip I put something live show when she is old geezer in her 70s but you can tell legit musician is musician 100% of the time.. quality = quality.. amazing song even if you do it inside a basement and use pineapple can as drums and this is just a song I thought of nothing special.. this was average genius of white black brown yellow and purple musicians WHEN they made real music..

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VjkeCXzg_o" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VjkeCXzg_o</a>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VjkeCXzg_o

and have you ever thought why I don't call this whore a whore.. lol eventhough I should have destroyed her all through the last 5 years.. and yet you don't hear a peep from me regarding her.. its because she is a genius! legit music! once you are you cant go back no matter how much trash she is doing now and NO MATTER HOW MUCH CHANGED SHE DOES TODAY TO MAKE IT UGLY.. you cant reinvent the wheel this is what I keep tell you.. same thing with gh15.. cant reinvent me.. this is what genius is.. listen! legit music! one of the best songs this whore (I allow myself just once to call here whore here but she is genius whore lol) made.. this is for eternity!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSaC-YbSDpo" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSaC-YbSDpo</a>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSaC-YbSDpo

there are so many other eras not only the 80s but I put here whatever got into my head..

oh one more thing to just put a stamp on it.. lol
pay attention to the 2 black fellas dancing.. do you think in today world it would pass? lol this is innocent dance but do you think the Nazi surveillance police mob of Hussein and Antifa would let this pass today? THIS IS WHY CIVIL WAR IS NEEDED TO REROUTE THE SOCIAL DISASTER OF THE LAST QUARTER CENTURY

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGCdLKXNF3w" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGCdLKXNF3w</a>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGCdLKXNF3w

so true nothing can beat legit music from 20th century but at least bring me musicians even if they don't know how to read notes.. bring me damn musicians who can put a damn song together in a session and play it before me so I can pass them into history and not fade them into nothingness like all the "rap" goes..

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #13 on: November 24, 2019, 01:40:16 AM »

regarding the huge post you made I did read it I just don't want to do quoting and make the thread huge

1. I think johnny cash was average at best if not sub average.. I don't like country music only very small nitch of the Kenny rogers zone and few others but really not into it.. though some of them can play well their janner which is still MUSIC

2. what I said there that you said you didn't understand can be explained to you by each and every one of my pupils on gtbig.. it can be "a pupil" it can be "chaos" it can be even that kid "onemorerep" that liked to lie about for the sake of bringing viewed to that hole.. but all of them including the gimmicks can explain you what I meant they know EXACTLY what I meant

3. Mariah carry lol again go to gtbig and ask my opinion on her.. they have many years of me talking about her rolling her voice and destroying the whintey Houston perfect lasting style of singing.. Mariah did too much over the music.. she ruined it by outdoing what the intruments had to do and this is why her music is not really memorable despite few songs since she could sing.. I don't say she couldn't and she was musicians when started since she wouldn't survive it in that era without being able to be legit musician.. she just over did her voice.. "rolling" yodeling.. I don't know what to call that overdoing of a song but again gtbig gimmicks will be able to explain it to you in detail since they been my pupils over there for many years and have more time to explain it to you than me sitting here and doing so

4. jazz is good.. i agree.. not my cup of tea but if you can play jazz you are musician indeed

gh15 approved

Hanzo7

• WIZARD
« Reply #14 on: November 24, 2019, 03:15:47 AM »

Yeah good idea the quoting is too much.

Now, I feel like we are having a more fruitful discussion. So, you couldn't listen to the words because you don't like the musical instruments in the song. That's absolutely fine. That's your opinion and no one has the right to dispute that. However, to not listen to the music and automatically call them niggers for no reason, do you see why that would be a problem?

Oh man don't compare me to Kim Kardashian looool. We have nothing alike. I think my second post was a more elaborate response wherein I have explained the first song is old (way before Kimmy's time for her to even like lol and I'm way younger than Kimmy but I mean.. her mind is young, she's a frugal whore) and the second song.. well.. it's not popular. It doesn't have many views. I questioned in my second response to you that perhaps this is because the message doesn't fit the mainstream narrative of what is understood to be Hip Hop today and that's why these rappers aren't getting a push. And it's true. Both songs are about love and family. The second one I feel like has a bit of a deep state element to it and I quote the chorus, "I am just trying to be the best MAN that I can, but they fail to realise where I stand and I'm, under pressure, the last thing I need is them telling me we can no longer be.. and I'm under pressure, and everything I do, I do for us two but they got me trying to move."

