GH15

Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FILT  (Read 4127 times)

achall9

• WIZARD
FILT
« on: March 11, 2015, 07:07:32 AM »

I Hate to call this guy out bUT this truly aggravated me.  Claims all natural. I called him out on it respectfully saying I don't discredit his hrd work etc but don't lie and him and all his ignorant friends attack me like I don't know shit and how it's all hard work. Look it up on ig for yourself. My all natty friend even backed me up. It's ridiculous

ctrm92

• WIZARD
  • Slowly making the shift from mortal to god
Re: FILT
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2015, 08:01:39 AM »

Hey man, honestly at this point this no use arguing with the guy. It sucks that he might be lying through his teeth but at the same time, you calling him out isn't gonna make him admit it. All you can do is show your hard work and results over time, coupled with being honest about your Globalge. If enough people do that, then less and less people will feel the need to create this false image.

That being said, I wouldn't be surprised if he was actually natty. He's been at it for 5 years and only looks good in certain lightings. In others he looks pretty damn small actually, especially from the back it doesn't have that pop or anything. I knew kids like this in high school. Then again I can also be stupid hahaha.

Also he sounds like a douce but at least he tried to cut the negativity towards the end.

achall9

• WIZARD
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2015, 08:05:30 AM »

Yeah Im not trying to start more shit. I just wanted to share this with you guys. Just how much ignorance there is out there still

phatkat

• JEDI
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2015, 09:24:12 AM »

no offesne to ctrm92 but this kid is not even close to natural lol

honestly i like calling people out here and there, eevryone cries immature and theres no point

but id rather these kids know they cant just fuckin lie all the fucking time or eventually someone will call them out on their bullshit

they deserve some shit thrown at them

and you never know, maybe you will help one those fan boys realise the truth...maybe you wont
"you body build to live. never live to body build" - Smoofcat

they woudnt ever call it TRAIN if they were not on hormones,, anyone who goes into the vocabulary and uses the word train as in consider himself an ATHLETE ..will stop at absolutely nothing to get better,,

Broday

• WIZARD
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2015, 10:07:09 AM »

He isn't natural
It's not over until I win

ctrm92

• WIZARD
  • Slowly making the shift from mortal to god
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2015, 11:08:56 AM »

no offesne to ctrm92 but this kid is not even close to natural lol

honestly i like calling people out here and there, eevryone cries immature and theres no point

but id rather these kids know they cant just fuckin lie all the fucking time or eventually someone will call them out on their bullshit

they deserve some shit thrown at them

and you never know, maybe you will help one those fan boys realise the truth...maybe you wont

Hahahaha no offense taken man! Like I said I might just be stupid lol.

JJJ

• WIZARD
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2015, 11:35:20 AM »

Hey man, honestly at this point this no use arguing with the guy. It sucks that he might be lying through his teeth but at the same time, you calling him out isn't gonna make him admit it. All you can do is show your hard work and results over time, coupled with being honest about your Globalge. If enough people do that, then less and less people will feel the need to create this false image.

That being said, I wouldn't be surprised if he was actually natty. He's been at it for 5 years and only looks good in certain lightings. In others he looks pretty damn small actually, especially from the back it doesn't have that pop or anything. I knew kids like this in high school. Then again I can also be stupid hahaha.

Also he sounds like a douce but at least he tried to cut the negativity towards the end.

It going to take a long time to make this happen. I see a world of people being honest about their Globalge. But then there will always be those who want to one up other BBers to make themselves look better, and make others look lower. Those who claim natural while others don't, to the general public they will believe the fake natty.. It all lies in education.

kepap

• WIZARD
« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2015, 02:28:44 PM »

middle top row unhormonized, top right could be natural but traps and delts are too full. lower row all hormonized though holds water in some pics.

In some ways I understand these people..I know many people who think you automatically blow up on AAS and that you don't need to do any work when on them. It all comes down to how ignorant the general public is about hormones. The other day I heard some retard say that athletes who test positive for doping should be put to prison. I asked him why and he couldn't give a coherent answer. "they break the law" was basically his argument.

Too many people have strong opinions about things they know fuck all about.

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
  • i dont withness history,, i write it
« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2015, 02:36:31 PM »

hormonized ofcourse,, but the problem with this little fella ...he cant grow lol...plenty of them in middle of no where __________ <---put a country here

gh15 approved

time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

I TAKE ZERO RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT
PEOPLE DECIDE TO DO TO THEIR BODY!
IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

Boarding

• WIZARD
  • GH15 South Africa
« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2015, 04:36:26 PM »

hormonized ofcourse,, but the problem with this little fella ...he cant grow lol...plenty of them in middle of no where __________ <---put a country here

gh15 approved

haha i spot a canadian flag in the first pic
Scar tissue is stronger than regular tissue.
Realise the strength, and move on.

