GH15

Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: BEST conspiracy theory videos out there to date  (Read 381 times)

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
  • i dont withness history,, i write it
BEST conspiracy theory videos out there to date
« on: October 09, 2019, 08:40:31 AM »

things that make you question everything around you,,

truth shall! set you free,, so gh15.org will give platform to the BEST videos out there

(most youtube videos are unstable they can be taken down any moment by the technocratic platform so be sure to save whatever you need since next time you visit this page they maybe no where to be found including the channels that produce them and having their lives and livelihood under attack)

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BplqzcTr1eI" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BplqzcTr1eI</a>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BplqzcTr1eI

gh15 approved

time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

I TAKE ZERO RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT
PEOPLE DECIDE TO DO TO THEIR BODY!
IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
Re: BEST conspiracy theory videos out there to date
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2019, 08:45:25 AM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2McACP-RD7w" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2McACP-RD7w</a>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2McACP-RD7w

gh15 approved

time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

tdawgs

• Global Elf Mod
  • Life is not a dress rehersal
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2019, 10:55:45 AM »

Last 5-6 years the whole 9/11 has grabbed my attention. i watched this doco called zeitgeist opened my mind up to this event and the issues us had before this time with the petrodollar etc etc.

Hanzo7

• WIZARD
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2019, 12:12:37 PM »

9/11 was the first thing that came to my mind and not so surprisingly you already posted it lol. Here's the deal with me about the whole thing. I've watched several Bin Laden interviews (the old videos, not the latest ones that some people believe aren't really him in the videos, although I don't hold an opinion if it is him or not him at that point because I simply don't know). Although, he never claims responsibility behind the events, he does praise what had happened. So there is no doubt in my mind, Bin Laden is a bad guy. He's not this super duper amazing guy who has been accused wrongly of his views. He actually does have terrorist beliefs and I am 100% convinced of that. But whether he did 9/11 or not, who knows? He may have been the guy who was consulted by the pilots who carried out the event, he may have even orchestrated it. But because of how the whole thing went down with the third tower free falling on its own and all that, what the fuck actually happened? Nobody knows. The Al Qaeda terrorists don't seem to deny Bin Laden was behind it nor do they affirm it. They don't seem to have said anything about it strangely. It's so odd. Then there's the fact that the US was Bin Laden's ally at one time. That's like the one incident in history that there is so much disinformation about, we will never know the truth.

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2019, 02:53:26 PM »

most important thing is to actually sit and watch those videos because they leave you speechless and make you doubt everything.. those videos are superb! they make humans look like disgusting filty cult ruled by elite,, but what do I know oh silly me  ::)

gh15 approved

Hanzo7

• WIZARD
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2019, 03:27:59 PM »

most important thing is to actually sit and watch those videos because they leave you speechless and make you doubt everything.. those videos are superb! they make humans look like disgusting filty cult ruled by elite,, but what do I know oh silly me  ::)

gh15 approved

But then why do you support Trump then? I mean, I am not saying Trump is worse than any of the other presidents like most leftists believe he is the worst thing in the world since Hitler. No, I'm not saying that at all. I'm just saying he's the same. Why can't we have a real president who comes in the White House and voices the REAL opinions of the public. We need someone to come out and openly and unequivocally say that 9/11 and some of these other things that have happened over the years are bullshit and we are going to use tax payers money to reinvestigate what happened that day because our public obviously isn't convinced that how our past government have spoke upon it is true. Trump is touting the same shit as those before him. The world is never going to change through politics or religion. Just live and let live I believe. I believe in small communal changes. Feeding homeless people hamburgers out of good will and telling them to keep their head up and one day things will get better. Helping a friend who you care about. These are the changes we can make. Small scale acts which actually make you feel better about yourself because you helped someone. But on a mass global level, never.

I will watch the video when I have time. I don't want to go through the 9/11 rabbit hole again. I remember when I did, I took a completely neutral stance, even doubting whether Bin Laden could have actually been a decent guy. But all of that research made me even more confused.