And the song is a pure display of genius. There are three verses and for the chorus for each verse, he alternates the pronouns. Let me explain. In the first verse he's talking about how the girl he loves is doubting him in their relationship, and the chorus reflects that, meaning he says, "I am just trying to be the best man that I can, but YOU fail to realise where I stand. and I'm, under pressure, the last thing I need is YOU telling me we can no longer be.. and I'm under pressure, and everything I do, I do for us two but YOU got me trying to move." Then in the subsequent verse, he talks about how his girlfriend's friends are also pulling her away from him, and again he reflects that in the chorus by saying, "THEY fail to realise where I stand....and I'm, under pressure, the last thing I need is THEM telling me we can no longer be.. and I'm under pressure, and everything I do, I do for us two but THEY got me trying to move." And in the last verse, heartbreakingly enough he talks about how all this doubt got to his head and now he is beginning to doubt the relationship himself, he reflects that by saying, "I fail to realise where I stand.. and I'm, under pressure, the last thing I need is ME telling ME (referring to the voices in his head) we can no longer be.. and I'm under pressure, and everything I do, I do for us two but I got ME trying to move."

It's just a pure display of genius the way he describes the three phases that broke his relationship and it happens a lot in real life exactly in this way, yet we have no artist coherently and cleverly conjuring these thoughts in the form of a song. It's way too abstract and complicated but yet he managed to string it together perfectly. Saying the right words and things that describes the events perfectly which are still vague enough for everyone to appreciate in some sense.

I like the stuff you posted. We need a thread for 80s pop because I'm definitely a fan and I can prove it. I am pretty sure you will like these GH15. I want you to listen to all of them. I listened to all of yours. Perhaps you may even know some of them. ;D

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0iN1QWj_i0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0iN1QWj_i0</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkRKT6T0QLg" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkRKT6T0QLg</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7XhWUDj-Ts" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7XhWUDj-Ts</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhw-XlTMB5I" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhw-XlTMB5I</a>

You see, GH15 I know your taste.  ;) Oh and btw, that curly hair white girl in the first few seconds of the Lionel Richie video... For me, I only like curly hair white girls nowadays. God damn they are specimens.

Lool genius whore. Good one.

brock8282

• Global Elf Mod
« Reply #15 on: November 24, 2019, 03:35:14 AM »

i have limp bizkit on my gym playlist, feel free to flame me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpUYjpKg9KY

*no idea hwo to embed the video on here

Hanzo7

• WIZARD
« Reply #16 on: November 24, 2019, 03:53:33 AM »

regarding the huge post you made I did read it I just don't want to do quoting and make the thread huge

1. I think johnny cash was average at best if not sub average.. I don't like country music only very small nitch of the Kenny rogers zone and few others but really not into it.. though some of them can play well their janner which is still MUSIC

2. what I said there that you said you didn't understand can be explained to you by each and every one of my pupils on gtbig.. it can be "a pupil" it can be "chaos" it can be even that kid "onemorerep" that liked to lie about for the sake of bringing viewed to that hole.. but all of them including the gimmicks can explain you what I meant they know EXACTLY what I meant

3. Mariah carry lol again go to gtbig and ask my opinion on her.. they have many years of me talking about her rolling her voice and destroying the whintey Houston perfect lasting style of singing.. Mariah did too much over the music.. she ruined it by outdoing what the intruments had to do and this is why her music is not really memorable despite few songs since she could sing.. I don't say she couldn't and she was musicians when started since she wouldn't survive it in that era without being able to be legit musician.. she just over did her voice.. "rolling" yodeling.. I don't know what to call that overdoing of a song but again gtbig gimmicks will be able to explain it to you in detail since they been my pupils over there for many years and have more time to explain it to you than me sitting here and doing so

4. jazz is good.. i agree.. not my cup of tea but if you can play jazz you are musician indeed

gh15 approved

Johnny Cash may be average but he's a huge artist and my point still remains. This form of self destructive music existed long before Blacks from Hip Hop took over pop culture and like I said, blacks never promoted drug use at the beginning (besides weed), in fact I would be hard pressed to find a song that they even made about using cocaine. Whereas this girl blondie or Debbie Harry or whoever the fuck.. they would make songs about drug use like it was cool. Yeah as far as country goes, I like Kenny Rogers and Creedence Clearwater.