Henry Rollins

birdynamnam

• WIZARD
« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2015, 11:41:19 PM »

middle top row unhormonized, top right could be natural but traps and delts are too full. lower row all hormonized though holds water in some pics.

and

gh15 approved

Just look at his face in the last pic. Looks like he aged about a decade. Dunno if it's tren for sure but that sure does look like tren-face

achall9

• WIZARD
« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2015, 02:55:32 AM »

and

gh15 approved

Just look at his face in the last pic. Looks like he aged about a decade. Dunno if it's tren for sure but that sure does look like tren-face
Yeah i definitely suspect tren.  hes prepping for a physique show too.

birdynamnam

• WIZARD
« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2015, 10:56:36 AM »

It's tough when people in your social circle start filting. I got a couple buds who are hormonal but they downplay their physique - one's a firefighter, makes sense for first responders to be in the best shape possible. But really humble guys.

Dunno how I'd react if someone I knew started talking trash about hormones when obviously using. Probably joke about it to his face & see how he reacted.

I mean there's no real point to busting someone about this sort of thing unless they're being hypocritical and trying to tell other people they don't need hormones to do something they _obviously_ used hormones to get.

ZEUS

• WIZARD
« Reply #13 on: March 14, 2015, 11:15:33 AM »

The guy is obviously "on" but like the brothers stated above calling him out is only gunna make this "filt" dig in deeper... We all know the truth.
I do not use nor endorse illegal hormones. Any post made by ZEUS is purely for entertainment purposes and the result of a very creative imagination

tronicus

• WIZARD
« Reply #14 on: March 15, 2015, 04:41:24 AM »

i actually know this guy personally

tex24

• WIZARD
« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2015, 04:46:53 AM »

Well.....?
*All posts made by tex24 are purely fictional and part of an active imagination*

tronicus

• WIZARD
« Reply #16 on: March 15, 2015, 04:49:27 AM »

Well.....?

Do I honestly need to say anything?  hes probably on these forums right now who knows

Asplode

• WIZARD
« Reply #17 on: March 15, 2015, 08:58:49 AM »

Well.....?

Do I honestly need to say anything?  hes probably on these forums right now who knows

Well give him a heads up that hes not portraying what this community believes in.

achall9

• WIZARD
« Reply #18 on: March 16, 2015, 03:56:05 AM »

Well.....?

I'd hope he's not a member of this forum at least. Going against everything we stand for...

AestheticZOB

• WIZARD
« Reply #19 on: March 16, 2015, 04:08:18 AM »

Well.....?

You must know
WHAT THE FUCK IS DIET?
diet is health health now,, hearty for my blood and soul
kickbox is new life,, mind will build,, body will follow

you come into this world alone
you can and will survive alone

The_BMW

• WIZARD
« Reply #20 on: March 16, 2015, 06:44:08 AM »

Solid trensformation there

Atixtman

• WIZARD
« Reply #21 on: March 16, 2015, 06:45:44 AM »

That last pic looks like tren lmao. His skin is turned to that dark, high bp color lol.
"John 3:16"

"Ephesians 6:10-18 - The Armor of God

10 Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. 11 Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil?s schemes. 12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, ...."

YouTube soon

birdynamnam

• WIZARD
« Reply #22 on: March 16, 2015, 09:31:49 AM »

Is he a GH15er? I hope not!

vintageyork

• WIZARD
« Reply #23 on: March 16, 2015, 09:52:24 AM »

Looks like he also has some hair loss,This guy uses plenty.

Bose88

• WIZARD
  • ima panda
« Reply #24 on: February 06, 2020, 01:03:00 PM »

I love all our glorious new posters

Such an improvement over vans

monsta81

• WIZARD
« Reply #25 on: February 08, 2020, 07:01:19 AM »

I'd take this over Vans any day.

shit/fuck/piss/cocksucking/whores/killing/gays/balls/pussy/war/
Satisfied a bit ? Pretty much summed up all of his post in 10 words!
Childish men acting like a god on the internet. Really sad.

''The Edge... There is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over.''

TheHeMan

• WIZARD
« Reply #26 on: February 08, 2020, 07:45:31 PM »

I'd take this over Vans any day.

shit/fuck/piss/cocksucking/whores/killing/gays/balls/pussy/war/
Satisfied a bit ? Pretty much summed up all of his post in 10 words!
Childish men acting like a god on the internet. Really sad.

Holy cow! you and Bose88 look exactly alike.

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
  • i dont withness history,, i write it
« Reply #27 on: February 08, 2020, 11:49:42 PM »

lol!

gh15 approved
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

I TAKE ZERO RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT
PEOPLE DECIDE TO DO TO THEIR BODY!
IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

Bose88

• WIZARD
  • ima panda
« Reply #28 on: February 09, 2020, 01:22:21 AM »

I'm his alt.

One of us hates vans, other thinks he's fine
Pages: [1]   Go Up