One thing is fact, this story is as bogus as it gets. There was no 9/11 as we are told of. Yes, people died that day, it was a disaster but it was definitely an inside job. That's why the evidence is so conflicting. Terrible job by the CIA and government.

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2019, 04:54:37 PM »

^the reason is because I (and others) put him there (it's a long story involving a lot of what happened between 2015 and 2016 and this site had a huge part of it I just don't talk about it,,

there are also things you cant change like blood if you know what I mean but this is beside the point he is president because this is what the angels of god (and I am NOT religious what so ever) who literally came down to earth wanted to happen and it did (I cant go into details no one would believe a word and its too long of a story but it is what it is)

most humans.. every day joe's.. members of other forums (or holes online..) read the above and say gh15 went nuts.. but no I did not,, its them who cant see the whole picture regarding gh15 the individual (not the site! but the INDIVIDUAL 2005-2020.. I have already been through it 2 decades!

regarding the president doing or not doing a b c.. he is doing everything he promised.. he is literally going by a list and trying his best and keeping his word to the best of his ability (you can see what he is facing.. no one else would be able to stand it beside this individual and this is why he is at the position he is in this moment in time)

Donald trump the person know exactly what September 11 was.. he talked about it before in private and to some degree in public.. he also know well what he is facing when he is going against the deep state.. he is consistently watching his back because they want him out and will stop at nothing to get what they want.. he is working on many fronts all at once and he is up there in age which make it much harder and anyone who see this should help this president as much as they can doing everything they can because he is the last hope for the west

there are many who should get hanged in public! I have a list of names if there is ever a civil war they will be hanged (of course post a military tribunal trial.. I don't need to tell you who they are but I will publish this list soon so its clear what I think)

I can tell you this..

in the last 2000 years there were very few individuals more brave than president Donald J Trump.. one of the most important individuals in history of modern earth

holy month of November,, 2016
gh15 approved
lion of Judah

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2019, 05:06:59 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGxhmZ6OKUU" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGxhmZ6OKUU</a>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGxhmZ6OKUU

those videos I put here are highly important to understand "the world" you may be living in..

gh15 approved

Hanzo7

• WIZARD
« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2019, 05:31:53 PM »

^the reason is because I (and others) put him there (it's a long story involving a lot of what happened between 2015 and 2016 and this site had a huge part of it I just don't talk about it,,

there are also things you cant change like blood if you know what I mean but this is beside the point he is president because this is what the angels of god (and I am NOT religious what so ever) who literally came down to earth wanted to happen and it did (I cant go into details no one would believe a word and its too long of a story but it is what it is)

most humans.. every day joe's.. members of other forums (or holes online..) read the above and say gh15 went nuts.. but no I did not,, its them who cant see the whole picture regarding gh15 the individual (not the site! but the INDIVIDUAL 2005-2020.. I have already been through it 2 decades!

regarding the president doing or not doing a b c.. he is doing everything he promised.. he is literally going by a list and trying his best and keeping his word to the best of his ability (you can see what he is facing.. no one else would be able to stand it beside this individual and this is why he is at the position he is in this moment in time)

Donald trump the person know exactly what September 11 was.. he talked about it before in private and to some degree in public.. he also know well what he is facing when he is going against the deep state.. he is consistently watching his back because they want him out and will stop at nothing to get what they want.. he is working on many fronts all at once and he is up there in age which make it much harder and anyone who see this should help this president as much as they can doing everything they can because he is the last hope for the west

there are many who should get hanged in public! I have a list of names if there is ever a civil war they will be hanged (of course post a military tribunal trial.. I don't need to tell you who they are but I will publish this list soon so its clear what I think)

I can tell you this..

in the last 2000 years there were very few individuals more brave than president Donald J Trump.. one of the most important individuals in history of modern earth

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

Deep state = shadow government correct?