Nah I understand exactly what you mean. I posted similar songs in my previous reply. You like the big bang, real instruments from the 80s. And I get you. They were powerful and would literally make your body move. That coupled with the catchy vocals makes an instant hit every time. I like variety though. Catchy vocals are good, that's what makes this music "pop music," but there are times where I crave deep lyrical perfection in my music and I'm not talking about mumbo jumbo baloney like Eminem where you are saying a whole bunch of nothing. I like stuff that makes me think that someone took the words out of my mouth from an emotion that I'm feeling but I don't know entirely how to express. Thought-provoking lyrics and this is sadly what no one likes in the modern era. No one wants to think. They just want to flail their arms around like morons and that's fine. There's a time and place for that. But the rap music I listen to, makes me think. Sometimes I feel as though I should do a YouTube channel on the commentary of the song lyrics because I learn so much from just listening to it. That's why it's not all nigger music. Like any genre. You need to know what you're looking for.

Mariah doesn't need instruments. She can ear fuck me with her sweet voice anytime lol. Something that we as men need to be careful of because they lull us by their voice and demeanor first and then fuck us over.. women. I am huge fan of hers.. greatest of all time bar none. I just love her voice and even if not all her songs are rememberable it doesn't matter because for a singer the song or the lyrics are not the most important thing (Mariah has amazing lyrics), but the ability to actually be able to sing and hit them high vocals is the most important thing. Mariah simply has a more aesthetic voice than Whitney Houston in my opinion. I would rather have my woman sound like her than anyone else. Have you heard her album Caution was released this time last year actually? MASTERPIECE. Every single song I was able to listen to on the album without skipping or deleting anything. I especially love her song about God and the afterlife and stuff. Listened to that one too many times at the gym for those extra reps. Have a listen:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHIgoIp-dwI" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHIgoIp-dwI</a>

I often like to say, too much Mariah is bad for the heart. ;D

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #17 on: November 24, 2019, 04:01:00 AM »

hanzo you cant have a song when the music is crap.. this is the main key.. i dotn even attempt listening to words im song when the instrumental is crap..

now if i read the words in a book i may be thinking its a nice poem..  i never looked into the wording..

i also took 80s but i could put there 70s and 90s (and 2000 to some degree if i look into particular songs but its becomes harder and harder to find in the 21st century which is more of a coverup century where you got 12-13 year old playing better than the originals the same damn song yet it lacks some heart.. but still they play technically just as well as the oldies.. its something else that lacking)

pop rock classical jazz country i don't really mind any of them.. so ill go out of your rap thread that i revived.. maybe someone will put here koolio lol this is the last rap song i listened to gangster paraside? probably because it was catchy and had instrumental that catched my attention.. it was shit though.. 

in any case carry on rap thread lol

gh15 approved

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #18 on: November 24, 2019, 04:09:55 AM »

never liked jonny cash or really much country

the music i put there was not body moving.. it was is and will forever be soul moving.. this is the huge differenece between legitimacy by father time or illegitimacy.. many examples not only music

and Mariah lol as i said she can sing.. i just never liked her overdoing her voice like yodeling over the damn instrumental.. something whitney or really any great singer like Aretha franklen or tina turner or diana ross.. they just didn't do it.. they could but they did not.. this lead to that disgusting destiny child bianci.. huge problem that brought upon us the collapse of society DESPITE decent beginning to destiny childs.. they started ok but then went over do with the bianci thing into the 2010s.. bianci started good! she had potential to be memorable by father time.. but instead she will remain a dot in the big scheme of things unlike Michael Jackson and elvis and beatles and others that are there for good

blonie is a band.. i don't know what drugs they took but some of their songs were genius..

maybe you talk about carol king? she probably did drugs like most other musicians but again she had the talent.. she could play the damn phone book into a piano..

every musician i name could and some that are in the flesh can stil play more than one instrument.. every single musician i point to INCLUDING the great genius rod stuwart out of your country who can play i believe the harmonica and also some back up guitar but defenitly the harmonica and he is the one who play the least out of all the musicians i can name..

George Michael for example.. that great genius could play every damn instrument which he did in some of his records.. he play the damn instruments + singing..

i look at musicians differently..

when it comes to songs i always first look at the instrumental and only then the lyrics..

if lyrics are good and music is not there i put it as a poem.. and never look at it again unless it really is masterpiece and i never seen many of them out of this generation.. sadly i didn't see even one but i didn't look for either.. im not into poems

gh15 approved

Hanzo7

• WIZARD
« Reply #19 on: November 24, 2019, 04:39:09 AM »

I agree. However, I like the instrumentals of the two songs I uploaded especially the second one. It feels like championship music over a surprisingly sad song. I don't know how far you got in the song but I hope you got past 40 seconds because that's where the beat drops lol.

