GH15

Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Buying clothes  (Read 134 times)

Hanzo7

• King
Buying clothes
« on: October 11, 2019, 02:58:03 PM »

Does anyone find that wearing clothes that fit is an issue when you bulk and lean out?

Biomek

• Global Elf Mod - Superintendant
  • 105kg @ 1m84
Re: Buying clothes
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2019, 03:43:09 PM »

It depends on the fabric for me... I only buy shirts that has elastane (spandex in the US?) in it so that it can stretch out but also shrink back lol.

100% cotton and you'll ruin your shirts very easily. Because it has no stretch whatsoever.

Hanzo7

• King
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2019, 06:46:16 PM »

I have been dying to go on a shopping spree for ages. But having cut down to 165lbs before and on my way down again is preventing me from doing so haha. Oh well. Guess I'll just save up instead.

Chris

• WIZARD
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2019, 07:58:05 PM »

A company called "father sons" do good shirts.. I've bought a few and they're good for muscle fit
Now everytime I'm about to do a set which I know is gonna be tough as hell, I tell myself "Just think about how you wanna look."

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
  • i dont withness history,, i write it
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2019, 02:32:16 AM »

when you are large and in charge.. lean muscular sliced with this kevin levrone 1990s circa leaness to the face.. you can wear 2 xl and 3 xl and even 4 xl and look huge in them.. I loved wearing 3xl shirts when very lean on high doses of aas and hgh especially when on igf.. loved it because females (and back then there were legit females around lol) could sniff lean size from across the street lol

today if I was young kido lets say 30 or so I would wear infowars clothing over my muscles.. I would have loved someone approaching me from this generation saying something tyrannic while on halo and wearing infowars clothing lol.. I would probably end up like brandon from that's the point.. going into fist fights right and left and back then you could still fight.. you were still allowed to fight and be politically incorrect.. man I would go nuts on Antifa if I was a 30 year old kid

this page.. if it exist when im 30-35.. I would be wearing the all damn apparel.. I would have each and every shirt in 3xl or 4 xl.. would look very good on a large and LEAN muscular athlete.. it would also project the power the clothing portray

https://www.infowarsstore.com/gear/made-in-1776-made-in-the-Global.html

gh15 approved

time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

I TAKE ZERO RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT
PEOPLE DECIDE TO DO TO THEIR BODY!
IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

Hanzo7

• King
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2019, 04:34:23 AM »

when you are large and in charge.. lean muscular sliced with this kevin levrone 1990s circa leaness to the face.. you can wear 2 xl and 3 xl and even 4 xl and look huge in them.. I loved wearing 3xl shirts when very lean on high doses of aas and hgh especially when on igf.. loved it because females (and back then there were legit females around lol) could sniff lean size from across the street lol

today if I was young kido lets say 30 or so I would wear infowars clothing over my muscles.. I would have loved someone approaching me from this generation saying something tyrannic while on halo and wearing infowars clothing lol.. I would probably end up like brandon from that's the point.. going into fist fights right and left and back then you could still fight.. you were still allowed to fight and be politically incorrect.. man I would go nuts on Antifa if I was a 30 year old kid

this page.. if it exist when im 30-35.. I would be wearing the all damn apparel.. I would have each and every shirt in 3xl or 4 xl.. would look very good on a large and LEAN muscular athlete.. it would also project the power the clothing portray

https://www.infowarsstore.com/gear/made-in-1776-made-in-the-Global.html

gh15 approved

Got it. So no more buying clothes until I reach at least an XL or 2XL. Damn it's gonna take forever lol.

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
  • i dont withness history,, i write it
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2019, 07:09:12 AM »

^today they make them all for the fitness guys lol everyone is a fitness boy now days lol you can find plenty in the large and xlarge and medium

but hey.. I have known individual who wore small shirts and had their veins popping and skin thin and all the 9 yards into the whores pussy.. and the whores preferred them 100 times over the bodybuild.. lol so you never know.. your problem now days is not the size of the shirt nor the size of the peepee.. it is that there are lower and lower #s of good ole whores.. lol generation baby boomers is out of the pic.. generation x is old and small and weak and hysteric.. and millennials lol well millennials um i don't think many of the millennial girls are really into males + they are pill heads.. all on ssris lol.. who are you left with.. oh yes gen z who are kids.. but hey im sure some of the billy Clinton buddies are all up to it lol

gh15 approved

time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

I TAKE ZERO RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT
PEOPLE DECIDE TO DO TO THEIR BODY!
IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

Hanzo7

• King
« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2019, 08:36:59 AM »

^today they make them all for the fitness guys lol everyone is a fitness boy now days lol you can find plenty in the large and xlarge and medium

but hey.. I have known individual who wore small shirts and had their veins popping and skin thin and all the 9 yards into the whores pussy.. and the whores preferred them 100 times over the bodybuild.. lol so you never know.. your problem now days is not the size of the shirt nor the size of the peepee.. it is that there are lower and lower #s of good ole whores.. lol generation baby boomers is out of the pic.. generation x is old and small and weak and hysteric.. and millennials lol well millennials um i don't think many of the millennial girls are really into males + they are pill heads.. all on ssris lol.. who are you left with.. oh yes gen  who are kids.. but hey im sure some of the billy Clinton buddies are all up to it lol

gh15 approved

Yeah loads of girls pop pills. Even the innocent ones pop the happy pills because they've been ruined by guys in a relationship and can't cope with the stress. So they become even more fucked up and even bigger whores. Literally. I would call this generation suicide.

Anyways I wasn't talking about gym fit clothes. I couldn't give two shits about wearing those muscle vests and crap. Just want a nice pair of jeans a sleeveless button up shirt (biker style)

mrolympia2020

• WIZARD
« Reply #8 on: Today at 11:38:45 AM »

100% dress attire anytime im in a social setting or anything close,

shirt tucked whole 9

you need different size clothes for different times of the year, im not chasing stupid size, and i dont do stupid shit like blow up 30-50 pounds and i dont chase huge legs that are to big,

so its not that bad for me i dont want to be huge though, 220-230 6'2 best look possible, it would be far different if i was 270 6'2

gym goers usually dress like theyre always on the way to the gym this is cheap and easy if its what you want in life

i never wear jeans either its been over a year for me since i worn them once

polos/jeans, nice dress attire shirt tucked if youre lean, shoes must always always always be nice, never a gym shoe, clean cut and shaved, contrast is key, this type is undeniable and unbeatable if you have and sort of pysique, even a well built natural level physique, this is unbeatable my friends

now if your well built plus this, you will be getting 5 comments per day if you dont live inside your house 247, youll make more money too and have a way higher quality of social life. you will be getting a lot of attention from many types of women. women will put you on a pedestal, i swear to god. you will intimidate the opposite sex, not to be confused ill repeat, you will intimidate them becuase youre so well put together, girls will go through their freinds phone to get your phone number/snap chat
i realized this when i was 26 and never turned back

if you want to attract a good woman/women/social life, and youre not rich, youre 2 biggest assets are your pysique and wardrobe, both can be built somewhat cheaply, but will need some investment few 1000$ each get you going really far.

Pages: [1]   Go Up