It's crazy how when I talk about the police force and law enforcement, I am seen as a loon by some people on the forum but yet everyone turns a blind eye to the government's corruption on numerous occasions throughout our lives. The very point that Trump knows what's happening (if true) and doesn't say anything shows you how little power he has to make any changes at all. He's another puppet in the game. This deep state or shadow government or Illuminati or whatever are the real ones in control. I know you say you're not religious but you've essentially just admitted that Trump is useless. So what change can he really bring about? You also say that the angels of God put him there even though you admitted you're not religious. The angels of God also promised us that we are essentially living in times where politicians will lay the ground work for the anti Christ. There will be no prosperity in these times, just mass destruction and confusion as can be seen. Nothing is going to change that. That's why I say if you don't believe in God, you will essentially end up believing in man, whether consciously or sub consciously. And man will lead you astray.

waltr

• Duke
« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2019, 06:08:42 PM »

gh15 approved

Impossible at this point. We went to and are still at war, we can pull out of it.... we can?t just say ?oops, this was all a big misunderstanding and we?re really sorry we murdered all those people?

But then why do you support Trump then? I mean, I am not saying Trump is worse than any of the other presidents like most leftists believe he is the worst thing in the world since Hitler. No, I'm not saying that at all. I'm just saying he's the same. Why can't we have a real president who comes in the White House and voices the REAL opinions of the public. We need someone to come out and openly and unequivocally say that 9/11 and some of these other things that have happened over the years are bullshit and we are going to use tax payers money to reinvestigate what happened that day because our public obviously isn't convinced that how our past government have spoke upon it is true. Trump is touting the same shit as those before him. The world is never going to change through politics or religion. Just live and let live I believe. I believe in small communal changes. Feeding homeless people hamburgers out of good will and telling them to keep their head up and one day things will get better. Helping a friend who you care about. These are the changes we can make. Small scale acts which actually make you feel better about yourself because you helped someone. But on a mass global level, never.

I will watch the video when I have time. I don't want to go through the 9/11 rabbit hole again. I remember when I did, I took a completely neutral stance, even doubting whether Bin Laden could have actually been a decent guy. But all of that research made me even more confused.

One thing is fact, this story is as bogus as it gets. There was no 9/11 as we are told of. Yes, people died that day, it was a disaster but it was definitely an inside job. That's why the evidence is so conflicting. Terrible job by the CIA and government.

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2019, 06:56:43 PM »

I can tell you this..

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

It's crazy how when I talk about the police force and law enforcement, I am seen as a loon by some people on the forum but yet everyone turns a blind eye to the government's corruption on numerous occasions throughout our lives. The very point that Trump knows what's happening (if true) and doesn't say anything shows you how little power he has to make any changes at all. He's another puppet in the game. This deep state or shadow government or Illuminati or whatever are the real ones in control. I know you say you're not religious but you've essentially just admitted that Trump is useless. So what change can he really bring about? You also say that the angels of God put him there even though you admitted you're not religious. The angels of God also promised us that we are essentially living in times where politicians will lay the ground work for the anti Christ. There will be no prosperity in these times, just mass destruction and confusion as can be seen. Nothing is going to change that. That's why I say if you don't believe in God, you will essentially end up believing in man, whether consciously or sub consciously. And man will lead you astray.

the deep state is the political arm of the military industrial complex this is correct

you can call it how ever you want.. shadow.. bunker.. whatever suits your mood.. it is only PART of the military industrial complex.. many mobsters are part of it just so its clear to everyone on here.. the mob and the deep state are closely related

how do you know he doesn't say anything? he continuously talk about it in private and also in public on social media and to their faces.. look at the amount of hate he created towards him from the deep state.. they want to murder him have no doubt about it.. they just know moment it happens there is civil war.. within the hour it happens so they don't do it.. I guarantee them a civil war within the hour of a single hair touched on the head of the president of the united states Donald J Trump

he is the only point of light in a sea of darkness.. and he is leading the ship to a better place.. I know you cant see it now but he reroute you a few degrees just enough to save you

regarding the angels of god's energy.. i prefer to not expand on it beside the following: its not something you can explain to someone it must find you.. you can never find it.. no matter how hard you try to look for it you will not find it unless it decides to find you and when it happens it reveals itself to you

humans abused and misused their world via religion.. i am not religious by human definition

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

Hanzo7

• WIZARD
« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2019, 07:24:47 PM »

I can tell you this..