Nah man, you need to expand your mind when it comes to Rap and Hip Hop. Coolio are you fucking kidding me? He sucks lol.

The only music I absolutely hate is techno and heavy metal. I feel like I'm losing far too many braincells in such a short space of time when I listen to those genres. Also I hate modern day Hip Hop, but this is the Hip Hop and Rap thread after all, so if someone posts that stuff.. I won't be arrogant enough to dismiss it. I'll give it a listen even though I know these guys suck ass. I do like to compare and see how far rap has come. I always used to say mid 2000s was the worst era of Hip Hop and Rap with guys like Ti, Ludacris and Young Jeezy. The beats were probably the best of all time but the lyrics were painstakingly garbage so I thought.. but now everything is fucking garbage in my opinion lol. ;D

Mariah is the sex queen period. Beyonce, at least we can agree on that one. Worst singer of all time. I find her ugly as well. Mariah is way better. And no, Beyonce always sucked. Being a singer is all about having the most feminine voice. Her voice never was really feminine was it? And you're right, her yodelling made her sound even more annoying. Almost like a man. She never was good. She used her body in all of her songs as a marketing strategy because the music alone was garbage. She has that strong black woman voice. It's not feminine. I don't like it and she was never going to be great. Just overhyped garbage.

Michael Jackson was a beast.

Yeah Blondie is a band. Debbie Harry is the main singer. She made that one song in the Scarface movie about Yayo.

It doesn't matter if they can play instruments or not. My point was if they going to sing about drugs they are just as guilty of the denigration of society as the blacks and rappers nowadays. Rappers didn't start this wave. They are simply continuing it.

I love poems and music. But I agree, if a song has TERRIBLE instrumentals, I will never go back. A song has to be well rounded. If it doesn't achieve top marks say, 9/10 on everything then it simply won't be on my playlist. I don't accept mediocre songs ever. I am also a really harsh critic. If a song has some garbage thing or sound effect or some silly skit in the middle of it. CUT. Fuck off. I can't even count how many times a song was doing everything right for me until something came in between and fucked it up lol. But the new generation they don't care. The more random and silly shit in a song they love it. 

Hanzo7

• WIZARD
« Reply #20 on: November 24, 2019, 04:49:39 AM »

i have limp bizkit on my gym playlist, feel free to flame me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpUYjpKg9KY

*no idea hwo to embed the video on here

God no.  ;D

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #21 on: November 24, 2019, 05:33:00 AM »

where do you think bionci learned her yoddling? in the damn Mariah fuckin curry school of yodeling LOL

i just cant listen to maria carry only in the begginin of her career.. when she did a make over to ill be there of diana ross and Michael Jackson it was pretty good but even there she started thre damn yodeling.. i was allergic to it i couldn't sit through it

bionci started good with destiny childs.. before destiny child there was another girl group that sang the song waterfalls.. anyone who think im racists or hate blacks lol have no idea what they talk about.. i just like real talent.. in any case waterfalls or don't chase waterfalls whatever the fuck the name was.. everyone knows it or will know it when putting the words into the disgusting youtube lol but that song was very very good.. i approved of it and this was more of the way black music should have continued if they wanted to bring some quality into the 2000s.. instead we ended up stuck with bianci lol now bianci has some good stuff like the song "to the left to the left.. anything you got to the left" you all know it probably its your generation when growing up as kids.. i liked it too and even sang to it in the car when driving back from gymnazium or to gymnazium but! she went extreme into the Hussein surveillance police state regime and destroyed anything good she had.. i mean she wasn't a genius she didn't write a damn thing instrumental wise but some of her songs were decent.. it just that she destroyed herself in the 2010s since if you cant actualy write music and you only sing and perform then shut your pie hole up and do just that so you can be memorable for your era this should have been the advice to her.. instead she married that wanna be musician jay ze which i don't have a clue about i really never heard a song but to me he is a felon just by looking at him lol i would straight out dismiss him from record deal i don't know why.. never heard a thing out of him and never want to hear a thing out of him.. (unless he is nelly since i think i heard something from someone by the name nelly "baby i love you"? singing with a girl together.. kinda catchy tune from 2000s..