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

the deep state is the political arm of the military industrial complex this is correct

you can call it how ever you want.. shadow.. bunker.. whatever suits your mood.. it is only PART of the military industrial complex.. many mobsters are part of it just so its clear to everyone on here.. the mob and the deep state are closely related

how do you know he doesn't say anything? he continuously talk about it in private and also in public on social media and to their faces.. look at the amount of hate he created towards him from the deep state.. they want to murder him have no doubt about it.. they just know moment it happens there is civil war.. within the hour it happens so they don't do it.. I guarantee them a civil war within the hour of a single hair touched on the head of the president of the united states Donald J Trump

he is the only point of light in a sea of darkness.. and he is leading the ship to a better place.. I know you cant see it now but he reroute you a few degrees just enough to save you

regarding the angels of god's energy.. i prefer to not expand on it beside the following: its not something you can explain to someone it must find you.. you can never find it.. no matter how hard you try to look for it you will not find it unless it decides to find you and when it happens it reveals itself to you

humans abused and misused their world via religion.. i am not religious by human definition

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

The mob are still around lol? I thought they fell off when they got Gotti. Why isn't the financial and banking industry a part of the shadow government? I thought the like of the Rockefellers (or whatever wealthy assholes of that calibre) were the main aspect behind it.

Well, he hasn't just publicly come out and said that 9/11 is a farce. Saying things behind closed doors isn't exactly going to start a revolution. That's like spinning your wheels but not going no where. I don't know. Kennedy was killed and there was no civil war. Who's to say if they killed Trump anything would happen? In fact I think people will be celebrating because the public image he carries is not loved by many.

Religion is just like anything else. Once people rule the world in the name of God, power comes, money comes, women come. I mean look at these pastors fucking nuns and dear I say, children as well, which politicians are also familiar with. Power does this to people but it doesn't mean the message is not sound.

Bose88

• WIZARD
  • im just fat / i dont even train
« Reply #12 on: October 09, 2019, 08:40:56 PM »

I can tell you this..

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

Tell the long story about angels of god please

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #13 on: October 10, 2019, 02:15:42 AM »

I can tell you this..

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

The mob are still around lol? I thought they fell off when they got Gotti. Why isn't the financial and banking industry a part of the shadow government? I thought the like of the Rockefellers (or whatever wealthy assholes of that calibre) were the main aspect behind it.

Well, he hasn't just publicly come out and said that 9/11 is a farce. Saying things behind closed doors isn't exactly going to start a revolution. That's like spinning your wheels but not going no where. I don't know. Kennedy was killed and there was no civil war. Who's to say if they killed Trump anything would happen? In fact I think people will be celebrating because the public image he carries is not loved by many.

Religion is just like anything else. Once people rule the world in the name of God, power comes, money comes, women come. I mean look at these pastors fucking nuns and dear I say, children as well, which politicians are also familiar with. Power does this to people but it doesn't mean the message is not sound.

not only mobs are still around but they are stronger than any other period of the 21st century.. especially the russian who is lead by.. you got it right a jew! lol im not joking highly connected to israel and has many friends in israel

the president said what he thought about September 11 but I told you he is walking a thin line because they want him out and he also need to achieve the goals he set for the west this is his biggest task and if you know president Donald trump he doesn't forget a word he promise and deliver on it at the end of the day

main stream religion is a tool used by some humans to take control over other humans

gh15 approved

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #14 on: October 11, 2019, 06:13:04 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cTmy-vwrns" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cTmy-vwrns</a>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cTmy-vwrns

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

mejor

• WIZARD
  • 5'7 190, 28
« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2019, 09:52:13 PM »

Any one remember that video of that Russian professor speaking to students about how to destroy a society? That was educational. If someone has it post it up please

mejor

• WIZARD
  • 5'7 190, 28
« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2019, 09:54:40 PM »

I can tell you this..

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

not only mobs are still around but they are stronger than any other period of the 21st century.. especially the russian who is lead by.. you got it right a jew! lol im not joking highly connected to israel and has many friends in israel

the president said what he thought about September 11 but I told you he is walking a thin line because they want him out and he also need to achieve the goals he set for the west this is his biggest task and if you know president Donald trump he doesn't forget a word he promise and deliver on it at the end of the day

main stream religion is a tool used by some humans to take control over other humans

gh15 approved

I believe religion was one of the first forms of social engineering.

I?m spiritual but the cult mentality is not for me

Hanzo7

• WIZARD
« Reply #17 on: October 12, 2019, 01:48:55 AM »

I can tell you this..

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

gh15 approved

I believe religion was one of the first forms of social engineering.

I?m spiritual but the cult mentality is not for me

Of course. Religion itself admits it. We have to be controlled by something. It's natural for human beings to gravitate towards a higher cause. And those who don't choose to make that cause religion or God, will choose every other thing whether they are conscious of it or not. Political agendas, veganism, feminism. These things have the same cultish mentality/followers you speak of as well. It's just what you choose to believe in.

tdawgs

• Global Elf Mod
  • Life is not a dress rehersal
« Reply #18 on: October 15, 2019, 12:20:54 PM »

9/11 was the first thing that came to my mind and not so surprisingly you already posted it lol. Here's the deal with me about the whole thing. I've watched several Bin Laden interviews (the old videos, not the latest ones that some people believe aren't really him in the videos, although I don't hold an opinion if it is him or not him at that point because I simply don't know). Although, he never claims responsibility behind the events, he does praise what had happened. So there is no doubt in my mind, Bin Laden is a bad guy. He's not this super duper amazing guy who has been accused wrongly of his views. He actually does have terrorist beliefs and I am 100% convinced of that. But whether he did 9/11 or not, who knows? He may have been the guy who was consulted by the pilots who carried out the event, he may have even orchestrated it. But because of how the whole thing went down with the third tower free falling on its own and all that, what the fuck actually happened? Nobody knows. The Al Qaeda terrorists don't seem to deny Bin Laden was behind it nor do they affirm it. They don't seem to have said anything about it strangely. It's so odd. Then there's the fact that the US was Bin Laden's ally at one time. That's like the one incident in history that there is so much disinformation about, we will never know the truth.

Fromy my lack of fresh knowledge, the laden family and bush family did business in late 80's early 90's from memory. Don't forget that (if true). Also don't forget the targeting of iraq in 2001. Apparently not long before they wanted to change the currency oil was traded in, alllllso don't forget the central banks of some of these countries were taken other by the rothchilds during war in certain countries. theres like 3 countries left from memory without a rothschild central/reserve bank.

gh15 with the above, how much is true, bullshit etc.

Hanzo7

• WIZARD
« Reply #19 on: October 15, 2019, 12:28:25 PM »

Fromy my lack of fresh knowledge, the laden family and bush family did business in late 80's early 90's from memory. Don't forget that (if true). Also don't forget the targeting of iraq in 2001. Apparently not long before they wanted to change the currency oil was traded in, alllllso don't forget the central banks of some of these countries were taken other by the rothchilds during war in certain countries. theres like 3 countries left from memory without a rothschild central/reserve bank.

Yeah, they also had/have US military bases in some of these countries (Tunisia being one of them, where Bin Laden was seeking refuge at one point) there's just so many layers to this story. Hoax, 100% no doubt about it in my mind. But if you told me to tell you the events leading up to 9/11 and what actually happened, haven't got a clue.