you know today when i think about the garbage rap/hiphop of the 2010s.. lol like real garbage i do not think milly vanilly were that bad.. yes they were fake lol but i swear that was quality in comparison to today.. in that era when they came out as fake it was big deal.. but they are geniuses compared to 2020 lol

down fall of society i swear lol

anyways here is a good rap song.. this is a song about masturbation.. lol

funny thing about all of the girly singers and performers out there in the 2000s.. they all but all try to be this girl in this video.. every performer dream about having cindy louper type of famous for being legit musician and having such an amazing career.. i think even Madonna is a little jelous since she was never a cindy louper.. no one was cindy.. she was the best musician out of all the modern girls.. yes that includes the (failed) lady gaga that is a musician and knows how to play well but her songs suck and she will also be a dot in music history

cindy Lauper has made it i can assure you that.. big big time.. Madonna too but cindy in a bigger way

enjoy! you can masturbate along.. (consider it my last rap thread interruption lol)

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qb7zoDD3CSI" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qb7zoDD3CSI</a>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qb7zoDD3CSI

gh15 approved

vansville2010

• JEDI
« Reply #22 on: November 24, 2019, 09:59:13 AM »

hanzi trying so hard to fit in and be "woke"

if he was a woman, had a job, and IQ, he'd be the male Hillary Clinton

hanzi would go buy some zoo York and stand on the corner just to show the blacks in the city how "woke" he is

LGBT,,minorities,,social justice,,fuck the police,,save the environment,,,don't eat meat!  im hanzo the bozo!

rap sucks its thug music,,music by barbarians 4 barbarians,,the only good thing about hip hop is alot of em shoot each other

TheHeMan

• WIZARD
« Reply #23 on: November 24, 2019, 01:21:46 PM »

Nothing beats a classic like this: Nothin' but a G Thang

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0F0CAEoF4XM

Hanzo7

• WIZARD
« Reply #24 on: November 24, 2019, 02:25:55 PM »

where do you think bionci learned her yoddling? in the damn Mariah fuckin curry school of yodeling LOL

i just cant listen to maria carry only in the begginin of her career.. when she did a make over to ill be there of diana ross and Michael Jackson it was pretty good but even there she started thre damn yodeling.. i was allergic to it i couldn't sit through it

bionci started good with destiny childs.. before destiny child there was another girl group that sang the song waterfalls.. anyone who think im racists or hate blacks lol have no idea what they talk about.. i just like real talent.. in any case waterfalls or don't chase waterfalls whatever the fuck the name was.. everyone knows it or will know it when putting the words into the disgusting youtube lol but that song was very very good.. i approved of it and this was more of the way black music should have continued if they wanted to bring some quality into the 2000s.. instead we ended up stuck with bianci lol now bianci has some good stuff like the song "to the left to the left.. anything you got to the left" you all know it probably its your generation when growing up as kids.. i liked it too and even sang to it in the car when driving back from gymnazium or to gymnazium but! she went extreme into the Hussein surveillance police state regime and destroyed anything good she had.. i mean she wasn't a genius she didn't write a damn thing instrumental wise but some of her songs were decent.. it just that she destroyed herself in the 2010s since if you cant actualy write music and you only sing and perform then shut your pie hole up and do just that so you can be memorable for your era this should have been the advice to her.. instead she married that wanna be musician jay ze which i don't have a clue about i really never heard a song but to me he is a felon just by looking at him lol i would straight out dismiss him from record deal i don't know why.. never heard a thing out of him and never want to hear a thing out of him.. (unless he is nelly since i think i heard something from someone by the name nelly "baby i love you"? singing with a girl together.. kinda catchy tune from 2000s..

you know today when i think about the garbage rap/hiphop of the 2010s.. lol like real garbage i do not think milly vanilly were that bad.. yes they were fake lol but i swear that was quality in comparison to today.. in that era when they came out as fake it was big deal.. but they are geniuses compared to 2020 lol

down fall of society i swear lol

anyways here is a good rap song.. this is a song about masturbation.. lol

funny thing about all of the girly singers and performers out there in the 2000s.. they all but all try to be this girl in this video.. every performer dream about having cindy louper type of famous for being legit musician and having such an amazing career.. i think even Madonna is a little jelous since she was never a cindy louper.. no one was cindy.. she was the best musician out of all the modern girls.. yes that includes the (failed) lady gaga that is a musician and knows how to play well but her songs suck and she will also be a dot in music history

cindy Lauper has made it i can assure you that.. big big time.. Madonna too but cindy in a bigger way

enjoy! you can masturbate along.. (consider it my last rap thread interruption lol)

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qb7zoDD3CSI" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qb7zoDD3CSI</a>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qb7zoDD3CSI

gh15 approved

Too much Mariah is bad for the heart. Honestly. You should check her Caution Album. It's amazing. Every song I liked.

Hanzo7

• WIZARD
« Reply #25 on: November 24, 2019, 02:28:18 PM »

hanzi trying so hard to fit in and be "woke"

if he was a woman, had a job, and IQ, he'd be the male Hillary Clinton

hanzi would go buy some zoo York and stand on the corner just to show the blacks in the city how "woke" he is

LGBT,,minorities,,social justice,,fuck the police,,save the environment,,,don't eat meat!  im hanzo the bozo!

rap sucks its thug music,,music by barbarians 4 barbarians,,the only good thing about hip hop is alot of em shoot each other

Is hanzi's cock in yet Vansville? Cock sucky, ass fucky boi. ;D

Bose88

• WIZARD
  • ima panda
« Reply #26 on: November 24, 2019, 10:29:52 PM »

I agree. However, I like the instrumentals of the two songs I uploaded especially the second one. It feels like championship music over a surprisingly sad song. I don't know how far you got in the song but I hope you got past 40 seconds because that's where the beat drops lol.

Nah man, you need to expand your mind when it comes to Rap and Hip Hop. Coolio are you fucking kidding me? He sucks lol.

The only music I absolutely hate is techno and heavy metal. I feel like I'm losing far too many braincells in such a short space of time when I listen to those genres. Also I hate modern day Hip Hop, but this is the Hip Hop and Rap thread after all, so if someone posts that stuff.. I won't be arrogant enough to dismiss it. I'll give it a listen even though I know these guys suck ass. I do like to compare and see how far rap has come. I always used to say mid 2000s was the worst era of Hip Hop and Rap with guys like Ti, Ludacris and Young Jeezy. The beats were probably the best of all time but the lyrics were painstakingly garbage so I thought.. but now everything is fucking garbage in my opinion lol. ;D

Mariah is the sex queen period. Beyonce, at least we can agree on that one. Worst singer of all time. I find her ugly as well. Mariah is way better. And no, Beyonce always sucked. Being a singer is all about having the most feminine voice. Her voice never was really feminine was it? And you're right, her yodelling made her sound even more annoying. Almost like a man. She never was good. She used her body in all of her songs as a marketing strategy because the music alone was garbage. She has that strong black woman voice. It's not feminine. I don't like it and she was never going to be great. Just overhyped garbage.

Yeah Blondie is a band. Debbie Harry is the main singer. She made that one song in the Scarface movie about Yayo.

It doesn't matter if they can play instruments or not. My point was if they going to sing about drugs they are just as guilty of the denigration of society as the blacks and rappers nowadays. Rappers didn't start this wave. They are simply continuing it.

I love poems and music. But I agree, if a song has TERRIBLE instrumentals, I will never go back. A song has to be well rounded. If it doesn't achieve top marks say, 9/10 on everything then it simply won't be on my playlist. I don't accept mediocre songs ever. I am also a really harsh critic. If a song has some garbage thing or sound effect or some silly skit in the middle of it. CUT. Fuck off. I can't even count how many times a song was doing everything right for me until something came in between and fucked it up lol. But the new generation they don't care. The more random and silly shit in a song they love it.

God, you're quite the little suck-up, aren't you?

Hanzo7

• WIZARD
« Reply #27 on: November 25, 2019, 12:33:46 AM »

God, you're quite the little suck-up, aren't you?

You actually took the time to read all that just to leave a salty comment, even though I wasn't addressing you? and then you say I have no room to talk when evidently you're stalking all my posts just to leave your little worthless replies like a woman that don't make no sense? I'm still in your head from last time Bose. And like I told you it's not that serious lol. Grudges are for cowards Bose and you clearly fit the bill. ;D

Hanzo7

• WIZARD
« Reply #28 on: November 25, 2019, 02:31:50 AM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUqTxAhYvsU" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUqTxAhYvsU</a>

Hanzo7

• WIZARD
« Reply #29 on: November 25, 2019, 02:39:08 AM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wg2W-qC_7kc" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wg2W-qC_7kc</a>
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up