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #20 on: October 15, 2019, 12:37:23 PM »

lets put it this way and you will understand from my answer what I think about the above

from papa bush to the infantile son w.. (that INCLUDES cheney)  and the rapist in between.. I would give them all life in prison.. all of them

to son of 1000 whores surveillance police state fascist,, Hussein,, I would go further and give the hanging penalty for treason and attempt at destroying the united states of America and the west (that includes some tops on his hierarchy of personnel)

of course everything would be done post civil war in a field court protected by the army and the supreme court of whatever left from the united states of America and the west

this is what truly need happen if you ask me.. this is how bad they hurt united stated of America AND the west

gh15 approved

Hanzo7

• WIZARD
« Reply #21 on: October 15, 2019, 12:45:37 PM »

lets put it this way and you will understand from my answer what I think about the above

from papa bush to the infantile son w.. (that INCLUDES cheney)  and the rapist in between.. I would give them all life in prison.. all of them

to son of 1000 whores surveillance police state fascist,, Hussein,, I would go further and give the hanging penalty for treason and attempt at destroying the united states of America and the west (that includes some tops on his hierarchy of personnel)

of course everything would be done post civil war in a field court protected by the army and the supreme court of whatever left from the united states of America and the west

this is what truly need happen if you ask me.. this is how bad they hurt united stated of America AND the west

gh15 approved

It's not going to happen. Look at Snowden. I would say he's the absolute spearhead against US surveillance. Yet, his own people see him as the devil.

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #22 on: October 18, 2019, 08:39:53 AM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ilm_fDTh7Ts" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ilm_fDTh7Ts</a>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ilm_fDTh7Ts

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

lucas

• Conditional Junior
« Reply #23 on: October 18, 2019, 09:34:47 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ilm_fDTh7Ts" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ilm_fDTh7Ts</a>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ilm_fDTh7Ts

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

gh15, what do you think about this case? What are your thoughts about what really happened?

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #24 on: October 19, 2019, 05:51:06 AM »

anything I put here is legit and yes like with most legit cases it is dimensional "time" travel for the advancement of species (in this case human species)

gh15 approved

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #25 on: October 28, 2019, 09:22:56 AM »

I will leave this here because it is highly important for every HUMAN being to actually watch this video,,

this is an interview that was just released by/from the greatest interviewer in the world today and one of the greatest ever.. you all know him I hope by now and if not familiarize yourself with him.. this is the best interviewer on your planet in the last 5 years

he is interviewing someone you also should all know about since I talk about him a lot.. larry my friend.. you all should listen to larry warren a bit to learn something because this is the real deal.. I keep telling  you about the movie that is coming out soon it was delayed abit but its coming.. "capel green" A MUST watch documentary about your multiverse

to conclude this.. you have here an interview on video from 2014! almost 6 years into the past.. done by the greatest interviewer on the planet when he was starting.. (he is from Denmark) and larry warren who is one of the most important humans to walk your planet.. he is just as important as lazar (larry lives in the uk but he is American)

I highly suggest for everyone who read me to take the full time and watch this amazing interview that only now been released and I don't know if it will stand there for long due to youtube technocratic approach.. I hope it stays but be sure to watch it or download it this is! THE REAL DEAL

this video should have 50,000,000 clicks on it.. but instead it has 5,000.. it should tell you just how bad the censorship and the abuse the human species been through is.. but its new on youtube so it may get its deserving justice if not taken down

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRVJ-tyRY3k" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRVJ-tyRY3k</a>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRVJ-tyRY3k

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #26 on: October 31, 2019, 01:37:37 AM »

finally!

this is gh15 100% approved and supported video

https://www.banned.video/watch?id=5db8b0422616150016b26a2d

if you want to watch it on youtube link is--

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESzs5SdX7_4" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESzs5SdX7_4</a>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESzs5SdX7_4

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #27 on: November 08, 2019, 04:53:21 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPbmbiGWVpE" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPbmbiGWVpE</a>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPbmbiGWVpE

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROJ8hQBDHJM" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROJ8hQBDHJM</a>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROJ8hQBDHJM

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #28 on: November 10, 2019, 07:07:36 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aaVsv-JeZyM" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aaVsv-JeZyM</a>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aaVsv-JeZyM

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

Pages: [1]   Go Up